Golden Lust Ch. 12

Story Info
We're Heading Out Of Town?
10.8k words
4.23
8.3k
5
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man... where the hell am I? Did I pass out? I must've blanked, from those girls wearing me the hell out yet again.

Shit... All I can remember, is spending that kinky night together, with Victoria and Cindy unexptectedly. Finding out now, that they were given KEYS to my apartment. Thanks to Samantha of course. I swear big sis is always getting me into trouble. Then waking up, and finding that Ms TASHA of all people, was inside my place. She must've snuck in, while we were all sleeping. She ended up letting me know, that ALL the girls have keys now; And they can come over and visit, anytime that they'd like to.

Got dammit Sis... I feel like I'm not gonna get ANY privacy now, from now on for sure. Even though... I'm not... really complaining. These crazy girls, have made me cum harder, than I ever have in my entire life.

I'm guessing since Ms Tasha did know in fact, that Cindy and Victoria were still sleeping, she felt that was her opportunity to strike. That was a GREAT KISS we shared in the living room. I practically melted, when her lips touched against mine. Making out with an older woman (not to mention who's my absolutely RIDICULOUSLY hot teacher), felt super DUPER great for real.

Damn... what we did on the couch though. Having my tongue ALL THE WAY up in her asshole? God that was fucking great. She tastes... really fucking good down there. Especially letting her ride on my face. I don't think I'm EVER gonna forget how Ms Tasha's asshole tastes.

I can't forget though, how Cindy and Victoria feels at the moment. I'm really going to have to watch myself I guess. Both of them (while really cute themselves), must feel insecure about Ms Tasha. Knowing how freaking ATTRACTED to her, that I am. I mean... I can't help it. She's just got the body of a Goddess. Not to mention how absolutely kind hearted that she is. The fact that a woman like that (who I always thought was so demure and pure), is just so WILD that turns out to be.

What her and Tammy did to me in the lecture hall, is probably one of my FAVORITE memories, that I'll never forget.

Getting CAUGHT playing with Ms Tasha, was a bit of a shocker though. Fuck... I thought that Victoria and Cindy were STILL sleeping. At least... I kinda hoped that they were. They must've felt that I was no longer in the bed, and they woke up immediately, to see where I was.

When she saw my face directly underneath Ms Tasha's ASS, that probably set them off like nothing else could. They literally together PULLED ME out, from underneath Ms Tasha's asshole and her pussy. Haha Jesus... her cum smeared up, all the way from my mouth into my hair. Yeah Cindy and Victoria WERE pissed, and there was really nothing I could say in excuse. It was... kinda hot though. Having them both looking at me like that, with Ms Tasha's flavor and scent on my breath and my face.

They whisked me away, getting me as far away from Ms Tasha as they could. It seems like... on top of relieving themselves (both sexually AND because they had to piss... which tasted kinda good actually), they were kind of in their own way, trying to PROVE to me that they were kinkier than Ms Tasha. But... maybe that's just my imagination. I don't think they're competing for me or anything. They're just... hell I don't even know. It WAS awesome though. I nearly... gave my virginity to Victoria right inside the bathroom. OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. She managed to TRICK Cindy, into walking out the bathroom ahead of us. She ended up slamming the door, after Cindy was past it, and she locked it then bent over, while it was just the two of us alone.

I did end up, tasting both Victoria's pussies and asses in the bathroom. Not to mention, drink some of their piss in the shower. I didn't cum until then, and my dick was still ROCK solid. I... I can't believe I said it in the first place, but I DID tell Victoria, that I wanted to fuck her last night. And I'll be damned, that I didn't want to fuck the shit out of her in the restroom, while she bent that bubble butt over in front of me. Even though Cindy was literally banging on the bathroom door, while Victoria started at me. I wanted to... I wanted to so BADLY, and I couldn't even resist her. That little goth is so fucking alluring in her demeanor. I pushed my dick towards her pussy, and tried to push it in. Ms Tasha had come over to the door, and called out to me as well. I didn't give a fuck. I... part of me... I just wanted to be with Victoria. I wanted to take her virginity, and I wanted her to have mine as well. It didn't happen though. Victoria started to guide my cock inside her pussy. And it felt good. Her pussy REALLY felt good. All that got inside of her, was the head of my dick...

AND OF COURSE SAMANTHA HAD TO SHOW UP RIGHT THEN.

My sister (having the master set of keys to our apartment), opened the bathroom door, causing me to fall forward onto my face.

God... I was so close. Samantha ruined my chances, to lose my V-card to a hot young goth. Guess it's not all bad though. At that moment, she really needed to piss... And it was... and opportunity that I couldn't even refuse, even if I wanted to. I was so FUCKING horny, that I was out of my mind with lust. Samantha went into the bathroom, and I followed her like a loyal little puppy. She let me pull her pants, and her panties down, and I watched her sit on the toilet. My mouth absolutely INSTINCTIVELY went to her pussy, and I locked my lips onto it, as her urine began to shoot all over my mouth. The other girls, ALL OF THEM... literally saw me, with my face buried between my big sisters legs. And I just tasted and swallowed, and gulped down, as much of Samantha's piss that I could. She totally relieved her pussy in my mouth. Her morning piss was intoxicating. I got so horny from the whole thing, I literally started jacking off while on my knees, while my big sister pissed right into my mouth. That was a tremendous orgasm. It's probably what made me so weak, that I passed out. The mixture of shame, the flavor of a girl's piss entering my mouth, and on of it, it was coming from my SISTER; Is what completely overloaded my senses.

After the orgasm I did clean my cum up, and Samantha had notified us that something strange was going on. That there's some kind of VIRUS that going about. Ms Tasha and Samantha let Cindy, Victoria and I know, that we needed to leave, and we needed to leave quickly. We all piled into Ms Tasha's van, and that's really all... that I can remember up till this point.

Asides that... where am I now? There's nobody else in the van. Hmmmm... what's going on. Where are they?

"Oh come on Anastasia!"

I hear a voice ring out from the outside. I quickly rush, to scooth over to look outside the curtained van window. It is then I recognize immediately, where the hell I am. I'm in the drive way, of the SORORITY HOUSE of all places. The person who I heard talking, was Lance of all people. I see him and Anastasia, on the front porch of the house. She is standing there, with a large black suitcase on the ground next to her. The expression on her face, looks really annoyed, as Lance looks as if he's practically pleading with her.

"I've got a huge place! You know that! It's safer there. There's plenty of room for the both of us. Just give me another chance Anastasia please. I promise, I'll do better..."

Lance says to her. Almost begging Anastasia, with his tone it seems like. Didn't it come out, that the both of them dated in the past? It looks like she's completely disinterested. She's just smiling at him, in a sly way. She almost looks, like she's ENJOYING him looking kinda pathethic towards her.

"You know, I am no longer interested Lance. You were a mistake. A child. Besides... I have someone else. Someone much better behaved. Someone who genuinely makes me happy. He is who I shall be spending the lock down with."

Anastasia says in a calm, yet hauntingly response. There's really something, about the way Anastasia & Victoria talks. Maybe it's part of Goth culture or something. It's like you can't rattle them. They're always so CALM in their demeanor, and their facial expressions always make you question what they're really thinking.

"Who? WHO IS HE? Who is this motherfucker!?"

Lance says in a rage. Knowing that he's lost Anastasia, the jock just lashes out looking for answers. I'm listening thoroughly to the conversation, while making sure I'm well hidden behind the van window's curtain.

"That is not something to concern yourself with Lance. Now go. Males are not allowed on this property, for the safety of the girls here."

She says with a stiffened, yet still ghostly tone, while pointing her finger towards the road. I see Lance grit his teeth, and then STORM pass the senior Goth student. He begins to march towards a red sports car, that's parked directly in front of the house. I tuck away past the curtains, as he stamps past the van. He unlocks the car doors with his key fob, and gets inside sounding furious.

"This isn't over! I want to know who he is!! I'm going to get you back Anastasia! I swear on everything!!"

He yells out. Lance then cranks his car's engine, and peels out from in front of the Sorority house, with his tires screeching. Anastasia looks relieved, now that Lance is finally gone. I then see a coy smile spread across her cheeks, as she then looks towards the van in my general direction. I pull back a little in surprise. Did she know I was sitting back here, the entire time?

I then see Cindy, Victoria, Tammy, Samantha, and Ms Tasha emerge from inside the Sorority house; As Anastasia turns smiling to greet them. The 4 other students except my sister, are holding their own individual suitcases, as Ms Tasha is guiding them along.

"Is he finally gone?"

