Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down on her and gave her a long lick from her butthole up to her clit. To go down on her cream pie like this, turned me on like crazy. I tasted the two who I loved most in this world, and could smell and taste and see the lust they had shared.

There was nothing but pure joy left inside me; accompanied by prurience. Sasha moaned as my tongue crossed her clit. From the corners of my eyes I saw Manuel, who watched us and was obviously enjoying the view. I wanted more and got greedy. I feasted on her pussy. I darted my tongue as deep into her tight canal as I could. I plowed between her petals again and again. I sucked her filmy tissues and enjoyed the nectar of her wonderful orchid blossom as it poured out.

My tongue ran figure eights around her sphincter and her clit, my lips brushed and then pressed her flesh more and more forcefully. I felt her thighs clenching around my head but I did not let her stop me. I thumbed her butthole while I greedily ate her out. I did not pay attention to Manuel anymore I was much too focused on getting her off. I wanted to feel her squirming and hear her shouting.

"Oh yes Chris, oh yes. You got me," Sasha cried, nearly exhausted. Her legs started to tremble and I sucked her clit mercilessly. She went off like a tsunami. Her shouting grew louder and louder and I was rewarded with a fresh stream of her juice while her hands grabbed onto her legs like vices. Around her fingers the flesh went pale, as her finger's pressure drew the blood out to her skin.

To see her go off made me only closer. I flicked over her clit, which I had sucked between my lips, with lightning speed. She whimpered and screamed while her body arched and trembled. She let her legs go and placed her feet on the bed. Raising her pelvis, Sasha ground her minge against my feasting mouth. She raised her head and stared at me with widened eyes. Her face looked like she was in agony; strained and possessed by her orgasm.

"You fucking kill me," she panted before she threw her head back on the bed and arched her body up high. Then she caved in and began to relax with a long-lasting moan: "OH-hmm-mhm!"

Usually I would have covered Sasha's trembling body and hugged her, while she came down. I would have cared for her during her afterglow. But not this time. I was possessed by an animalistic need and my vagina was burning with need and lust. I had only one purpose, one need, one goal. I needed Manuel to fuck me at last.

I looked at Manuel who had observed our doing with growing arousal. "I have never seen anything more attractive, arousing, and beautiful than you girls making out with each other," he sighed with a soft note.

I devoured him with my eyes. Prey! My cheeks, my chin, my lips were blazing from Sasha's liquor but I did not care. I crawled towards him and kissed him passionately, showing him how needing I was. I licked along his neck, followed his collarbone and sternum. I bit on his breast muscle and nibbled his nipple lewdly, while I ran a lazy finger down his tummy.

"Oh Chris, what has come over you?"

Sasha chimed in. She knew me way better by now than he did. "You better start to pray, my love. If she's horny like this, she switches into slut mode and won't let you out until you're done. But hell yes, I bet you'll love it," she giggled in her sex driven stupor.

She was damned right. The prurience, which romped inside of me, was not thinking about giving quarter. It was trumpeting the bugle call so ear-piercingly loud, that it drowned the hissing of my own boiling blood in my ears. I enveloped his cock with my hand while I sucked and nibbled his nipple. He moaned when I started to stroke his cock.

As soon as he had gained more stiffness, I mounted Manuel and put his glans between my pussy lips. Slowly I sank down on him and felt how his flesh filled my hungry snatch. I let myself fall until he was enveloped up to the hilt in my pouring minge.

"Oh yes," I panted and interlocked my heels to his calves. This way I could put more force into my movements. I leaned my hands on his chest and began to fuck him like there was no tomorrow. I watched his face, his widened eyes were watching me.

He started to pant with me in the same rhythm. I raised my pelvis and forced it down on him again. His cock was growing inside me and gained size. I impaled myself on his hot, pumping cock again and again and again.

I threw my head back and moaned against the ceiling. Manuel reached his hands up and cupped my breasts, squeezed them lovingly and tweaked my nipples which were puckered and rock hard.

"I told you so: slut mode," Sasha said, less strained but lewd again this time. To watch Manuel and me, fucking like mammals on discovery channel, was noticeably turning her on again.

I felt my thighs getting numb and I could not keep up this pace. I lowered my chest and kissed him. He understood and I felt his hands against my waist. He took over and fucked me from underneath. I raised my butt a few inches to give his thrusts more room. Somehow this was a luring invitation for Sasha.

She crawled behind me and kissed my bum, licked along my cleavage and Manuel's thrusting shaft. Her tongue played with his balls and eventually returned to my rosebud. Manuel understood and his rhythm slowed down.

I felt her finger lubing me up. She let it dive into my butthole slowly up to her knuckles. Manuel moaned lewdly while Sasha rubbed his cock through the filmy tissue, that separated her finger from his bursting cock. I clenched down on them and panted loud. It was an incredible feeling.

It became even more intense, as Sasha finally started to drive the dildo slowly inside my butt. She was very careful and gentle and I tried to relax as much as I could. It took her seconds and she was inside me up to the hilt.

It was wonderful. I was so filled by them as they began to fuck my holes. It felt as if each single nerve, that was wired through my pussy, was stimulated with a fiddlestick which followed their movements. They filled my nerves with tiny hot bubbles trying to burst running under my skin and each burst of a bubble jolted flashes of joy under my skin and up my spine.

I felt Sasha's hot breath on my shoulder and she was panting hard. I was flooding with emotions and I had no idea where to store them. This was really wonderful. "Oh my god," I shouted, losing control over my body, "I love you! I love you both so much., although, you are killing me, fucking me."

"I am killing me too," Manuel moaned from down under, "this is so hot and tight. I can feel how Sasha fucks you. This is so nasty."

Sasha bit my shoulder. I could imagine how the toy worked in her snatch and how hard the tiny nubbed rubber-plate rubbed her clit with every thrust into my butt. She panted, and bit, and sucked my shoulder. She would present me a proper hickey, but I did not care at all. I had already left this sphere.

Then I fell over the edge and was hit by an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. I did not notice about Sasha or Manuel going off too, or not. I felt like I had been shot into another dimension.

My body went stiff as wood as I was hit and I spasmed and squirmed between their hot bodies. I was like belted to a seat and riding a rollercoaster, unable to change the way or speed or anything. I dropped down just to ride up the next steep climb. Just to drop down again and once more again.

I was overwhelmed by this overload of joy which seemed to explode in my brain. Then my muscles relaxed again and I could not do more than to just fight for air. They had wasted me completely. I laid like the dead between them and it took me quite a while to understand, that they had gone off with me too.

Manuel's cock inside me had lost his size and hardness and he too fought for air while Sasha panted breathlessly on my back. I started to cry. I could not help it. This was just too much to cope with.

I felt a bliss deep inside me, that radiated through my whole body, like the warm summer sun. I was happy and satisfied while I laid between my lovers, tightly embraced and covered.

"Are you okay, Chris?" Manuel asked, worried about my tears.

"Le petit morte," I whispered throaty and nearly inaudibly.

Manuel looked asking, obviously he did not understand.

Sasha translated smiling: "She's as fine as can be, my dear. Just a little too fine to cope with," she chuckled happily before she started to tenderly kiss my tears away.

We laid piled up for a while until Manuel protested, that we were crushing him. We rolled from Manuel and Sasha spooned me while Manuel laid face to face with us, hugging the both of us. I embraced his hips and cupped his firm buttocks.

While I was about to cry seconds ago, I now felt like giggling. Again I met Manuel's asking face. "Don't look at me this way, my love," I smiled at him, "it's just like being the happiest soul of the universe... and far beyond - that's not an easy task."

Sasha chuckled at my back: "I guess I beat you with it."

"No way, Sasha. No fucking way."

Manuel smiled at us. "You're nuts both of you."

"And if so? If being nuts feels like this, it shall never stop," I explained my point of view.

He kissed me tenderly. "Thus far I agree."

We snuggled close to one another as close as we could and dozed silently away. If this was the beginning of my new life I could feel rewarded, was one of my last thoughts.

+++

The next day started late and busy. Manuel had agreed on a loop way to drive Sasha to their family and they would leave the same day. So they were busy packing their things. I was never good at departures, therefore I decided to go home in time. I borrowed a jeans and t-shirt from Sasha and packed my mermaid-skin in a bag.

Manuel insisted in driving me home but I preferred to ride the tube. No standing on a platform waving farewell or scenes like this. I was not built for separating like that. I already started to miss them, as I closed their door behind me.

But I had a lot on my to do list. Catching up with my fellow students, taking the audits with Dr. Evans, getting my body back to the condition it was before, earning some money and since yesterday I was searching for a big flat with at least 5 rooms. At my subway station a bought a paper to study the offers at home.

The next weeks were busy. I phoned Sasha and Manuel daily in the evenings. It was soothing to hear their voices but it made me feel more desperate, because I was not able to wrap myself around them, to hug and to kiss them like I so urgently wanted. I was looking at the calendar each morning and counted the remaining days until they would return.

Fortunately I was happy to find a suitable flat. It was a bit off center but close to the subway and it felt perfect. It was inside one of the houses which were built close before the Great War. It had large windows and high ceilings and it felt cozy at first sight. I made several pictures of each room and mailed them to Sasha and Manuel. They both liked it and they gave me a go.

I rented the new flat and terminated the tenancy of my present one. I already had started to get busy with fresh paint. The new flat was in good condition and there was not much work to do before we could move in. And I had lovely helpers. Richy, and during the weekends also Rose, helped me with it. And they helped me move, using the van of the Base. Life is a gift with friends like this.

It was my first night in my new room. It felt strange. Everything seemed XXL-sized and most of the flat was still empty. I felt a bit lost there on my own but I had made preparations. At eight pm I had an appointment with them both. I booted my laptop and connected to the messaging app I told them to install too. Sasha was already online and I invited her.

I could see her on a little window, which had just popped up. "Hey," I greeted her and threw her a kiss.

"Hey," her face smiled at me from the screen. "Where the fuck are you? It's not your room!"

I shrugged and smirked. "Let's wait for Manuel. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Besides I miss you both like crazy, I am really fine. But life's a bitch! If I am with you, I miss my family. If I am with my family, I miss you. I always have to miss someone. That's unfair!" She pouted her lovely duck beak and made me smile.

"Only one week left," I said, pretty well-informed as I was counting the days since they left.

She nodded and then we were interrupted as we noticed that Manuel had come online. I added him to our session and now saw two little windows next to each other.

After we said Hi, I started with my tour: "Welcome home," I started and turned my notebook around. The camera now had my view and I took them around. "This is my new room", I explained while I slowly turned around myself.

"Really Chris, you already live there?" I heard Sasha's voice asking.

"Yes, since today. Richy, Rose and I already made all the necessary renovations and you may simply move in as soon as you have returned," I explained while continuing the tour through the corridor towards the kitchen.

I heard their amazed comments with pleasure. They were astonished and glad and more over they liked it. They both did not hide how much they loved the idea to move in soon, while I took them around the whole flat.

"We only still need a king-and-queens-size-bed," Sasha observed our bed less bedroom.

"A problem I saved for you to solve," I let her know.

"No problem at all," Manuel sounded convinced. "I'll have a look at the furniture on the net. I'll find something and send you the links and we choose together. Then I will order it and let it get delivered."

"This sounds like a plan," Sasha agreed excited.

"Yes, it does," I chimed in, as excited as she was.

"Well, it's a signed contract then," Manuel settled the topic.

I took them back to my bedroom and placed them next to me on my bed, as I laid down. I watched them on the little windows and let my hand slip under my shirt while we chatted. I caressed my boob and Sasha was the first to notice.

"What's going on there, Chris?" she asked doubting whether she could trust her eyes.

"I fondle myself because I miss you so much and I miss your kisses and touches."

"Gosh, what a great idea," she giggled, "why didn't I think of it? You're so spoiled, my dear. And I love it."

I stripped off my shirt and faced Manuel's comment, "Hell, Chris! What you're doing? And I am not even able to touch you. Don't you consider it a bit too much of a tease?"

He still seemed one step behind my idea, while Sasha was not. At last, she had pulled her skirt out and I saw her hand sliding under her panty's waistband.

"But you can touch yourself before you get blue balls, silly," I helped him to catch up with us.

Sasha smirked and slipped out of her undies. Now we could see her fingers sliding along her pussy lips. How much I wished it would me mine.

"Undress, gorgeous," she prompted me.

I immediately did. I mirrored Sasha's motions on my pussy while I observed how Manuel got rid of his jeans and started to strangle his hardened cock. Sasha and I pushed our fingers in our moist holes and we could see how eagerly Manuel looked at his screen.

"How much I'd like to be fucked right now," I admitted with throaty voice.

"Yes, me too! Imagine we kneel side by side on the bed, pushing our butts up and kissing and caressing our boobs. Do you think Manuel would mind thrusting his cock inside of our moist, hot, tight pussies?"

"Fuck girls, I would die for that," we heard him panting as we could see him stroking his cock on our screens.

"I doubt he would manage to fuck us into oblivion," I teased. "I would clench down so hard on his prick, that he would start to cum quickly. I think we should give him a blow job, what do you think Sasha?"

"Uh, sounds good", she cooed darting two fingers deep into her snatch. "We would lick his balls and suck his dick deep, until he comes inside our mouths. Then I would kiss you and we'd share our loot."

"Oh fuck girls. Oh FUCK!" Manuel panted as our words, our lewd voices, and the on screen images of us making out with ourselves, turned him on. He was stroking his cock quite fast now.

"I guess I'd be too horny by then," Sasha moaned while still darting her fingers inside of her snatch faster.

I matched her rhythm and could feel my orgasm building. "Fuck, I'll come soon," I let them know before I continued with our game. "I would sit with you on the bed and we'd start to scissor. How about that Manuel? Would you like to watch, how we grind our soaking pussies against each other erotically? To hear us pant as we get more and more aroused? Can you imagine it?"

It seemed he could. I saw thick spurts of cum squirting from his dick and landing on his belly and chest. He panted loud while he came.

"Oh pity, such a waste," I moaned watching him. Then I came and I saw from the corners of my eyes, that Sasha was still pistoning her snatch with two fingers from one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. I arched and gasped as I orgasmed and thrust my fingers inside me. It felt so good, almost as if they were really with me.

"Hm, this was awesome. Why didn't we do this earlier?" Sasha's voice sounded ragged through my speakers.

"Because it didn't come to mind earlier," Manuel answered and watched us on his screen. "You both are so damned sexy, I can't wait to be with you. I love you both so much. But I have to clean the mess now before my parents may discover what kind of pervert they've risen," he grinned at us. "I love you both so much!"

"I love you too," I waved him and threw a kiss at the camera. "Take care, Manuel."

I saw Sasha, throwing a kiss at him too. He pecked toward his camera before he disconnected.

"Chris?"

"Sasha?"

"Could you help me out, Einstein? I find no words to express, how much I love you both, and how happy you make me."

"There are no words for it, otherwise I would have said them already. I would have told them to both of you more than once, my beloved."

"Hell, I see no other option, but to show you each and every day from now on. I love you."

"I love you too and I miss you so much. This fucking week will be like an eternity."

"Yeah, it will be like never ending." She made a long pause. "Chris?"

"Hm?"

"I mean, if I intend to show you, how much I love you, do you think it could be helpful, if I lick and fuck your sweet snatch, 'till you squirm and gasp?" I saw her shit eating grin on the screen.

"Oh Sasha! As prurience was distributed, you stood two times in the queue."

"Yes, so what? And how about you? As far as I remember it was your idea to set up a make-out-together-online-session, uh?"

"Good point, my love. Regarding your question, I suppose it would be a suitable gesture, which I would understand as intended." I chuckled, "Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am. More than words can tell. You?"

"Me too. Honestly - you wanted it to go this way from the very beginning, am I right?"

She laughed tenderly: "Probably. Well, no but I hoped for it. I love you both, so this looked like the best way out, don't you think so?"

I nodded. "Thank you, Sasha. I was never happier in my life."

"That's all I need to know, dear. Sleep tight and wet dreams," she laughed and I saw her face coming closer to my screen.

"Same to you," I smirked. We disconnected.

I laid on my bed and snuggled under my blanket. Only one week was left. And then this flat would become our home. This thought filled me with a deep and satisfying happiness, which was overwhelming. I would make it work, because I knew of nothing in this world I wanted more. For sure, I would succeed with the help of my friends, my beloved ones and Dr. Evans. I fell asleep with a warm and cozy feeling.

+++

During the next week the bed was chosen and delivered. I set it up and decorated the bedroom. This was the last thing missing, except Sasha and Manuel moving in. They finally arrived, and it felt like Easter and Christmas both on the same day. It seemed to me,as if I simply had not enough arms and hands and lips, to give them all the tenderness and love I had been holding back for so long. Oh yes, the kings-and-queens-size-bed got a hell of an inauguration.