Goldie Locks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Bailey was twitching and groaning again. Keen to put on a good show, she bucked against him, moaning as if she was also heading for an orgasm. "Oh Bailey," she breathed, stroking his chest, "That was wonderful!" Bailey gave her a goofy smile.

Goldie looked at his clock, "I'll need to sneak out soon... we don't want your parents to find out about this, do we?" Bailey shook his head, suddenly afraid of the consequences of his actions. Goldie slid off the bed and wriggled back into her dress and flats, smiling at Bailey.

Following her lead, he pulled some clothes out of a drawer and hastily put them on. While he was distracted, Goldie retrieved her phone from behind Baileys TV and pressed the button to stop the recording. She dropped it silently into her bag.

It was almost 1am by the time Bailey checked that his parents were sleeping. After the row they'd had earlier, Dan had been forced to sleep in the spare room. "Does that happen often?" Goldie whispered as they crept down the stairs. Bailey snorted, "Dad's a bit of a dick. Mum's sure he's having an affair, he spends a lot of nights in the spare room." Goldie smiled to herself. At the front door she turned, giving him a peck on the cheek. He blushed furiously, fumbling with the lock on the front door.

"Thanks for a lovely night Bailey..." she winked at him. "Uh..sure, yeah of course! Anytime!" He grinned. She waved back at him as she walked down the pitch black street to her car.

*

Back at her apartment, Goldie showered quickly, keen to watch her video of tonight's action. She had been careful to make sure she never faced the camera. She had left her hair down on purpose, obscuring her face. She trimmed either end of the video, ensuring the only part left didn't once show her face. She smiled to herself, picturing Dan's face when he watched the video.

She set up a fake email account and uploaded the video to YouTube, then for good measure, emailed it to the bank where he worked. Someone was bound to recognise Bailey, she made sure he was unknowingly facing the camera.

Gloria felt good. He had fucked with her and now she had fucked him over. The soiled panties on his pillow, were probably the final nail in the coffin of his marriage; let alone the embarrassment of his sons sex tape being passed around his office. Best of all, he couldn't publicly accuse her without admitting that he'd been cheating on his wife- plus there was nothing in the video to prove it was her! She smiled to herself, popping open a bottle of expensive champagne and watching the sun rise over the city.

12