Cindy asks innocently.

"Yes he is, thankfully..."

Anastasia kindly responds, to the smaller young blonde student.

"The Neanderthal has finally vacated, beautiful sister."

Victoria chimes in, with her usual unreadable voice.

"Yes sweet sister. Hopefully we never have to deal, with the imbecile ever again."

Anastasia responds. Giving her younger sister the same indecipherable tone.

"God it's about time. It's embarrassing to even be in the same GRAD YEAR, as that complete dumb ass."

Tammy speaks out to the group, causing them all to burst out laughing. I can't help but crack a smile from inside of the van, as I still watch silently from next to the window. After a minute of giggling with each other, Anastasia points her finger towards the window that I'm behind, causing all of them to turn right towards me.

Shit... They all know I was watching. I pull back a little, then creep forward again, seeing them all walking towards the van carrying their belongings. I scootch back towards the middle of the rear seat, and turn around watching the rear doors of the van pull wide open.

"Good morning again Danny. Did you sleep well young man?"

Ms Tasha says over to me, giving me an eerily wicked smile. Her huge chest bouncing around intentionally, as to get me to pay attention to them. I look at her tits without any control whatsoever, then look back up towards her face, which is still bearing the same mischievous grin.

"Yea... it was great. Your van is really really comfortable Ms Tasha."

I say. Trying to give her a cool disposition, like nothing ever happened between us not too long ago.

"Shhhhh... no boys allowed here."

Anastasia quickly yet softly chimes in, placing her index finger right up my lips.

Shit..! that's RIGHT. I'm not supposed to be on the property either, just like Lance wasn't. That's why he took off. Don't want to get in trouble with the school I guess. Taking her finger directly off of my lips, the older goth then begins to creep forward a bit, climbing up into the rear cargo area of the van, and unexpectedly placing a warm kiss right onto my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh..."

I hear Cindy blurt out quietly. As I instinctually lock my mouth, onto the senior students warm feminine lips. I feel one of Anastasia's hands place onto the back of my head, and she pulls me closer to her, as her mouth dances across my own. Both of our lips open up, and I feel her tongue completely push inside of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm...! Mmm... Mmmmmmmmmm..."

I moan out in given pleasure, as Anastasia's tongue digs underneath my own, bringing a ton of her saliva inside of my mouth. Her tongue wisks all across mine, seeming like she's giving me the most gentle kiss I could experience, while also trying to get me to taste EVERY drop of her spit. The taste of the senior goth student's saliva is magnificent. Like warm sweetened water, it's absolutely incredible experiencing this. I feel like I'm melting, as some of the other girls begin taking pictures with their phones, while the others are cheering Anastasia on quietly. The (clicks) of their cameras keep going off, as Anastasia then pulls off of my lips. Breaking away, there is a long saliva trail, that extends from her mouth, all the way over to mine.

"I should not have done that. But I really missed you Danny. You really excite me, every time that I look at you young Prince."

Anastasia says. Giving me an alluring, yet signature style gaze, that only her and Victoria could present. My heart warms up instantly, in a strange unexplainable manner as I look at her. I mean this girl is BEAUTIFUL. She is the senior student of the bunch, and God her level of maturity on top the mysteriousness about her, is just mind numbingly attractive. Her icy blue eyes continue to pierce my own. My lips start to shake a little, as emotions start to well up inside of me. This senior student has me. I look down a bit, then I feel the urge to tell her something, and from the heart it just rushes out to the surface.

"I really missed you too Anastasia. I've been thinking about you, since I left the Sorority house the other night. I've been hoping like hell, that I'd get to see you again soon."

I bumble out confidently like an idiot. A surprised expression spreads across her face, as sounds of shock and gasps come from the other girls. Anastasia's expression then fades, into a confidently mischevious Gothic smile, as she then leans in and plants another kiss on my lips once more.

"Danny..."

Ms Tasha immediately chimes in.

"You what!?"

Cindy and Tammy practically spit out, in unison.

"You sneaky little shit!"

My big sister then speaks out.

"Is this true?"

Victoria then says, in a tone of concern. After the 2nd kiss from Anastasia comes to an end, I look towards all of the girls, who are looking irritated or curiously towards me. A moment of shock blasts through me. Anastasia pulls away looking quite confidently, as she then begins to put her luggage, into the cargo area at the back of the van.

