Golden Lust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy says directly to me. Squeezing my cheeks, in and out in and out.

"I went through all that trouble, sending you that video earlier, and you didn't even say thank you."

She barks.

"I thought I taught you to be grateful, and be respectful to my pussy, whenever I let you see it."

She says in a more hushed tone. I look at the junior-year student in shock, wondering what she was talking about by that.

"I went through all that trouble, to send you that video, and you don't even say Thank You. You've been spoiled!"

Tammy barks. Squeezing my cheeks again, causing my lips to bulge out in front of everyone. I see all of the girls looking at me mischiveously. So maybe they know what she's talking about, but I sure as hell do not.

"What!? Wh-what video Tammy? I didn't see anything, I promise. Honest to God."

I instantly reply. I then reach into my pants pocket, and pull out my cell phone. I had snatched it up quickly, on the way out of the apartment. I turn on the screen , while Tammy's STILL holding onto my face; And see I DO have a message from her, that's in my inbox. My dick twitches for a moment, before I press the screen to open up her video attached.

"Hiiii Danny. I've been saving this for you. You little brat, you've been neglecting your duties. I wish you had your mouth between my legs, so I could give this to you."

She says in the video. From the environment, it looks like she's in that absolutely GORGEOUS bathroom, there in the Sorority house. Tammy is sitting on the toilet, and filming herself sitting there, looking like she's waiting to piss. She looks SUPER attractive sitting there, looking all coy. My dick twitches again, as to what I'm actually witnessing.

"Ahhhhhh... Here it is Danny. Come in closer, take a better look..."

Tammy says. As her pulls her phone in closer, to her legs which are starting to open. I start breathing noticably heavy, as I hear Tammy who's holding on to me, snicker a little. It's noticable that I LIKE what I'm seeing. There it is... A closeup on her firey red pussy hair and her lips. I can see her piss, start to SHOOT out of her vagina. It's going right down into the toilet with force. Her stream is super heavy. Her legs appear to spread even more, as her lower pussy hair gets a little wet from her piss.

"Mmmmmm you like that? Do you wanna drink it Danny? You can... You can get my liquid in your mouth, anytime that I need to piss. You'll swallow every drop right!? You'd better. You're the only one, I'd let taste this."

She says in the video. My dick starts increasing in my pants, as Tammy now lets go of my face. I get totally fixated on her video, watching the water between her legs, start to slow down to a trickle. FUCK , I wish I was there at that moment so I could taste that. I feel Tammy's hand again to the side of my face, caressing it gently. I'm probably blushing a little right now, but I can't take my eyes off of the video. I lick my lips like an animal in front of the girls, almost trembling desiring to taste the piss in the video.

"There you go Danny, all out. You be good, and you'll get the taste the next session. Maybe..."

She says, with the camera still pointing at pussy still dripping. The video comes to a close, and I turn the phone screen off. Wishing that there was more. I'm so turned on now, as I look back over to Tammy, who's bearing the most confident smile in the world.

"Did you like that Brat? You really missed out. If you were here with me, I woud've let you taste all of it, AND the piss I had last night before bed. You could've spent the night, laid on my bed, and drink it all. BUT... it appears you don't care. You've gotten lazy, and don't respect my pussy, like I taught you before. That's why you didn't respond to my message right!?"

She says to me sternly, yet still caressing my face at the same time in front over everyone. My mind is starting to haze. Seeing Tammy's video of her taking her morning piss, has really gotten to me. I lick my lips, with her watching my response. Wait... did she say, I could've spent the night with HER? Here at the Sorority house? That can't... could it?

"Shit are you kidding me!? I would've done ANYTHING to be able to taste your piss Tammy. You're like... the hottest girl in SCHOOL, you and Anastasia both. All of us guys on campus, talk about you and her at least once! I wish to God I could've snuck in her, and spent the night with you and taste your piss... if you'd let me... please."

I say without hesitation. All of the girls expression goes to surprise, except for Tammy. Stop rubbing my face, she gently takes her free hand, and grabs a hold onto mine. She pulls my hand, causing my body to pull forward even more, and she stuffs my hand right inside of her panties.

The girls all start hooting in unison, while remaining somewhat quietly. As shock enters me yet again, the Junior-year student gets my finger sliding across her slippery pussy inside of her pants. Tammy keeps looking at me, getting my fingers slippery wet, while not breaking her eye contact with me for a moment.

"Do you really want it?"

She says over to me. I can't even respond. I'm so lost in my own hormones, from the video that I just witnessed. She stares into my eyes even more, Getting a couple of my fingers to start slipping inside her hole.

"I... I..."

Is the only thing that I can verbalize. Tammy knows, she's completely in control over. Her dominance over me, is absolutely apparent. Her grin goes even wider, as the gorgeous cheerleader student, gets my two fingers completely inside of her pussy. Wait! We can't be doing this here, I think for a millisecond. But I then feel just the tiniest drip of additional liquid, cover my two fingers that are inside of her. Tammy quickly yanks my hand out of her pants, and adjust them and her underwear, as I get my slightly wetened hand back from her.

"Mmmph! You know what to do. Don't you be disrespectful. That was the last drips of my morning piss. What are you doing to do with that Danny? My cum is in there as well. Are you going to be good this time? Or a disrespectful brat again Freshmen."

Tammy says. I don't hesitate one fucking bit, and I just STUFF my fingers covered with reminisces of her cum and her pussy water, direcrly into my mouth. The girls continue to cheer in hushed tones from outside, as I lap every finder individually, trying to make sure not a single SPECK of her urine or cum, has escaped my tongue so I can drink it.

"That's it Danny. Show some respect. My pee and my cum are for YOU. You have to take responsibility. Anytime I have any wetness between my legs, you should WANT to get your face down there right!?"

Tammy says, controlling me and my emotions.

"Mmmmm yea!"

I respond back, still licking and make sure I don't miss any of her flavor. I take a few last licks of my fingers, and make sure all her urine and pussy cum has completely vanished. After inspecting it thoroughly, I look back over to Tammy with a smile.

"See? All gone..."

I say to her proudly. Tammy smiles over to me, knowing I'll do whatever it takes to pleasure her. She then lifts her own luggage into the back of the fan, with me reaching forward to help her get it inside. As close we are while shifting her suitcase into position, she surprises me with a quick kiss on my forehead.

"You're still a brat! But I'm going to have a lot of fun, teaching you to be loyal to ME and my pussy only."

The cheerleader says. I freeze for a moment, and smile to myself somewhat. Tammy can't be serious. She just... nahhh. She wouldn't be interested in a Freshmen like ME, would she?

"Well that everyone... It's time to go everyone."

Ms Tasha calls out. Anastasia and Tammy, each closes one of the van's rear doors.

"Yayyy,.. Road trip!"

I hear Cindy blurt out, before the side doors of the van open, and the girls start pouring inside. Ms Tasha takes the helm, at the driver seat. Ms Sister takes the co-pilot seat, up at the front with her. Victoria and Cindy, takes the two separated seats at the center of the van. While Tammy and Anastasia, join me in the back on the full rear seat of the van.

Ms Tasha cranks the engine, and backs out of the Sorority house driveway, and begin taking us all down the road. Things are fairly quiet for a moment, then Victoria suddenly chimes in.

"The stores should be greatly crowded."

She says in her usual haunting tone.

"Yea! They're probably going to be packed! You know how people are. Something like this, and people will probably be panic buying everything!"

Cindy then chimes in. Still not knowing the full scope of the situation, I'm tempted to ask what is going on exactually. It is then I feel something rubbing on my shirt. I look downward a little, to see from my right side, Tammy is playing with my nipple. She is to the right of me, and Anastasia is to the left. She keeps pinching and tugging at my chest, trying to make my nippe hard through my shirt.

"That is correct Cindy, it is why we're going to do things differently. We're not going to deal with those long lines, and those rude crowds."

Ms Tasha answers back to Cindy. I notice by the direction that Ms Tasha is driving, it appears she is taking us onto the freeway.

"If we get out of the city a little distance, the stores in a smaller town, will be a LOT less crowded."

Samantha chimes in. Ahhh... so THAT'S the plan. The girls have come with a scheme, so we don't have to deal with people fighting, and panic buying stuff. It is then, that I feel a hand on my left, stroking up and down the length of my inner thigh. I look over to my left, and See Anastasia looking at me longingly. Her expression is unreadable, and tough to pinpoint as usual, but her face tells me she's after something... and she has every intention to get it.

"The next town over isn't too far away. We can probably be there within 30 minutes, providing that traffic isn't too bad."

Ms Tasha says to all of us. I then notice Ms Tasha is glimpsing periodically at me in the back, while Tammy and Anastasia, are starting to rub me down. I can see the lustful look in my hot teacher's eyes, like she's ENJOYING sitting there, only being able to watch.

