Golden Arches to Steel Rings

Story Info
A chance encounter between two people with similar tastes.
6.7k words
4.52
13.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fiction and is centred around a master and slave relationship and piercing and tattooing. If this isn't your thing, please find another story, if this is your thing then please rate it.

Thanks for reading

Chapter I

It all started in a MacDonald's of all places. I ordered food as you normally would, paid and then went to the collection window.

The person serving noticed my split tongue, "OMG do you have a split tongue?" she asked.

"Yeah I do, I split it myself," I replied.

"That is so cool, I've only ever seen photos on the internet, I love the look of them," and she got some of her friends who were working with her to take a look.

Her friends were not so impressed but more confused as to why someone would want that. My food came with a receipt and a phone number on the back of it which I didn't notice at the time and said my goodbyes.

Back to the reason for the story, when cleaning out my car a couple of days later, I noticed a number on the back of the receipt and remembered who it might have been from. I thought to myself that there would be no harm in dropping her a cheeky text message so say hi and strike up a bit of a conversation with her.

"Hi, this is the split tongue guy, sorry for the delay in sending you a message, I only just discovered your number on the back of the receipt when I was cleaning out the car."

She replied instantly, "I'd given up hope that you'd contact me as it had been a couple of days, or perhaps you were just playing it cool, by the way my name is Katie."

"Not sure that many people with a split tongue are really the type to play it cool. I'm Mikey, would you like to meet up at some time, obviously not in McDonalds," I said.

We agreed to meet up the next weekend and go out for a meal and we could have a chat and find out more about each other.

We met at the restaurant and I barely recognised her as her jewellery and makeup were a lot heavier, a septum ring and her hair was now brightly multi-coloured like a rainbow, she looked beautiful.

"So, I have to ask, how did you split your own tongue, you must be nuts to do it to yourself," Katie asked.

"Well I originally pierced my own tongue, and then started stretching it and saw a split tongue and loved the look. So I originally tied fishing wire through my existing piercing and looped it to the tip of my tongue and pulled it tight, it started to cut through the tip of my tongue. After a number of weeks of constant pain I got some numbing freeze spray that is used for tongue piercings, and a surgical scalpel. Let's just say that the numbing spray doesn't totally numb it and I really wasn't prepared for all of the blood."

"Wow, you are brave, so what else do you have?" Katie asked.

I said, "I have a bit of ink," and winked at her. I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt and showed her that I have two fully sleeved arms, one of brightly coloured traditional ink and the other a blackout sleeve with geometric shapes in white ink.

"I've always been into body modifications, mainly tattoos, but have more plans than I have money., I'd always dreamed of meeting a tattoo artist and getting to cover my entire body with tattoos," she said.

"Unfortunately for you Katie, I can't tattoo, however I can pierce and notice that you have your septum pierced, it really suits you."

"Umm about that, it's a clip-on that I wear frequently. Sorry I'm a bit lame really but I'd love more but piercings are more temporary and I love that tattoos are permanent," Katie said.

I explained, "Even piercings can be made permanent if you know what you are doing, I've always dreamed about meeting a submissive woman and her giving me permission to modify her in whatever way I wanted to."

At this point she said, "I just need to use the bathroom." I thought that meant that I'd scare her off and that would be the last that I'd see of her.

She came back to my surprise, and looking a little flushed, I said, "that I thought I had frightened you off and I wasn't expecting you to come back."

Katie said, "Sorry if I gave you that impression, it was the exact opposite, I was getting a little too excited about what you said and wanted to try and play it cool. I also had to message my friend to say that things were going ok and not to worry about me this evening as I'll be fine."

We carried on chatting and finished off the meal and I asked, "Can I drop you home?" as I hadn't been drinking.

Katie said, "If you want to, unless you want to stop making me wear this septum clip and pierce it properly?"

"Well I live about 20 minutes from here, I can pierce your septum for you, is there anything else you'd like me to pierce as well."

We carried on chatting all the way back in the car and she kept pulling on the fake septum ring so I asked, "Are you having second thoughts about me piercing your septum?"

Katie replied, "Hell no, I'm just mentally making a list of options for you to pierce".

As we pulled up at my house I said, "You can still say no and I can drop you home, but once you are through that door you will be getting pierced, and if you are lucky I will let you choose where some of the other piercings go."

Katie let out a groan, "That sounds so ummm, so amazing, I've come this far and I can't decide so you'd better carry out some of what you dream about."

As I opened the front door it all looked like an everyday normal house, sofas, tv, Xbox, stairs that go upstairs, then she noticed stairs going downstairs, Katie asked, "where do they lead?"

I replied, "You'll find out soon enough," and led her down the stairs into the basement. That used to be my piercing room when I had my own business, but nowadays it was more of a dream room for my fantasy.

She had a good look around and saw the piercing chair, stainless steel table and trays, an autoclave and the counters which had a large selection of jewellery in them. Katie picked out a dainty little circular barbell and said, "Please can I have that one in my septum, that way I can flip it up for work."

She then sat down on the piercing chair and said, "I'm ready for you to pierce me whenever you want."

I replied, "Would you like to know what your body is suitable to have pierced in future so you can create your list? If you are cold with your clothes off the blanket will keep you warm." and gave her a blanket. "Have a think whilst I get stuff ready for the septum."

I came back to her now totally covered by the blanket, she said, "I would like to know what I am suitable for so I know what to put on my list for you to pierce," and winked at me.

"I'll pierce your septum first, then examine you and let you know what your anatomy is suited for. I like to pierce the septum's free hand so that I can feel where the cartilage is, to avoid it." I couldn't feel much cartilage at all.

"Are you ready for this," I asked.

Katie asked, "Will it hurt much?"

I replied, "It won't hurt me at all!" and forced a 5mm dermal punch through her septum. I then put a stainless steel grommet straight through her septum without her knowing. She had tears in her eyes but no screaming or expression of pain, just a massive smile on her face. She then saw me pick up her little blue 1.6mm circular barbell and put it in her septum. She didn't realise at this point that she had a 5mm permanent grommet through her septum with her little ring of choice through the grommet.

"I'll check you out now to see what piercings your anatomy allows for your list."

Katie said, "Sorry, I might be a bit wet as the whole septum experience was quite extreme and has made me a little hot."

She went to move her hand to touch her septum, I stopped her and told her, " No touching as your hands aren't clean." I then tied her arms to the armrests on the chair, "Just to stop you touching!"

I took a pic of her septum and showed it to her and all she could see was the little blue ring and smiled.

I then put her feet into the stirrups and strapped her ankles to the chair, so that they were in the correct position to give me access to see what could be pierced. At this point she was panting a little and still enjoying the endorphin rush from the septum piercing, she was totally relaxed and very submissive.

I pulled the blanket off so that I could have a good look at her nipples and noticed that they are very big and thick, perfect for another set of grommets. Moving down her body I noticed a scar from a navel piercing, which looks like it had migrated or pulled out.

She was all very neatly packaged down there, outer lips covered her thin inner lips which in turn covered a quite big hood, covering her clit. I wondered if she has ever had a clitoral orgasm with that thick hood.

"The only piercing that you couldn't have would be anything directly on your clit as your hood is very thick, but I could easily resolve that by splitting it," to which she groaned and nodded, still on the endorphin high from her piercing.

"I just wanted to check something on your labia,"I said.

"Do what you like," Katie said breathlessly.

I'm not sure she realised what she'd said to me at that point. I started pulling on her outer lips and prepared the punch and grommets again, this time in 6mm.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She asked, "Yeah, why? I'm just enjoying thiiiiiiiiiis".

Just as a pushed a dermal punch cutting the first of four holes in her labia, then adding a grommet. The response was a very loud scream and an orgasm like she'd never experienced before. Before she had a chance to recover, I quickly added another 3 grommets in her outer lips.

I put the blanket back over her and left her to recover on the seat, still tied up and went upstairs to fetch her a drink as she must be exhausted after all that. I went back downstairs five minutes later and she was still smiling away.

"That was the most extreme orgasm I have ever had, whatever you did it was amazing, but now a little painful. What piercings have you done?" Katie asked.

"I've got one last thing to do but it won't hurt at all," I lifted the blanket and added some additions to her lips. "Am I likely to see you again after today?", I asked.

"I hope so, I really enjoyed that, I'm sure I can make a list of things for you to do, I'd love to be your project to work on whenever you want to, that's if you want to?" she replied, still recovering.

I said, "Once you realise what I have done, you'll realise that you are already my project," and she heard two clicks.

Whilst she was recovering, I untied her arms and legs and covered her with the blanket. I heard a little bit of movement of metal under the blanket and she said, "What the fuck, I can't open my legs to play."

I explained, "The two clicks you heard at the end were padlocks that are linked through grommets I have installed in your labia. As you are my project, I own your pussy now so I have locked it tight. You still have access to your clit if you want to play."

"I've never been able to have a clitoral orgasm so penetration is my only way," Katie replied

"Remember I said earlier about splitting your hood, maybe you need to add that to your list if you want to be able to pleasure yourself in future, or get yourself some butt plugs."

I took a photo of my work down there and showed her the two shiny silver padlocks and a key hanging from her lips. She looked a little closer and saw that the padlocks were going through the middle of four grommets that are permanently in her outer labia, and her breathing started quickening and getting heavier.

She put her hand up to touch her septum and had a little play with the ring and noticed that she couldn't feel it move and that it was moving very freely. I then noticed her eyes rolling to the back of her head and her whole body shook violently, I guess she's realised that there is a permanent grommet in there too.

I carried her into my car and drove her home. I can't wait until she realises that the key attached to her labia isn't for the padlocks in her labia and that it is for the padlock in my Prince Albert.

Chapter II

Katie called me the very next day and thanked me for an amazing night and for some amazing modifications but was having problems walking without arousing suspicion due to the weight of the padlocks.

I explained "You agreed to be my project and that you should be grateful that I kept it all easily hidden."

She had managed to get the key off the padlock but didn't understand why it didn't fit either of the locks that were hanging heavy from her labia.

I told her, "All will become clear when I see you next."

"Shall we meet up again on the weekend so that you can check on how my piercings are doing?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I want to see if you have learned how to cope with your new modifications because I have many, many more planned. If you want any future sessions then I'll let you choose the location of one of your new piercings every session.".

Katie replied, "What if I want more than one?"

"Don't worry about that, you will be having more than one piercing per session," I replied.

We chatted throughout the week and she said she was not only coping well with her labia modification but she had also worn her septum down and visible one night, but because everyone was used to seeing her with a clip-on one no one even asked whether it was real let alone within a 5mm grommet.

I waited outside her house that she shares with her friend and she came out 10 minutes late, all dressed up in her heavy makeup and jewellery and apologised for being late.

I told her, "If you do it again you won't have any choice of where I'll put any of the new piercings," which she seemed to get turned on by.

We got to the house and I could notice the change in her from when she'd first been to the house, she was eager to get out of the car and see what I had planned for her.

I opened the front door and she asked, "Should I go straight downstairs or do you have anything else planned for me?"

I replied, "Go downstairs and assume the position in the chair whilst I fix us both up a drink."

By the time I'd gone downstairs she was in the chair covered by the blanket. I gave her a special glass of wine, which she downed in one. She'd been wanting a drink all day but had to drop her housemate off at the airport as she was going on holiday.

I started by strapping her arms to the chair just so she gets used to this being the process of how things are, as I moved down to tie her legs to the stirrups.

She said, "I'm not feeling very good and a bit lightheaded."

I replied, "That's because you drank the wine too quickly!"

The truth of it was that it wasn't just wine in the glass, I gave her a little something to chill her out and help with the pain of what I had planned.

As she lay there awake but not really aware of what was going on I got started with my plan. I removed the padlocks and noticed that the grommets were healing really well, I then removed the blue ring from her nose. I thought I'd teach her a lesson for making me wait outside her house earlier. I selected a nice little 3mm blue smooth segment ring and put it through the grommet in her septum, and for a nice little touch, soldered it shut.

I got the occasional mumble of, "What are you doing as I can't feel anything," and a little giggle but in general she wasn't aware of anything.

I then moved onto the next thing on my plan, her ears, now I've always had a thing for conches with nice thick rings in them so I thought I may as well carry on with what I'd done previously. I added 5mm grommets in each of her conches and blue smooth segment rings like her septum and soldered them shut to make it a matching set.

Not wanting to do too much in each session I thought I'd best leave it to only doing a couple more things. I noticed that as the blanket was off her and she was getting a little cold and her nipples were way too stiff to not poke holes in them. I checked my needle supplies to see the biggest needle that I had, I quickly realised the biggest I had was 4mm, however I have some 6mm dermal punches.

I asked Katie, "How are you feeling now?"

I got no response, she was unconscious at this point so I could take my time. I worked out that she had enough room for an 8mm tunnel so decided that I could use the 6mm punches and taper them straight to 8mm, after all it won't hurt me! I quickly did my thing and there she was with a lovely 8mm tunnel in each of her huge nipples.

I picked the padlocks back up and went to go and lock her labia back up, just as I was about to close the first lock, I saw the thick hood covering her large clit. No time like the present to split her hood and see if she could finally have clitoral orgasms.

I took a scalpel handle out of my instruments drawer, inserted a new scalpel blade and slowly split her hood. I noticed that the sides would be a bit loose so I trimmed them right back so it was a hood removal rather than a split. I cleaned her all up and reinserted the padlocks, without the key attached this time.

I ran a warm bath for her and carried her upstairs and gently put her into it. Not long after I put her in and climbed into it with her she started to come around.

"Sorry for passing out, it had been a long day and I was so excited about what you were going to do next, I took a little something to calm down and it was evidently too strong," she said.

"I thought you drank the wine a little too quickly and passed out," I didn't explain that I had given her something too.

I was sat in the bath opposite her and it was the first time she'd seen me naked and noticed that I had one of my nipples pierced.

Katie said, "I like a man with a bit of metal, especially the nipple!"

I replied, "I love pierced nipples on a woman too, that's why you now have yours done."

She put her hand to her breasts and felt the thick rings through the tunnels in her nipples. She must have thought that I had put in permanent grommets like her septum and labia as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and let out a loud groan.

"Do you like them? They aren't grommets like your septum and labia as they aren't at their final size just yet as they are only 8mm."

She bit her bottom lip and nodded and noticed her ears being pulled a bit as she nodded, she put both hands to her ears and felt the grommets and rings.

I said, "They are grommets the same as your septum!"

Upon further inspection of her newly modified ears she said, "Yeah but these have thick rings in them that don't seem to have a join in them?"

I replied, "Like I said they are EXACTLY the same as your septum, I couldn't let your lateness go unpunished so I gave you a permanent visible reminder not to do it again."

This produced a further groan and she moved her hands to her navel and disappointingly didn't find anything new there. Then moved further down and between her legs to see if I had done anything else and noticed that the padlocks were still there but the key was missing.

I wonder how long it will be until she realises that her clit is now exposed, that'll be the next thing to face a needle or two.

Katie asked, "I thought you might have had more planned for my fairly unmodified pussy. I notice that the key has gone, what was it for?"

I gave her the key and stood up and she saw a large padlock through a Prince Albert piercing and looping through a tunnel piercing my scrotum.

I explained, "As I have locked you away, in order to show my commitment to you, you can have my key!"

She smiled and said, "I want to have a play and see and feel what your piercing is like".

That made my already stiff penis struggle a little in its locked down state.

Katie noticed a little pre-cum leaking out of the tip, she reached across and touched the tip of my penis removing the pre-cum with her finger. She then ran the finger along the length of her tongue licking the pre-cum off.

12