I instictually reach forward. to help get her luggage into a good position. Not looking up any more at ANY of the girls, who then begin to raise their own luggage into the back. Keeping my head down still with a bit of embarrassment, I notice it's Victoria who's next up to bat. I reach my hand out, to help get her suitcase into the van as well, and while I'm pulling it in she then says something, while sounding kinda sad to me.

"Do you like my sister better than me Danny?"

(WTF) is the first thought that comes into my mind. Did Victoria really just ASK me that, point blank in front of everyone, INCLUDING Anastasia herself? I immediately spring my head up to look at her, but the younger Goth is staring at me, giving me her OWN unreadable yet curious expression. She's looking at me, like she's trying to scan my soul or something. I look to the side in hesitation, and feel like I'm about to break out in a sweat. I turn right back towards her, and tell her what first comes to my brain.

"No! No... Victoria you know I like you. Look at all the great times, that we've shared. We spent a hell of a night together didn't we? I even told you, I'd gladly give you my virginity."

Shock comes across all of the girls again, except for Victoria this time. She places one of her hands onto my cheek while smiling towards me, I stare at her wondering what's going on, as says something to me while not making one sound.

"I Love You."

I can clearly make out, the words that her lips gestured towards me, while she still smiled. My mouth drops down at that moment, as my brain turns upside down. Did Victoria really just SAY that to me? I just can't believe it. I quickly snap out of my trance, and go back to helping move her suitcase, next to her older sisters.

Next up is Cindy holding her own luggage. She is looking down, and admittedly her expression is really sad. She begins putting her luggage, up onto the cargo area of the van, not even looking towards me. I reach out to try and help with her suitcase, and she immediately pulls it away from me.

"Don't touch it!"

She lashes out. Still not even so much, as taking a glimpse towards me. I jerk back in response, not comprehending the entire situation.

"After spending the night together. You tell another girl... You ACTUALLY tell another girl, you missed HER, and have been wanting to see her again!? Do I even MEAN anything to you Danny? Do my feelings mean a darn thing?"

Cindy scowls. Whilst crossing her arms, and still not even looking at me. Oh shit... Fuck... That was STUPID of me wasn't it? Saying what I really felt to Anastasia, and letting all of the girls hear it directly. Knowing how much Cindy really likes me, and how much I care about her honestly. It IS a bond that's been shared for years now, and she IS the girl that I've chased after all this time. I did just kinda throw all of that back in her face, without so much as a second thought. That probably was embarrassing for her to experience... I'm such a dumb ass. No better than Lance in my own way.

"Of Course you do Cindy! You know how I really feel about you... About US, you and me being together. Ever since we were KIDS you were the one, I've always wanted to be with. That's still how I feel to this day. Remember what you said in the shower? About us getting married one day? That's what I'm hoping will happen, when we're both out of college!"

I say strongly, to the cute little blonde that I've chased after for over a decade. She then turns her head, and begins to finally face me. Her expression looking worried yet relieved, her cute demeanor the same that I've liked for so long, shinning through to the surface once again.

"Really?"

Cindy then asks me, her tone requesting a little more assurance from my behalf.

"Of course it is."

I say to her with the utmost confidence. I see her face begin to light up. She truly must've been upset. She seems a little more reassured now though. Cindy then turns to Victoria, and sticks her tongue out to her defiantly yet again.

"Thank you Danny! I just needed this NASTY Goth, to hear you say that for me."

She says. Cracking the widest smile possible. Wait... was this another set up? Was Cindy ACTUALLY upset, or was she just continuing this little competition with Victoria some more? I see Samantha, Anastasia, and Ms Tasha all giggling together now. Oh hell... I say (fuck it) in my own mind, and help Cindy pull her luggage up properly into the cargo area.

Next comes up Tammy, who's still giggling into her free hand. Seeing her laughing does calm me down a bit more. Yeah, I'm certain now those girls have set me up again. They weren't mad at all... Tammy takes her hand away from her mouth, and smiles at me confidently & friendly. With her free hand, she then reaches out and squeezes my cheeks together. Causing my lips to poke out, just like she did in front of everyone in our class. All of the girls erupt in joyful laughter, as Tammy continues to look me in the eyes smiling, while completely staring me down.

"You little brat! I bet you really think you're hot shit huh? Making all us girls chase after you, like this? You're probably loving this aren't you Danny?"