All Comments on 'Golf Course MILF Ch. 01'

by j2586tx

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category

The proponent is single vis a vis mature married women-should have been in Erotic Coupling.

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago

this should be in cheating cunt category,,,,,rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category

definitely NOT loving wives, but rather Fetishes!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Some Decent, Indecent,Hedonism Hyperbole,.however ....

I suspect this was written in a rush and the author accomplished precisely what he wanted. In terms of a complete seduction saga, one or two addition flirtatious meet and greets would have set the stage nicely.

Perhaps a quick sketch of the absent Mr. Wilson & why she's so down on him, outside his dig at her weight gain. That wasn't a very smart diss on his part, when this woman is carrying his baby. The pregnancy plot wrinkle was a nice break from norm.

I'm not a fan of cheaters per se, but the writing had definite flashes of subversive quality and that has charm. This writer could carve out a niche in DamonX or Scouries scamp-ish stud territory, if he works on his literary skills half as hard as his narrators do on their abs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the standard naysayers

Loved it! As soon as you post a story with a wayward wife, the prudes come out in force. They must be up all night looking to be be the first one to pounce. A bit ironic, morals on a porn site, huh?

Anyway, keep it up. Your work is appreciated.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not bothered about the cheating

just the fact that it was a shit story that was more about teenage fantasy and fetish than loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish

Nothing even mentioned about a loving wife here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Ignore the standard naysayers

Hmm. wouldn't a more accurate definition of "naysayers" be jackasses who hate people having a different opinion than theirs? You'd be near the top of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
silly

34 F, who are you trying to kid. Quit reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

Please continue. Interesting story. At the very least you made a lot of people express an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Stuff........

Loved it...hot woman, big tits, crazy sex driven to even pee and she's pregnant! You captured many of my favorite things and then some! I hope chapter 2 includes her in spike heels and hot anal! Keep working it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's with all the stupid stories these days.

This one reads like it was written by a 10 year old.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
A wet dream

I have had this as a recurring wet dream ... Very hot and effective! However, I knew I was dreaming as it progressed, each time! Maybe I should start submitting my dreams ... Nah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Love the story, got a little weird with the golden shower part but worked in well with the character,also would have like to know why she was off her husband, but other than that great story can't wait for the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn

There must be a contest going on of who can write the dumbest stories. Hell of a start for this week. Notice, most are new writers. That's what we needed more trash writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bring on chapt 3:

Great!! Bring on Chapt 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see that you are trying to cover almost everyone's fetish here...

I thought it was a good first effort. However, I'm slightly traumatized by the golden shower and since I'm afraid that his "surprise" will be that he will have to eat her husband's cum from inside her, I will not continue. Please don't be put off by it. That's just my personal choice, but I'm sure that someone else loves this kind of kink.

There will be negative people and you can't please everyone all of the time. Keep at it and you'll have no choice but to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dowhill

This site needs a junk filter cuz this one would have plugged it for sure. Come on man, you're giving erotic writing a bad name. Zero stars if they had it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow two dreams fulfilled

What every young man dreams of, yet coming true. Great start I hope there are more tales from the week to CUM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Plain Garbage !!

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slut MILF

There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, one who is not afraid to show her sexuality, one who still wants to get fucked.

What a hot story. Now finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only thing boring around here dear annony is your fucking crying and commneting!

You're a sad degenerated pimple on the ass of a rat!!! Try to write w/o caps, no one is impressed by your yelling and bitching! I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, that happened

The golden shower part was definitely a "surprise". I know this isn't a site for clean stuff, but that is where I draw the line. It is literally a waste product of your body, stop that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous