All Comments on 'Golden Girls'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it nice gentle pace please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it.

Nice mix of hot stuff. Love pee sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're really talented

Please keep writing. Pace is great and very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

I loved the story. I hope you will write more. I really wish there would have been a scene at the end with Glenda and Beth having sex with each other alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Film

This should be made into a movie, great story but needs some girl on men pissing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic!!

This was such a wonderful read!! I am hoping to read more by you in the future. Especially if there is more pee drinking! I'd love to read a scene from you describing Beth drinking Glenda ' s pee and Steve drinking Beth ' s pee! Maybe a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was the best sex story I have ever read! That was so hot! Makes me want to find some people to fuck and some piss to drink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You had me hard for most of your story, I will be looking forward to reading more from you. Now I need to fuck my wife.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
*****

One of the very best I have read... Hope you continue with Beth's development.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
lit needs more stars!

in early skipped this story due to its length but I'm very glad I didn't.

if Lit had more than 5 stars you'd get each and every one of them.

of course I enjoyed the pee play, but the whole story was so genuine and well written, the emotion and love jumped off the screen.

well done for sure.

beachpigbeachpigover 9 years ago
Excellent

One of the top ten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shockingly good story!

Loved the character development, just enough. The tight setting. The build up over pages. Was aroused for the whole story. The progression of the pee play was done just right. That last golden shower left me hard. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I have ever read here, or anywhere for that matter.

I hope that you write more and even a part 2 as I am sure it would also be great. You have a gift and I hope that you share it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I just want to reiterate what everyone else has been saying: This is an amazing story, and I would LOVE to read a part 2.

Keep up the great work.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
Sexy and fascinating

Very erotic, hoping to see more of Gina's adventures. Loved the pee play,,, Jealous of Steve kissing her at the end,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it..

a most entertaining & engaging , well written story ,

5 stars from me .

was surprised by the last pee scene ,

1st pee of the day , is usually the most pungent

not unusual for pee lovers to enjoy it on their skin,

highly unusual to drink any of it as not only is it the most stinky , it usually contains the most toxins & tastes truly horrible

xxxhugsxxx

a little pee poem

if it's clear , have no fear.

slightly yellow , still no peril

very dark & alot of stink , it's not Healthy for you to Drink.

Anjin1962Anjin1962over 9 years ago
Awesome read

The way the Story was crafted, dealing with the feelings of loss with the help of a sexy relative just worked, the scene was natural, and the events believable. Well done keep writing. perhaps the beginning of a series?

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surprising

The best piece of erotica I have read in a very long time. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very horny

Loved it, kind of thing I can wish for😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time

This was the first story I've finished without masturbating. I'm about to take care of that now. Anyone else fell for Josh?

John73UKJohn73UKover 9 years ago
Wonderful...

A great read, believable and very erotic. Thanks a lot...please don't stop writing.

johnpauljjohnpauljabout 9 years ago
What a party!

Kind of a nice fantasy. An easy read that I couldn't stop till the end. Like the story lines and how it sounded like something that would happen in real life. Would love to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whizful thinking

Enjoyed the peeing and woman-to-woman buildup at the beginning, but similar to the comment of 10-27-14, I'd have liked a lesbian combination at the end. For me, you can leave men out of this story altogether.

PerimedesPerimedesabout 9 years ago
Great Story

That was very erotic and sexy. Loved the kink. More, please.

lookingformistresslookingformistressalmost 9 years ago
You got talent

Amazing, everything about the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous story

This is one of the better stories I have read on Literotica. The writing was well done. The pace was perfect, and the eroticism was right up my alley. I would recommend you post more stories or even consider writing a book. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gold Medal

Wow!!!!! Fantastic story. Had me hooked and hard as hell from start to finish. Can't wait to read more from this author.

johnb110johnb110over 8 years ago
Very hot

Loved the story especially the peeing - well written, good pace and hot sex scenes. Managed to refrain from wanking during the read but got to fuck my wife at the end so all good! Shame there has been no more stories from this excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star

I have been reading stories on literotica for 10+ years and this is the best story I have ever come across. Very involved and detailed in all the right places, I would love to read more from this author.

kinkyfreddykinkyfreddyover 8 years ago
Outstanding Erotica

Gina is an excellent storyteller. She paints such realistic and vivid images as she writes. And her exploration of themes is tastefully, but very erotically done. I was erect and dripping for all of it.

Douglas_SteinDouglas_Steinover 8 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best stories here. I love the first person perspective from a woman's point of view. So well written, it's like it really happened.

purplehead55purplehead55over 8 years ago
Wow

This has been an epic morning read for me, the piss aspect and the way Beth blossomed into a truly liberated woman has actually made me moist with precum.

notsolongnotsolongover 8 years ago
There MUST be a lot of truth in this story

This story didn't get written by accident. In order to write a good piece, the author has to have a lot of experience about that which he's writing. Then to put it into a long-ish narrative shows obvious, though somewhat untrained, talent. Beautifully set up and excitingly described. Thanks for writing it.

Notsolong

dickdewdickdewabout 8 years ago
Hot story

I had to edge for a while until the end, then I had myself a wonderful orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yeah vivid and

pretty realistic were good descriptions ! I enjoyed your story very much. Been there done that so I can believe that .. and the way you presented it all was so smooth that the writing didn't get in the way. Your imagination and maybe memory are both well told. Thank You for sharing this very warm tale. Scotty/slowrdr@aol.com PS write some more for me...

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
Great story !!!

Great story, well written no errors or improper use of English (that I could find) and makes me wish . . . !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Use less words?

Despite the lyrics from Garbage, golden showers shouldn't last for hours.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 7 years ago
One of the Best

One of the most erotic stories that I have ever read on Literotica. Keep up tht good work.

cuck2serveUcuck2serveUabout 7 years ago
wow, just wow

Gina, it was only by dumb luck that someone in the room mentioned this story and that you had written it. So glad you were still in the room and I got to your story tab, This is bar none the best story in the Lit library. Would love to hear more and will read all of your stories. Kudo's to you Ma'am.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Wow!

So well written and a joy to read! Your style is so smooth and cohesive! A truly outstanding story with a perspective that is pure - hope you understand that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wish I could give it 10 starts

What a lovely story! Well written and just a great story as well as incredibly erotic! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesomeeee

*sigh* this was fantabulous... Wish I met a guy like Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very beautifully erotic

That was such a sexy story. My visualization was wild. I so wish my wife would do that cause that has been a long running fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

By far the best story I have ever read here. I can't believe I read all 6 pages of it. Bravo!

Limpkin195Limpkin195over 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well written. Keep writing please.

69Luver42069Luver420almost 6 years ago

So hot! Would love to have that type of encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uniformly Excellent; worthy of imitation!

My highest elogium; rarely given, seldom merited.

I especially liked your character development, skillfully allowing it to proceed just slightly before the plot elements, with each character carrying greater or lesser weight as appropriate to the development. That's not easy to do! You managed to make each character play a distinct and valuable role while developing the erotic tension that seemed natural, not forced. Even the rarely-touched "golden shower" element was presented as an almost natural element in the erotic build-up. Thanks very much for the time and attention spent in a finely-crafted, compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool story

Enjoyed the story. Both sexy and sweet. A litle too much peeing for me but an interesting twist of kink.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I was enjoying the story very much until they got the men involved. The great thing about these stories is, if you don't like it, don't read it. Others have enjoyed it so thanks for taking the time to write it. Sorry.

postoak2020postoak2020almost 4 years ago
Great story and well told

Thank you and I hope you write more like this

ezbodezbodalmost 4 years ago

Hi Gina B,

This was a very hot story, I've read it multiple times. Will you write more stories like this, I'd love to read more.

BodingtonBodingtonover 3 years ago

Hot! Really hot! As in molten lava hot! Melting metal hot! Peeing is truly a fascinating fetish. Its kinkiness factor has become mainstream.

PeriodeaterPeriodeaterover 2 years ago

Being a veteran who has lost comrades-in-arms, I really appreciated this story. It was also very hot and played to my pee fetish. I really like your writing style and look forward to more of your stories.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This was one of the best stories I've ever read and the only one in the 'fetish' category. Please continue and thank you!!!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Wowww loved every bit of this story! Thx for sharing xx it was erotic hot af and so loving and sexy! Had everything you could ever wish for! Loved it *****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story, I got to read it in several different sessions. Loved it from start to finish, I hope there’s more to come from you.

Cactus99Cactus9911 months ago

damm loved this story 5* wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story, well written and sexy as hell xxx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was great I wish the two girls drank each other piss though and had some more alone time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...