All Comments on 'Golden Arrows'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
We Have A Winner!

Superb job! A beautiful loving take on the mythology of Valentine's Day. Well written, very erotic, passionate, caring, believable adult story. Yes believable because in my mind they were alive. This is one of your very best! I am so impressed with how you turned the legend ever so subtly into a unique and gifted tale of Godly love! The birth of Valentines Day, how good is that!!

Golden Arrows scored a bullseye for me.

5***** well deserved stars.

THANK YOU!

M1

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 12 years ago
Tender seduction...

What a delicious and sensuous rendition of the Psyche and Eros myth! I so enjoyed the language of passion you used and the tender seduction, the submission of their hearts, and the final eternal joining between the two lovers. And you even snuck in some pure, unadulterated naughtiness in there as well. I LOVED it! Good luck!

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeabout 12 years ago
Terrific!

Great job, Red. Your aim is true.

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 12 years ago
loved it!

Good luck on the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I like this story. It made me smile while reading.It's well written and very erotic.I wish more mythology stories were written like this. I would have become a scholar on the subject. Thank you for the story.

Happy Valentine's day.

SLOgentSLOgentabout 12 years ago

This is a winner -- hands down!

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadabout 12 years ago
Right On for Valentine's Day

This is amazing - romantic and very sensual , hmmmmmmm keep it up

fathom7fathom7about 12 years ago
You are the best RED

You work with dialog and cast a spell of feeling over the whole story. Thank you. As always most enjoyable.

Thank you for your work dear heart.

jushornyjushornyabout 12 years ago
Wow

Loved the story...loved your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
breathtaking fantabulous story....u'v put it into the wrds of magic...

this story which was undesribable....the chosen words the depth.... Took my breath away....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is this love or what.

Sensuality dripped off my monitor. This was truly a gift from the gods. This story would wake up Hades himself. A stunning mastrpiece worthy of a much larger audience.

WearMeWellWearMeWellabout 12 years ago
wow...

I'm becoming more thoroughly convinced that there is nothing you can't do/write.

Well written(add "Duh" smiley here,- if they make them) with not too much, nor too little!!

A delightful, page turning read that will leave you warm and smiling.

*crazy urge to search for a Bic~

AngelPoetAngelPoetabout 12 years ago
Amazing...

This is a phenomenal love story! What a talent you have!

Moonpie1111Moonpie1111about 12 years ago
Fantastic

Cupid and Psyche has always been my favorite myth. I love this twist on an old story. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From your friend

Your writing has so much more depth than my own and with this story, you display your talents superbly. I wish you much luck with the contest, this one was a joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed the story, very well thought out and nicely woven, but it drives me crazy when little things keep repeating, like the lack of an apostrophe to indicate the possessive of Eros' name. With a good editor, this would have been spectacular.

MaddieKimMaddieKimabout 12 years ago
Erotica at its best

A beautiful re-telling of a legend from Greek mythology. Very erotic and sensual. I see another W in your future.

KGB1979KGB1979about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Red--as always you do not disappoint! As someone else commented there are several mechanical errors that could be remedied by a skilled editor...it would take your story up yet another notch of excellence. However, even with those glitches it is worth five stars, you are a literary genius! Happy Valentine's Day!!

learsdaughterlearsdaughterabout 12 years ago
I bow to you, author

Thank you for that tale of love and gods. I love your way with words!

handsfree6969handsfree6969about 12 years ago
Excellent!

Red...excellent job. I not only enjoyed the story...a lot :-D but there is this feminine sensuality in your style that is ...hmm...stirring maybe is the right word.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 12 years ago

An enjoyably sensual retelling of myth. 5 stars!

woodpecker4175woodpecker4175about 12 years ago

Red you're writings are outstanding and erotic.....I think you should write professionally..... That's my opinion.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Wowsers

powerful stuff. I did not expect the erotic punch in a sci-Fi tale. well done.

aniceguy67aniceguy67about 12 years ago
Congratulations!!

A great job at telling a familiar tale. Shouldda been #1 but I guess I didn't vote enough times...

Jerry

DonovanCraneDonovanCraneabout 12 years ago
Bravo!!!

Gotta say I loved it; your style of writing is quite impressive, creating an atmosphere and leaving the reader not only with a great deal of arousal, but also with a clear impression of who your characters are, what motivates them, and so forth. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Language tune up needed

The "poetry" of the story slips away repeatedly by the use of current slang: cock, fuck, etc...those are contemporary slang expressions, and they detract from the poetic quality of your prose. The story goes from the delightful flight into fantasy to a screeching halt as the street slang expressions are interjected. Otherwise, a well crafted bit if writing. Keep it up...so to speak!

:)

AmbrillAmbrillabout 11 years ago

I loved this story and I added it to my favorites, but I have to agree with Anonymous. The slang, cruder words used for anatomy was a bit off putting. The story has a soft, sensual and delicate flow. Those words (pussy and cunt especially) are none of that. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against those words, they just didn't work in this story per say. Never the less I really did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bomb Ass Story

I loved this story !!!!! I haven't looked yet but I swear I hope its more than 1 chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best I've ever read!

Excellent writing and plot development. Erotic without being trashy in the least! Paying homage to the original myths themselves. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous