Golden Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her wet dress press against my stomach and soaks through my shirt. Her tongue starts to search for any remnant of my white she can find and I stare at her tight hole over my eyes. My hands continue to caress her round cheeks and her moans are getting stronger. Everything about this feels perfect, especially her tongue on my flaccid shaft and her piss caressing my flesh.

Her body tightens and I know I am about to feel the release of another kind on my face. I will not move my tongue from her wonderful clit, since I want her to feel the increased pleasure I am able bring to her body. She cries out in preparation for giving what we both desire and my eyes are locked on the center of the tight hole just inches above my eyes.

Her asshole starts to contract and release quickly before my eyes, which is something I have only witnessed on porn and find this so much better. A flood hits my face as I marvel at what I am seeing and enjoy the feeling of her complimenting her piss on my face. The temptation to move my mouth to her pink hole is strong, but my tongue is adding far too much to what she is feeling to stop now.

I feel her start to drip and watch her tight hole contract one last time. Her body collapses over mine and I lose my wonderful view. I can see still see plenty before me, but it isn't quite the as good as the view I had just a moment ago. My hands are still on her cheeks and they gently spread them to show me that forbidden place once again.

She starts to breath deeply as she nears a state of sleep and I smile at the potential that the future will bring to both of us. There is nothing we will not give each other and that includes the one hole I have never experienced. My wife may have denied me so many things, but my daughter is not like her at all. I release her cheeks as sleep is coming quickly for both of us and know my dreams will be quite pleasant.

12