Golden Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not look at ANYTHING but my ass. Your Teacher Girlfriend's rear end DEMANDS your full attention now. Do you hear me?"

Ms Tasha's words send me completely over the edge, and I just SHOVE my entire face between her ass cheeks, causing her to moan out in pleasure. I lap over, and over, and over, and over again at the supremely tart taste, of her booty hole in front of me. I can feel her arching her back, causing me to gain even deeper access to it. I try to literally DIG my tongue inside of her ass hole, as far as it will go. She is pushing her ass back towards me, also trying to get it deeper inside. I've been licking her ass so much, it's all I can smell on her AND my tongue. But it tastes good, it smells SUPER good too, I'm trying with all of my might to shove the entire length of my tongue inside of her ass. It's not long enough though, and I come up with an idea. Ms Tasha wants me to clean her right? I've got to do my best, to make sure all of the funk is gone, so her ass can be entirely clean. I then take my middle finger, lick it to make it wet, and sllloooowwwwllyyy guide it inside of her asshole."

"Uhhhnnnnnmmmmm..."

I hear her moan out. Her breathing has become nearly as furious as my own, as I push my middle finger all the way inside her butt. The huge amount of spit allowed it to go in easily, and the smell on my breath is super noticable, as I leer at my teacher, with my finger planted in her ass. I try pushing my finger in and out gently, making sure not to pull it out all of the way. I know a girl's asshole is sensitive (besides tasty), and I must make sure not to ever hurt her. I push my finger back in ALL of the way, Ms Tasha moans out again, never letting go of my head. The liquid spit I've put on her asshole is an amazing lubricant. I can see it bubbling up, as my finger goes in and out of her asshole without resistance. Ms Tasha is starting to rock back and forth a little harder now, is she acutally... is she enjoying me using my finger to fuck her in the ass THIS much. She is moaning over and over and over again, but I know I mustn't stop. It is my responsibility to make sure my Teacher Girlfriend is completely satisfied. Her sexy bubble butt is wobbling rhythmically, and she's holding even tighter on the back of my head. I can hear little seeps of air pushing out of her butt, Ms Tasha is farting uncontrollably, from my wet fingering of her ass. I notice her pussy is leaking again. I haven't been paying attention. I've been too fixated on her butt. Such a dumb ass I am, I then lower my face to lick up the runny liquid, starting to hang down from her pussy.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!"

Ms Tasha screams. She's gotten really sensitive hasn't she? Her privates are vibrating from all of my touches, did she just come from that lick against her pussy?

"Pull your finger out Danny... Come closer to my ass. Move in nice and close, so your Teacher Girlfriend can give you want you enjoy the most."

She says lowly. Giving me a seductive voice, that I am powerless to resist. Wait... she's not going to... Does Ms Tasha have to fart? Oh God PLEASE let her cover me in her essence. I love it so much when a girl cuts one right inside of my nose for me to inhale. I position my face right in front of her butt hole, she reaches back with both of her hands, and pulls her booty open wide causing my mouth to hang open once again. (It's so exquite) I think to myself, God has truly blessed me today. I'm practically DRUNK with the eroticism that's happening, Ms Tasha is about to bless me with...

"FFFFFNNNNNNNHHHhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbbbt!!"

A thunderous fart begins to push right out of her ass, blowing it's scent directly in my face. I'm smiling from ear to ear with excitement on the inside, but my eyes are closed and my mouth is wide open, allowing my Teacher Girlfriend, to blow her entire fart all over me, which I'm enjoying to no end. The air is warm, and the room begins to fill with the musty aroma, that she has just emitted from her deriere. I make sure to let as much as possible go into my mouth, and especially on my tongue for me to taste. The taste or her fart is just like her ass, musty with an even MORE bitter presence. It's so good... it's SOOO good... I can't believe Ms Tasha, was kinda enough to share such a wonderful presence with me. Her ass is so powerful, the scent is lingering STRONGLY all around me. Drunkenly, I am attempting to inhale up all of the fart she has just pushed into my face.

"Breathe it deeply Danny. Your Teacher Girlfriend made that special just for you. You like how it smells don't you?"

"Fuck... it's sooo good Ms Tasha... that was the best things ever...."

I respond immediately to her, causing her to giggle in front of me, before reaching back with one of her hands again, and pulling me into her ass.

"Fssssssssssstttt!!........ FSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTtttt........"

Ms Tasha poots out again. I spring into action IMMEDIATELY and lap at her asshole, which is expelling the precious winds, that she has made only for me. I let the winds rolls across my tongue, but I continue to lick feverishly, not wanting any of it's delicious smells to get away from me, as she holds my head from avoiding it.

"Get it all Danny... I've given you all that I am... I held that in all day, because I knew I'd see you again soon."

Ms Tasha praises to me. I continue to lick her booty hole clean, until I feel nothing else coming out of it. It tastes musty no longer, I have thouroughly cleaned my teachers ass hole, and I am so proud of myself for accomplishing this. I alternate between kissing her asshole and her pussy, making damn sure there is nothing that will dirty up my teachers precous ass and pussy.

"Come up here on the couch with me now Danny. Lay down..."

She commands. She moves further over a bit, allowing me to climb up on the couch and lay down. Ms Tasha begins to crawl up over me, putting each of her thighs at the side of my face.

"Do you love me Danny?"

She says downward towards me, looking at me with a somewhat worried expression.

"How could I not? I want to be with you until my last day on this planet."

I say without abandon. I see her smile at me again, and she leans down just a little, but not too close as she just farted right in the direction of my face.

"Open up for me Danny... Open your mouth for your Teacher Girlfriend."

She swoons. I open my mouth as wide as I can make it, and I see her open hers as well, and lets another load of her saliva run down towards my face. I attempt to catch it directly inside, but some lands at the side of my nose, and on top of my forehead. She closes her mouth and then opens it again, producing a big wad of her spit, that she slowly lets run down, which this time directly flows right into my mouth. The taste of her saliva is delicious like before, so watery, warm, and tasty. It feels so erotic having my teacher spit right into my mouth. She closes once more and opens up again, and once more the torrent of liquid completely lands on my tongue. I am lost in an endless pool of ecstasy.

"Don't swallow that Danny. Do not swallow any of it, she says from up high looking down upon me."

I do as I'm commanded, as Ms Tasha scoots forward, and places her pussy directly over my open mouth. I can still taste the reminisces of her fart, it's mixing with the taste of her saliva, my senses are going wild from every direction. The world begins to go dark, as the closeness of her thighs, crotch, and pussy hair block out all of the light to my face. Is Ms Tasha going reward me even further? I WANT IT... I can tell what my Teacher Girlfriend needs. She has to piss doesn't she? I want it to happen. My beautiful new girlfriends needs to piss, and I will gladly drink the bubbly warm liquid anytime she needs to let it out. I can feel her soft pussy hair brushing up against my nose, it smells soooo GOOD down between her legs, I have cleaned up all of her must, but her natural aromas are calling out for me to take in.

"Your Teacher Girlfriend has to pee a lot. You remember how much came out in the lecture hall, and the sorority house? My piss is really heavy, and as my Student Boyfriend, you'll always take how much splashes out. Right Danny?"

She says in the most sexy tone I've ever heard. I try to respond to her statement, but my mouth is complely full of Ms Tasha's pussy. I lay in wait knowing Ms Tasha is about to give me my favorite liquor in the world, it is then I feel her hand wrap over my dick. I muffle out a moan, as I've been rock hard for so long now, but I mustn't focus on it. I MUST fulfill my responsibility as her Student Boyfriend, and always ALWAYS concentrate on her pussy. I shuffle around a bit to get my mind off her hands movements on my dick, it is then I feel drops of something really warm, and EXTREMELY salty plop down onto my tongue. THAT'S IT... I know that it was. Ms Tasha just begain to piss a little. The taste was the saltiest I've ever experienced, it almost singed my tongue, as the sensation was slightly different than other times.

"I haven't peed all day Danny... I wanted to give this special one to you. Is that OK? Do you mind tasting your Teacher Girlfriend's morning piss?"

She says from above me. My dick tenses up even beyong my control, my own teacher is giving me her morning piss for me to drink down. I then feel three more drops, one after the other plop down onto the center of my tongue. Once again it's saltiness is unsettling, but it tastes... GOOD... I begin to hope she has a LOT of piss stored inside of her pussy. I don't even swallow any of it, I want to experience the taste of a females morning piss as long as I can. A JET of her liquid shoots out spraying hard against the roof of my mouth and back of my tongue, I swirl it around with my tongue feeling the bubbles it creating popping inside of my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh Danny...."

Ms Tasha moans out, and then releases a big torrent, which practically NAILS against my throat hole. I choke a bit on the extremely salty piss, before swallowing a very little bit, before trying to regain my bearings. Her piss is honestly more... more TASTY this way. I can feel the aroma of her first daily piss, overtaking the scent of her fart and saliva, that was previously in my mouth. Her morning piss is truly that powerful? It's just cancelling out a huge FART she blew deliberately inside of my face and mouth. She moads slightly and begings to relax, as a heavy torrent gush of piss, just SPILLS into my thirsty mouth. I shiver in excitement. My beautiful teacher finally trusts me enough, to let me fully taste her heavy piss. How did I get so lucky, the first and STRONGEST piss of he morning, she's actually letting me have it. The highly frothy liquid shoots out, spraying directly against the roof inside of my mouth. With it riccochetting there, it's landing in the perfect position for me to gulp down. I loudly swallow the hot salty liquid over and over, as Ms Tasha becomes more relaxed, using me as her personal toilet in the morning. Her hand is still working my cock up and down, I almost feel like I'm going to come like this, but I must... must focus on HER needs. Her needs are all that matter to me. I can hear the hot liquid bubbling and crackling inside of my mouth, it really is foaming up, as the sensation of the super salty liquid continues to only pour in, at an even faster pace. I never knew Ms Tasha had this much piss inside of her, I bet her pussy was really uncomforable holding it all in. I'm such a retard, I shoud've been more aware of her needs, more of her liquid pushes out quickly, causing it to foam even denser, and making it more difficult to gulp down. I force it down though. I'm not going to miss a single drop of this delicious salty piss. The taste of it is almost overpowering, but the aroma and the taste of her morning piss is driving me crazy, and I know I'm LUCKY to be able to drink it. Her stream begins to diminish a little, I still gulp down the foam, and moan out a bit... I think... I'm going to cum soon, if this keeps up. My eyes open even though I can't see anything, I begin swallowing as hard as possible, feeling I'm actually about to nut from drinking Ms Tasha's piss. I feel like my forehead is sweating, I'm trying to stop from cummung, but the taste of the strongest piss I've ever drank, is too erotic for me to handle. I swallow some more droplets, Ms Tashas has given me fresh from her pussy. And I then begin to lick at her pussy, trying to concentrate on it, and forget my impending orgasm.

"Ohhhhh goodness... Did you enjoy that Danny? The taste of my morning piss? I held it all in for so long, I thought I was going to spray it inside my panties. Did my fart smell bad? I held that in for you too. I'm so glad that you love me like I love you, I'm going to piss and fart on you as much as your desire boyfriend."

Ms Tasha's words send me over the edge. I begin screaming wildly, as she continues to stroke my ejaculating dick. She is keeping her pussy over my mouth, and I am orgasming as I'm yelling into her pussy. The former taste of her spit, the lingering smell and taste of her fart, and the over powering senstation of her morning piss, is all too much for me to bare. I beging falling even DEEPER into the sensation of my own orgasam. I have never come this had before, it must be because of the immense attraction that I have for my teacher. And now that we've agreed to be in a relationship, the orgasn us reacgubg the deepest parts of my soul. My body wracks around over and over, and I can't even think straight. My body begins to shiver, I feel like a helpless baby, as Ms Tasha has given me pleasure, like I've never experienced before...

"My my... did you like that Danny? You came EVERYWHERE..."

She says to me. I simply lay there absolutely still, feeling complete on a level that I've never experienced before. Is this truly the woman I am supposed to be with? This whole experience has been nothing short of mind blowing.

"Who has the most beautiful breasts?"

Ms Tasha says down to me. Sliding her thighs back a bit, allowing me to speak, I say the first and honest thing that comes to my mind.

"You my lovely Teacher Girlfriend. Your breasts are the biggest, and the most amazing in the world."

I obediently say to her.

"Now who has the best pussy and pee, You've ever tasted in your life?"

Ms Tasha says giggling down towards me.

"You... God you... your pussy is the best thing I have ev--"

"DANNY!!!"

I hear two voices simultaneously ring out. I then feel two hands wrap around my ankles, and pull me quickly out from under Ms Tasha's pussy, causing her juice to smear all the way up and across my face. I sit up shocked to see Victoria and Cindy, standing naked before me. SHIT... they must've heard what I had just said, what I just nearly confessed to Ms Tasha. I see them staring highly annoyed over towards me, I can tell I'm in big big trouble once again.

To be continued...