Golden Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sales associate paused for a moment, but then nodded and turned around to perform the task. Rebecca stripped completely naked, revealing a body that Madison envied, especially now that she was older. The sales associate paid no attention to Madison as she pulled on the lingerie, which, based on the tightness, was at least one size too small. Next came the heels and then, without saying a word, the girl left the changeroom barely dressed.

Madison stood frozen and unsure of what to do. She had expected the girl to tease her, but it wasn't a trick. She really was following Madison's command without question. The detective ran out and not surprisingly, all eyes were now on the lingerie display. Customers likely thought it was a marketing stunt, but the staff were baffled. One of Rebecca's coworker rushed over to the display.

"Becky, what are you doing?"

Madison moved quickly to answer the question. Judging by the coworker's nametag, Norma was one of the managers on duty that day.

"Rebecca is on display for the day to try and create a viral event. You should let the other staff know."

The manager looked at Madison and her concerned face transformed into a happy expression as if she had come up with the brilliant business idea herself.

"You see that. That's my idea. She should really drum up business looking like that." The manager said proudly with her hands on her hips.

"Looks beautiful." Madison said.

It wasn't her plan to leave the beautiful sales associate on display for the rest of her shift, but mannequin modeling wasn't an unheard-of practice and the girl had an extremely beautiful body. Rebecca stood with a suggestive finger in her mouth, and the other arm behind her arched back with her breasts pushed out to emphasize how sexy the lingerie made her body look. Not a bad marketing gimmick at all.

The detective finished her shopping and purchased her new clothes based on the advice from Rebecca. On the way out, she thanked her sales associate and didn't take her eyes off the sexy display until she was out of the shop. Now that she knew about her powers, there was work to do.

**

The evening was uneventful, or at least Madison made sure it was that way. It was a lot to take in that she potentially had powers far greater than Golden Girl. It dawned on her that her powers might even allow her to take control of the seemingly perfect superheroine. With the super-powered crimefighter under her control, Madison could become the best detective on the force.

Which of course led to the moral conundrum of her power. She could become the best detective on the force, but she could also really do anything if the power did work the way she had seen. The possibilities were endless. Why pursue a life as a detective if she could do so much more? Or did she owe it to her city to do good work? Whatever she did, there was a certain line to draw and she knew that forcing people to do bad things made her no different than a criminal. As long as she could uphold the law, she could use her powers for her benefit within reason.

Of course, that was easier said than done. It didn't take a genius to know that power did corrupt. She had seen one too many examples not to know that. It was going to be hard, but she needed to remind herself of what she stood for. Without it, she was just as bad as the criminals she hunted down.

**

Madison walked into work with a smile wearing her new power suit, ready to take on the day. But the mood around her was somber. Really somber. Liam caught Madison in the hall and pulled her into an empty interrogation room.

"What the hell is going on?' Madison asked.

Liam struggled with his words.

"Liam, what?"

"Captain's dead."

It was an emotional gut punch. Her leader. Her mentor. The person that had despised her yet still put up with her bullshit was now gone. Liam grabbed Madison and hugged her tight. They had been partners since they joined the force together and after a drunken one-night stand where they revealed everything to each other, they had become best friends. He knew what she was going through, and words were going to do nothing to change that. But, her feelings aside, she couldn't understand why.

"How....how did it happen?"

"They're not sure yet. She died in her sleep. It doesn't look like foul play, but tox reports are still in process." Liam said. "Lieutenant Poles is stepping in for now and as far as I know our promotion is already finalized so we don't have to worry about be bumped down."

Not that they could, Madison already knew how to get their promotion back if they did. Like with the Captain, she would just use her pow...

"I need to go for a second." Madison said.

"But they're doing a briefing." Liam said.

Madison rushed out. Her power was likely chemically based due to the accident, and she had no idea if they were any consequences to the people she used it on. Until she had peace of mind that she wasn't the cause of the Captain's death, she couldn't return to work.

**

Back in the clothing store, Madison came across the manager from the previous day who greeted her with a smile. Seeing the manager was a good sign that Madison's powers didn't have any adverse side effects. But seeing the sales associate would all but confirm that the Captain's death was not because of Madison.

"Hi, I came in the other day, and I was helped by this beautiful sales associate named Rebecca. Her outfit suggestions were amazing and I just wanted to say thank you to her."

"Oh, she's one of our best. But I'm afraid she's not in today. She wasn't feeling well so she called in sick."

Madison's stomach dropped.

"Like sick sick or like hooky sick?"

"Well Becky's never missed a shift yet, so I imagine it's something that's really bothering her."

"Do you have her address?"

"I'm sorry, we don't give out that information to customers."

"Look I didn't want to draw too much attention to this, but there's a case regarding the university and I just wanted to ask her a few questions." Madison said as she flashed her badge.

"Ummm."

It was tempting to use her powers, but she had no idea of the consequences. Did she kill the captain and Rebecca? And if she used it again on the manger, would that kill her too. Only finding Rebecca and seeing that she was fine would eliminate any doubt. So Madison turned on her other superpower, compassion. She gently touched the manager's arm and softened her gaze.

"Please. This is important, I promise."

The manager hesitated, but finally nodded. Madison was one step closer to finding out the truth.

**

Although the department was mourning the loss of a leader, in the spirit of Captain Kooler's dedication to the job and bringing justice to criminals, operations continued like any other day. Liam had explained that his partner's absence was due to hearing of the Captain's death which was quickly accepted. People dealt with grief in different ways and the department respected that.

But Liam knew something was up and he planned on finding out later. While Madison was away, there were several cases being assigned including the top-secret sorority case which was only talked about behind closed doors. There had been several reports of sorority girls going missing for a few days and then turning up like nothing was wrong. None of them suggested any foul play and they all stated that they were busy with something discreet. Even some of the girls who had initially reported their friends missing had ended up going missing themselves and then stated everything was fine. It was an odd case and because no one wanted to deal with a case that had no leads and was open ended, it fell to Liam and Madison. It was a case he knew that Madison would hate.

While Liam was leaving the meeting, he crossed paths with Golden Girl.

"Are you sure you two can handle that case?" Golden Girl said.

Liam shook his head. "Are you really here to taunt us on a day like this?"

"You two shouldn't even be here on a day like this."

"Well guess what GG, we're detectives now, so you're going to have to deal with it."

Liam brushed by her, but she tightly grabbed his arm. The grip felt like she could crush his bone if she wanted.

"I'm going to make sure you two stick to Mickey Mouse cases so that the real professionals can do their job. With the Captain gone, you've got no allies and I will expose you for the frauds you are." Golden Girl said.

"Yah, well maybe we'll find your skeletons and expose them to the world." Liam said.

Golden Girl grinned and then finally let go. "Good luck with that."

The superheroine walked away and Liam massaged his arm, which had a mark from her grip. Madison had always said that Golden Girl had secrets. Liam hadn't believed it, but the more he personally interacted with her, the less sure he became. Maybe there was something to find after all.

**

Rebecca's address looked dark and mirrored how Madison felt internally. She knocked on the door and an attractive young redhead answered.

"Hello, I'm looking for Rebecca, is she here?"

The redhead shook her head. "Haven't seen her." She tried to shut the door, but Madison put her foot in the way.

"Look lady, I don't..."

The sight of Madison's badge shut the redhead up quickly. Her annoyance turned to fear. And that's when Madison noticed the red tinged eyes along with the smell of skunk that filled her nostrils.

"Look, I don't care that you're smoking weed, I just need to see Rebecca. Is she here?"

The girl nodded and opened the door so that Madison could walk in. Who needed to use powers when the badge did the trick? The redhead pointed to the last door in the hallway. Madison crept slowly towards it fearing the worst. First her captain and now Rebecca. The power would be a curse that she then had to live with.

The silence at the end of the hall was eerie. Closer and closer, Madison was hoping for anything. A cough, a sneeze. Any sound that would indicate life. And as her hand neared the doorknob, a loud scream came from within. Madison burst inside and was greeted by the sight of a naked Rebecca on her back receiving oral from an attractive young man.

"Like, what the fuck!" Rebecca said.

The college guy got up and confronted Madison.

"Lady, mind your own business."

The man was attractive in all the right ways with a chiseled jaw and washboard abs. Madison suppressed the urge to peek, despite his junk almost touching her within the short distance.

"Look I'm sorry." Madison said as she flashed her badge. "Someone called for a domestic crime, but I see... everything is all right."

Rebecca was healthy and vibrant and clearly sexually frustrated. But her focus turned to Madison.

"Hey, don't I know you?" Rebecca asked.

"No." Madison said. She swore internally, knowing that she just used her powers again.

Rebecca giggled. "Okay."

"Sorry, carry on with, whatever you were doing."

"Do you care to join?" the man said, now checking out Madison.

Madison looked directly at his cock. It was bigger than she had ever taken and with her powers confirmed to have no consequences, she could easily have an enjoyable ménage a trois. But Madison shook the thoughts from her head. These were college kids. She didn't respond and left the room and house. The important thing was that she was exonerated of a potential crime. The bad thing was that if the captain's death was foul play, then who was responsible?

***

Having seen Rebecca alive and well, a huge wave of relief washed over Madison and allowed her to grieve for the departed captain without any guilt. But the shock of thinking her powers may have been the cause stayed with her. It didn't prove her powers were the cause, but it also didn't disprove it either. If she was going to use her powers, it had to be for a good reason or it had to be on a bad guy. She didn't want to put anyone else in jeopardy.

Madison entered her new office and sat at her new desk. Liam, who had been working diligently, rolled his seat over.

"It looks like someone had a rough day." Liam said.

He placed a folder on her desk.

"What is this?" Madison asked.

"It's our new case. The sorority girls."

"The sorority girls? Are you kidding me?"

"Hey, being the new team, we get the scraps and I don't think we're even included in the homicide rotation."

"This is bullshit." Madison said.

"Well, we don't really have anyone to complain to anymore."

There was an awkward silence. Despite Captain Kooler's distaste for some of Madison's antics, she always had their back when she could. With Golden Girl exerting her influence, there was no telling how much trouble they could get into with even the smallest infraction.

Of course, the other issue was telling her partner about her powers. If she did, he might pressure her to use them, which is something she didn't need to deal with given what she knew so far. But on the other hand, she also needed someone to confide in. Dealing with it alone was a struggle and what better person to tell than her partner.

"I think the chemical explosion gave me powers." Madison said.

Liam laughed but then stopped when he saw Madison's serious face.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. When people ask me a question, I can give them an answer and they will do or believe whatever that answer is." Madison said, but Liam still looked skeptical. "Okay, I'll prove it. Ask me something."

"All right. What can I do for you?" Liam asked.

"Pick your nose."

Liam stared at her and didn't move. His skeptical look remained and slowly transformed into a smile.

"You're playing with me, aren't you?" Liam asked.

"No, that's how it worked. I don't understand."

"Well tell me what happened then." Liam said.

Madison divulged exactly what had happened with every little detail and emotion. The promotion to detectives, the sales associate, her suspicion of captain's death. All of it was laid out to Liam and it was a relief to share it. Now she had a partner in crime. Even if he didn't believe in her ability, he could help her if it happened again.

"So do you believe me?" Madison asked.

"I do. Let me try something." Liam said.

"Okay."

There was a pause and she didn't notice Liam doing anything.

"Are you going to try it?" Madison asked.

"Nah, never mind. Anyway, it's almost lunch time, so you know what that means."

"Of course." Madison said.

The attractive detective got down to her knees and unzipped Liam's pants. She fished out and then stroked his manhood until it was nice and hard. Maintaining eye contact, she wrapped her lips around his cock and began slobbering her mouth up and down. Liam put his hand on the back of her head and pressured her to go deeper and deeper. Madison sounded like a porn actress as she gagged while still trying to get Liam off.

Finally, Liam grabbed her head with both hands and forced his cock as far as it could go before releasing a load down her throat. He let go, and Madison gasped for air, spitting up some cum. Despite the aggressive nature of Liam's actions, she smiled at him.

"Thanks for letting me suck your cock!" Madison said with glee.

"Same time tomorrow, partner." Liam said.

Madison nodded eagerly. With her fun duties out of the way, it was time to focus on their case. If they were assigned easy cases, then she and Liam were going to solve them right away. Sooner or later, upper management would run out and then they would have no choice but to assign the pair to serious cases.

As for Golden Girl, Madison knew her true nature. One day she was going to slip, and Madison intended on being there when it happened to show the world.

12