"So... (uhnf!) What is the plan? Are a couple you (Mmmm) going to be at a hotel or something? Is your sister going to be staying with you Ms Tasha?"

I finally speak out to the girls. They all erupt in humorous laughter, as the two older students resume their touches, across parts of my body that they choose.

"You could say that Danny."

Tammy whispers softly into my ear. She then blows a warm breath against it, then take a little nibble at it making me jump. Tammy likes the reaction that she got, and pinches at my nipple, from outside of my shirt some more.

"Beautiful sister and I, have found the perfect spot for our slumber."

Anastasia replies to me. I look over to her, who is now giving me an unbelievably sexy smile. Her hand trails all the way up my inner thing, causing me to shiver. Her hand then moves to the zipper of my pants, and she pulls it down slowly, revealing my slightly hardened dick, poking from the inside of my boxers.

"Wait... Ana..stasia... I..."

I mumble out. Causing Victoria, Cindy, and Samantha to ALL look back towards me. My breathing is becoming heavy again, and now seeing that all of the girls are watching me. Tammy slowly pulls my shirt over my head, taking it off; While Anastasia pulls down my pants and my boxer shorts, stripping me naked as they cast my clothes into the back.

"Mmmmm damn. This is really hot."

Cindy chimes in.

"He belongs to you now beautiful sister. Ravage him with all of your lust."

Victoria kicks in, speaking to her older sister. Anastasia and Tammy draw closer to me. The older Goth starts to bite gently onto my neck, while the cheerleader starts sucking on my nipple directly.

"Uhnnnf!"

I moan out in pleasure. The two older students are working me over, even though I had just came earlier from my sister, they have EASILY guided my lust back to the surface with no problem.

"Was my pussy tasty? Did you like the way it tasted, when I let you lick it in class & the Sorority?"

Tammy says, in the most erotic tone. Shocked I being to look over to her, to try and answer.

"How did my asshole taste? Did you enjoy it's tart flavor? Did you like it, when I allowed you to push your tongue all the way in it, and clean it thoroughly in our showers?"

Anastasia speaks. She immediately takes my attention from Tammy, and I try to say something over to HER, but a massive wave of pleasure washes over my body. My head flies back, and my body tenses up, as I didn't have an orgasm but these two older students have really turned me on.

"Fu... fuck. I LOVED the way your asshole tasted Anastasia. I loved having the PRIVILEGE, of tasting a senior students very tart asshole. Tammy... thank you. Thank you SO MUCH, for giving me the absolute HONOR of tasting your pussy, on multiple occasions. Even though I'm a freshmen, you both have blessed me with your flavors."

I blurt out in absurd horniness.

"Mmmmm..."

Ms Tasha mumbles out slowly. While keeping her eyes on the road, but still glimpsing back occasionally.

" Fuck. He's really horny! Look how hard his DICK has gotten. He must REALLY like you two, Tammy & Anastasia. "

My big sister says. Anastasia goes back to biting me on my neck, causing me to moan out uncontrollably. She lowers her hand down, and places it onto my dick. Tammy has lowered her head down, near where my dick is, and has placed HER hand onto it, joining Anastasias.

"Wait... I..."

I bumble out incoherently. Almost trying to climb backwards a bit, fearful of this level of pleasure. But the two older students have started moving their hands, guiding them together up and down the length of my cock.

This is too much. A senior-year, and a junior-year student, are simultaneously playing with my dick? What happens if someone SEES us inside of the van, as we're speeding down the freway? I then feel a shock of pleasure, as Tammy tongue starts flicking across the head of my dick.

"Oh... GOD..."

I moan out in pleasure once again. Tammy has only BEGUN to touch my dick with her tongue, but it's sensations were overwhelming for my younger senses.

"That's it! Play with his Dick!! Just look how he's responding!"

Cindy yells out joyfully. I look over to the cute blonde, and see she's actually RECORDING the whole incident with her cell phone. My eyes widen greatly, to see that not only her, but Victoria and Samantha are doing the same thing as well. Anastasia bites onto my neck even harder a bit. I let out a groan of immense pleasure, as I feel flick after flick after flick after flick, of Tammy tongue wetting all over my dick. My neck and the head of my cock, are starting to get soaked with warm saliva from the older students.

"Hey. There's a LOT of room right there in the middle of the floor, why don't you two continue to play with him there?"

Ms Tasha calls out to Tammy and Anastasia both.

"Mmmmm that's a good idea sis. We can do all kinds of things to him there. Besides I'm really horny. I've needed Danny all night."

Tammy speaks to her older sister.

"I want you inside of me Prince. My pussy and my asshole, welcome you deep inside them once more."

Anastasia then speaks over to me. My mouth practially drops, from what they've both just said. But the two older students stand up in the van, they strip their clothes off in front of me, and together pull me up from the seat, and lay me down directly in the middle of the floor of the van.

My cock is rock solid, and I still have saliva from both older students on my neck and my dick. Cindy and Victoria are now pointing their cell phone cameras, up close and personal at me. I see Anastasia start to walk directly over me. She is smiling downward at me, giving me an incredible look us lust. She starts to reach down at me pussy, and actually starts to play with it a little. I can easily see, there is a MASSIVE amount of wetness, sliding around the middle of it. Her finger goes over to her clit, when it does she lets out a hauntingly howl, it is clear that she's enjoying it. She keeps playing with her pussy, my eyes just CAN'T look away from it. The raven black pussy hairs between her legs, and getting more and more soaked.

"Mmmmmm... you brat."

I then hear from down around my dick. Tammy has climbed over to my penis, and positioned herself on the floor with me, to where it's directly in front of her mouth. I suddenly feel Tammy's tongue, licking up, underneath, the sides, and the tip of my hardened dick. I can feel I have some precum that's seeped out, and Tammy wipes it away with her tongue, tasting it all. She goes back to licking underneath the head of my dick. I twich repeatedly in pleasure, instinctually in response. Giving away that, THAT'S the spot really triggers me the most.

"Mmmmm... So THAT'S where you like it huh Danny? I was waiting for when I'd find it. Now I know how you really like it."

She says. I feel both of Tammy hands wrap around my dick, and she now begins taking the head into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... God. Fuck... FUCK!"

I yell out. Causing Victoria and Cindy, to point their cameras even closer to me.

"That's it sis. Suck Danny's cock well... His cum tastes quite sweet today."

Ms Tasha then speaks. Tammy pulls my cock out of her mouth with an audibe (POP) sound, and laughs quite sexually, before responding to her older sister.

"And how would you know THAT sis...?"

Tammy says. Before taking about half of my dick, right back into her mouth. Her mouth if so wet inside, I actually feel it bump against her throat hole, when she initially takes it back in. Tammy's tongue, begins flicking underneath the head of my dick like crazy. Keeping it in her mouth, feeling like she's practially spitting on it at the same time. The inside of Tammy's mouth, is totally soaked. My hips and pracitally starting to move on their own. I then look back up to Anastasia, who now starts to lower herself onto my face. The Senior-year student, positions her pussy directly onto my mouth. I need no kind of instructions in the slightest, and open up widely so Anastasia pussy can get whatever it wants.

"Mmmmm Good boy Prince."

She says downward to me. My heart feeling completely happy, from the compliment she has just given me. Anastasia gets her clitoris and her lips, into position on my mouth well. Her clit and her lips start gliding seemlessly, across my oral cavity. Pussy juice leaking from her, starts smearing IMMEDIATELY all over my mouth. I open up instantly, to make sure she can leak it, directly inside. The flavor of her pussy juice is pleasantly warm and salty. The oily slippery substance, goes across my lips and nearly up to my nose, as she rocks.

"Mmmmm that's it Danny."

Anastasia says. Seemingly getting lost, and starting to enjoy herself more. I open my mouth wider, and dutilly lick her pussy, letting the oil-rick liquid spread wherever it wants to, on my face.

(Slurrrrrrrrp!)

I hear come down from around my dick. I mean out in estacy, as Tammy noticably sucked hard on my dick. I nearly yell out from the feeling, Tammy had just given me.

"Pay attention to it Danny."

Anastasia commands me from above. I take my mind off of my own pleasure, and go back to working on the Senior goth's pussy. I begin munching harder on Anastasia's pussy. She's now making sure her clit is rubbing on my lips. I take it inside of my mouth. Her black pussy hair, and her clitoris, will receive all of my focus. I lash out at Anastasia's clit, circling it with my tongue slowly and deliberately. Some extra wetness seeps out of her pussy, directly into my mouth. I don't even swallow it, just focus more on her clit, letting her leak out as much inside as she wishes. This is my duty. This Senior-year student, has entrusted me to service her pussy. I will do so as much as she needs, Anastasia's pussy is all that matters. The salty rich liquid begins leaking in earnest. Her hips begin rocking more and heavier, as I focus on nothing on the planet, more than eating her vagina.