Golden Years Pt. 01

Story Info
Chance meeting of a widower and disabled vet.
14.3k words
4.79
28.6k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

A story requested by a member with a theme involving a disabled veteran. The town names and sex scenes are fictional, the storyline for the most part is not. I do hope this story is what the requester had in mind. As always, your comments and ratings are greatly appreciated.

*****

You grow up, you marry what you believe to be your true love, ensconce yourself in a career, have some babies, and work until you're practically a non-functioning mess. You settle into what's referred to as the "golden years" only to find out that the most golden thing about those years is your urine.

Oh sure, there was lots of love, laughter and joy throughout those years, but let's face facts, there was also some heartache, along with days of great sadness and loss in those years. When the kids graduated and began their lives outside the home they were raised in, as parents we were excited for them, when the grands came along we slobbered all over them and munched their little butts. By the time the grands were ready to go out into the big bad world we were talking about retiring, selling the house and moving somewhere warm.

Never did we take into account now that they're all older and busy with "life" that we would somehow become secondary. No, I certainly don't begrudge them individual success and happiness, but a returned phone call or text message would be nice. Here's a novel idea, a phone call on Mother and Father's Day. I know I'm pissing into the wind and bitching for nothing, but some days it makes me feel better to agonize over the loss of my Lillian and the fact that I'm in a place that's so damned hot I can't even grow Lilacs.

Lillian and I grew up with parents and grandparents who'd survived the Great Depression, our parents were children when they went though it, but they still remembered all the hardship. Through the years we heard reference to those stories again and again, which in turn influenced heavily how we saw the world. It wasn't all bad, oh heavens no, but we also knew it was wise to live frugally and save, you didn't need to have three sets of sheets if two would do, you had two pair of shoes, one for chores the other for school and church.

You threw almost nothing away, there would be a use for that someday, it was simply a way of thinking that focused on future survival. So much so that when my oldest aunt died, we were going through the attic sorting what was junk and what would go in the auction when I came across little coupon books from WW2. Tabs for sugar, flour, salt, even one for a tire. Mind you this was 1987, why would you hang onto such things? Because we grew up in an era of less, which in light of our present world, was actually more.

Lil and I started seeing each other in high school but hadn't grown up knowing one another, we went to the same high school but lived in different communities, we met formally at a homecoming dance in 1970. She had come with one of the jocks but was having no fun, seems the jock was more interested in schmoozing the cheerleaders than attending to his supposed date.

We danced a few times and sat at a table talking before the jock realized where she was and stormed over, I was in no mood for a fight and excused myself. Later as I was leaving the boys room she was standing in the hall and slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number, cell phones didn't exist. We grew closer through phone calls and seeing each other at school the rest of that year. When summer came I rode my bike the three miles to her house as often as I could, we quickly became an item, me giving her my class ring and asking her to go steady in July at the county fair. From that point forward we wanted no one else in our lives. Most of our romance was seeing each other at the cinema, church picnics, going to a supposed chaperoned party where we'd sneak off behind the bushes for ten or fifteen minutes of kiss and grope.

When it all began, we fumbled and bumbled our way through the first kisses and what little petting we took part in. I had such a hardon the first time she let me touch her breast over the dress I nearly pulled all the skin off the back of my head, or so it seemed. There was no such thing as hook ups or friends with benefits, girls who took part in those activities outside marriage were known as sluts and the guys were known as wolves. Daddies didn't like their little virgins going out with wolves, so once you gained that reputation you were pretty well screwed for the local dating scene.

The day I got my drivers license that all changed for Lillian and me. Getting my license was based on whether I brought my grades up or not, by the time I was 18 I had shown them I could attain good grades and keep them, my folks allowed me to get my temps and test, no mandatory drivers ed then. After attaining my license it took a month or more before the old man let me take the '58 Ford wagon for a date with Lil. We endured her dad's admonitions to behave and act properly, with her mother yelling as we walked out "there are no prayers answered in the back seat at midnight", whatever the hell that was supposed to mean, she had an eleven o'clock curfew anyway.

Seat belts were not a law yet, we were no more than out of the driveway when Lil slid across the seat and tucked herself into my side, taking my right hand and putting it on her leg just above the knee. My dick was instantly hard and as I tried to move my hand higher, she put her hand on mine and told me.

"Don't ... be happy with what you get, or you get nothing."

Oh glory, my cock was straining against my pants trying to break out and I was hoping she hadn't noticed, until she looked down and smiled. We went bowling and then to a pizza joint, just before we were to turn onto her road she told me to pull into McLaughlins field and park behind the rows of corn. When I did, she scooted to the passenger side door and wiggled her finger at me, the moment I was within range she grabbed my head and kissed me like a woman on fire.

With my arms around her and our lips locked together like the doors of Fort Knox I pulled her in so tight she had trouble breathing. Pushing back, she looked at me in the moon light.

"Not so hard Brian, be gentle with me, treat me like I'm special. We can only neck for a few minutes so let's make the most of it."

This was the first time we ever tried Frenching, it was okay, but we'd need to work on that a bit more. It was also the first time she let me squeeze her breast. As I drove home from her house, I couldn't get over how wonderful it felt to squeeze and mold that soft warm mound of flesh, maybe soon she'll let me do it without her bra. When I got home the lights were out and everyone was in bed as usual, walking through the laundry room I rustled through the hamper and found a pair of my sisters used panties, stuffed them in my pocket and went to bed.

Taking the situation in hand I found relief in less than ten minutes, coating Cinthia's white cotton panties with warm thick cum. I sure hoped ma would just toss them in the wash and not inspect them, if she did, I was screwed, in more ways than one. Grabbing a pair of Cinthia's panties after every date with Lil became a habit, I got brave enough just once to use a pair of mothers, she wore the smooth nylon bikini panties, they were oh so soft gliding around my dick. Not feeling very brave I only did that once.

I began seeing Cinthia in an entirely different light, she wasn't just my kid sister, she was a young hot looking babe with a pussy that obviously leaked a lot. It made me wonder if she and Allen Hilgart were doing more than simply holding hands. Mother must have wondered the same thing because one Saturday morning I noticed she was checking all Cinthia's panties when she did laundry. Masturbating with my sister's panties came to a screeching halt, which was actually okay because Lil and I were expanding the parameters of our physical relationship now that we were both 18 and a few months from graduation.

I remember the night I first felt her bare breast. It was magic, absolute magic. She'd let me unbutton her blouse and slip my hand inside, pushing her tit against my hand.

"Lift up my bra Brian, be gentle when you feel me."

The feel of her soft warm flesh, the hardness of her nipples, the way she arched her back pushing against my hand, then the words that ended existence as I'd known it.

"Put it in your mouth Brian, roll the nipple a little on the other one and pull it out, mm hmm, like that. Oh my gosh that feels so good."

My blissful moment lasted about five minutes until I dropped my hand to her lap, slapping me in the head, she pulled away putting herself back together.

"Why can't boys learn not to push things too far. I'll let you know when I'm ready for that. Now take me home, I'm mad at you."

I didn't hear from her for over a week, when I would call, her mom would answer telling me she wasn't available, the last time I called her mom took a moment and talked to me.

"I don't know what you did to piss her off Brian, but she's still steamed. I think if you were to show up with a bouquet of flowers about seven tonight when her dad and I are at the grocery store, that would begin to mend things between you two."

I went all out and bought a dozen red roses, when she answered the door she nearly slammed it in my face, then saw the flowers and asked if they were for her. She took them as I nodded, then invited me in. I told her that her mom said I should stop by while they were shopping to see if I could patch things up.

"I don't know Brian, can we? I let you lift my bra, I let you touch me, Brian I let you put my nipples in your mouth, I was loving it so much until you had to try and feel between my legs. We have been together almost two years, and I love you as much as I know love at this age, but I'm letting you know you aren't going to get into my panties or take them off until there's a wedding ring on my finger. If that isn't good enough call Alice Levisen, she puts out for everybody else, I'm sure one more wouldn't be an issue."

