Golf Season Pt. 02

Story Info
Ann’s eventful night of cheating continues at the golf club.
4k words
4.33
7.3k
10
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers

Ann's heart raced when she heard the office door lock engage as she stood looking at the photo of her on Ed's desk. James stepped up behind Ann and placed small kisses on the back of her neck as he pulled down the zipper of her dress. In seconds the sexy, tight, black dress was on the floor.

James's cock was already rock hard when he entered the office having just slow danced with Frances's newly divorced friend Jane..But the sight of Ann standing there in a black, sexy, see through bra and high heels was enough to make his cock throb.

Ann's bra soon followed the dress and lay on the floor as James still standing behind Ann took the weight of her tits in his hands. James whispered how beautiful her tits looked and felt as he slowly pinched her hardening nipples.

As James traced little kisses up Ann's neck he whispered,

"Ed is such a nice guy but he's not giving this beautiful wife the attention she craves and needs."

Ann's nervousness was replaced with lust as she quickly turned around, placed her hands around James's neck as she drove her tongue into his mouth.

Ann unbuckled James's belt and yanked the trousers and boxers down to unleash his fully erect, nine inch cock. She then pushed him back and down into her husband's office chair. Ann dropped to her knees as she reached out with one hand to grasp the base of his cock.

Ann lowered her head into his lap, opening her mouth so she could engulf this beautiful cock. When she felt the swollen cock head make contact with her throat, Ann raised her head and then drove her head down more forcefully so an inch or two of this cock could invade her throat. Ann could feel her eyes water and throat gage as she heard James moan out load saying what a talented cock sucker she was.

These words of encouragement had Ann bobbing her head up and down faster on his cock. James's eyes glanced between the picture of the loving wife on Ed's desk and the vision of this cheating wife frantically feeding on his black cock. James couldn't have imagined a better evening, having already fucked Ann and then being on the receiving end of an excellent blowjob.

James's happy thoughts were soon interrupted when he and Ann heard the front door of the office being unlocked. He quickly pushed Ann up off his cock, picked up Ann's dress and pulled her in through a louvered closet door behind Ed's desk. Ann felt like the world was crashing around her when she heard her husband's voice.

James's heart raced as he stood in the closet with his trousers around his ankles. He looked through the louvered door to see Ed in the main office area with about four other people. James soon realized it was Ed showing off the new office set up to some club members. Ann's heart was racing fast and all kind of different thoughts raced through her mind if Ed opened the closet door.

James smiled to himself when he realized that Ed probably wouldn't show the members his office as the computer monitor in Ed's office was twice the size as everyone else's and this might leave Ed open to criticism. James could clearly hear the members congratulating Ed on the new office look.

Ed replied back saying" Thanks, it was a lot of effort."

There was no mention from Ed as regards the fact it was all James's effort and idea. This fact annoyed James so he applied pressure to Ann's shoulders and guided her mouth back onto his cock. As Ed droned on and on to his fellow members, James forcefully pushed the back of Ann's head onto his cock. James was determined to cum in her mouth with her husband a mere fifteen feet away.

Ann's fear of getting caught diminished as she too was sure Ed would proceed no further. As James continued to control the pace and force of the blowjob, Ann was surprised when she felt her lips make contact with her hand holding the base of his shaft.

Ann couldn't believe she was able to take that much of this black weapon in her mouth and down her throat.She removed her hand and placed it between her legs and drove home two fingers deep into her soaked, swollen cunt. Ann was able to get her fingers to match the pace of her bobbing head. "God! This is pure heaven " she thought to herself.

Ann could feel James push up on his tippy toes right before he unleashed an avalanche of cum down her throat. Ann body shook as she felt her cunt spasms and squirts all over her hands and down her thighs. This was a first for Ann. James held back any moans of pleasure as he emptied his balls for the second time that evening into this beautiful wife.

As Ed continued to talk, boring his four guests to death he was unaware that his loving wife almost choked to death on another man's cock. James guided Ann up so he could kiss her passionately and then whispered in her ear

"That was fantastic and you didn't spill a drop but the next time I fuck you it will be in your martial bed."

Ann quickly put her lips to James's ear and replied

"O my God, I can't wait".

To show his appreciation of her reply, James slipped a hand between her legs and worked her swollen clit. Ann knew she would cum again with her husband close by.

By the time Ann made it back up to the ballroom James was surrounded by Jane on his left and Frances on his right. As Frances would lean forward to say something to Jane, she would make sure she pressed her left tit hard into James's arm.

Soon after Ann saw Frances slow dance with James. Frances told Jane she was going to test the waters to see if James was interested in her newly divorced friend. But as Frances danced with James she pushed her tits hard against his chest but make little mention of her friend. The last thing Frances wanted was for Jane to go home with James while she went home to an empty bed.

Frances told James that Jane was going to stay over at her house since her husband was away and her daughter was staying at her in laws. As Frances finished speaking James pulled her hips in against his body as he whispered in her ear. As Frances listened intently she could feel James hard cock against her stomach.

Ann could see that Ed was over severed by the bartender and knew it was time to get him home. As Ann approached Frances and Jane to say goodbye she held her vodka drink up and tried to hit the nipples of her fabulous tits as James had taken her bra.

When she arrived beside the two women she said

"It's time to take my drunken husband home so I will say my goodnight."

"That reminds me, I have to call my husband when I get home" Frances commented as she turned and spoke to Jane.

Jane appeared to have a disappointing look on her face when Frances finished speaking to her. Frances turned back to Ann to say goodnight and what a great evening it was. Frances had no idea what a great evening it was for Ann.

Not too long later Ann stood gazing at herself in her own bathroom mirror trying to wrap her head around the unbelievable events of the evening. Ann didn't brush her teeth that night because she wanted the taste of James's cum to linger in her mouth.

As Ann was getting to bed next to her snoring husband, Frances was already back at her house on her bed talking to husband Sean who was in his hotel room. She filled he in on the events of the evening, telling how much fun it was to hang out with Jane and how grateful she was for Sean's mother for taking their four year daughter for the night. She lied to him saying how much so missed him and wished he was at the golf event.

Frances was so happy he couldn't go to the event because it gave her the opportunity to wear a very revealing dress that really had her tits on display. Her in-laws were also members of the club and before Covid they would be at most social events and thus Frances would have to dress conservatively. But with no husband and no in-laws at this event Frances was determined to have a good time.

As Sean went on about different events on business trip, Frances half listened as she thought about events for her own evening at the golf club.

Jane was so grateful to Frances in her attempt to fix Jane up with James but Frances real motivation was for herself to have plenty of interaction with James. Frances received plenty of attention at the event particularly from husbands who attended alone and was asked to dance at every slow set. Frances particularly enjoyed feeling the hard cock of another man grind against her body as they danced closely together.

But by far the best slow dance of the evening was the dance with James. Frances was left speechless with what James whispered in her ear. She felt a gush of wettest rush through her pussy and wet her thong when James finished speaking.

Back on her bed she listened as Sean went on and on about his business, Frances interrupted him by whispering,

"I babe, I'm so fucking horny right now, you have no idea how wet I am and how much I need your hard cock in me."

Sean wasn't shocked at her comment as she would sometimes be direct and loud when she had a few too many to drink. But it was a few years since Sean heard Frances say anything like that as having a four year old in the house put an end to loud lovemaking.

As soon as Sean heard Frances cry out

"O babe, sink your hard cock into me."

He reached under the blanket and grabbed his cock and replied back to his wife,

"O honey, I going to fuck you now."

Frances smiled to herself and said,

"O that's what I want to hear honey, I naked in our bed on all fours with my ass in the air."

Sean closed his eyes so he could picture his wife on their bed in that position as he jerked his cock faster He could hear Frances say to him.

"O honey is your cock hard yet."

Sean reply through the phone

"Yes, it's hard and I'm going to fuck you from behind."

Frances screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"O my God! Babe I can feel you huge cock in me now, don't stop, don't stop, o fuck I need to cum so much".

By now Sean's cock was fully erect as he screamed back,

O honey, I'm fucking you, can you feel my hard cock?"

Frances reached between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit hard.

"O babe, I so full of your cock right now I'm going to cum."

Sean shouted out " O fuck Frances this is so hot." almost forgetting he was in a hotel room. But as loud as Sean was, Frances didn't hear him because all that could be hear through the phone was,

"Don't stop, don't stop, fuck me hard " as an intense orgasm shuck her body. She pulled her fingers away from her enlarged, swollen clit as she fell forward on the bed.

As Frances tried to catch her breath after a massive orgasm she hear,

"My cock is so hard, I'm going to cum."

Frances replied back

"O honey, don't cum yet."

As she lifted her ass back in the air and said

"O babe, I need that cock buried back into my cunt."

Frances didn't want to call Sean but she did because that's was she was told to do. She was so proud of herself and never felt so excited.

This was a first for Sean, having phone sex with his wife. Hearing the words " back in my cunt " was all too much for Sean as he ejaculated over his stomach. He tried to announce his euphoria in a loud moan to his wife but all she could hear was her own loud moans of pleasure. Sean shouted into his phone louder in order to be heard.

Poor Sean was totally oblivious to the fact that his loving wife wasn't having phone sex with him but was in fact having real sex. Having real sex with James who at that moment was stretching her unfaithful, married cunt on her martial bed as he plowed his cock into her from behind.

James held onto Frances hips as he increased his pace of his fucking of Sean's wife. James reached forward and hit the mute button on the phone.The headboard on the bed hit hard off the painted wall hard as James continued to pile drive his cock in and out of Frances on her martial bed. It was a sound Frances never heard before in that bed because Sean would never fuck her so hard.

As James cock was in auto pilot, his mind drifted back to earlier in the evening of how he ended up in this fabulous situation.

James was pleasantly surprised at how his straightforwardness was working out to his good fortune. Early in the evening when he slow danced with Frances and she told him Jane was staying over. James whispered in her ear,

"I want you to lose Jane so I can take you back to your martial bed and fuck you as your husband listens in. I want him to think he is having phone sex with you and all the while I will be stretching your married cunt. Or maybe I"ll go home and fuck Jane instead, you let me know how I should end my evening."

Frances couldn't get words out her mouth as she was in shock at James suggestion. She glanced over at Jane and could feel her heart beat in the back of her throat. But before Frances could come up with a reply, James leaned forward and said,

"But be warned because it I conquer your married pussy tonight it will always be mine for the taking."

Frances then ground her hips forward against James's hard cock and whispered back into James's ear,

"My married cunt is ready to be conquered tonight."

James flashback thoughts were interrupted when he heard Sean's raise his voice through then phone. With his cock bottomed out in Frances cunt James shouted to Frances

"Hubby doesn't know yet that this cunt is now mine."

Frances quickly shouted back,

"You own my married cunt now."

James ended the call as he continued to plow his cock deep into Frances. Frances screamed loudly as the headboard hit the wall.

Little did Frances know that her lovely four year old daughter throw a huge tantrum earlier in the evening at her grandparents house about not being able to sleep in her own bed. So huge that after an hour and a half Sean's mother decided to bring her back home to her own bed and stay the night with her there.

As soon as Sean's mother Claire finally got the four year old off to sleep she called her husband back at home to say goodnight as she nursed a double vodka to calm her nerves. After a few more vodkas Claire made her way up to the guest room to crash for the night. Claire didn't want to disturb Frances on her night out to let her know they were back at her house.

Not too long after falling asleep Claire woke to the sound of Frances shouting,

"O babe, I'm so fucking horny right now, you have no idea how wet I am and how much I need your hard cock in me now."

At first Claire thought that Sean must have flown back early but soon guessed her son's voice was on speaker phone she realized that Frances and Sean were having phone sex.

Claire listed intently to the phone sex going on the other side of the sheetrock wall. Claire didn't bring a night bag when she brought her four year old back home so she was naked as she listened to her daughter in-law and son.

As Claire listened to the variety of vulgar words like, "cock, cum, fuck, etc," she pulled back the bed cover, spread her legs and used two fingers as she circled her clit. As the phone sex became more intense fifty eight year old Claire could feel her vagina lips spread unable to hold back a river of moisture from her pussy.

