All Comments on 'Golden Slumbers'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
what a waste of time and crap and space.

None of the story makes any sense. Using a secret word to indue a post hypnotic suggestion one one spouse is bad enough since they did not to to TIM for their sex life... but to then have one spouse use entrapment ....

yeeech... no thanks I 'll pass

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
Different

I think Harry is a bit harsh. I like your stories and like that you tried something new here. You have a great talent when it comes to telling stories. Unfortunately I think this story was not told to yur usual level. You lost a bit of verisimilitude when you went into the hypnosis aspect of the story: you will never do anything while under hypnosis that you would not do normally, same as being drunk. If the husband would not cheat on his wife, he cannot be forced to by hypnotic programming/suggestion. And if the wife wanted to branch out sexually then why not just talk to her husband about it, especially given his interests? Why husband does not wish he was getting more loving in the bedroom- particularly blowjobs, playing with anal, etc.? Please keep writing. It is nice to have you back given the recent trend in this genre, and even if they are not as great as most of your work, keep trying new and different stories like this one.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Lots of fun

As usual you give us something different, though it is more classifiable as Romance than our particular brand of Loving Wives!

How do we know that you can not do something you would not do normally under the influence of hypnosis or even drugs. I have seen this dogma used here to shoot down fine fantasies but I wonder if they are as true as once a cheater always a cheater...

Thanks for a great story, HDK.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Put a big smile on my face!

Harry you have no sense of humor. This is a funny story. Glad to have HDK back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another excellent "twisted" tale from HDK!

Ignore "Harry", because he hardly ever "likes" a story.

And, to set the record straight... Although you really can't hypnotize a person to do something that they have really deep-seated moral views against doing (such as killing someone, perhaps) it's fairly easy to alter their views of less-important things, such as opposition to anal sex, or oral sex to completion.

It's obvious, though, that Tim the Hypnotist collected an extra $20 from BOTH Lana and Will. Both husband and wife engaged in practices - after the hypnosis session - that they previously avoided. Will never ate Lana any longer than it took for her to get wet enough for penetration, prior to the hypnosis. Afterward, he's eating her and quite thoroughly enjoying it as a 'reward" in and of itself. The same is true of Lana. She apparently never gave Will a full blow-job, prior to the hypnosis, nor would she permit him to engage in any sort of anal play. After the session, she's swallowing every drop, and quite eager to surrender her back door to him.

The only thing that I saw as "wrong" with this story is with the notion of those post-hypnotic "triggers". Typically, if a hypnotist is going to set a "trigger", he'll say something like, "When you hear your husband - and only your husband - say the word, 'Tasmania', you will immediately return to this state of trance..." That prevents anyone else from being able to use the "trigger" word to their advantage.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Not really all that good

You telegraphed the whole setup almost from the first paragraph. No fun if the punchline precedes the joke.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
More funny

I guess I've read too many stories or I'm super intelligent as is your hero, but I saw the punchline coming. Doesn't matter. It was light and funny. We need more of that here.

Blue88Blue88over 13 years ago
Yayyyyy

Sure the plot was apparent from the start, so what? Typical HDK story, thank goodness. Loved it.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Fun to Read

Even if we knew from the beginning that things might not turn out exactly as Will expected, there were several potential outcomes and it was fun to read along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

But I want to hear more about this "Angel of Death" guy. I think you could develop his character into a novella. Write it on the fly, and post it serially with long waits between chapters. <P>

Naw, it'll never work. The readers on Literotica wouldn't stand for it. Probably hang you by the balls.

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneover 13 years ago
Short fat bald guys

Thank goodness for short fat bald guys or none of the stories on this site would be worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sigh!!!

Will you please leave the poor "Angel of Death" alone?

DQS is having a tough time making him reappear as it is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That rabbit's dynamite!

No, no, no! It's not Tim the Hypnotist, it's Tim the Enchanter, from the character in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Silly story, but good fun nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good stuff!

Definitely "five stars"! A bit predictable, perhaps, but thoroughly entertaining. It may be that this story should be in the "Humor" category, but regardless, I enjoyed it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
It was ok

It was a fun story and It was entertaining . I do like your writing but again , this is the second one in a row that was a tad bit weak . Being the site that it is , the story seems incomplete with more to it than what was told, but I would rather have 10000 weak stories from you than 1 of the wimp/cuck/swinger stories from those other fag writers LW keeps getting inundated with .

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Why this is good . . .

Even when most of us saw the ultimate ending coming, this was still funny because the narrarator/protagonist is himself so hilariously delusional. Throughout the story we've got the picture of the glib, self-satisfied husband thinking he's calling the shots and making it clear that this is just the way it is. He's the smart, strong minded one that would never fall for hypnosis.

Thus, while not necessarily a story in the classic sense, this is a very good, very well set up joke with a good punchline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
2nd paragraph

that was funny. WWWM seems to be very popular among Lit LW readers. good job, HDK!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great storyline

Well done.

I like the thought that the shy wife had him jumping through hoops to satisfy her sexually.

There isn't any better way to get exercise and lose weight than humping the weight away.

A fun read and I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I too saw the ending coming, but the way the husband was so incredibly smug about it all, made it funny. And hey, 40 bucks (20 for Will, 20 for Lana) for what looks like a very much improved sexlife (and health?), that's cheap! XD

A nice, lighthearted story.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Fun

Reality TV is really going downhill, I have watched the show you mentioned. It was that or watching ants fuck. I have been watching ants fuck way too much lately. Is that bad? Did you see the sixth episode when Debbie was in the stands...doing the fans...in the background during his tenth match? I don't think things are going to turn out the way Mr. Bill wants them to. I guess we will have to wait for the seasons final episode to find out. The man in this story seems to have over-rated his smarts. But hey, at least he's keeping his willie wet. Good one.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Well my friend, that was curious.

It was however a fun story, and I hope totally unrealistic. But overall I liked it, nothing too outrageous happened and two people still madly in love with each other end up as a happy married couple. Not sure about the sister though, I would probably warn her off int he most strongest of terms.

Anwyay,thanks for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I keep saying it!

You are a sick sick man, but I sure do love it. And you are right, the journey is what it is all about. It was clear he wasn't leading the parade but it still was fun to see it progress just the same. Another excellent story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Funny and sexy

OK, she was taking advantage of him and if I found a woman doing that to me she might not survive my response. BUT this was all in good fun. The double cross that SHE was actually the one in control was funny. It was a nice diversion from some of the nasty LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story pulled down

Entertaining, but (yet another) DQS plug/reference/shot across the bow pretty much ruined it. It's too bad that even the illustrious and much vaunted HDK has to drop references to somebody else's writings instead of using that time to write something enjoyable. Reminds me of the comic that has to open his act with a line about how much he loves whatever city he is currently performing in, just to get the crowd clapping.

You may find your references cute, but I find them distracting.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
fun story

very original, enjoyed the twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if you find his comments distracting...

then dont read because authors occasionally make reference to other authors and if you're such an anal retentive jackass, then maybe you should stop reading stories on this site. the whole point of the DQS reference was hilarious because if you had read DQS's work, youd realize how fucking long his story is and how the angel of death goes from a realitve no name slob to a bald, apparently sexy angel of death badass lawyer. anyway, HDK this was an interesting, light read and i cant wait till your next stuff.

curious2ccurious2cover 13 years ago
I enjoy reading stories by Harddaysknight because I know, no matter what, I'll enjoy it.

The directly misleading humor is a part of the reason why. Leading the reader one direction and then blindsiding them from another is always a difficult thing to do, as an author. Sometimes the characters just won't cooperate as one would hope or wish for.

HDK seems to pull the rabbit out of the hat each time, and very well I might add.

In past stories HDK has managed to lead us along a path and into the twisted world that does exist alongside this one. Refreshing is all I can say.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us once again HDK... I know I really appreciate it.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
obvious but a nice read

While everyone saw the wwwm reference, dqs didn't mention it in his comments. Very funny.

Thanks HDK, I always enjoy your work and appreciate your contributions.

Zeb40Zeb40over 13 years ago
Saw it coming. So What!

The journey is often as much fun as the arrival. So it is with this story.

The twist was well broadcast (the teaser in the content made this obvious), but how we got there was the fun.

He didn't like going down on her, so why would she want to reciprocate. She then gives him what he wants, but she knows she will also get what she wants. It was clear to me that in the relationship, he was the sexually repressed one. Now, the kids are gone, time for her to open him up.

Clever plot. Another 5 star winner from the master. Thanks. Paul

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
You know I tried something like this

And I was never sure it really worked. My word was Rumpelstiltskin. :-)

tastesgreattastesgreatover 13 years ago
This is way

you are the man!!! A fun tale that makes us all happy. Good for you.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Highly amusing!

That was great! Loved how his games on TV kept getting interrupted, and the WWWM reference was a very nice touch. Great story.

Can I get Tim's number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it! Much better than your last story. Laughed out loud several times. Thanks for posting; please post again soon.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Not too sure about chagrined but I know Hdk is...

....one of a very few, like five, writers on this entire fucking site, not just LW, who CAN telegraph a story and that just makes it a wave you can predict but the ride is not diminished. There are many ways to "share" a laugh and in real time (concurrently) is a fine one. It's the perspective, not the "surprise" that makes this story. Is this brain surgery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KEEP IT UP

I THOUGHT YOUR STORY WAS EXCELLENT! I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO WRITE MORE STORIES THAT ARE CUTE.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Best writer on the site!

Thanks for sharing the story with us, HDK!

Hey, wait just a minute!! The husband has a mental thing going on that he doesn't know about. When he tries to do something that his subconscious tells him will likely hurt his wife, he vomits. Where have I read something like that about vomiting before? Never mind. It's probably nothing. It might have been something else I read a long, long, long time ago anyway.

Good story HDK. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Good Fun Story

Wish there were more, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Some of the corniest humour I've ever read; can't understand why you're being lauded on this site.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Corny is still funny -

You have a great style and an excellent sense of humor - I began to wonder how she had the right tools for every suggestion which suggested who was really in charge so I was a bit ahead at the end but did not get it completely right very nice -

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

1* for another old folks story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is living proof

a human can live without a brain

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is living proof

a human can live without a brain

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Snap of the fingers

It is a funny story, that had me smiling right after hypnotism was brought up. This is a light hearted, well told, and very sexy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWornock...

masturbated furiously to the corpse of his wife which was by now rotting for five days straight. Two days before, he had caught her fucking his older brother, BWornock. After a lengthy argument, he learned that she had been fucking his brother for the last 15 years and that DWornock was not the father of his two children.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

A wonderfully fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Though dwornock irritated me as well, i doubt hdk would be interested in his necro tendencies. Hdk, your stories read like a sitcom with the lead character many times reminding me of robert downey junior. Haha. You and papatoad are the grand daddies of this genre. Never doubt that. And please for gods sake dont consider yourself to be inferior to dqs1. That one is a talented cuck but a cuck nonetheless. Cheers.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Svengali in reverse. This is totally hilarious. Totally entertaining!

This is beyond story writing. I had reminiscions of Blondy and numerous others of past shows. This story kindof illustrates the power some women have over their men. While the men feel in total control are simply prey to their wife's cunning plots. This story was nothing short of masterful enjoyable entertainment. I wish I could rate it higher than the maximum. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job

Very entertaining

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Ridiculous

It would be believable if she was the one that needed hypnosis, but, a GUY needing to be hypnotized into having more sex with his wife? Unlikely! If she is anything like most other wives, she would be hypnotizing him to have LESS sex!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Post-Hypnotic Suggestion

WHATEVER the word is, no matter how unlikely it is t be used, the suggestion needs to specify that the word be spoken by the appropriate person.

So, in the examples used here, Lana should respond to WILL saying Tasmania, and Will should respond to LANA saying stud.

That would eliminate to error that happened here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

I knew it was coming, however. Whoever was in control it made for a happy life for the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True story of mine

My gf was extremely susceptible to hypnosis, so I hypnotized her to feel like she was getting oral sex every time I said "Lots more fun" and each time i repeated it the intensity doubled. She actually had an orgasm by me repeating the phrase over and over with out touching her at all. Afterwards, I realized while I liked the control, I had cheated myself out of the fun of touching her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
HOT STUFF!

And we husbands dare to think that we have any control over our wives at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
visit Tim, indeed

Get the suggestions out and kick Tims' ass, to get 20 bucks back and payback for the fuck over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quite fun!

4 stars for a fun story with a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

If you have to get suckered in by your wife this is the way to go.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Loved It!

Sweet, sexy, loving, funny, poignant, satisfying in all ways!

Keep 'em cumming!

Thanks!

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Nice Going

Okay, you got me. I loved the light story with the delightful twist. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.How do people think up crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with the comment by Pure.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

I always appreciate the work you put into things. This was fun. For those that can't understand fiction (for fun) vs documentary (realism) ... bwahahahaha... idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

Your humor is top-notch. More please!

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Yes!

Okay, you put a smile on my face this morning. Even seeing what possibly was occurring didn’t stop the nice story. Top marks.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Always

Always a smile and shake of the head after a good HDK story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

I still have my suspicious about all the sexual things she suggested.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a lucky dumb ass!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Wish I could be a dumb ass, come to think of it, I am a dumb and just not lucky like this guy. Oh well, live and learn, 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

HDK can do humor much better than most other LW authors, may be all of them.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Hot Story, 6 stars thanks

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

HDK gives us another of his superb stories with his unique brand of originality and humor.

TassieTykeTassieTykealmost 2 years ago

Yes, we play football in Tasmania, the rugged brand. We don't normally let our women loose in public with no underwear!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is amusing to a point but the subject matter isn't. Manipulation. Hypnosis. Lies. Ummmm no just hell no that's not right. Doing something wrong is still wrong even if done for good reasons. He's just as bad as her because he thought that he was doing that. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories