All Comments on 'Golf Shop or Victoria's Secret'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thats the kind of "hot wife" husbands really want, his hot wife, not some slut. Thanks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I wonder how long it will....

...take for someone to read something devious into her hiding the bag.-thanks for the read....

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Story

Like the Story it takes you from Beginning to End with a Tinge of Suspicion & Jealousy to Total Love

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Real good writing, thank you--

for a great dead. It's fun to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BS

So the bag contained 3 or 4 sets of lingerie, but she couldn't wear even ONE of them for their anniversary because WHY? Because she was so much more concerned with helping her sister, and the possibilty that the set she wore MIGHT get damaged, than she was with pleasing her husband? What bull shit. He should divorce.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Their you go Pete, Read the comment below Me.

Good story Woodman keep them coming. Your stories are always interesting and always end with someone Making sure that "Life Goes ON".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes Life goes on...

to me too many holes in this relationship... Looks like a train wreck down the track

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He is an Idiot

Sorry, I admire your writing but he comes across as a complete untrusting ass-hole. His wife should kick him out.

the Ct. Yankee

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Foul!

She still committed a foul in the bedroom, she gets nice anniversary gifts, and what does she give him?? Typical, don't touch me daily wear nighties... The suspicion was well earned.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
They are good together -

But it does show what secrets and lies can do to even the best relationship.

Humans are fallible they make mistakes - the outcomes are not always so much fun to live with.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Good humorous story 5 stars.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Interesting twist

to what appeared to be a predictable story. You fooled me!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A very good story and it fooled me, too.

I'm glad of the way it turned out. True love rewarded is a wonderful thing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Clever story - I think

AS always, a well written story. But at the end I'm not sure I believe Sloane. I think he would have been better served by listening to what was going on in the house between the two women instead of just barging in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Duh

Hey Wood you are a Big Fucking CUCK. You lost your Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's so stunning about this mess?

Is that he believed a word that came out of her mouth. Why did she need to be dressed in the sexy lingerie? She's a lying cheating cunt and he gets lost in the sex? Is he even the father of the baby? This is just so implausible I can't believe it. Even for fiction this was ridiculous.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 9 years ago
****

Good writing but the emotion was a bit "flat".

I finished mentally saying " okay.... And?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have done it again. but your hero? sounds like a lot of guys I knew in the Navy, they went out a lot and bragged about their conquests from the bar scene but expected the at home wife to be celibate.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Ok but

This story just want not as entertaining as most of this author's stories. It was a little flat sort of Ho Hum.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
So so

Seemed a bit trite. Would have been more ambiguous if was her sister in law. The possibility of girl on girl sex wouldn't be incest. Also, she never wore such stuff, so where does she get off giving advice.

That said, I enjoy your stuff

Chilley

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Perhaps,,,perhaps not.

So why was Sloane dressed up to give her sister instructions. Were they both waiting for Bob to come home?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Okay

That's about it. Pretty boring actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm, NO!

When wives or husbands begin hiding things or keeping secrets from each other there is trouble in paradise. It is difficult enough to maintain and grow a relationship without the doubts and insecurities brought on by such actions. There is also the blatant disrespect shown to your spouse in such cases.

"Sloane explained. "My plan was to get something sexy for our anniversary and buy some things for Cindy too." So why didn't she wear the "sexy" crap for her hubby on their anniversary? Hurriedly spun lies never hold up to scrutiny.

Moral of the story: Something is fishy in the land of OZ or stupid husbands are always the last to know.

P.S. Get a DNA of the baby A.S.A.P.!

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY GOOD ONE.

She DID make him look like a fuck... even in his OWN eyes. Women are naturally sneaky so, to her, what she was doing was second nature but he could have been killed or badly fucked up in an auto accident while speeding to her sister's house to find out what was going on about those sexy clothes. She handled it right when she came home but it'll still be an embarrassing memory for him.

Found one error... You wrote: (( the bag from Vicky's was gone. I searched the entire closet but it was defiantly gone. )) The correct word is DEFINITELY. The definition of defiantly is: "in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience."

I gave the story four stars. It's good but doesn't rate five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish I could give most of your stories a 5.

Lack of any erotica means I usually can only go as high as a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

THE story sucked.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Dumb

She is pregnant, get a DNA test. She worries about her sister's marriage, she should worry about he own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
right, she buys multiple outfits

"for him" but doesnt wear a single one? She nneds all four to show her sister how to pose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with below

She buys 4 sexy outfits, to "Help her sister out", and doesn't wear even one for her husband? Even on their anniversary? Why was the lingerie even necessary, if she was just helping her sister to be more sexy? What, Bob is to get the benefit of her buying sexy lingerie, but hubby gets nothing? If she was in fact telling the truth, then it's HER marriage that needs help, because she is making a huge effort to her sister and Bob, while completely taking her own marriage and husband for granted.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Makes

Makes you wonder.doesn't it? Can you really trust her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UNCOMPROMISING

My comment title has to due with your critics and not your story. Some people can sure draw a lot of conclusions from something that is not there. Maybe they're reading your mind, woodmanone, and not what you've written. There are no surprises if there are no secrets. Funny that way. And that damned package was being defiant for not being where it should have been! 5 STARS from me. Great story; loved it! CC

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
I accept that you wrote it as is, and the outcome was the truth. It's your story.

However, many things didn't work.

In explanation, she said she bought it for their anniversary. What... the anniversary NEXT year?

The anniversary passed. The weekend afterwards passed, all with no sign of the lingerie. He NEVER saw it on her until he walked into the sister's house.

On top of that, her stance was that lingerie in general, was a waste of money and rejected buying any, or wearing any, for him at any time. Why, if she felt that way, would she think it was a valid approach to waste money on four sets, just for the purpose of assisting her sister? She had already stated it wasn't valid for herself, so she is hardly going to push it on her sister, and she is hardly going to buy expensive underwear for herself to just boost her sister's relationship.

Furthermore, even if the lingerie did hit the floor two minutes after putting it on, on the night of the anniversary, it's not destroyed (in most cases, especially if it's expensive).

If all was on the up-and-up, she could have honoured the anniversary and even if the lingerie needed a wash after that... be used to assist the sister. Also... there were four sets of lingerie in that bag.

On top of that, why does she need to dress sexily to 'instruct' her sister? Surely it would be better to take her sister shopping and help her pick some flattering stuff? She doesn't need to exhibit herself to reassure her sister. In fact, given the contrast in looks and styles, wouldn't doing so, actually have a negative effect on the sisters self image and confidence?

There was just no need to get together and play dress-ups.

As I said, I accept the story as written, but it's not convincing. You, being the writer, create the reality as it is, and determine the outcome. Given the points I have raised, you have left a more than substantial element of doubt.

Sorry, doesn't work.

Feels more to me that he did not get to the truth, and then she came home, wearing the obvious tools to distract him, and then used her body to wipe away the questions.

That fits better with the dialog and action. That makes this man smart but very dumb. Either that, or it's just not a well constructed plot.

I give them the benefit of the doubt because as writer, you left it there. That makes it the 'truth'.

However, I wouldn't be surprised at a follow-up that turns this story on it's head, and if you, or someone else did submit such a follow-up, not a single line or action in this story would need to be altered our reinvented in order to make it fit.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Infinitecycle, you summarized this story's flaws well enough to show how a reader can be left with the impression that Sloane is cheating with both her sister and her brother-in-law. I think woodman one intended this to be a sweet story about a good marriage and a minor misunderstanding. I THINK that was his intention. But I'm not sure. Too many inconsistencies. So I'll just say it, woodman one failed. Any story that leaves a careful reader perplexed at the end is not clever. It's annoying.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 3 years ago

Why buy 4 sexy outfits, it's either an OTT action or a badly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bob

Sure hid under the bed fast.

I get what the writer was going for, but he failed miserably. Nothing in the story adds up. The writer was going for sweet, but all he achieved was doubt. Big doubts.

Others have said it, but why buy the lingerie, if she is just going to instruct her sister? Why did she need 4 different outfits? Why from Victoria's Secret, the most expensive lingerie there is? Why did she spend so much money if she was just instructing her sister on how to stand and pose? Why did she not wear them for her husband on their anniversary just passed? Why did she hide them from her husband? Was helping Bob get better sex from her sister more important? Why was Bob's truck parked at home, when he was supposed to be at work?

There are enough unanswered questions to raise valid and serious doubts about his wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Read again

Still haven't decided if I trust her or not. DNA test maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others have pointed out the huge plot hole in the story.

Sloane explained. "My plan was to get something sexy for our anniversary and buy some things for Cindy too.

Except that their anniversary had come and gone for some time and Sloane had yet to wear the new sexy underwear for her husband's benefit. Sloane's excuse doesn't hold water nor pass the smell test. Now with the sudden pregnancy announcement, hubby better get a DNA test done. Trust but verify and as of yet nothing has been verified only more questions. Cheaters are known to lie to keep their affairs secret.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

They had worked on Cindy's hair, makeup, and how to wear and use the lingerie.

And she was going to show her how to be sexy in that lingerie yet never wears the stuff herself.

So that along with everyone elses points, the issue is you knew where you wanted this to end but didnt think through plot and story line and put in the effort to get to where you wanted.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - primarily for the zero plot.

Why even mention the anniversary, if it was not going to be used somewhere in the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

InfiniteCycle has summarized it best, I think. I might add just one minor occurrence that struck me as strange, although thinking about it, it probably could be explained away: Sloane was posing for her sister in lingerie, but put on a robe before joining Dillon in the living room?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Fun story with too many holes in it to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope… not the behaviour of a faithful wife!! Especially springing up the “We r pregnant” news!!!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Nice one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was really prepared for the two sisters to be whoring around together, or in a threescore with Bob, but surprise, Sloane is flicking a group of Surgeons at the hospital.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is full of holes.

Why would Sloane buy, then model, lingerie in order to help ramp up her sister's flagging relationship when her previous attitude was that she didn't need to do these things herself for her own husband? The two mindsets do not reconcile.

Why would Sloane buy multiple sets, even mention wanting to wear one for their anniversary, but not set one aside for her special night, despite her previous attitude? She didn't have to preserve ALL of the outfits for her sister's educational benefit. She could, and should have, bought one for the actual special night... not come to bed in an old t-shirt, an act which she continued to do as the days went on.

Why would Sloane NOT spring such special news about being pregnant on their special anniversary night, cementing it as a MOMENTOUS occasion? A watershed moment in their marriage, exponentially improved by revealing it during a celebration of that marriage? Instead, she acts for days as if there is nothing unusual. No big surprise to keep hidden.

Why would Sloane even need to model these outfits for her sister? Did her sister not know how to dress herself? All that would really have been required would to take her sister shopping, buy the lingerie and a bottle of wine and tell her "Go get him, tiger!"

I think the real question is 'who is the baby daddy?', especially considering Sloane's less-than-eager approach to revealing such a huge change in their lives until she had a reason... to distract her husband's curiosity.

The conclusion of the story does nothing to resolve the dilemma, and it is compounded because her sister is somehow involved. There is no evidence about the brother-in-law. He could not have even come home unexpectedly, as the sister was driving him to work. It's much more likely that the women were waiting for someone else to arrive.

Sorry, but it's a big miss if you were trying to create a mystery with a twist, where everything worked out. It did, but only because the husband appears to be a clueless, gullible fool.

Just a two from me, for story structure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...