Golden Shower Siblings Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissiveness leads to anal.
3.2k words
4.47
37.3k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I am taking a much needed shower with my sister and love the way she looks with her skin glistening under the hot water. My hands are not quite large enough to completely engulf her bronze tits, but it would not take my hands being much bigger to accomplish the task. Her dark nipples press between my pale fingers and are quite hard from my touch and her desire.

Her hands are exploring my chest as my hands start to move across her flat stomach. I feel the edge of her black bush and take my time as we enjoy the feeling of each other in our hands. My fingers brush her hard clit and she bites her lip at the pleasure I am bringing. Our hazel eyes look lovingly into each other and start to lose ourselves.

The cooling water calls us back to reality and forced to turn it off. She teases me with her body as we dry ourselves off and it is making my dick rage for release. She bends over to dry her feet and I am staring at both of her holes with great desire. I know there is only one that I will ever have, but I don't consider loss of the other to be losing out. Most guys will never experience anal and I count myself as part of that majority.

I can take no more of her teasing as I lift her in my arms with ease. Her arm moves to the back of neck and her eyes are looking longingly at my face. I carry her to the bedroom and our lips meet for the first time, just as I am placing her bronze body on my bed. The feeling of my lips on her sends shocks through me and my tongue presses into her willing mouth. I have never had a kiss this passionate and don't want the moment to be lost.

Her legs spread for me as I work my way into position without losing contact with her lips. I feel her wet hole against my shaft and she moans into my mouth as I enter. The feeling of her tight walls adds to the pleasure of the kiss and our bodies are yearning for more. Her hands release my neck and I feel them move down my back as I start to slowly move my hips.

Her hands squeeze my cheeks as each thrust brings more depth and my tongue explores her mouth. All twelve inches enter at her urging and the pressure is amazing. I build a steady rhythm while we give muffled moans to show our appreciation. My hips start to move with greater speed and her moans become more intense as I work us both to that wonderful moment.

I pull my head back and we moan loudly together in perfect harmony. My eyes close as we cry out together and her fingers squeeze my cheeks hard. I feel her spasm as I release myself deep inside of her and we cry out our pleasure together. Her hands pull me deeper as I feel her release around my massive shaft. Each of her waves is met with a powerful shot and we are in perfect unison of heightened pleasure.

The waves of pleasure are starting to subside as she pulls me in deep for one last release. She holds me as I start to soften inside and my eyes open to stare into hers. Her pink walls are slowly pushing me out and there is something quite pleasant about the sensation. My body collapses onto hers as the last of my manhood is forced out and we both start to breath deeply. I feel our heats pounding together in unison and the warmth of her body brings its own pleasure.

Her fingers caress my back as we breath deeply together. I search for some sign of guilt for allowing myself to be with my sister in this way, but none can be found. I feel only a deeper love for Anna as I consider the incestuous relationship we have started and I believe she feels the same about me.

She taps my back as she says, "We need to get dressed, Mark."

I give a groan and say, "I don't want to go to town."

Her hands tap a little harder. "You have to go with me. If I could buy beer, I'd go without you."

I know she will not be deterred, any more than she was willing to be deterred in being submissive to me. My arms press down into the mattress around her and I push myself up. My eyes start to admire her body as I get out of bed and love the way the sweat makes her bronze flesh dance in the light.

I look into her hazel eyes and say, "You're beautiful, Anna."

Her eyes drop and red replaces the bronze of her cheeks. "Thank you, Mark."

There are other words she is searching for, but unable to find them. We both dress for the comfort needed for the long drive into town and the pot holes play hell on our bodies. We are taking my car, since it is a little overdue for a drive and I need to get gas. We pass an adult shop and she makes me promise to stop on our way home.

A full tank of gas and a lot of beer has us heading back to the seclusion I desire. It was not easy to ignore the stares in the grocery store and I just wish people would mind their own business. It had nothing to do with being in the store with my sister, but everything to do with my condition.

I stop in front of the adult store and there are no other cars in the parking lot. Anna leaves me in the car while she shops until her hearts content. I have no idea what she is looking for, but it takes her far too long for my comfort. She walks out with a wide grin on her face and a bag closed tightly in her hands.

I look at the bag as she gets into the car. "What did you get?"

Her eyes sparkle and her grin widens. "You'll find out when we get home."

I shake my head and start back towards the solitude without another word spoken between us. Her hands grip the bag from the top to ensure I have no chance to get a glimpse inside. Anna is humming in anticipation of revealing her secrets to me. Several miles of bruising potholes later, I am pulling next to her car and there has not been one clue given.

I open the door for her and quickly move the beer into the house. She sets the bag on the floor and I watch as she quickly removes her clothing for me. Her eyes are on the beer and I pull a couple out, which are still cold. I put several in the refrigerator as she walks up behind me to grab a couple more bottles for herself. Whatever she is planning on showing me, I know she desperately needs some liquid courage.

My clothes come off as I walk towards the couch and my eyes drift to the pink between her spread legs. She sets an empty bottle down and takes a full one from my hand. I open my first and enjoy the cold liquid as it hits my throat and wait for her to get to the point of being able to be more direct with me.

Her eyes are a little glazed, but her voice is very clear. "I hope you have a full bladder."

There is no denying that is the case. "Very."

She grins as she set the bottle down and gets onto her knees. "Good."

I stand to position myself in front of her waiting face and her mouth opens wide. I can see desire on her face and start the process of bringing an end to the painfully full bladder. My yellow stream hits her chin and works its way up quickly to her open mouth. There is no sign of anything other than pleasure as the golden stream reaches her tongue and her mouth soon fills to capacity.

Her mouth closes and a grin crosses her lips as the yellow splashes against them. She swallows quickly and opens her mouth to take more of my golden liquid inside. Just as I start to drip out the remainder, she closes her mouth to swallow for a second time. She presses her lips against the head of my dick and she starts to seek for whatever I have left to go nowhere else, which causes an already hard dick to get a little harder.

She releases the head of my dick once there is no more to give her. Anna stares up at me as her hands reach into the bag to reveal what she had purchased. The first item she pulls out is a black gag with a pump. Then she removes something that looks like a large pair of lips that are open wider than my shaft. I have no idea what she is planning with the first two, but the final item is very clear and I get a little worried.

I shake my head and ask in a concerned voice. "Why did you get that, Anna?"

She holds up the large bottle of anal lube and grins. "So you know it's alright to take me there."

I scowl a little as concern continues to grow. "It's going to hurt like hell. I can't do that to you."

There is no sign of anything showing any deception. "Yes, Mark, you can, if you want to. All I want is to please you. Just tell me you want anal and I'll give myself willingly."

I decide to change the subject by pointing to the gag. "What's that for?"

She holds it with a smile. "Inflatable gag. Your too big without some assistance. I can use it to force my mouth open wide. Same thing with the lips. I pop it in and it holds my teeth and lips open wide for you."

Much like the anal lube, I am concerned with what she is willing to put her body through. "You don't have to do any of this."

She smiles and her hazel eyes sparkle with something far more than mild intoxication. "I know I don't have to do anything. I want to do this to bring you pleasure. My body is yours and there should be no fear over hurting me. Your pleasure is my pleasure. I have to pee."

I am fully aware of her desire to tell me where I want her to pee, but I want her to back off from this madness. The best way I know how is to make her wait until she has no alternative except rushing to the bathroom and relieving herself. The truth is, I want to feel her golden river on me again and it is very difficult for me to keep quiet.

I open everything as she watches patiently and take my time about the task. The anal lube is ready to go and I set it to the side. I hold the black lips up to the head of my dick and it is just a little wider than my girth, then set it next to the lube. I hold the inflatable gag next to my shaft and start to squeeze the attached ball to determine how many it will take to equal my girth. Three squeezes of the ball and it is a little larger than my girth. I release the air and set it down next to the other items.

She is not backing down and I have to keep going. "I want you to pee on my face while you lube me up."

Her hazel eyes stare into mine and I can see the anticipation on her face. I lay on my back and watch her narrow legs spread over my head. She reached between her legs and parts her lips as she lowers herself. Her hard clit and dripping hole come into view, which looks wonderful from this angle. I feel her hands start to work the shaft with the lube and ready myself for her golden river.

My eyes focus on the pink hole as her yellow shoots out rapidly and I feel it tease my lips with the heat. My eyes move to the ridges surrounding her tight hole and I start to part my lips to allow her golden torrent entry. The saltiness is overwhelming all other senses on my tongue, but not in a bad way. There is something strangely wonderful about the hot liquid she is giving me.

I want to let out a sigh in appreciation for the work her hands are doing, but my mouth is far too full for anything like that. I press my lips together and enjoy the feeling of her hot liquid flowing down my face. I swallow her golden liquid and enjoy the pleasure of her warmth flow down my throat. My eyes move from her streaming hole to one much more forbidden as I open my mouth and allow the wonderful liquid to fill me.

She is just starting to drip as I close my mouth and slowly swallow, while my fingers start to traced the ridges over my eyes. I am tempted to explore her pink with my tongue, but her hands are working the lube onto my shaft for a reason. She may very well come to her senses in the near future and I want to know what anal feels like before it reaches that point.

I feel a few drops hit my lips and sigh as her hands work wonders on my slick shaft. My first thought is to have her impale herself on my manhood, but don't think she would be able to take as much as I want her to. I lick the salt from my lips and grin at the idea that just popped into my head.

I let the last of her drip down, then say, "Lay on your back, Anna."

Her hands reluctantly pull away from my hard shaft and her holes move away from my view. I sit up and look at her perfect body, which drives me a little crazy. I reach for the black gag and place them against her lips. She grins as she opens her mouth and I place it inside, then squeeze the ball three times and see her mouth open impossibly wide.

I decide to test the language to see her reaction. "Pull your knees up. I want to fuck you in the ass."

There is no sign of distaste in her eyes as she dutifully pulls her knees up and I look down to that forbidden spot that all women possess. I move myself between her legs with a great deal of patience, far more than should be expected with my objective so close. I place the tip of my massive manhood against her hole and it tightens against the sensation. There is no sign of fear in her hazel eyes and her bronze face shows only desire to serve.

It is not easy to get entry into such a tight opening, but I finally manage to get just a little inside. She cries out against the gag and her eyes are watering, but there is no sign of her wanting me to stop. Her hazel eyes are calling me to bring myself deeper inside of that dark place and I am in a very obliging mood. Her hands tighten into fists behind my back and it adds to the overall mood of the setting.

I squeeze the ball again and she winces at the feeling of her mouth being opened further. I start to move my shaft deeper and feel the uncomfortable pressure of something not designed for this action. The tightness is a little too much for me to find pleasurable just yet, but I won't be stopped. She gives a muffled cry as the tears continue to flow, but her eyes are not pulling away from mine. Other than the physical pain, she is not showing any sign of wanting to stop.

I continue to press inch after inch of my fist sized shaft and the muffled cries are turning to muffled screams. The tears are increasing as her tightness starts to feel pleasurable against my shaft. I am now halfway inside of her, but it is not nearly enough for me. Her eyes close for a moment as I continue my single thrust inside, but she quickly opens them in an effort to prevent me from stopping. The pain must be intense as I am getting too close to my goal to stop now.

There is something really sexy about the way the pain looks on her face as I press in the last two inches of my shaft. The pressure coming from all angles feels amazing as I hold all twelve inches inside of her dark hole. I hear a hiss as I release the pressure from the black gag and pull it free from her mouth, which gives her the ability to cry out without being muffled. She tries to close her mouth, but the howls of pain prevent her from doing so completely.

I start to move my hips slowly as she cries out from the pain. Despite having all of me inside of that place, her eyes are willing me to stay inside. I reach over and grab the black lips and she opens her mouth to receive it. The black looks amazing against her bronze skin and I like the way her mouth looks forced open like that.

I start to increase my speed and she howls out in response to the battering I am giving her. The tightness of her asshole feels better with each powerful thrust and I am holding myself back as best I can. Between her hands and her ass, I am far too close to the edge for my taste and there is nothing I can do any longer to prevent my release.

I pull back at least six inches, then ram it hard all the way as my eyes close. She screams as I release a powerful shot and groan out. With each shot I give her, I try to push myself a little deeper and the cries encourage me to continue. My entire body feels something quite wonderful as more powerful shots of white are given deep inside that wonderfully tight spot.

The last shot is fired and I am able to look into her tear filled eyes. I remove the black lips to enable her to close her mouth and the screaming starts to fade to a howl. I keep myself deep for as long as I can, but my softening shaft is being forced out. The time passes too quickly and I find the head of my dick no longer feeling the heat of her amazing hole.

I collapse on top of her body and can feel her nipples pressing hard against my skin. She is still crying, but her hands start to caress my body. The crying subsides and she is left breathing deeply in an attempt to recover from the brutality I brought to her body.

She whispers into my ear, "Thank you, Mark."

I take a deep breath and ask, "Thank you for what, Anna?"

Her hot breath feels wonderful against my flesh. "For not stopping."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers