Goldilocks & the Three (Were)Bears Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"Oh my gaaaawd," Goldie moaned into the sheets as her body shook with little aftershocks. "I didn't think getting fucked in the ass could be that good." A second later, she giggled as Arthur leaned over and planted little kisses all over her shoulders and the back of her neck. They stayed like that for a few more minutes until he softened completely and slipped out of her bottom. Both of them groaned in disappointment.

Goldie looked around the small cabin, "Do you have a shower?"

Arthur smiled as he crawled off the bed, "It's outside. Come on, I'll show you how it works."

------

After cleaning up in the shower on one end of the front porch and a quick snack from the fridge on the other, Goldie and Arthur chatted for a while before she started yawning. The werebear's comforter wasn't dry yet, leaving them with only a sheet to cover up with. She was surprised to see him come back in from checking the blanket with her shorts and shirt. Arthur had been kind enough to grab them and scrub out the spots of bear spray from earlier. A few minutes later, Goldie found herself in a warm halo of fur as Arthur shifted into his Bellator form and hugged her to his chest from behind.

------

Later that night, she awakened to Arthur in human form, stroking himself as the head of his cock brushed against her entrance.

"Uh...Goldie?" he asked when he noticed her moving.

Chuckling, she shook her head and muttered, "Virgins," before reaching down and lifting an asscheek in invitation.

------

Continued in Part 2