Golf Season Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James didn't answer, he just held up her panties and bra which he picked up off the guest bedroom floor as he walked down the driveway.

Claire smiled to herself as she was looking forward to returning to her unsuspecting husband the next morning with another man's cum but with no bra or panties. She then returned to the guest bedroom and removed the helpful pillow. The last time Claire used the pillow trick was two weeks earlier in Aruba when one of the hotel bartenders tendered to her married cunt from behind as her passed out, drunken husband Alan lay next to her.

Sometimes Claire felt bad about cheating on her loving husband so much but it made her such a happy wife and seldom complained about much. So instead of getting frustrated with her husband if he did something that annoyed her, be it something simple like being late for dinner or more serious like forgetting her birthday, Claire would look at Alan and smile thinking to herself about all the extra cock she enjoyed over the years.

Claire has no intention of letting Frances know that she was aware that James had fucked her in here martial bed. Claire was just so happy to now know that she wasn't the only slut in the family who sought out some extra cock on the side.

James arrived back at his apartment exhausted after a very eventful evening. He emptied his suit jacket and pants of three bras and three pairs of panties. This was a new record by far for him as usually it would be on pair of sexy panties. He would label them after a good nights sleep. Frances wouldn't notice her sexy set missing until the next morning. The events of the fabulous evening would only encourage James to continue his straightforwardness towards married women.

12