Golden Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really really do Ms Tasha. Being honest with you, you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen."

I say back to her. I hear her giggle a bit, as she holds me even more endearing than before. I lean back into her, feeling even more comfortable and happy than before. I feel her give me a kiss on my cheek, which makes me crack a stupid smile. I wonder how much does Ms Tasha actually like me. I know she got involved with this whole situation willingly, but this can't last forever can it? I mean she is my TEACHER after all. Not to mention there has to be a boatload of guys, who want to take her out.

"Would you like to go out with me Danny?"

She then asks. My ears burn red with what I have just heard. I actually choke in shock, and clear my throat afterward. She continues sitting behind me in silence, as I get it together once again, still almost unable to BELIEVE what she had just asked me. Snapping back into the moment, I say the first that thing that comes to mind.

"Haha... You're playing with me again right? I know there's got to me practically LIMITLESS guys, who would be anxious to get with you Ms Tasha."

I say to her, attempting to just go with the flow of the moment. I feel her face press into the back of my head, as she begins to hold me tightly once more.

"Yes... I've had offers to date of course. I really hadn't pursued any of the men, who asked me out though. None of them really seemed genuine. Like they all looked at me as just a sex object, they wanted to be able to brag about being with."

She responded. I sit there in complete silence. It does make sense I guess... Looking at her, it's not hard to believe, that guys who just want to pump and dump her, and then brag to the guys about sleeping with someone who is so hot. We both continue to lay there in silence, and I then get the courage to speak even more honestly to her.

"In class... I would stare at you quite often, and wonder what kind of man you would go for. Yea a lot of the of male students to talk about you, about how often they fantasize about you, and the things they wish you'd do to them. It did come off as kind of sleazy, even to me... so I guess I can feel where you're coming from on it. But... to be honest, I've come to have a great admiration for who you are. You're always kind, patient, and are able to actually TOLERATE a lot of the stupidity, that a lot of the guys show in class. I guess that's why... I've had a major crush on you, ever since you became my teacher."

I respond. She then hughly me tightly again, and gives me a kiss on my cheek once more.

"I'm actually... still a virgin Danny..."

She quietly admits to me. My eyes EXPLODE wide open. But I try my best to not say anything too hastily. Ms Tasha is... a virgin? How can that be? I know she's in her mind 20's. In all that time, she's must've had HUNDRED of propisitions from guys, asking her out in the very least. If what she's saying is true, does that mean she have a deeper trust with me?

"There isn't nothing wrong with that. I am too."

I say to her. I hear here giggle a bit behind me, she must've wanted to hear that I really didn't have sex last night. Haha... she really is intelligent. In her own way, she got me to admit what she wanted, and I did so enjoying how the confession came about.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

She says softly to me. I can tell she's not playing, she is dead serious, my own teacher is actually asking me out. Without thinking for the slightest moment, I blurt out a question to her with absolute conviction.

"Will you be girlfriend Ms Tasha?"

I say to her, causing her to giggle again ever so softly. I can tell she's very happy that I asked it to her, and she then says something back to me.

"You don't have to call me Ms Tasha while we're alone, unless calling me that actually turns you on. Is that why you are so diligent in calling me that? Does it make you hard, calling me your TEACHER and Ms Tasha?"

She says. My dick tightens with even more strength. Who the hell am I kidding, I LOVE calling her those proper names. It's kinky but... fuck it is so sexy, and it only adds to the ambience.

"Fuck yea it DOES. My teacher is so HOT to me, I always gotta so her resp--- MBPHH!"

I try to let out. But Ms Tasha places one of her fingers on to my lips to silence me. She then begins to sit upward, and I follw her motions in response. She then points to the floor directly in front of the couch, I instantly slide down to my knees onto the floor turning to face her, she then lays on her side facing me, and begins to spread her legs right in front of me. My mouth hangs open a bit, as my erection can't stop bobbing, from the surge of emotions that's recently taken place. I look at my beautiful teacher's face, and she returns it back to me confidently. She then points towards her crotch, while laying on my couch, and issues her statement.

"Raise my skirt up for me Danny. Do what your Teacher Girlfriend tells you. She has needs that you are you going to have to take care of."

Says says. Continuing to point towards her crotch. I need no further instruction. I instantly zip towards the bottom of her black skirt, and I slowly begin to raise it upwards towards her waist as commanded. When I reach it towards her thighs, I immediate notice she's wearing white panties, that seem to match the pattern of her white bra that I saw earlier. I immediately hurry back down towards the middle of her legs, and begin admiring the beautiful blessing that I'm witnessing before me. Ms Tasha is keeping her legs open, her white panties against her crotch is captivating, her crimson red pussy hairs can be seen just as clear as day. I can't help but to drool onto myself just a little. Ms Tasha just called herself my "Teacher Girlfriend". I can't even explain how happy I feel, thinking about that.

"Wait... I need you to get something for me Danny. Go over there and get your Teacher Girlfriend's purse please."

I turn around behind me, and see that Ms Tasha's purse is indeed over there. I spring up like a wild animal to retrieve it for her (causing her to giggle at my haste), and I drop back to the floor, before respectfully handing it over to her.

"Thank you Danny. You always do what your Teacher Girlfriend tells you, don't you?"

She says to me with a satisfied and devious look on her face. I can't help but feel my cock jump at her praise, it DID make me feel great to be commanded by my hot teacher again. I can feel my heart beating due to my own excitement, and my dick is at full strength with desire. I see her reach inside of her purse, and she pulls out a RED bow-tie and underwear, smiling at the items.

"Hmmpph! Those little girls can have their silly white tie, when they are with you. But when I'm alone with my Student Boyfriend, I'd like for him to wear this. You would wear these for your Teacher Girlfriend, all of the times that I ask, wouldn't you Danny?"

She says. Then offering the pair of items to me. I don't even see myself reaching for the items, before I notice I've already put the red bow-tie on, and stand up to instantly put on the underwear that she wishes.

"Of course! Of course! Anything for my amazing Teacher Girlfriend. I love her and will always do my best, to give her whatever she asks."

I retort. I see her smiling smugly, looking up at my dick. She then reaches out with one of her arms, and hooks my knees, bringing my erect cock closer to her face. My dick begins to touch her face, and she moves her face a bit, letting it slide across it over and over a bit. I honestly can't believe what I am seeing. Ms Tasha my... Teacher Girlfriend, is litterally letting my cock tap her on the face over and over.

"Mmmmm... my Student Boyfriend's cock, smells very delicious. Would my Student Boyfriend like for me to suck it for you? Would you like your Teacher Girlfriend, to do that for you Danny?"

She says. I feel like like all of the feeling, logic, and reason just FELL out of my body all at once. The world and time itself seems to have stopped. Looking down at my beautiful teacher, my response comes out almost automatically.

"Y-yes... I need my Teacher Girlfriend, to suck some dick right now. You can see how hard it's gotten right? I need to feel it inside my Teacher Girlfriend's mouth."

Wait did I just SAY THAT to Ms Tasha? I didn't mean for it, to come out so forceful like that. Before I can attempt to correct what I had just blurted out, Ms Tasha aligns my throbbing dick with her mouth, and pulls me by the back of my knees, guiding it inside of her mouth.

"AHHHhhhhh!"

I then call out. My head arches upward, as I notice just how warm and EXTREMELY WET, Ms Tasha's mouth is inside. I can feel her tighten her lips, around nearly the base of my cock. There is a TON of spit on the inside of her mouth, and she is using it to bathe my cock with it. Her tongue is circling around my penis, and it feels like she's splashing her spit everwhere, trying to not leave one inch of my penis dry inside. She begins to pull at the back of my knees over and over, pulling and pushing my cock into her mouth. Everytime my dick pulls out between her lips, I see spit coming from her onto my dick, which is going around everywhere.

"RRRrrrgh!"

I growl downwards to my teacher. Unable to believe the sight, of my cock pushing in and out of her mouth, but what's more... the amount of SPIT she's creating for this moment. Ms Tasha's saliva has completely made my dick shiny, and her spit has made it the base, and almost running down to my balls. I feel my back arch in one sparadic motion, and I feel a wave of immense pleasure wash over me. I haven't came but must've let out some more pre-cum from the tip of my dick, as Ms Tasha sucks me. God she's so sexy... She makes me so horny... Just the sight of looking down at her, with my DICK in her mouth, is absolutely incredible to witness.

Ms Tasha then backs off of my penis. A metric ton of her saliva trails a connection between her mouth and my dick. She stares at the strand of spit that connects us, before watching it break apart, and fall on the floor in front of the couch. She starts stroking my dick with one of her hands, and my back begins to arch once again, feeling the pleasure of her touches. It's another dribble of pre-cum I know that's what it is... it feels like Ms Tasha is milking me for it.

"It actually is pretty tasty Danny. I'd better be careful, or I might become addicted, to my Student Boyfriends pre-fluids."

She says while looking up at me, with a mature yet innocent expression on her face. I stand there for a moment looking at her. The amount of spit that's around her mouth is so hot. But she stops the moment, and begins to point at her crotch once again.

"Have you forgotten about this Danny? It's been getting neglected the whole time. You are my Student Boyfriend aren't you? You're never going to this go without, having your face between there are you?"

Ms Tasha says. Her voice issuing a mesmerizing command like my own personal QUEEN up on high. I can't let her pussy ever be neglected can I? She is my Teacher Girlfriend, I MUST do everything in my power, to get her pussy inside my mouth, any hour, minute, or SECOND in the day that she needs it.

"Of course... I... must... as your Student Boyfriend, it is my absolute life's MISSION, to have my face between your legs, whenever and where you wish my Queen."

I say in my trance. She smiles with the most smug and satisfactory glance ever. Like she feels that she has won some unspoken battle. I instantly slip down back onto my knees, and place both hands on her already parted legs, and unhesitantly lower my face down between my Teacher Girlfriend's legs. I can already feel the HEAT that she has generated from her pussy. The smell is only her own. Even through her white panties, I can see the HUGE wet spot, that she has generously pushed into the fabric of her panties. The feminie odor only further induces the trance that she has put me in. I feel one of her hands place on the back of my head, and she pushes it right into the wet spot of her pantes, which I gladly allow to smear onto my face.

"You have to always make sure any juices are properly lapped up. As my Student Boyfriend, you need to always syphon any of my liquids from my panties correct?"

She says. Keeping my face as close as possible to her crotch and panties, I know everything she has told me, is 100% correct. Not wasting a single solitary second, with mere words I instantly take her wet panties into my mouth. Her cum has definitely soaked into her undies. How could I be so damn careless, as to ever let her get this wet. I should be ashamed. She was this soaked between her legs for so long, it must've been uncomfortable, and I've thoughtlessly wasted time, worrying about my own pleasure. I get the entire of the center patch of her panties inside. I make sure to try and suck out all of her old cum, trying to clean her panties using the suction of my mouth and my tongue.

"Mmmmmm... Good boy Danny. I hope that liquid in my panties hasn't been there for too long. I know my Student Boyfriend, will make sure it's all clean though right?"

She continues. You're damn right I'm gonna clean up her panties. I lap around furiously, and suck up and of the flavor, that has wedged itself inside of her panties. The flavor is surprisingly dense. I know this cum has been here a while. Ms Tasha's taste has completley overtaken my taste buds. It's bitter and funky, but delicious and feminine all at the same time. I push my face in a little further, trying to take more of her panties inside of my mouth. I slurp up the last reminisces of her juice from her panties, being unable to taste anymore pussy liquids inside of them, I then look dutifully up towards her, practically begging with my eyes, for her to issues more commands.

"Here you are Danny... It's not going to do any good, if you don't take care of the source."

She then says to me. As she points down at her panties again, this time... directing me to take them off for her. I make no hesitation about what my Queen demands of me, and I immediately grab them by the waist, and meticulously slide them right off of her legs.

"Now make sure check them one more time for drops. A good Student Boyfriend knows they can get wetted in a moments notice."

She says to me. I take a look at my teachers panties inside of my hand, making sure to check them thoroughly, for any drops of her pussy's liquid that may have come out while I was removing them. Sure enough there WAS a small trace of her liquid that was stuck to her panties. God I'm so stupid, how could I NOT have noticed this. I then instantly lick at her panties inside of my hand, hearing her giggle at bit at my actions. I fold her panties gently and place them off to the side, before facing her crotch and my eye opening in shock again, to see the huge patch or liquid surrounding her dark red pussy hair.

"This is all your fault Danny. You didn't take responsibility. You are my Student Boyfriend, and you shouldn't have ever let me get this wet boy."

My teacher says to me. I instantly adjust the red bow-tie that she has given me to wear, and I dutifully and silently press my towards her leaking pussy. I can feel her hand lay on the back of my head once more, as I open my mouth extending my tongue, before tracing it up the entire LENGTH of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm good..."

She seductively says. The taste of her pussy liquid, was much different than how it tasted inside of her panties. The taste was much STRONGER, as it didn't have time to settle into a fabric. I spread the pussy drippings around inside of my mouth, before sticking my tounge out again, to lick the full length of my teachers vagina like I am supposed to. I bring the strong flavor into my mouth once again, and once more run my tongue all the way up the length of her crotch.

"Does here too Danny... You have to clean that too..."

Ms Tasha says. Raising her legs back a little, before also exposing her hidden ass hole to me. I need no instructions on what to do here... All of the girls have TAUGHT ME, that a girl's ass hole absolutely NEEDS to be cleaned. The best way to clean it, is with nothing but my tongue. I lower my face back down, giving it a kiss before taking in the different aroma. I sniff at it over and over, hearing Ms Tasha's breathing sounding as if she's highly satisfied with my conviciton to serve. I kiss her ass hole once more, and lick the taste off of my lips. I smack my lips over and over, trying to memorize the taste of my teacher's ass.

"Hehehehe.... I think it may have gotten dirty. But you don't mind do you Danny? A good Student Boyfriend, won't hesitate to lick the taste of his Teacher Girlfriend's ass."

She then says. Not wanting to waste any time at ALL with words, I merrily dive back down towards her butt. I spread my tongue wide, and give a firm lap at My Teacher Girlfriend's ass hole. It actually tastes good... this is something I'd be willing to do ANYTIME. The tart taste of Ms Tasha's butt hole, does taste a bit different, like some of her cum must've seeped downward, and settled inside of her butt hole. It's almost embarassing to be ENJOYING this, but the somewhat funky smell of her butt hole, mixed with the flavor of her old pussy cum, is the best mixture of tastes, I have ever been blessed enough to absorb.

"Mmmmm that's not getting inside deep enough. We need to try something else right Danny? Move back and let me get in a more comfortable position."

She then says to me. I respectuflly back my tongue off of her ass hole for a bit, before seeing her switch from laying on her side, to crawling up on her hands and knees, and putting her BUTT right in my face.

"Mmmmm I like this better. Well what are you waiting for Danny? Get back to work on your Teacher Girlfriend's ass."

She continues. My heart skips a beat in pure joy. My Teacher Girlfriend is so generous. It's more than I deserve being able to taste her delicious musky ass. I immediately give her big beautiful ass a kiss on both of her cheeks, before taking my hands and pulling them open, and return back to my prize, eating her ass hole with absolute delight.

"Mmmmph..."

I hear her exclaim. I back off her ass for a split second, before she speaks back towards me.

"You're really enjoying that aren't you? You like the taste of your Teacher Girlfriend's ASS right Danny?"

"Of course I do. A Student Boyfriend's JOB to make sure his Teacher Girlfriend's ASS is clean. I can't get over how GOOD it tastes and smells Ms Tasha. If you don't mind, may I eat it some more?"

I say to her, being bluntly honest about my feelings towards her rear end. I then lick my lips, feeling more of the delicious tart taste of her butt hole on them. God it really does taste great.

"As you wish Danny. Make sure it is absolutely clean now. I do not wish to have any smells from y pussy or my ass inside of my panties today. Get all the way inside, and clean it like a Student Boyshould is supposed to..."

She says. Her words... The sight of all of my spit covering her asshole, THEN Ms Tasha reaches back to my head while she keeps looking foward, and pulls it closer to her asshole for me to see.