Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should have a drink on this," he said and ordered a bottle of champagne.

I could not believe it. We were engaged, well, a kind of engaged.

We had a wonderful evening. There was no hint of stress on Manuel anymore. Quite to the contrary he was eloquent and charming and we three made plans about our mutual new home. We would need a bigger flat. One room for each and a living room. Sasha thought about another room with a king-and-queens-size bed for the rabbit things.

We had a good laugh about her idea. Nevertheless, she was right. And perhaps a dining room in addition would be nice. We would search for a flat with five to six rooms. It should be possible to find something suitable for a reasonable price as most people usually tend to apply for smaller apartments. We were so occupied with these plans that we almost forgot about the delicious dinner.

We had agreed to the next step and the longer I thought about it, the longer we made our plans and talked about the necessary arrangements, the more I became convinced it was the only right thing to do. If I only had been this far in my therapy some time ago, it would have spared so many tears and so much trouble.

The time went by in a flash. Manuel asked whether we would like a dessert but we skipped it. Frankly, Sasha and I did not need words to agree on the kind of dessert we would prefer instead.

We left early and in a wonderful mood. The champagne had its part in our mood but moreover the plans we had just made and our shared future that we had just painted in the brightest of colors, made our hearts feel elated. Each time Sasha and I had a look at our fingers and we saw the rings it excited us even more. Whenever Manuel caught a sight of us admiring his gift his smile became tender and happy.

There were also no words needed to agree that I would not drive home, but stay with them. During the way to their place we all sat in the back seat. Sasha and I leaned our heads on Manuel's shoulders who sat in the middle. Sasha and I held hands and rested them on his lap. He held our hands in his. We did not talk at all the whole way. Each tiny squeeze of our hands said clearly enough "I love you." What else was there to say?

We were at their place in the living room. Sasha served drinks and we took places on their couch. Our lips started to search for kisses and they found plenty. Our fingers started to unbutton and unzip our clothes. Our tongues opened lips and explored mouths while our hands welcomed each bit of revealed skin with tender touches.

I accepted their kisses with loving devotion and let my hands wander all over them. Someone shoved my dress over my shoulders and Manuel kissed my bare shoulder and neck. His kisses made me shiver and moan as wonderful as they felt.

I reached out for Sasha and with a little pull on her arm she stood up. I tugged her dress down and let her stand in her turquoise lace lingerie. On her tanned skin this color was brilliantly shining, giving it a beautiful contrast. Her panty covered her peachy buttocks barely and let her legs appear even longer. Her breasts were held by a bra of same color which slightly pushed them up and they looked perky and incredibly sexy.

"You're so beautiful," I moaned while Manuel's kisses went along my collarbone and aimed for my cleavage.

Sasha's deep brown eyes met mine. She watched while Manuel took my left breast out of its cup and went for my nipple with his mouth and tongue. While she watched us there was no hint of jealousy or strange feelings. She liked what she saw and her smile said it all. It turned her on.

"So are you," she answered and sank down on her knees to get my dress doffed. She shoved it from my side and stopped suddenly. "Oh my goodness. What is that?"

She had Manuel's attention who - to my regret - let my nipple go to have a look about "that".

"Get up please," she told me eager to reveal the Phoenix whose head she just discovered. I did what she told me and as I stood she pulled down my mermaid's skin together with my panty so that the tattoo was completely uncovered.

"Wow," Manuel said, now completely aware of what Sasha was discovering.

Sasha was less monosyllabic: "Oh Chris, this is awesome. These colors are so bright and it looks like it's blazing. My ass! It resembles your shape so nicely. Would you move a bit?"

I was happy that they liked it. I moved with pleasure and turned a bit, arched backwards and let the Phoenix move with me. As I bent my body backwards the bird craned its head and aimed for my side boob.

"It's absolutely amazing!" Manuel managed a complete sentence this time.

"Yes it is," Sasha agreed. She touched it gently and her finger followed the outlines. "Did it hurt?"

"Well, if you take into consideration that my skin was pierced round about a quadrillion times, comparatively - yes!" I joked.

They chuckled but I did not feel like joking and watching pictures for longer. Sasha's touch let me feel like continuing where we just stopped. I knelt down again and kissed her. My hand went around her neck and I caressed her hairline with gentle nails.

She moaned into our kiss, as she enjoyed it. Manuel joined us on the floor and got busy with her bra. As he undid it, he followed with Sasha's panty which let him remain the only one not naked now. A condition Sasha and I did not intend to let go unchanged.

We had one mutual goal and we went for it. Together we opened his belt, shoes and zipper and stripped him in a flash. He let it happen with half closed eyes and was not shy to let us have a look at his cock. He was not unfazed by our naked presence, as his half hardened cock revealed.

"How do you feel about moving into the bedroom?" he asked.

"Great idea," Sasha nodded and grinning at me she asked: "How about giving quarter?"

I shook my head: "¡A degüello!"

She laughed and stood up. "You took the words right out of my mouth!"

Manuel rose too and reached his hand out to help me up. "I could have guessed it," he grinned not concerned about our marital announcement.

I took his hand and stood up. "You could," I smirked and gave him a loving kiss.

Sasha gave me a slap on my butt and mocked me: "Save something for me! Come on, let's change places."

We went into their bedroom. I had never seen it before. It had a king-size bed and was nicely decorated. Light blue colors were dominating and the interior bore Sasha's signature. Even more because their bedside table was prepared for naughty things to come.

Among other things I could see a strapless strap-on laying there, which made me think that she had taken into consideration before, that I would come here. She followed my eyes and showed a cheeky grin. She understood what I was thinking.

"Minx," I chuckled.

Sasha shrugged: "Nothing has changed, I'm afraid."

"Who said you should change?" I asked smirking and took both of their hands. We went to the bed and laid down.

"We love you as you are," Manuel agreed and slapped her butt.

"Ouch," she squeaked laughing and threw herself upon him. She covered his chest and held him down.

This looked like a promising opportunity to me and I made use of it. I caressed his abs while Sasha and he were entangled in a hot sloppy wet kiss. Slowly without being stopped my hand slid farther along his body until I reached his balls and played with them. As I lowered my head and took his half hardened cock between my lips, I moaned lewdly.

"Fu-uhck yes, this is good," he panted.

I sucked him deeper into my mouth and let my tongue play around his glans. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see, that his hand was buried deep between Sasha's legs and he was fingering her snatch. She cooed excitedly and sucked in his kiss with growing desire.

I concentrated on the blow job I had just started. It excited me to feel how much he liked my ministrations. His cock got harder with each of his heartbeats and the skin of his glans, which my tongue caressed devotedly, was tight and slick already. I let him thrust into my mouth and fucked him agonizingly slowly.

Sasha broke their kiss: "That does not seem right. It's Chris' celebration and we should take care of her first thing."

Manuel nodded and reached for my shoulders to pull me up. I followed him reluctantly as it meant I had to let his cock go. It seemed even more regrettable as he was now rock hard and stood upright, shining from my saliva.

As I slid high enough he cupped my buttocks and dragged me farther up, until I knelt above his head. I liked what he was up to and lowered my hips, until I felt his lips on my mound. This feeling was worth the effort to travel up. His tongue got busy and licked up and down along my crack. On each upstroke he crossed over my clit, sending little jolts of joy through my lap.

"Oh yes! Hmm, right there, that's good," I moaned and closed my eyes giving myself over to the upcoming pleasures. If I was to be the first to get off today, hell yes, so be it! Manuel's licking built up tension and I felt Sasha's hands on my boobs. She cupped and squeezed them tightly. She massaged them for a while and it added to my feelings even more, when she began to suck my nipples.

I was caught between their mouths which were applied with the same goal. Manuel became greedy as my juices oozed more abundantly. I felt his mouth cupping my snatch and sucking it gently, while his tongue flicked across my clit and pussy lips. I felt, I would not be able to hold back for much longer. I searched for a hold and embraced Sasha's head. I held her tighter against the soft flesh of my boob and she answered me with sucking my nipple more wildly.

"Oh yes, I'm close," I gasped and slid my hand between Sasha's thighs. I found her pussy hot and moist and as I entered her tenderly with one finger, she licked from my tit all over my neck and chin and then she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. While I pushed my finger into her hot hole, she bonked my mouth with her tongue in the same rhythm. I gave her another finger and searched for the slightly roughened area behind her pubis bone.

Sasha broke our kiss and looked at me with wide eyes which showed me that I had found what I was looking for and my fingertips worked on this spot inside her dripping minge. Sasha started to pant but it was no match for my gasping as I went over the ledge.

"Here she goes," Sasha moaned and rolled her lap against my hand. Right she was! My orgasm took me away and I shook and trembled all over. Manuel did not ease up on me. Just the opposite, he slurped my juice wildly. I felt his tongue everywhere, crossing my clit and plowing deep between my lips. He darted his tongue deep into my steamy cooch just to return to my clit and to start all over again.

I surfed the waves that surged through my body with open excitement. Finally, I was coming down the last softer wave and could not hold myself for longer. I dismounted Manuel's head and laid next to Sasha. Her panting had grown louder but I did not want her to come already. I had another plan in my mind.

"I want to watch both of you fucking," I said thinking about Manuel's cock which was hard like a piece of wood and had been ignored for too long.

My idea met with no objections. Sasha laid down on her back with her legs wide spread then Manuel laid between them. I had prepared her well and he slid into her wet pussy with ease. I laid across the bed behind them and had a perfect view.

His cock thrust inside her and I could see her filmy pussy lips closing around his shaft tightly. His butt was working. His buttocks became firm with each thrust. Strongly he rubbed the whole length of her tight canal.

I loved to watch them. I loved to see how her beautiful pussy lips followed his movements as if they tried to suck him even deeper inside. His cock was covered and slick with her liquids. I heard the music of their moans accompanying every jab. Sasha's juice oozed copiously from her minge and flowed between her buttocks. I just hoped they would not finish too soon as I enjoyed this view so much.

Suddenly I had an idea. I stopped masturbating myself. I did not even notice that I had been touching my soaking pussy as I was so captivated with watching them. But now I wanted to join the game myself again. And I was about getting kinky.

My inspiration was a tube of lube that laid next to the toy on the bed table. I took a load and used it on Manuel's working butt. While he was thrusting into Sasha's minge I lubed his crack up and massaged his rosebud.

"Fuck Chris," he panted, "what are you gonna do?"

"Relax Hun, I bet you'd like it. If it really gets too weird, tell me to hold on."

Probably it was weird, but I wondered if many men are so reluctant because it is about fondling their butts. But I was curious and wanted to give it a try. Somehow my ministrations did not seem to be unpleasant as he did not object at least.

"What's up?" Sasha moaned still being pistoned.

"She's making out with my butt."

"Uh, what a spoiled, slovenly girl!" Sasha mewed excited.

My finger worked on his butthole until it was pliant and relaxed enough. I slowly let it slip in and it worked quite well because I used the lube generously. I worked further in until I could feel the hard tissue of his chestnut sized prostate. Gently I started to caress it with my fingertip and finger-fucked his ass.

"Damned Chris, you're nuts," Manuel panted.

"How does it feel, Hun?" Sasha asked from beneath him. She pressed her words out between her breaths.

"It's kind of odd. But same time horny."

He seemed still uncertain. "Just concentrate on the horny part," I advised.

Anyhow he did not discuss further but moaned loudly as, I entered a second finger.

I stretched him tenderly and worked on his prostate more intensely. It seemed to arouse him with more of the pleasures he received thrusting into the moist, steaming heat between Sasha's endless legs. Finally I thought he would be prepared for the next step. I reached out for the toy and filled my snatch with the shorter and broader end. The dildo, which loomed from my pussy, aimed directly at Manuel's butthole.

I grabbed his hip with one hand and the dildo with the other. "Ease up on her, Manuel", I advised him as I was frightened I could be too rough if he fucked Sasha that wildly.

"I can't believe, we're doing this," he moaned but slowed down. Nevertheless he seemed to be as curious we were.

Sasha was all for it meanwhile. "Oh fuck, yes. You'll be the cold cut on our sandwich. How cool is that," she encouraged us, rolling her hips against his groin. Once unleashed, Sasha could really become kinky. I smirked at her and pressed the glans of the dildo very slowly through his tight entrance.

"My ass," he panted but did not withdraw.

"Indeed," I chuckled.

"Here goes the last virgin in this room," I smiled towards Sasha as I had some six inches plunged into his butt. Slowly I started to pull out and to push in again. Each time I went a little deeper until I was using the whole length of the dildo on him. It made him pant lewdly. He liked it so much he again started himself to fuck Sasha, and Sasha rolled her eyes, I could see over his shoulder.

"Unbelievable! You grow even bigger inside of me. I've never felt your cock this size. You almost touch my tonsils. Oh yes, fuck me, my beloved. It's like you are both fucking me. It's amazing!" Sasha gasped while raising her legs and spreading them far, far apart while Manuel fucked her forcefully.

He got accustomed to the toy I could tell so I didn't feel hampered anymore. I fucked his ass without reservations then. His rosebud enveloped the dildo very tightly and it made the part buried inside of me work accordingly better. I felt it massaging my inner walls and one of the ridges hit exactly the right spot. The nubbed plate did its work on my clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck," I panted. This would become intense, I could predict as I felt how the lust rose inside me. While I fucked him, something mighty built up inside my crotch.

Sasha met my eyes over Manuel's shoulder as I bowed forward until my nipples touched his back. We interlocked our eyes and it felt like I was fucking her through him at the same time. I bit Manuel's neck slightly.

"How do you feel?" I panted into his ear as I was thrusting deep into his ass again and again.

"It is... Oh fuck it is really nasty!" he answered with a strained voice.

"Enjoy it, my love," I answered and closed my eyes. I concentrated on my rhythm and the rising tide inside of me. My puckered nipples slid over his skin, which made me just more lewd. Besides, the toy moving in the dark tightness of my pussy did its work relentlessly with each of my pulls and pushes. I felt my climax coming closer and closer and my breathing was ragged from exertion and exaltation.

However, Sasha beat me to it. "Fuck. Oh my goodness, FUCK," she shouted as she was blown over the edge. To watch her go off under Manuel's thrusts was erotic. She arched and squirmed like crazy and bit her fist to silence her screams. She just relaxed for a second before another wave struck her as quick as lightning.

Manuel came at the same time and roared like a stag in heat. Well, he was in heat. I could feel his skin had become wet with sweat which was mixed with mine. While he came, I thrust even harder into his butt. Once, twice, several times more.

Then I followed them over the top. I could not hold myself up while my body was thrown around in the hot surges of a mind blowing orgasm. I threw myself on my back and shivered and whimpered like I was being electrocuted. While I was fighting for enough air to fill my lungs, I pulled the toy out of my oozing minge.

Rubbing my clit I felt how soaking wet I had become. I was literally floating away. My fingers worked fast and I immediately started up another wave, but not climbing as hard and fast as the first but still overwhelming.

As my spasms finally started to relax, I trembled through the aftermath of my climax, when I looked to my side. Manuel laid near me on his back and his chest pumped heavily for air.

Sasha was already in better condition and was resting her head in her hand, watching Manuel and me. I might have looked like an after-mess, I suppose. My crotch was soaking and I felt my fluids oozing out of my minge and rinsing between my buttocks.

Sasha showed a shit eating grin and her deep brown eyes sparkled in this particular erotic way, that I adored so much. "This fuck was worth your celebration, my ass! It was insane," she whispered with a throaty voice.

I closed my eyes and let the last ripples roll to a stop. "¡A degüello! Don't even hope we're done yet. I'm just gathering the forces." I raised my head and looked at Manuel. He still laid on his back, heaving ragged breaths. "You okay, dear?" I asked him affectionately.

He nodded with a broad smile: "No worries, I'm better than okay. I just came so hard, I need a little while to recover."

"Too bad the pikeman is out," Sasha teased him and pecked his cock.

He chuckled: "He's just resting."

"Good," she cooed with a naughty voice.

I climbed over Manuel's body and knelt between Sasha's legs. She was a mess. Her crotch was bathed in the blend of their liquids and it was clearly visible, Manuel had filled her snatch with a complete load of cum.

Sasha's bold mound was deeply cleaved and gasping. Her outer labia were puffy and her inner ones and her clit were swollen from their heavy fuck. Her whole pussy was slightly reddish and covered with juices.

"You look wasted", I grinned and slapped her hip, "Time to clean up."

"Cer-tain-ly!" She showed her enthusiasm.

I grabbed her knees and bent her legs up until her knees were near her head. She understood my intention and held her legs in place herself. I fondled her buttocks and enjoyed the unhindered view at her cleavage. She appeared even more beautiful to me, being just fucked.