Small moans of pleasure escaped Claire's mouth as she plunged two fingers deep in and out of her pussy. Her ass was lifting up off the bed as her pussy was eagerly wanting the two fingers to be driven in deeper. Claire was working those fingers hard as she was eager to make herself cum hard.

Claire's fingers came to an abrupt stop when she felt the vibration of the wall make contact with her head. The vibration was from the head board of the master bed. As the headboard continued to hit the wall, Claire could no longer hear her son's voice, all she could hear was Frances scream and a male voice shout out.

As Frances was about to cum again on James's cock Claire tiptoed across the guest bedroom floor and sneaked a look in through the open master bedroom door. What Claire saw made her gasp out loud.

Claire saw her whaling daughter in-law on all fours as a naked black man was jack hammering his cock into her cunt. As Frances came she pulled her body forward off the nine inch weapon that she was impaled on and collapsed on the bed.

Not much could be hear over Frances continuous panting but James did hear Claire gasp as he looked the direction of the open bedroom door. Claire was slow to move as she saw James lock eyes with her. Claire was like a deer in headlights as her gaze was transfixed on James's fully erect hard cock.

James was pleasantly surprised by the nice vision of a naked, tanned, beautiful lady at the doorway. James calmly raised a finger to his lips as his cock twitched from the sigh of Claire. Claire was unaware that one for her fingers was working her clit.

The stare off between James and Claire was interrupted by Frances's voice. As she still had her head buried in a pillow she said,

" O my God. Nobody ever fucked me like that before but I'm too sore to fuck anymore, I need a rest."

Claire smiled at James when she heard that comment. As Frances was trying to fight off the exhaustion she was totally unaware that her mother in-law got to see her cheat and cum on another man's cock. Frances then asked,

"Can I at least suck your cock to finish you off?"

Claire shook her head from side to side answering the question for James. He replied back to Frances,

"No, you get some sleep and rest that fine pussy."

James then reversed himself off the bed, picked up his clothes and followed Claire's sexy ass back to the guest bedroom. James locked the door to make sure no four year kid came by. Claire put a pillow between the headboard and the wall as Claire was no novice when it came to cheating on her husband.

James positioned himself on the edge of the bed as Claire dropped her knees onto the carpeted floor. She then used her tongue to lick up the impressive black shaft before pushing up on her knees to take the knob of James's cock down her throat.

Throughout her thirty seven year marriage Claire couldn't remember saying no to the offer of another man's cock. Be it a boss of her husband, coworkers of his, male neighbors or contractors working on this home, Claire was alway eager to spread her legs or take the load of another man down her throat.So after many years of forbidden blow jobs she was able to deep throat James's cock in the first go. James was shocked when he saw Claire lips make contact with his pubic hair. James knew he wouldn't last long. Claire sensed this also as she deep throated him five or six times more before pushing James back on the bed.

Claire put a knee on either side of James as she impaled her soaking cunt onto the rock hard shaft. The wonderful sensation of feeling James's cock slide deep into her had Claire wanting to moan out loud but she knew that wasn't an option. Claire leaned forward and bit into the bed cover. Claire held onto James's face as she rode his cock hard, she whispered in his ear,

"I'm going to cum now but I'm going to need this cock again somewhere I can scream out loud."

Claire drove her tongue deep into James's mouth and moaned as quietly as possible as an orgasm ripped through her body. James felt her body confuse as he pushed up his hips to fire off and deliver his cum into Claire's welcoming cunt.

Claire rocked herself on James's soften cock eager to cum again. As Claire came again a joyful feeling washed over her body as she was so happy to deprive her daughter in-law of this man's cum. Claire was so grateful to her granddaughter for throwing such a tantrum.

As Claire kissed James passionately at the front door to sneak him out she asked,

"How do I get my hands, mouth, and pussy on this cock again?"

James replied,

" Call the club and ask for the lost and found department."

Claire has a puzzled look on her face and said,

"What will I say I lost?"

Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers
12