Golden Globes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh- I've never uh-" She started, before her hair was violently yanked back. I expected her to get another verbal lashing from Angelina, but none came.

The look on Angelina's face was pure primal aggression, I would have been afraid in any other situation. As we locked eyes over Jessica's shoulder her mouth widened into an unhinged grin. I felt her hand grip on top of mine on Jessica's hip, and then the real punishment began.

Jessica's body jolted forward, but there was nowhere to go as the synthetic cock forced it's way into her pussy alongside mine.

"This cunt is mine, bitch," Angelina spat as she bottomed out, "forever."

Jessica trembled as we stretched her out. I was doing my best to keep up the pace from below, as Angelina had most of the leverage.

Our fingers interlaced on Jessica's hips, our eyes kept returning to each others as we pummeled her. We had settled into a rhythm, then shifted again as Jessica's body involuntarily rocked back and forth.

The pressure was intense, my cock had never experienced anything that tight before. Jessica was sopping wet, and had seemingly lost the ability to communicate. She only made short UH noises in rapid succession each time we thrust back into her.

Angelina leaned forward, placing one hand on the back of Jessica's neck and another on the pillow beside my head. Her body sandwiched Jessica between us, Jessica's tits smashed against me as the angle change allowed me to go deeper with each upward thrust.

Sweat trickled down on me from above, I couldn't care less who it came from. I took a risk and slid a hand up from Jessica's hip. I ran it along Angelina's body up, then down, before settling on her ass.

Angelina's eyes pierced mine, but she did nothing to stop me as we kept our rhythm. I considered it my reward for keeping up with her, but I didn't try to push my luck too far as I gently squeezed her.

Jessica's rhythmic vocalizations continued as Angelina leaned down toward her ear.

"Beg for it," she whispered, her soft tone coming across as strangely powerful and disparate as our bodies worked in overdrive.

"PLEASE- USE- ME- UH-," Jessica grunted out in rhythm, "PLEASE- CUM- PLEASE- CUM-"

Her body trembled harder than before, she was on the edge. As Angelina and I locked eyes again, suddenly I was aware of how close I was as well, as if I was coming out of a spell she had me under.

I waited a few more thrusts, then nodded to her, anticipating her permission to cum in Jessica again. However, this time, the plan had changed.

Without warning, Jessica was yanked up again by her hair and roughly shoved to the side. My cock was still right on the edge, dulled only slightly by the sudden exposure to the open air.

Angelina pressed her cell into my hand, how she stayed so on top of it was a mystery to me, as my mind was completely foggy by that point.

Without knowing the plan, I rose to my knees on the bed and turned the cell camera on.

Angelina ripped the tie from Jessica's face, and again yanked her by the hair, dragging her over to me.

As Jessica lie helpless, panting and trying to get her bearings, Angelina slapped her as hard as before, this time on the face.

Immediately after, her hand darted over and started to quickly jerk me off, taking no time to warm up. Jessica's juices served as lube as Angelina's hand expertly brought me back to the edge.

I kept my hand as steady as possible, framing the scene as Angelina forced Jessica's face closer with her other hand.

I looked to her again for permission, but this time her attention was solely on Jessica, fixated on her face as she grazed the tip of my dick against Jessica's lips.

Unable to hold out any longer, I shook slightly as I felt myself give in.

"Take that cum, you fucking bitch," Angelina spat as my first burst erupted from me and bridged up Jessica's nose and onto her forehead.

I shot rope after rope, coating her face and her lips, her mouth hanging open obscenely as she breathed heavily.

Before I was finished, Angelina spit directly into her mouth as well, causing my dick to surge again and pump out a few more bursts.

I sunk down into the bed as we all settled down, and Angelina snatched the phone from my hand without any protest.

Jessica made no effort to right herself as she slowly caught her breath. We made eye contact as Angelina's nails loudly tapped on her phone. I reached my hand out and gently ran it down Jessica's arm, and we both smiled slightly.

"Don't smile yet, slut," Angelina calmly rolled the words out, "I just sent that video out-"

"T-to who?" stammered Jessica weakly.

"None of your fucking business, yet," Angelina continued, "but they're on their way up."

"And boy," she turned to me, "You may stay, as long as you can keep up, and keep it up."

"Yes mistress," I blurted out.

"And thank me for punishing you," she turned back to Jessica.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress," Jessica purred out, her composure slightly regained.

"She doesn't sound very punished to me," Angelina immediately retorted, standing up and grabbing her robe. I instinctively rose to my knees, and lifted Jessica up as well.

With a firm grip in her hair, Angelina led her back out into the hotel hallway and knelt her down on the carpet.

Angelina settled back down into her chair and turned to me as I caught up. I had the tripod and camera in my hand, and my dick was half hard again.

"Good boy," she breathed out and licked her lips, as we waited for the punishment to continue.

12