Golden Arches to Steel Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked and said, "I'd better keep this safe just in case you ever unlock me", as she dangled the key in front of me.

Reality then set in a little regarding her permanent septum piercing.

"I won't be allowed to work with the septum ring in but you've done me a favour as I hated that job," Katie said.

"Well you could be my full-time slave you could earn a lot of money from our sessions from a number of web sponsors," I replied.

There was no response to that other than her eyes rolling to the back of her head and a big groan. She then grabbed the rings in her very sore nipples, rattling them in the tunnels. She then pulled on them both and had a shuddering orgasm.

In her post-orgasmic state I said, "lift your hair up, I have a one final present for you.

As she gathered her hair into a ponytail, I stood behind her and she felt cold steel around her neck and a different sort of click.

As she came around from her latest orgasm she put her hands to her neck to feel what was cold and quite heavy on her neck and chest.

She noticed that she now had a stainless steel collar on, and like the septum and conch rings she couldn't find an opening or a lock.

"How do I take it off?" she said.

"Well I know you said you loved permanent things so guess what, you have another permanent piece of jewellery. It marks what you now are, a beautiful slave with a permanent steel ownership collar."

Chapter III

As Katie was happily now visibly modified it was an easy decision to take up the offer of being my full-time slave, so she quit her job in McDonalds. The next part wasn't going to be so easy, how would she explain her visible piercings to her house mate and also say that she was moving out without raising any suspicions. She came up with a story that she has a new job on a cruise ship so is moving out. Her friend did ask about the piercings, to which Katie replied, they are all clip-ons, do you really think I could get a job on a cruise ship if they were real and they both laughed.

Katie turned up at the my house with all she had, which wasn't much as working in McDonalds barely paid the bills let alone allow her to buy expensive items. She knocked the door to what would be her first real home since she moved out of her family home. The thought that it might also be her last home made her nervous and excited and also very wet.

I opened the door and saw that she wasn't owning the collar like he had hoped, it was hidden under a polar neck sweater.

"Have you changed her mind and had second thoughts about my proposal?", I asked sternly.

Katie replied, "no of course not, why?"

"Well why aren't you proudly showing off the collar then, it shows what you now are, a slave. For that you won't get a choice of where any of your piercings are for the next session," which Katie actually liked the thought of.

The next stage of her accepting to be a full time slave was the attaching of the cuffs and anklets that matched her collar, when on her wrists and ankles she could feel that they were actually quite heavy.

"I suggest that you have a nice bath and make sure that you remove all body hair ready for tomorrow."

"OK," she replied.

"What do you mean OK, from now on you are to refer to me as Master, is that clear?"

"Yes Master!" was the reply.

Katie made sure that she was very clean and had removed all of her body hair from the neck down, as she was doing it she was more excited than nervous as to what was going to happen tomorrow. Her hand wandered down to her locked up labia and she managed to put her little finger through a gap, just enough for her finger tip to touch her clit. As she started to realise that her clit is now uncovered she could feel how sensitive it is.

"I can hear the noise of the padlocks hitting the bath, I hope you aren't having a play up there. Finish up and sit in the piercing chair as I need to check you are ready for tomorrow, I don't want you showing me up."

Once in the chair I secured her arms and legs, as before, but this time also her head and neck. Katie was sure that she was clean shaven and hadn't missed any areas so was relaxed.

"I see you have missed a bit."

"Sorry Master I thought I had removed all hair from the neck down," Katie replied nervously

I quickly moved behind her and she could hear an electric razor, then all of a sudden she feel it cutting her hair, not a trim though, literally the back of her head was now totally bald. Her hair would cover it so no-one else would know, but she was taken by surprise. As she was not allowed to question anything he chooses to do, she accepted that he wanted her to have an undercut, at least she still had most of her hair.

The next morning she was woken early, "Your first stop will be a tattoo parlour, where you will be permanently marked as my slave."

Which was a relief as Katie thought perhaps he might of wanted to brand her. Even though she had little tattoos done in the past, the thought of a branding scared her as she'd heard the stories of the pain and the smell of burning skin.

As they turned up to the tattoo shop, I could see the fear in Katie's face.

"Do I have to remind you that you have agreed to this and that there are consequences if you try to stop what is going to happen."

They walked through the door and I said to the counter assistant, "Hi, we have an appointment and this is Katie."

"Hi Katie, do you consent to your modifications today, if so please sign the form."

Katie picked up the pen without hesitation and signed the form and was led by the tattoo artist to the back room, as the assistant closed the shop and locked the door.

"Hi Slave, I'm sure that your Master has made you aware that it is quite painful where you will be tattooed today so I will be strapping you down. Remove all of your clothes and lie on your back on the chair and I'll prepare for your tattoos."

As Katie removed her clothes the nerves started to ease a little and she actually started to get excited, she's always loved tattoos and had always dreamt of being covered in them.

As she lay on the tattooists chair, she was carefully strapped in, as each strap was tightened Katie got more turned on. I took a key out of my pocket and unlocked the padlocks that were holding Katie's labia closed and replaced them with thick heavy rings. The next surprise was a blind fold, which then made the nerves overtake the excitement, the tattooist sensed it and said, "it's too late now slave," and then the buzz of the tattoo machine came.

Katie could feel that she was getting a tattoo on her pubic mound just above her pussy but didn't know what it was, but she certainly knew how painful it was and was silently sobbing. An hour had passed but to Katie it had felt much longer, no longer was she wet and excited, the pain had far surpassed those feelings.

Then it went quiet and the tattoo artist said, "first one is all done" and gave Katie a playful slap right on her exposed clit which instantly got Katie back to thinking of more enjoyable things.

Just as she thought she was being untied, they were actually just being loosened. Katie was then told that she needs to roll over for the next tattoos, she did as she was told and rolled over.

She could feel two designs being put on her lower back where her dimples are and the quickly enough the buzz of the tattoo gun started again. This time the pain wasn't too bad, in fact the vibration from the tattoo machine was making her labia rings jingle together which made her wet. The longer the tattooing went on the more Katie found that she was now enjoying this and was actually disappointed when she heard the buzzing stop.

"One last tattoo for you Slave and then you are all done," the tattoo artist said.

Just as Katie was preparing herself for what was coming she felt them putting a stencil on the back of her head, just as she was finally about to break her silence and question this tattoo, the buzzing started. It was so painful, it felt like they were drilling into her brain and she passed out.

Katie woke sat up in the chair with a tinlging in her pussy and discomfort in her arse, whilst she was unconscious they had put a vibrator in her and arse and had turned them on to wake her. As she was on the verge of having an orgasm she was shown a picture of the tattoos on her lower back, they were beautifully intricate mandala's that looked amazing.

She was then shown what was tattooed on the back of her head and of her pussy, it was a QR code. They scanned the code and it took them to a website, it was her own slave website that had still images of her piercings and videos of her getting her tattoos. It was all too much for Katie and she came so hard she soaked the seat.

I said, "You made the mess and you'll be the one cleaning it up, with your tongue," and ordered Katie to lick the seat clean.

Chapter IV

It had been a couple of weeks since Katie's tattoo's and her website was becoming very popular, so much so that she was getting suggestions from her subscribers as to what should be done next. Katie's master decided the best way to make money would be to auction off the next session as a prize, the winning bidder gets to suggest and decide with Katie's master what she is to have done. It was Katie's birthday in mid May which is in 3 weeks time so it would be perfect to coincide her next session with her birthday. Katie was told that there was something special planned for her birthday and to be prepared again for her next session. Katie was loving all of the attention that she was now getting from all of her subscribers so was more than happy to have another session soon, hopefully not as painful this time.

"Master, perhaps next time I could have something to ease the pain?"

I replied, "I'll see if I think you need it or not."

The three weeks soon flew by and it was the day of her birthday, she knew it wasn't going to be like any of her previous birthdays and would be one she'd remember forever, hopefully for the right reasons.

Katie headed downstairs to the basement dungeon where she could see there were camera's setup to record today's session, this made her very excited. She would be able to offer her subscribers more video content.

She was soon naked and as she was getting strapped to the chair she was offered a drink.

Katie noticed that she felt a little different, she wasn't drowsy, she tried to utter something to her Master but found she couldn't speak, she actually couldn't move any part of her body.

"Hello live subscribers, today is a very special session that has been sponsored by DarkPrince666. He won the online auction and therefore has decided on the format of the session and also the modifications that Slave Katie will receive. Katie had requested that she had something to take the edge off the pain for today's session, she should know better than to request such a thing. I have given her some medication so that she cannot move at all, but will feel all of the pain."

As Katie heard this she tried to scream, but she couldn't, she couldn't even cry, she lay there helpless.

"DarkPrince666 has decided to have a bit of fun as it's Katie's birthday today so has created a little game. He has decided that the first thing to be done to the slave will be her tongue pierced, however he wants me to roll a dice to decide how many piercings she has in her tongue."

As the dice rolls' Katie is helpless but is hoping for a low number, she can't see what it was but could hear the cheer from the live viewers.

I then emerged from the darkness and proceeded to pierce her tongue. The first piercing wasn't too painful, the next was starting to sting a bit and then a 3rd piercing right near the tip of her tongue really hurt Katie. That wasn't the end of it though, she then received a further piercing either side of the line of three up the middle making it a total of five tongue piercings.

"Next up are Katie's ears, first the left ear," and out came the dice again.

There was a cheer again once the dice had stopped, "Well you know what rolling a 6 means, we get to roll it again," and rolled the dice again.

I worked very quickly on her ear and had swiftly, and not too painfully added 10 little rings around the outside of Katie's left ear.

"On to the right ear, here comes the dice again," and rolled the dice.

This time no cheers at all, Katie thought it might be a really low number thankfully.

I then proceeded to pierce her ear, but rather than little rings around the outside of her ear I pierced an industrial which brought a cheer. I then used a dermal punch on her outer conch to get it straight to 5mm which received a load of cheers from the viewers.

"Now it's time for a break, however I have put up a vote on the website, you can all get involved in part two. We'll be back in ten minutes as I'm sure a number of you have things you'd like to do and it will give me time to set up for part two."

I went over to Katie and said, "I hope you have learnt your lesson, asking to have something so you didn't feel the pain."

Of course Katie was still paralysed so couldn't respond.

Once I had set up for the next session I started the live stream.

"Welcome to part two of today's special session, let's see what you have decided as a birthday present for our paralysed slave". I checked the voting results, "Good choices, she'll certainly feel those today, let me introduce you to InkManStan69, another of our subscribers who will be helping the next part."

Stan quickly started inking images onto Katie's toes and tops of both feet, in keeping with the mandala design that Katie currently has. Then Stan moved onto Katie's hands and fingers and applied designs in the same style as he'd just tattooed onto her feet and toes.

"Finally the highest vote on our website."

Stan moved up to Katie's chest and tattooed some amazing black and grey roses, with a mandala pattern interwoven. As the flowers flowed onto the top of her breasts he then applied a mandala design over each areola and started the tattoo's.

Katie was in so much pain at this point she was on the verge of passing out, so I gave her something to keep her conscious. Just as she thought it was all over and the buzzing stopped, I whispered something into Stan's ear, he smiled and picked up his tattoo gun. Katie just wanted it all to be over at this point, but she wasn't expecting what came next. She could see out of the corner of her eye the tattoo gun approaching her breasts and then painfully found out what I had discussed.

Stan started colouring in Katie's nipples a dark black colour, Katie loved her nipple piercings and loved hard nipple play but this was too painful. Every needle stroke felt like it was going all the way through to the tunnels in Katie's nipples and she passed out.

When Katie woke, she was in bed all wrapped up and slowly regaining the use of her limbs, whether it was still the effect of the drugs or the five tongue piercings, she still wasn't speaking. When she finally returned back to her normal self she now talked with a lisp and struggled to speak with the new tongue piercings

"Well Slave, the auction and the extra subscribers after the show has made so much money that I can book us a lovely holiday to show off all of your lovely new modifications."

Katie grabbed hold of her collar, gave it a little tug and said, "Thank you Master."

12