Golden Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing Brian, we need to decide which night. Tuesday? Okay Tuesday it is, I'll be at your place by three, give me your phone so I can scan your info. There, I have yours and you'll find you have mine when you open contacts. It's been fun, but I need to go, I have an early morning appointment."

I walked with her as she swung her legs to her van, then watched as she got herself in, I offered to help at one point and she scolded me, I didn't make that mistake again. Her upper body strength was amazing, having put her crutches inside the van she put herself in the driver seat in what seemed like an effortless movement. She started her van, lowered the window and closed the door. "See you on Tuesday."

The drive home was spent entirely in thought, I had even turned off the radio so it wouldn't interfere. She was certainly a very pretty lady, I loved her long dark brown hair, Lillian never let hers grow out beyond shoulder length, always had it cut just when it was becoming the most attractive to me. Patrice was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans, it was hard to judge her upper body beyond the obvious strength, I thought maybe her breasts were in the C range, probably around 34 to 36.

Her waist was tiny compared to her upper body, of course her legs were thin, yet she got around fairly well with the forearm crutches. Her face was angelic looking, just the right amount of make up to hi-lite and not be gawdy, her hair was tied back with one of those crunchy things, but her lips, those soft luscious looking lips had captivated me, or was it the shade of lipstick she wore? At any rate, this lady was pretty, and she was coming to cook supper next Tuesday.

I saw Jacki in the store Tuesday morning as I picked up some last minute items and a bouquet of flowers. She saw but didn't acknowledge me, I figured it was her problem, no skin off my teeth. I would have preferred a bouquet from my daughters shop but it was too far in the other direction. Sitting on the porch I could hear Patrice long before I saw her, the music was pounding, not that heavy bass crap, just loud music, as though her favorite song had come on and she was jamming.

Pulling into the parking area she lowered the volume, I was at her van and opened the door for her, as she swung her legs. I put my hands at her waist which stopped her, I was confused until she smiled.

"Thank you Brian, no one has helped me in years, you're a gentleman. I guess chivalry isn't dead after all."

As I set her down I asked, "Was that Twilight Zone by Golden Earring? I haven't heard that song in ages."

She nodded and we both began to sing "when the bullet hits the bone."

She then interjected, "They don't play enough of those songs anymore. Another one you seldom hear, but is an absolute classic, is "Stairway to Heaven". They play every other shitty Zeplin song ad nauseum but skip Stairway all together. Kinda tiks me off."

She wanted to see the shop before we went into the house. I asked if she needed her chair, she told me she didn't think so, as long as I had her on her feet, she could shuffle along okay. After a quick spin through the shop I grabbed a chair for her as we discussed this tool or that project or any number of other things of interest to us. When it was time to go inside, she asked if I would lift her out of the chair so she could get her legs stable. I must have looked confused.

"Face me, now kind of squat over my knees, put your arms under mine and lift at the armpits, be sure to keep your back as straight as possible. No need for two of us to be racked up."

As I lifted, her body slid forward against my chest, I felt her breasts push against me and I thought I heard a slight moan. With her hands around my neck she pulled herself upright, in doing so her pelvis grazed lightly against mine. She grabbed her crutches, got herself oriented and told me she wanted to see the house. When Lil was so sick, I had purchased a wheelchair to keep at the cabin, I had that just inside the door and helped her into it.

She was all smiles, telling me how thoughtful that was, when I gave her the bouquet she cried. Trying to make it more comfortable for her by leaving her alone I grabbed a vase from the closet. When I returned, she had herself composed and wanted to put them in water herself. I watched as she locked the wheels, lifted with her arms and hunched herself forward over the kitchen sink, balancing on her elbows and forearms. Putting her right hand on her thigh she pushed and sort of locked it in place, then did the same with the left. With her legs straight and leaning against the counter she set about filling the vase and arranging the flowers. This woman fascinated me.

Following me giving her the fifty cent tour of the house she started our meal, making a chicken teriyaki dish that was stupendous. I'm not a heavy eater by nature, but I had a second helping of that stuff. She talked about the house and how much she liked the layout, making note of the master shower and its ability to roll a chair into it. The numerous grab bars and heated tile seat were the cat's meow to her. I had made a white cake with butter cream frosting for dessert, turns out it was her favorite type of cake as well as mine. I was feeling pretty good about myself. Over coffee at the table she began to be inquisitive.

She wanted to know what had brought me back to the cold and snow. I explained that where Lil and I were was hot all the time and so humid you were drenched in sweat walking from your car to the store. I missed the seasons, I missed my beloved flowers, I missed the woods and I missed my grandkids. Once Lil was gone, I didn't want to be there any longer. As for the cold, the cabin has very efficient heat throughout, I have a plow for the truck, the three car garage is heated and there's plenty of room for the truck even with the plow on.

I wasn't concerned with the weather, I had a backup generator and up here I didn't need to worry about mother nature huffing and puffing and blowing my house down every ten years or so. The Northwoods was where I wanted to be. We'd gone through two more cups of coffee and a quarter of the cake by the time 9 rolled round. She felt she needed to get home, and I didn't argue, with fall upon us the deer were starting their rut season, so leaving a little earlier and driving a bit slower was the wise thing to do. Helping her back into the chair in reverse fashion of taking her out she held onto my neck, looking at me she spoke softly.

"It's been a wonderful evening, I haven't felt this good in years, I think you've earned a kiss."

Before I could utter a protest, she pulled me down and kissed me softly, then releasing my head and asking me to wheel her to the van. I opened the door and asked if I might be allowed to lift her in such as I had helped her get out. Standing with her arms up, a smile a mile wide, and my hands on her waist, she looped her arms around my neck and I lifted her into the seat.

"Brian, you truly are a gentleman. It was a great evening. Sleep well and call me if you get a chance."

Twenty minutes later my phone pinged, thank God my grandkids showed me how to text, I'd have been screwed otherwise.

Patrice: Hi, I was enjoying myself so much I forgot to take the ring off your finger. Guess you'll have to invite me back, or perhaps you'd like to see my tiny apartment."

Brian: Hi, I'd forgotten about the ring as well. I would love to see your apartment, tell me when."

Patrice: Friday, say late afternoon?"

Brian: I'll be there by four. Say, how about I take you out for a proper meal, does the supper club sound okay to you?

Patrice: Wow, I haven't been there in years, I would love that. I have some dresses I never get to wear, mind if I dress up a little?

Brian: I love that idea, I'll wear a tie and sports coat. See you Friday about 4. If I knew how to do the smiley face thing I would. Good night.

She sent back a smiley face and one with a wink. Damn, I need to go see the grands again so I can send stuff like that to her. I went to town the next day to visit my daughter at the floral shop and see what she had for roses. I took her for morning coffee at ten where we talked openly.

"Daddy, those roses aren't for Jacki are they? You know she's a lesbian don't you? I think she's married to a lady doctor, or someone in the medical field."

"They aren't for Jacki, they're for a lady I just met and have taken a shine to. Her name is Patrice."

"Patrice? There are no Patrice's here. A few Patty's and Patricia's but no Patrice. The only Patrice I know of is the invalid who lives in Pulver, is that who you're taking out dad?"

"Let's start at the beginning. She's a disabled vet, a patriotic woman who served her country with honor and distinction. As for being an invalid that is also incorrect, she has mobility issues due to war injuries, but I can assure you, she is sure as hell not an invalid. Finally, yes, that's the lady I'm taking to the supper club Friday evening. Anything else you need to know?"

"Nope, sounds like you have it all in hand. Speaking of hand, when are going to take your wedding band off? Might look kind of shady taking her out with a ring on."

"Patrice says she knows a trick with thread that takes it right off, we're gonna give it a try Friday afternoon."

"That actually works dad, I've seen it done. Dad, you really like this lady don't you? I haven't seen you smile this much since before mom died, and she would have certainly wanted you to go on with your life. I think it's wonderful, what about sex and stuff like that?"

"I think you have the cart before the horse little girl. If we ever get to that bridge, we'll figure out how to cross it."

I hung around through lunch waiting for the grandkids to get home and took another crash course on smart phones for dumb old people. They're so patient with me, they laugh at me a lot, but they're patient. Michael even showed me how to use the microphone thing to send a text. That might take some getting used to, but at least I know how to send smiley faces. WooHoo.

I worked in the shop Thursday evening, texting Patrice just before bed. Friday I started out okay, I ran to Betty's for the roses, but by one I was a nervous wreck. I'd forgotten I shaved in the morning and shaved again before my shower. I still used a soap cup and brush, the Old Spice replacement soaps for the cup were still available online as well as replacement brushes. Since I used Old Spice after shave one complimented the other. I've had numerous younger gals tell me I smell like their grandpa, well he must have good taste then.

I was dressed in slacks, dress shirt, tie and sports jacket. Most of my wardrobe was jeans, tee's and cotton shirts, tonight I had on a pair of Zanetti slacks, I'd never have spent $120 for a pair of pants, but Lil did, three times, I couldn't complain, they hung perfectly and with the pleated front looked very smart. I wore a Perry Ellis shirt, another purchase by Lil and a silk print tie along with a sports coat. My shoes were a brown leather weave patterned loafer, yup, Lil again. I'd only worn this combination for Lil a half dozen times, I wiped a tear as I looked away from the mirror and headed toward my truck.

******Patrice, after the late night texts: ******

Had I just invited myself on a date with him? He's going to think I'm some kind of floosy. Oh well, it's done, and I only have a couple days to figure out what I'll wear. I'll call Rhonda in the morning, she'll know what to do, we've been besties since fourth grade and knows me better than anyone else.

Rhonda was excited for me and came over as soon as the kids were off to school. She helped me pick out a teal dress, my black one inch wide heels for stability and told me we should do my hair in a French braid. I told her I had some heavy black stockings but nothing to hold them up, I prefer the thicker materials, they tend to hide the scarring better, Rhonda told me she had a black garter belt I could use and wondered if I had any sexy undies.

"Why would I need sexy undies? He isn't going to see them."

"You never know Treesy, (she was the only one I allowed to call me anything but Patrice), he might win you over and you decide to take him for a romp in the hay."

"Aint gonna be any romps in the hay. Can you come over early afternoon tomorrow to help me get ready?" Rhonda agreed and left for home.

My mind wandered a few moments, I wondered what it would be like to have a mans hands caressing me again? The few guys who took me out after Walter Reed only wanted a blow job and when I refused that was the end. It had certainly been a long dry spell, Brian was a gentleman, maybe he would win me over, well, at any rate it wouldn't be this time. I decided to go through my underwear drawer to see what might be there other than the normal cotton bikini's or boy shorts I usually wore.

Toward the back was a matching blue colored panty/bra set, all but transparent. I remember buying those a few months before the IED to wear for my then boyfriend Dr. Allman when I rotated back to the states. He visited me in Germany, once he saw the extent of my wounds and knew how long my therapy was going to be, I never saw him again. Fuck him anyway ... maybe I'd wear them for Brian just to spite the prick. I took them out to wash and have afresh Friday, Rhonda would bring her garter belt and I'd be set.

Friday morning I was a nervous wreck, I bathed and dried my hair, as long and thick as it is, that in and of itself is a monumental task, lotioned my body, laid out the clothes I was planning to wear and waited for Rhonda. She popped through the door at precisely one, where she set about doing a French braid, helping me with my makeup, commenting seductive little inuendo's as I put on the bra, stockings and garter belt, suggesting I leave the panties on the outside of the belt to make things easier in the girls room.

As she helped me stand to put on my dress she reached around from behind and playfully cupped my breasts, then giggled, slapped my ass and grabbed the dress.

"Shit, I haven't touched you like that since high school, you feel as good now as you did then."

It was already three thirty, she lowered the dress over my head, adjusted everything, zipped me and told me she was going home to be at the bus when the kids got off. Sitting in the living room waiting for the doorbell seemed like an eternity.

Brians thoughts:

Cologne? check, whiskers? smooth as a baby's butt, shirt and tie straight? check, wallet and keys? check, roses? check, tic-tacs, check. There's only one thing left to do Brian, go pick up your date and don't screw this up. The drive isn't long, fifteen minutes at most, as I pull up, I'm so nervous I can't seem to catch my breath, one final deep breath along with a long exhale and out the door I go, grabbing the roses as I exit the truck. I know it will take her a minute or two to answer the doorbell and I wait patiently, as she opened it my jaw dropped.

She looks radiant in a dress that is one of my top three favorite colors, teal. Ending a few inches above the knee, a modest neckline, black stockings and a string of pearls with matching earrings. I love the way she did her hair and the makeup is perfect.

I was still in a fog when I heard her, "Disappointed Brian?"

"My gosh Patrice, you are stunning, you make that dress look good, teal is one of my favorite colors. I love your hair, it must have taken a long time to braid it like that."

I realized I was still hanging onto the roses and jutted my hand forward. She smiled and took them into the apartment. As she arranged them in a vase she told me she hadn't done her hair alone, her life long friend Rhonda had helped. I walked alongside her as we went to the truck, the Ridgeline is lower than a regular pickup which made it easier to help her in. I made sure I averted my eyes looking into hers as she adjusted in the seat, wanting to make sure if her dress rode up I wasn't leering at her legs. At the restaurant she was having difficulty getting out of the truck, I asked if she minded me picking her up instead of her trying to scoot. She told me to go ahead.

As I slid my hand along the small of her back I slid the other under her thighs well clear of any intimate areas, but I also felt the clips on her straps and my dick began to harden. I quickly willed it down as I busied myself helping her stand securely. During dinner there were a few couples who knew Patrice and greeted her, I think they were surprised she was on a date, and in a dress. The conversation was delightful and the meal was scrumptious.

As we were almost ready to leave, we heard music from the private room at the back of the restaurant. Looking into the room a lady saw Patrice and motioned us to come in, where we found out it was a reception for her friend's nephew, and she would be offended if we didn't stay for a few minutes. After introducing me to the table guests we sat and watched, chatting some when the music wasn't blaring. No wonder young people can't hear.

A slow song came on that she liked and began to sing along. I looked at her and gestured I'd like to dance with her. She told me she didn't think she could, I asked if she could turn a little if her arms were around my neck and I moved very slow? She thought that might work and said she'd try on the next slow song, which was two later. She was up and struggling with what to do with her crutches when I reached out for her to hold onto and I set the crutches against the chair, picked her and carried her to the dance floor.

With her arms around my neck holding tight, my hands tightly on her waist so I could help guide her and be aware if she was losing her balance, we rocked gently to the music. Her head was buried in my chest, her breasts were pushing against me and her lower body was closer than a normal stance. I turned a little bit, she didn't keep up quite as fast as I turned and my thigh ended up between hers. I flinched and repositioned, when I did my semi-hard dick touched her tummy.

She didn't pull back, but I was still embarrassed. "Patrice I'm so sorry, that was accidental."

"Not to worry Brian, no one has wanted to touch my body for over a decade. By the way, did I cause what's rubbing against my belly?"

"You did, again I'm sorry. I felt your straps when I lifted you from the truck, straps and stockings are my weakness. If you want me to take you home I will."

"I don't want you to take me home, this is heavenly, I can't recall the last time I danced. Lift me a little so I can kick off my shoes, now put my feet on top of yours so I can move my legs with yours like we did when we were little kids."

It sounded silly, but it worked as long as I moved slowly. She was able to move more easily as we danced the next two, it didn't matter that they weren't slow, we rocked side to side and enjoyed each other. She told me she was tired, as she leaned on me for support I grabbed her shoes, picked her up and carried her back to the table, as I did the entire crowd clapped and cheered. We had apparently been the focus of everyone and didn't know it.

I helped Patrice gather her stuff, walked her to the truck once again helping her in, as I did she held onto me and spoke.

"I really enjoyed myself Brian. Did I do well enough on the dance floor to earn a kiss?"

I leaned in and kissed her, her perfume was soft and delicately fragrant, I hadn't noticed as much inside, but out here in the fresh air it invaded my nostrils in a manner I thoroughly enjoyed. We kissed again, this time holding it longer. She was still sideways and asked me to position her facing forward. As I lifted her fragile body my hand went under her dress on the back of her thigh, not wanting drop her I had no choice but to carry through.