Goldilocks & the Three (Were)Bears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take this one," said Arthur. Setting Goldie off his lap.

The gray grizzly on the screen looked none too happy, "Arthur, I just received a message from the Magi. They say there's a crack in The Veil not a dozen meters from your house."

Arthur suddenly looked nervous, "About that... the human Owen tried to kill. She came back, and The Veil cracked when she remembered me."

"Dammit, Arthur! You're on probation! Why am I hearing about this from the Magi and not you?"

"Honestly... I didn't know what to tell you. And also... we were kind of celebrating our reunion."

"I realize you're young Arthur but don't think with your dick first. What are your plans for this human now that she knows about us."

"I don't know... Goldie, what are your plans?"

"Goldie?"

"When you see her hair, you'll understand."

Goldie hopped back up into Arthur's lap. She briefly covered her breasts but then thought that was silly, considering Weres didn't seem to have much time for clothes. She did get a tiny thrill at seeing the old bear's green eyes widen as her arm fell away. "For now, I plan on visiting on the weekends and using my background in human resources to help Arthur get established. After that... I don't have a good idea what lies ahead, so I'll play it by ear."

"Do you plan on joining Clan Redclaw?"

"I'm human. Is that even possible?"

"A clan is many things, and one of them is a family. In the right situations, family ignores things like Were or human. Because of this, the Run puts no restrictions on who joins a clan, leaving that to the individual clan leaders. If Arthur accepts you as a Redclaw, then you would be subject to all of the same rules and restrictions as a Were."

"Like breeding rights?"

The gray grizzly nodded, "Forcing another in your clan to mate with you is heavily frowned upon but not illegal as such things are considered internal family matters. The most the Run can do is remove a clan member from a bad situation and even then could only step in to take action against a clan leader after repeated interventions. As you are so friendly with Arthur, I'm guessing you have an idea of Marion's ordeal these past years."

Goldie nodded, frowning.

"Had we known about her situation with Owen Redclaw, the Run would have stepped in, but since she chose to protect Arthur by keeping quiet, our hands were tied. I'm only telling you all of this to point out the huge differences between werebear culture and human. Our system may seem archaic, but we are an honorable people, and situations like with Owen are exceedingly rare."

"If I joined Arthur's clan then changed my mind, is there something to stop me from leaving? Is it like marriage and I'd need to get a divorce?" she asked.

"No, but as I said, it's a family. Marion could have walked away two years ago but didn't leave. If you join his clan, I'm sure you will find many more reasons to stay than just Arthur."

"Thank you, Jaques. I'll think about it."

"While you're thinking about that, think about toning down some of your rejections. We received a report that Sonya Stormpelt was furious with how you spoke to her. Clan Stormpelt is small, like Redclaw, and a merger could be beneficial for both of you."

"I can tell you a 'merger' was the last thing on her mind, and I won't tolerate people who disrespect Goldie," Arthur snarled.

"Wait... A merger?" Goldie asked, "is she their clan leader?"

"That is correct," said Jaques.

"I'm with Arthur on this. She had no intention of a merger. It would have been a takeover. But that explains why she got so pissed about our little show." She looked back at Arthur, "If her only play was spreading her legs for you, then stripping away that power probably made her furious." Looking back at the screen, her lips widened into an evil grin. "I don't regret how Arthur handled her at all."

------

Marion entered the back door of the cabin to the sight of Goldie in the middle of a video call with a female werebear who looked like she'd rather be anywhere in the world as long she didn't have to deal with the blonde human and her probing questions. Arthur laid back on his bed, watching as Goldie deconstructed the werebear's initial bluster to figure out if the woman would make a good fit for the clan.

"What are you doing?" Marion asked him.

"Watching the master at work. I think I've learned more about interviewing and the methods of distraction people use to gloss over their weaknesses than I could in ten years of learning by experience."

"That sounds both extremely useful and terrifying."

"For the people on the other end, I imagine it's extremely terrifying. No joke, I wouldn't survive one of her interviews."

"It's a good thing you're the clan leader," Marion said, laughing.

"Speaking of being a clan leader..." said Arthur, beckoning her over to the bed.

Her smile faded as she came over and stood next to the bed, eyeing Arthur's cock as it began to grow. Arthur patted the bed on the other side of him. The gesture was only slightly different from when Owen patted his lap, expecting her to climb on and ride him. She was both elated and filled with dread by the simple movement. Marion had wanted the younger Lycan ever since he came of age, and her desire for him only grew when Owen began having Arthur eat her out before the older Were fucked her. She wanted him inside her but was scared he would turn into another Owen.

Straddling Arthur's waist, she reached down to guide him in when he gently pushed her to the side. Laying her down next to him, he put an arm around her shoulders before going back to listening to Goldie.

The Lycan on the screen had changed. The male offered an impressive set of qualifications that bordered on unbelievable for his age. He also kept mentioning that discretion and secrecy were paramount concerning his approaching Clan Redclaw. Apparently, he was quite important within his clan, and they would be distraught to know he was looking elsewhere. After a polite 'don't call us, we'll call you,' Goldie terminated the feed and muted the tablet before looking over at them.

"Everything alright, Goldie?" Arthur asked, seeing the look of bewilderment on her face.

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything that's happened today," she said. "I mean, I've been topless in front of more people today than probably the rest of my life combined. You bent me over the table and fucked me, on camera no less, and I didn't object or even bat an eye. I can count the number of times I sent past boyfriends sexy pictures on one hand.

"And now I feel like I should be pissed as hell that my man is cuddling with another woman. Instead, I just feel... happy for you," Goldie finished while looking at Marion.

"Happy for me?" asked Marion. If Goldie answered, she didn't hear it as Arthur leaned down and kissed her.

Owen never kissed her like this. Whenever the late head of the Redclaw Clan put his lips to hers, it wasn't tender and caring like Arthur's kiss. It was more of a claiming, a demand for submission, and a reminder that she belonged to him as his tongue forcefully speared into her mouth. Only after he first started fucking her did she see Owen's kisses as love, but over the last two years, she came to understand the man didn't love her at all. She was just a way to an heir.

However, Arthur did love her. First, as an adopted sister, then later as a woman when Owen discovered orgasms during sex increased a woman's chances of getting pregnant. Unless she was in heat, he couldn't get her off with only his dick, and he wasn't about to waste his precious time and effort. The day after Arthur came of age, Owen pulled him over and shoved his face into her crotch, telling him to lick her until she came. Marion could tell the young Lycan was shocked and more than a little confused at first, but after tentatively obeying "Papa" and seeing how good his tongue made her feel, he eagerly went about his new task.

Soon afterward, she realized Arthur loved and wanted her, but by that time, Owen had them both brainwashed into blindly obeying him. Fearing severe punishment, neither she nor Arthur would dare take things further.

Now things were about to go further, a lot further, and Marion didn't really know what to do. Owen had a phobia about putting his dick in a woman's mouth. She tried to suck him hard once during her first heat, but he shoved her away and slapped the hell out of her, screaming he wasn't going to let her bite his dick off.

From earlier conversations that day, it sounded like Goldie let Arthur fuck her ass. She didn't know what to think about that. Owen was only interested in maintaining his lineage, and that wouldn't happen by cumming in her ass. Despite having sex almost daily for the past two years, she felt pathetically inexperienced compared to Goldie and Arthur.

Arthur's tongue brushed across her lips, pushing slightly. She expected the hand on the back of her head, the mashing their lips together as his tongue drove into her mouth. Instead, when she let him in, Arthur's tongue teased the tip of hers as if inviting it to dance. As her and Arthur's tongues dueled, Marion let out a shuddering sigh of relief.

She pulled away to collect her thoughts, and while Arthur's lips chased hers for a moment, he let her go. Such a simple gesture meant the world to the female Lycan and reminded her of Arthur's saying when Goldie left last week.

'If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours; if they don't, they never were.'

He let her go, and Marion knew that he wouldn't stop her if she got up and walked out of the cabin right now. He would try to convince her to stay, he might even block the door, but he would step aside and let her go in the end. Laying here with his arm wrapped around her and face only centimeters away, she was more free than she had ever been in her life. Arthur set her free, though she doubted he understood the implications of his simple action. Now it was her choice to decide if she wanted to come back to him.

Reaching across his chest, Marion pulled herself up and pressed her lips against his.

Marion pushed herself up without breaking their kiss and threw a leg across Arthur's waist before pulling herself on top of him. As their tongues intertwined, Arthur's hardening cock came to rest against her ass. As the head slid over her pucker, Marion finally broke the kiss. She sat there panting for a moment before looking over at where Goldie lay on the other bed. The blonde was up on her side with a leg raised and a hand between her legs, slowly rubbing herself.

"Goldie?"

Her fingers stopped moving, "Yes?"

"There's a lot of things I never did with... There's a lot of things I haven't done, but you seem to know all about. Do you think you could teach me how to go down on him and take it in my... bottom."

"You've never given a blowjob?"

"He thought I would bite it off."

"For him, that was probably a wise move," Arthur chuckled.

There was a long moment of awkward silence before Goldie noticed the expectant look on the female Were's face. "Oh, you mean now?"

Marion nodded.

"Nope," said Goldie, shaking her head. "Much as I would love to come over there and join you, I'm staying over here. Yours and his first time is yours and his first time. Arthur's a fast learner, trust him and let him make love to you. Save the backdoor stuff for later. Since it will be your first time back there, we will need to make sure you are prepared so you can really enjoy it."

Marion's face fell in disappointment when Goldie wouldn't help but appreciated it at the same time. Looking down at Arthur, she asked, "Is this what we are doing? Making love?"

"Goldie pointed out you've had a lot of sex, but it was all 'making cubs' not 'making love.' So, yes."

After thinking for a moment, she cast another pleading look over at the human. "I don't think I know how to make love," she said.

"That's okay," said Goldie. "Let Arthur show you this time, and you can return the favor later after you know what it's all about."

Before Marion could bring up anything else, Arthur drew her down into another kiss. As their tongues danced, he shifted his hips until the head of his cock pressed against her entrance. Wrapping his arms around her, he slowly but insistently pushed inside. Marion moaned into his mouth as his prick spread her open. It felt like she could feel every bump and ridge on his cock as he gradually filled her. This was so insanely different from her past experiences, where she sometimes barely got the chance to squirt some lube on her pussy before Owen shoved his dick inside her. But Owen was gone, and Arthur's cock, that she had wanted for so long, was starting to slide in and out of her.

Breaking the kiss, Marion laid her head on his shoulder and just savored the feeling of her lips tingling and his arms around her. A faint buzzing made her lift her head and look towards Goldie. The blonde had a little pink wand with an oval head pressed over her clit as she watched them.

Arthur followed her gaze and smiled, "Cum for us, Goldie."

The human glared at him. "What's your obsession with seeing me get off?" she said, sounding annoyed. Marion noted that, contrary to her tone, Goldie fiddled with the dial on the end of the wand, and hum's volume increased."

"I'm going to record you one of these days and show you exactly why. But right now, I have an idea, and part of that is letting us watch you cum."

"Oh, fine," she said before closing her eyes and turning the wand up another notch.

Marion saw the blonde get off a few times last night. It was the first time she had seen anyone orgasm besides the Redclaw clan's former leader. She had to admit, the way Goldie's face twisted up, and she lost control of her body from the intense pleasure was incredibly arousing to watch. In only a couple of minutes, the female Were was treated to the scene again as Goldie clamped her legs closed around her toy while moaning and clawing at the bedsheets.

Still breathing hard, she looked over at Arthur. "Happy now?"

"Very," he said, grinning. Wrapping his arms around Marion, he rolled them over, so he was on top. Despite his efforts, he slipped out of Marion's sex, but only for a moment before finding her entrance and filling her again. Pushing himself up into a kneeling position, he held a hand out toward Goldie.

"This?" she asked, holding up the wand.

Arthur nodded, "I hate admitting this, but I'm not going to last much longer. I'd like it if I wasn't the only one to get off." He blushed bright red before looking down at Marion and saying, "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time."

"Is that why you wanted to watch me? To distract yourself?" asked Goldie.

"A little. It didn't work."

"You are pretty sexy when you get off," said Marion.

"Time for me to find out if the same is true for you," said Goldie holding out her toy. Arthur reached out, but the blonde pulled it out of his reach. "Just for your information, using a girl's vibe on another woman without asking is a big party foul." Noticing the end glistening in the light, she said, "Oops, forgot to wipe it down. By the way, that's another party fou-- Hey!" Goldie yelled as Arthur snagged the pink wand from her hand. Giving it a quick sniff, he popped the oval end into his mouth as Goldie stood there and fumed. Marion, however, started laughing at them. Not little giggles or titters, but belly-shaking guffaws.

"Wush sho funny," asked Arthur around the toy. Marion looked up at him and just laughed even harder. Arthur wasn't about to complain. It was making her pussy squeeze him in some interesting ways.

Taking a couple seconds to calm herself, Marion looked up at him. "You're balls deep inside me with your girlfriend's vibrator sticking out of your mouth like a big, pink toothbrush," she wheezed before putting a hand over her mouth to contain her laughter.

His mouth widened into a mischievious grin as he took the vibrator out of his mouth and turned it all the way up. As he brought it down to Marion's clit, Goldie snatched it from his hand.

"It may be small, but this is too powerful for that. Top speed on the clit all at once can hurt. Work your way up," she said, twisting the dial down to quarter power and giving it back to him. "I suggest you give it to her instead. She knows what feels good and what she can take better than you."

After a moment's thought, Arthur spun the toy in his hand and offered it to Marion.

"This feels like cheating, using something like this our first time together," she said, taking the buzzing wand.

"Count your blessings it's an option. I literally had a boyfriend walk out on me after finding my toys because, 'my dick should be the only thing you need to get off,'" she said in a mocking, low voice. "Too many men think it lessens their manliness to add a vibe to their bedroom activities. Idiots. Not swallowing your pride enough to make sure your partner is satisfied lessens your manliness," she growled. Coming out of her memories, she looked sheepishly at the two Weres, "Sorry about the rant. You two should probably focus on each other and forget I'm here." Blushing red from embarrassment, she darted over to Marion's bed and hopped up on it.

Heeding the human's advice, Arthur took hold of Marion's ankles and held her legs apart as he slowly withdrew from her sex and pushed back in. Marion let the hand with the toy drop to the bed as she just enjoyed the feeling of having Arthur inside her. But as his strokes quickened, the pleasure intensified she began craving more and more stimulation.

The female Lycan clenched as the toy touched her pussy, and Arthur grunted in appreciation before speeding up more.

Only minutes after pressing the wand to her clit she was panting and begging her lover, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please fuck me hard."

Happy to oblige, Arthur slammed his prick into her pussy hard enough to shake the bed. At the last second, Marion pulled the toy away and let Arthur's pounding cock push her over the edge. Arthur slowed but didn't stop as she came, continuing to slide in and out of her squeezing pussy. The tightness proved too much for him, and after only a couple strokes, he pressed as far as he could into her sex and began filling her with cum.

Unlike Goldie, Marion didn't scream or yell as she climaxed but instead balled her hands into fists and held her breath as her teeth clenched hard enough to make the tendons stand out on her neck. Close to a minute passed before her breath burst forth, and she lay there sucking in air.

Arthur hissed as his oversensitive cock slipped free of her pussy's grip, then laid down on the bed and pulled Marion up against his side. He held out an arm inviting Goldie to do the same.

"In a minute," she said, waving off his offer and crawling into bed between his legs. The blonde hesitated for a moment as if unsure of what she was about to do. After glancing between Marion's face and Arthur's cock a few times, she wrapped her hand around the base of his prick.

"Hey, Marion. You want to know about giving blowjobs?"

The female Lycan nodded.

"First lesson, most guys love it when you clean them up after sex."

Arthur and Marion both looked on with surprise as the blonde ran her tongue up the side of Arthur's cock then sucked him into her mouth where her tongue went to work cleaning off the Lycans' combined fluids. By the time she finished and crawled up under his other arm, the young clan leader's cock was trying valiantly to get hard again.

"Is that one for you in a few minutes?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm going to go back over to her bed in a second. You two still haven't experienced each other's Bellator forms. No offense, but if you two get too enthusiastic, you could seriously hurt me."