Goldilocks & the Three (Were)Bears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understanda... ble," said Arthur giving Marion a questioning look as she sat up. The female Lycan rolled forward onto her hands and knees as her body grew and sprouted thick, dark brown fur. The anticipation was plain in her green eyes as she rolled her hips.

"I'm not an expert on bears, but that looks very human," said Goldie commenting on the werebear's pussy partially concealed by dark fur. Beside her, Arthur shifted, and she looked down at his large, human-looking cock. "But that makes sense given your equipment." She kissed him on the nose, saying, "Have fun," before going back to the other bed.

------

By the time Arthur and Marion were done, Goldie had fallen asleep. Still in their Bellator forms, Marion picked up the woman and held her as Arthur pulled his bed out from the wall and pushed Marion's up against it. Goldie spent the rest of the night cuddled up against Arthur's chest as Marion pressed up against her back. Smothered in soft fur, she quickly fell into a deep and restful slumber.

------

------

"Fill 'er up, Ted," said Goldie as she stepped out of her car.

"Headed somewhere?" he asked, looking up at the dark clouds in the sky. "Not very good hiking weather today."

"North again, I have some business up there."

"Business, huh?" said the old man, looking skeptical. After inserting the nozzle into her car and starting the pump, he crossed his arms. "I've seen that look before. You've taken a shine to a boy up there, haven't you?" he asked with a big grin.

"Maybe... ya nosey old fart," she snipped back in a playful tone. "But he had his adopted father's organization dropped on him after the man died, and I'm helping him get the people he needs to make things work. So, yes, I am going there for business."

"Well, be sure to tell him he can't steal you away. Not many girls around here as pretty as you."

"Aww, thanks, Teddy."

------

Goldie pulled into the little parking area in the valley below the cabin. Off in the woods to one side, Carl and Arthur waved before going back to pacing out where the new workshop would be. It was strange for her to see Arthur clothed.

Carl planned on something like a longhouse with a bunch of smaller satellite cabins just beyond the workshop. The longhouse would contain the showers, kitchen, and common rooms, while the cabins would essentially be just a bedroom. This was all temporary, though. After looking at some topographical maps of the Redclaw's holdings, he recommended an area further north with better land for building, a small lake nearby, and a small town about a half-hour away for picking up groceries and supplies.

The majority of Redclaw lands were densely wooded, and Carl wanted to use that to cut building costs. All he needed was a workshop and some kind of workforce to get started. Everyone was all for saving money, but his suggestion to lease a parcel of land to the foresting companies was much less popular. They would clear cut the forest there then replant the entire area. Not only would they get money from the lease but also some from the sale of the lumber. Nobody liked it, but it seemed like the best option for getting Redclaw on track to its former strength before Owen let it nearly die.

The car that pulled in and parked behind her likely contained one of Carl's new workforce.

Stepping out of her vehicle, she walked over to Amanda and Amber as they got out of Amanda's car. Arthur forwarded their resumes to Goldie so she could look them over while at work earlier this week. Amanda didn't seem to have any particular strengths but was involved in a few community projects within Clan Blackpaw. It wasn't much to go on, but Goldie was getting some hospitality/public relations vibes from her. Amber was an easier fit.

"Miss Amanda, you're with me. Miss Amber, Carl is the older gentleman over there speaking with the clan leader. Introduce yourself and see he can find a place for your skills."

"Yes, ma'am," said the taller girl before walking toward the men. Amber was less outgoing than her sister but took woodworking and metalworking in high school. Both skills would come in handy when setting up a new estate for future clan members.

Goldie smiled as she started up the hill towards the cabin with Amanda in tow. This was likely going to be her weekends for the next few months, at least. But she was looking forward to seeing Arthur's clan grow. Maybe one day she would call Redclaw her clan as well.

------

------

"Fill 'er up Ted," said Goldie as she got out of her car.

Ted lifted the nozzle off the pump then froze as he turned around. "What's all this?" he asked. The back seat of her little car was packed full of belongings from her apartment. "Don't tell me you're leaving. Didn't I tell you to tell that boy he couldn't steal you away?"

"Come on now, Teddy. Mom already dropped her guilt trip on me today, don't make me feel even worse for leaving."

"I guess I shoulda known, considering you've been going up there every weekend for months now," he said after inserting the nozzle into her car and turning on the pump. "As long as you are happy, I guess there isn't much I can say. Although..." Ted pulled some reading glasses out of his breast pocket and donned them before reaching up to look at the little charm hanging from her new choker. Like Marion's, the claws on the tiny bear paw were red, but instead of silver, her paw was gold.

Goldie lifted her chin, showing the bauble off with pride as the old man inspected it.

"You're doing Clan Redclaw a lot of good. Artie and Marion are decent kids that were put in a bad situation. I understand Marion's heat just passed. Here's hoping she took. You all are going to get quite a few laughs having Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear, and Goldilocks all living under one roof."

Goldie stared at the old man, her mouth agape with shock. Behind Ted, the gas pump clicked off.

"WHAT!" she shrieked.

Ted chuckled and jerked a thumb towards the store, "Doris and I started fooling around about ten years ago. She's the one who started calling me Teddy, and it stuck." He lifted his hat, and Goldie saw a familiar pattern of gray hair with streaks of brown. "But you can call me Jaques."

------

Goldie pulled into the parking spot they left for her in front of the recently finished house. It wasn't a mansion and was only slightly larger than the houses still in planning. Except for her, the entirety of the Redclaw clan had gathered on the front porch. Those in human form wore clothing while Weres in Bellator form had their fur. In the middle of the group stood Arthur and Marion with giddy looks on their faces.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Marion ran down the stairs and wrapped Goldie in a big hug, lifting her off the ground. "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!" she yelled while swinging the human around. A small cheer erupted from the front porch of the house. Even though everyone already knew from how Arthur and Marion were acting, the ecstatic Lycan's shouts were the first official confirmation.

Putting her arms around the female Lycan, Goldie squeezed Marion tight. "I'm so happy for you," she whispered, her voice thick with emotion.

Arthur descended the steps and put his arms around both of them. Kissing Goldie on the forehead, he asked, "How was that for a 'Welcome to your new home?"

Pushing up onto her tiptoes, she kissed him on the lips and said, "It was perfect."

Epilogue

Three years passed since the day Goldie and Arthur met, and it had been nearly as long since she pulled into the tiny parking area at the head of the hiking trail. Instead of her full hiking backpack, she just had a small shoulder pack today along with her walking stick.

She and Amanda spent the last couple of days cleaning up the old cabin, preparing it for today. Goldie had been wrong about the girl when she first arrived. Instead of hospitality and public relations, Amanda turned out to have a knack for house- and groundskeeping. Now the girl managed the small group of Weres that kept the Redclaw clan's estate looking beautiful. When Goldie told Amanda why she needed the old cabin cleaned, the girl couldn't have said yes fast enough.

Coming up on a familiar-looking boulder, Goldie smiled at the unintended genius of hiding her walking stick in the nearby underbrush after she and Arthur first met. The Magi who repaired the crack in The Veil said that while people think of certain items as important, often they end up getting put on a shelf and only glanced at or spoken about occasionally. However, her walking stock was picked out, carved, and lacquered by her own hands then used constantly during an activity she thoroughly enjoyed. The Magi believed her strong familiarity with something she created led to her return here, and eventually, back to Arthur.

She leaned her walking stick against the rock and stripped her shirt off. The breeze coming through the forest up her near the top of the hill made her nipples stiffen.

Pulling down her shorts revealed a henna tattoo directly over her womb. The tattoo would last a couple of weeks, but the design's magic faded after only a few days. She had already wasted one of those days driving back from the bear shaman who put it there.

She felt a flash of guilt as she ran her hands over the pattern. Bending the old spells enough to allow her and Arthur the chance at a child was extremely expensive. Arthur even called a clan meeting to ask if the rest of them were okay with the cost. Carl was the first to pipe up, saying one of his greatest regrets was not spending the money to have a child with his late wife. He then looked down at Amber, who quickly became his mate after they met, and said he wouldn't have a second chance at a child of his own if it weren't for Goldie. The rest of the clan quickly voiced their approval.

It helped that if she and Arthur were successful, it would bring the Redclaws up to five cubs in only four years by the time she actually gave birth. Only two of those would be Arthur's. Such numbers were unheard of in such a small clan that didn't retain a human male.

Cubs... babies... at the moment, there was no difference. They all came out as human babies and didn't develop the ability to shift until they were nine or ten years old. She briefly wondered if she would have been so quick to try for a child if she were going to give birth to a similarly sized bear cub instead of a human baby.

Goldie was a little jealous the mothers had the option of going through labor in their Bellator forms. After witnessing a huge bear-woman give birth to a tiny human baby, it almost seemed like cheating. Then again, compared to actual bears who gave birth literally in their sleep, maybe human women just got the raw end of that deal.

Leaning back against the boulder, she reached down and began caressing her sex while stealing glances back toward the trail. A few seconds later, the head of a grizzly bear standing on its hind legs popped up over the crest of the hill. It made a series of grunts that sounded like chuckling before dropping down and walking over the hill a moment later. The bear hopped with its front paws, walking on its hind legs as its body grew and changed shape.

"You're far from home, Goldilocks," said Arthur in a deep rumbling voice.

Goldie turned around bent over, leaning against the large rock. Giving him a sultry smile over her shoulder, she said, "What are you going to do about it, Papa Bear?"

Since the birth of Marion's son, Evan, Arthur and Marion found it impossible to escape the Papa, Mama, Baby bear association since they lived with a human woman who went by a shortened version of Goldilocks. Eventually, the associations with Owen faded, and both Weres began to wear the monikers with pride. Arthur did think it a little weird when clan members two or more times his age called him Papa Bear.

She watched the werebear drop to one knee, then felt his hot breath on her pussy a moment before he dragged his long tongue from her clit all the way up to her ass. "Mmm... still delicious."

"That didn't feel like much of a punishment," Goldie moaned. A few seconds later, she gasped as the head of Arthur's cock pressed against her sex and slowly began pushing inside.

"It isn't?" he asked in mock confusion. "I guess I'll have to fuck you until I come up with a better one."

Goldie felt a warmth in her lower abdomen and looked down at her body. Past her breasts, the tattoo glowed a dull orange.

She looked back over her shoulder, "No need to hurry."

Fin