I felt like a complete fool and a heel to boot. I apologized profusely and asked her to please give me another chance, I didn't want to be with anyone else. I was due to be hired on by Mr. Gillis as a plumbing apprentice when I graduated, so I'd be working right away. I would have money for a car and to take her out.

"If I have a good job would you consider marrying me Lil? I don't need an answer tonight, but please think about it, and again, I'm sorry. You told me to let you decide when things would change and I didn't listen, I'm so sorry Lillian. Being with you is like a sex drug."

She noticed my stiff dick, pointed to it and commented.

"You'd better learn to control that thing Brian, because it isn't going inside my body until we're married, if we get married."

We were going to kiss when we heard the kitchen door open, in strolled her dad with arms full of groceries and barked, "What the hell is this?"

Lil's mom came to our rescue. "It's okay Herb, I told him he could come over, settle down."

"Well I'm gonna throw his scrawny ass out the door, this is bullshit."

I'm thinking, scrawny ass, I lift free weights and I'm solid as rock, what the hell is he talking about?

Lil's mom stepped directly in front of him, "No you're not. We can do this one of two ways Herb, you can go back in the kitchen, continue helping me put stuff away and you'll have a fun night, or you can throw him out and have a miserable two weeks. What'll it be Herbie?"

Lil's dad is a big man and her mom's nothing but a waif of a thing, but he wisely spun on his heel and headed for the kitchen. Lil's mom winked at her and whispered, "And that's how it's done sugar."

Lillian held true to her word regarding me getting into her panties until two nights before our wedding, we were parked behind the corn field again when she took my hand off her breast and put it on top of her mound. When I recovered from the shock, she lifted her dress, slid my hand inside her panties and onto her silky bush. With her fingers on mine she moved them back and forth a few times before removing my hand and putting her dress back in place.

Whispering in my ear she had me hard as granite. "Just a little teaser to let you know what you'll be getting Saturday night. Have you been reading the book I gave you? Good, because I have a wonderful night planned for us. Mom helped me pick out a very sexy outfit, she said if it didn't make you hard nothing would."

Our wedding night was monumental in our eyes. I tried what we called cunnilingus, it's now referred to as eating pussy, and she tried fellatio, also known as a blow job. I'm sure they were known as the same back then, but we didn't know it. Neither of us was very good at it, but we were eager and continued. We had been reading a book about losing our virginity, we had an idea of what to expect as far as discomfort and some pain for her. What we didn't take into account was how good it would feel once the initial penetration was over.

My little love kitten became a fucking machine by the third time we'd made love that night, her pussy was sore and swollen, just as my cock was worn out and fighting to stay alive, but we kept fucking until we were so exhausted we had to sleep.

That was one of only four occasions we ever went three times in a night. I got through my apprenticeship, then passed my journeyman and masters tests. I stayed working for the Gillis family long after the boys had taken over from their dad. People make fun of plumbers, they call us idiots, turd herders and a plethora of other derogatory names, but who do they call when the crapper fails, a plumber. I was making more money in five years than any of my classmates who'd gone to college and were now starting life at a low level entry position. You might say they'll make more later on, and they may, but I'll have been dragging down Master's wages all the years they were working their way up. Nope, in my eyes I'd made the right decision.

Lillian went on to take classes at the local tech school in horticulture, deciding to open Pretty Bloomers Floral Shop a year after she'd graduated. Through time that little shop supplied flowers and greenery to nearly every wedding, funeral, prom, homecoming ... you name it, she supplied the flowers for it. It also helped support two other families with employment. All our kids worked there at one time or another. In fact, our oldest daughter bought it the year we moved south, changing the name to Betty's Bloomers. Our son followed my footsteps at Gillis Plumbing and our baby girl was a school teacher.

