Golden Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter plots to have father.
4.2k words
4.36
29.5k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

I am going through my wonderfully secluded house one last time to ensure everything is perfect. The plastic covers everything I need it to for what I have planned and he won't see anything out of place until I want him to. My father is far too controlled to take the first step, which leaves me no other choice. I have to be the one to start what we both want and my plan is perfect.

I get a text from my mother and see another lie about him. She will not turn me away from him, since I know the truth. My brothers may believe those disgusting things, but I never will. They tried to keep their arguments quiet, but I heard every one of them. My brothers were always able to sleep through anything and live their oblivious lives, but I am far from that.

I recall the first argument and was a little taken back by my father asking my mother to do something I had never considered as erotic. It was completely out of the blue and I knew he must have gotten the idea from somewhere. She was never very computer literate and had no idea what cookies are, nor was she able to check the history.

I waited until I was alone in the house and had to see what my father was looking at, since I started to have strange fantasies based on their arguments. There was no lock on anything, since he was almost as illiterate as her. I found one of the videos he had been watching and my jaw dropped.

I watched as a woman was on her knees with a dick in her hand and he started to pee on her tits. My fingers reached between my clothes and my flesh as I was getting very excited about what was before me. It must have been a compilation, because just as the man started dripping it cut to a woman bending over a man's face. My fingers found my hard clit and I came quickly as she started to pee into his open mouth.

It was very addictive to watch those videos that my father had pleasured himself while watching. I have no idea how I got away with the orgasms on his chair, but no one seemed to notice anything. They were too busy fighting and my brothers were starting to take sides. That was before she started to spread those lies.

I was wearing loose fitting shorts and no panties to make it easy for me to pleasure myself. I selected the most recent one he had watched and I could not believe my eyes. The brunette looked just like me and she was playing the role of a daughter. Incest had never crossed my mind until that moment and I started to see my father in a whole new light.

I started to combine the fantasies and my orgasms became stronger. The idea of me and my father pissing on each other was enough to drive me crazy. Add in being taken by my father and the orgasms became mind-blowing. I tried to hint my willingness any way I could, but he never caught the signals I had been sending.

The arguments were getting worse and I was not able to spend as much time at home alone as I needed. I knew I could no longer stay in that house, since he would never get the hint. I was looking for the perfect house that we would both love and find some way to get him there alone with me. It was painstaking work, but I found the perfect one and my father loved it. He was more than willing to pick up the second mortgage, just so long as he got to visit as often as he liked.

I spent a great deal of time trying to determine what it would feel like to be pissed on by him. I would stand outside and relieve myself and let my piss run down my legs. It felt good, but not great. I even tried taking clothes walks around the property, while letting myself go with the knowledge no one would see the massive wet spot. It felt alright, but still not what I needed.

While I tried to find some way to feel him without his actual piss, he did visit often. The problem was that he was never alone. The divorce would soon come and we all knew it was just a matter of time. My mother had already moved out and started her psychological warfare to win us over to her side, which worked far too well with my brothers.

Up until about a month ago, there was still one trying to win me over to their side. My other brothers had stopped all communication with me, which is just fine by me. I guess calling my mother a lying bitch was the last straw, since there has been no communication from him since. My mother is the only one still trying to convince me just how wronged she was, but it will never work. I am tempted to suggest a little honesty, but that won't happen. She is starting to believe her own lies and I have not responded to a single attempt she has made to reach me since she moved out.

I look at the white dress I am wearing and know it will have the effect I want when he pisses on me. I had no way of trying it with actual piss, but water poured over my tits showed what I wanted. My tits pressed through the fabric and darkened a little, but my hard nipples caught my attention the most. They are darker than my pale flesh and stood out wonderfully against the mist of the fabric. I am wearing nothing else, since there is nothing more needed to finally have him.

I have been trying to get him here for quite a while and it took my twenty-first birthday to make it happen. He has been very depressed since the lying bitch left and I had no problem driving out to visit. The drives always had the sense of anticipation that something would happen, but it never did. He refused to see what I have been hinting at for years. I swear I could have shown up to his front door completely naked and he would have been oblivious.

I hear the knock and smile, since there is no one else coming today. I had to lie, but my intention is far different than her intentions. Mine is to bring him happiness, which is the last thing she wants. I push the thought of my mother back, since she will not ruin this. There is nothing that can stop what I have planned and we'll both be able to start living our fantasies very soon.

I open the door wide for my father and know he wants to look at my body. "Hi, dad."

He smiles brightly at me, while I try to play coy. "Hi, Becky. Happy birthday. Guess I'm a little early."

I am having a hard time containing myself, since I desperately want to tell him everything. "Thanks, dad. Your just a little early, but it gives us a chance to talk. Come on in."

I continue to hold the door open wide as I let him pass with beer in hand. I had to think of something for him to get me, since he was so eager and I knew it had to be something needed to be taken to the kitchen. I blush a little as I feel his body press softly against mine and close the door behind him.

It is very difficult to control myself as I see him take a couple of bottles out and set the rest in the refrigerator. He hands me an open bottle and my fingers rest briefly on his hand. Despite my growing urge to tell him, I take the bottle from his hand and know I need to do something to lessen this urge.

I throw my arms over his body and hold him close to ensure he can feel my nipples. All I want is a sign from him, but feel nothing growing that should. Knowing it will take more work to make this happen, I release my arms and stare longingly into our shared brown eyes. I am glad I look nothing like my mother, since he will never see her when he is with me.

I show seduction in my eyes and feel him starting to be pulled towards me, but he is holding back. "What do you think of my dress, dad?"

I step back and hide my smile as his eyes move down my body. I know the dress is tight enough for me to hide nothing from him. He is lingering on my hard nipples and start to turn to show him more of myself. I catch his reflection and see him slowly looking down to my ass. He pulls his head back to return some semblance of control and I am getting a little frustrated.

I turn back towards him and his eyes are pulled to mine. "It looks really good on you, Becky. I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick."

I seductively pout for him to show my false disappointment, but it is necessary to hide the smile that wants to cross my lips. "You don't have to go that bad, do you?"

His brown eyes move up a little to show he is thinking things over. "No, not yet, but I it won't take long."

My lips raise without my willing them to do anything. "That means you can wait, dad. Let's go to the living room and talk for a bit."

I pull myself away from his eyes and start to walk towards the prepared room. We reach the point where the plastic is no longer hidden from view and I can only guess what is crossing his mind. I don't feel him rushing towards me from behind, so I know his thoughts are far from the truth. Just let yourself go, dad. That's all I really want.

I lead him to the plastic covered couch and sit across from him. "What's with all the plastic?"

I can contain my grin no longer and want to shout out the truth, but I also want his bladder to be as full as possible. "I'll tell you later. Drink up, dad."

My lips playfully touch the lip of the bottle and take a sip of something I really don't like. I hide my reaction to the taste and watch as he drinks far more than me. I take another sip to encourage him to finish his bottle as quickly as possible. I have no idea what is going through his mind, but there is not even a hint of the truth to be found on his face.

He sets the empty bottle and starts to squirm a little from his full bladder. "I'm sorry, Becky, but I really need to go."

My eyes stare into his with great desire for everything we can give each other. "Wait, dad. I need to tell you something before you get up."

He is able to put this discomfort aside for now, but I don't have much time. "What is it, Becky?"

It takes everything I have to summon the courage needed to tell him everything. "Just hear me out and please don't interrupt. Do you promise, dad?"

His squirming stops as he looks me in my eyes with great concern. "I promise. What is it? You know you can tell me anything."

I take a sip of beer and a deep breath, which helps a little. "This is so hard to tell you. I know about the porn you like to watch. I like to watch the same things and I mean all of it. I know you tried to convince mom to try involving piss and that's why she left. Not the bullshit she's been spreading." My hands are shaking, but I cannot stop now. "I want to do that with you. Not just the piss, dad, but other things."

I have to do something after admitting this to my father. I take a massive drink of beer and set a half empty bottle down. His hands reach for his bottle and tries to take a drink, but there is none left for him. His eyes search mine for some hint of being set up by her, but he will never find that from me. My last deception is now behind me and I will never lie to him again.

He shakes his head and our eyes are locked onto each other. "Becky, we can't do that."

I am more than just a little upset that he is holding back. "Why! Because you're my father? I don't care about that and neither do you. I know the only piss free porn you watch is if Ava Taylor's in it and there is only one reason you watch her. She looks like me and it makes me happy to know you fantasize about me like that. Hell, dad, it makes more than happy to know we fantasize about being with each other."

His head stops shaking and I know his bladder has to be to the point of bursting. I can see in his face that he is thinking everything over and there is nothing more I can do. There can be no denying our shared desires and I have given him the perfect opportunity to act. The fight he is having with himself is very clear and I hope he sides with living out our fantasies.

His eyes change slightly as his eyes burn into mine. "What about your guests, Becky? They are going to be here soon."

If that is his only concern, then we will soon start our lives together in the way we both greatly desire. "There's no one else coming. You're the only one I invited, so there won't be any interruptions. What I really want for my birthday, dad, is for us to bring our fantasies to reality. I want piss. I want incest. I want to do all the things you want to do. We're all alone out here and no one will interrupt anything we do, ever."

I see him start to squirm from the discomfort his bladder is bringing to his body. The internal battle is starting to rage again and I quietly pull for him to give in. We both want this and neither gives a damn about the taboos involved. There is nothing to stop us, except that damned battle he is having. I can take no chances the wrong side will win and know I have to take this one step further.

I fall to my knees and stare into our shared eyes, while I fire the last shot I know I need to win. "I wore this dress just for you, dad. Pee on me."

He stands before me and my eyes move down his body to that spot that should be very hard, but it isn't just yet. My fingers struggle a little with his pants, but I soon have his flaccid manhood in sight. I pull his pants his clothing down in one movement and bring my hands back up to his soft shaft. I love the feeling of him in my hands and know my aim is true.

This is my first time seeing anyone's manhood in real life, but I don't want him to know that. I don't think of it as a deception, since he has never asked. I have never even used a toy of any kind, since the only ones available to me belonged to her. I had no interest in having anything near me that has been in her. I have never even placed a finger inside and have been more than willing to settle for the feeling of my fingers on my clit to bring me to that state.

My father is going to the first for everything and that is how I want it. I will never compare him to anyone else and never deny him anything. Staying a virgin has not been easy, but I was determined to wait for him. I don't want him to know until after he has taken me that I am a virgin, since he may stop and I will never have this moment back.

He lets out a deep breath as I feel the heat start to soak through my dress, which causes me to sigh at the wonderful sensation he is bringing to my body. My hands move back and forth to bring about a full coating of his golden stream and know my nipples are now very visible. I continue for just a little longer in the knowledge he has plenty left to give.

I have to know what this feels like on my flesh and move his stream slowly up my neck. I am not disappointed in the least and move him a little further up. My lips open as the golden wonder fills my mouth and my tongue finds great pleasure in the flavor I have never known to this point. My lips close and I can feel his stream on my lips as I swallow what he has given.

He is starting to drip onto my fingers, but I am not ready to stop. I open my lips wide and take the tip inside to continue to receive the wonderful flavor. I feel him harden in my hands as I suck down every drop of gold he has to give. His hardness feels wonderful in my hands and am not worried he is about to figure out the truth. I have seen enough porn to be able to mimic just about anything.

Once I am certain there will not be another drop for quite some time, my hands start to work his shaft, which feels so much better in this state. My lips start to stretch from his girth, but I don't mind one bit, since that will mean less of him will be able to escape my tongue. I can still taste his saltiness on my tongue and know it will soon be joined by something else. I wish I could just hold this flavor for a little longer, but have to show him my willingness.

My hands start to work his shaft faster as he moans out his appreciation. Our eyes stay locked as I move my head back and forth a little, but I am unable to take much of him, at least for now. I grin up at him as best I can to show I enjoy this every bit as much as he does and have no doubt my mother has never done anything like this for him. My tongue plays with the tip as he enters each time and I know he loves everything I am doing.

I see his eyes close and his body becomes very tense in preparation for what he is on the verge of giving me. My hands work harder as I pull my head back just a little, since I want to give him as much room as possible. His shaft twitches in my hands and I feel a new flavor on my tongue as he starts to fill me mouth with a new wonder. I have no more room in my mouth and am unable to stop the loss that is dripping onto my fingers.

I continue to hold the tip between my lips as his body starts to relax from the pleasure I just gave him. My eyes are still locked onto his and I am waiting for him to open them for me. Once his brown eyes can see what I am doing, I release him completely with just a little loss and close my mouth tightly. I enjoy the way his release feels almost as much as his gold, but I need to swallow for him. I feel cum slide down my throat for the first time and glad it belongs to him. It is a strange sensation that I feel as it slides down my throat and find myself enjoying the moment.

His eyes are focused a little further down my face than my eyes and I know he is looking at his cum moving towards my chin. I am tempted to use my finger to bring more of his into my mouth, but he is enjoying the view far too much for me to ruin. The sensation I feel as it slowly moves on my flesh is quite pleasant and I am content to let him enjoy what he sees. His smile widens and I smile back for him in the knowledge that we belong together.

He steps out of his clothes to free his ankles and I watch as he lays down on his back. My bladder is quite full and I know what he desires from me. I part my legs over his face in the same manner I have seen in the porn and slowly lower myself down for him. There is the temptation to make this move quickly to relieve myself, but I hold back the pain in my bladder.

I feel his hands move to pull my dress and feel him touch my flesh in the process. His hands move to my ass as I lower myself further and know he is seeing what no one else ever has. It isn't just him seeing that part of my body that is new to me, but also the feeling of hands on my ass. Chills are being sent through my body from his touch and I am glad I waited for even this much.

I went on a few dates to appease my parents, but always made certain it never got past the hand holding stage. The only kisses I have ever given, or received, was a peck on the cheek. I want my first kiss to be his and have worked hard to make sure that happens.

I am hovering over his face and can feel his breath on my body. My body tightens a little as I prepare to bring comfort to my bladder. I have tried to pee slowly like this many times, just like in the porn, but it always comes out in a torrent. My bladder starts to empty far more quickly than I would like, but can't slow myself down at all. I feel the familiar sensation of my piss on my legs, but this time it is from splashing down on him and it is so much better this way.

I am just starting to drip and feel the movement of his face. There is little doubt he is in the process of swallowing and I hope he enjoys it as much as I did. His head moves back into position and I wait eagerly for what I am about to feel. It is an eternity of waiting and I want to force myself down onto his face, but I maintain my position to keep from doing anything that might bring this to an end.

His tongue reaches that part of my body that I so craved and I bite my lip from the unbelievable pleasure. I feel his tongue working towards my clit and want to scream out for him. He reaches that spot that my fingers no very well, but they never made me feel what he is right now. I grit my teeth and struggle to allow him to work at his leisure, but I know I must.

My eyes seek out his shaft and I know it will not be ready anytime soon, but there is some white there just calling out for attention. I press my body down to his and focus on what is before me. Our tongues work together in perfect timing and his hands continue to caress my cheeks. I want to hold out for him, but I can fight no longer. I had not realized a chill was setting in to my chest until his body started to heat the area that was still soaked.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers
12