Lillian and I did alright for ourselves, we owned a house in town and had a lake cabin less than half an hour away, tucked deep in the woods, our closest neighbor a half mile away. We had a fair amount of money set aside for retirement, being able to draw from our IRA's and other investments without penalty at 59 and a half we decided to cash in and move to a warmer place. In a nut shell that's how we ended up where we were. When we decided to head south, we sold the house and her business, but kept the cabin property. We ended up buying Lillian's dream home on Marco Island, FL. God I hated it, too damned hot, high humidity all the time and people piled on top of each other. Lillian wanted a place on the water with a pool and a lanai, basically a screen house over the pool. It was what Lil wanted, and as long as we were together, I could put up with anything.

As much as Lil loved flowers so did I, crawling through my flower beds became the therapy I needed to unwind at the end of each day. I soon realized I couldn't plant or grow anything that I'd grown up north, my next door neighbor was twenty feet away and people were snooty as hell. The first year was alright, although as often as we went back to Wisconsin we may as well have not moved. We still had an active sex life, shoot, we were only 61, she told me she felt young and free again and began wearing sexy panties and bras. She kept my dick hard, and to her credit, buried in her vagina on a regular basis.

Lil's symptoms began as an upper respiratory infection that never did heal. She died in her sleep, which I guess is a consolation of sorts, but it's hard watching your life partner slip away. You wake telling yourself today will be better for her, but in your heart, you know it'll be the same or worse. You do for her constantly, you cook for her only to have her say she can't eat, you bathe her, put lotion on her, you hold her while she cries because there's nothing you do can to actually help her. She even finds a way to be healthy enough once or twice to let you make gentle love to her. She smiles and tells you what a stud you are, how wonderful you make her feel, but inside you know it's just her happy face talking, she's miserable but still wants to meet your needs.

I'd been in a funk for months after her death, living like a hermit if you could call my existence living. Audrey Pearson, the 64 year old resident slut who lived three doors down was about to change that. A knock on my door, who the hell could that be? As I opened it there stood Audrey in her too short sun dress, half her chest showing and held high by her push up bra. She didn't even greet me, just pushed her way past, spun and announced, "You look and smell like shit Brian, get your ass in the shower".

I was about to tell her to fuck off and get the hell out of my house when she suddenly dropped the dress standing in her push up bra and nothing else. She wasn't nearly as heavy as she looked and I loved the full greying bush surrounding her pussy, as she reached behind to unclasp her bra, I figured they'd spill down her chest. Not so, they sagged but didn't droop, nipples pointing outward instead of down.

"Come on, we'll shower together. Get your clothes off asshole, you aren't going to shower with them on, let's go, it's chilly in here."

I watched her ass twitch as she walked down the hall, a bit of jiggle in each cheek, I began to think with my dick and imagined the ass waves those soft cheeks would produce as I hammered her wooly cunt from behind. As though she were some sort of magnet, I automatically followed her into the bathroom where she had the water running waiting for me. As I got into the shower, she soaped a washcloth and began to scrub my grubby stinky body, taking an extra minute or three on my cock, balls and ass, which she told me had to be "hand washed".

After washing my hair and rinsing it she turned around, took hold of the safety grab bar and bent over.

"Fuck me Brian, here in the shower, my pussy is ready for a load of old geezer cum. Let's go, get to fuckin."

I stepped forward, lined up my dick and pushed forward, as old and used as that pussy was it was still tight enough to caress my dick from top to bottom. I could also feel her working the Kegel muscles, she truly was a slut and she knew how to use her tools, the walls contracting, then relaxing, contracting again, as though she was sucking my cock with her pussy. I liked watching my dick split those curly hairs as I pushed in and out, her plump ass jiggling with each forward plunge, it didn't take long for her to want more.

"Okay Brian, time to stop playing and hammer this old pussy, she needs a good reaming, it's been almost a week. Fuck me Brian, give me that cum you've been saving."

Sure enough, as I pushed harder the little ass waves began and then increased as I hammered away, her ass was wiggling, tits swinging back and forth with each thrust, her body starting to quiver and shake, with a yell she pushed her ass against me with all her force. I returned the motion, pushing in as far as I could get my dick while it spit cum inside her hungry pussy. She sighed heavy as we both attempted to maintain our balance, I hadn't cum in months, we were simply worn out, neither of us were a pillar of strength any more.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers