Golf Trip Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
My Bisexuality Discovered and Getting Used By My Frat Bros.
5.5k words
4.72
6.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhoov
lhoov
16 Followers

I laid there for a while after Joe had left. A drinking game two weeks before had led to me outing myself as bisexual to a couple old college friends. And now I was on what at first seemed like an innocuous golf trip with those same college buds and one more, but it had taken an unexpected turn. Or, maybe I'd just been naive.

My "straight" friends had taken all my clothes and the towels from the hotel room while I was at the pool, and gave me a choice:

Give up the few clothes I wore back from the pool and stay naked all the time to serve them sexually, whenever they wanted.

Or, risk being outed.

They'd played me just right. A mix of:

Soft Threat: "we might tell, or we might not".

and

Coaxing: ..."We'll have a good time"..."You really want to do it"..."You get to do things you like to do. Things you've been dreaming about doing."...

To be truthful, it was the coaxing that won the day for them. They were dead right. Sucking their dicks was something I really did want to do, and I had fantasized about doing, even after college. I didn't really think they'd expose me to my wife, but since I really did want to do it, would I really want to take even a small chance they would out me?

I jumped in. I took off my clothes and stood there in front of them, naked, hard and blushing. With two loads swallowed, a massive load painted on my face, and being told to jack off and eat my cum in front of them, I was officially their faggot sub.

And now, Joe drops off an enema and tells me to clean my ass for the night action! Hadn't really seen the anal thing coming.

When I had a regular boyfriend, I was definitely the bottom. So, clearly, I do like anal.

When I convinced my boyfriend to get a little bondage kink and dom/sub play going, I was the one that wanted to be in the restraints and to be used for his pleasure. So, clearly, being their naked sub, wasn't a problem.

Win-Win...at least so far.

I didn't want to stay under the covers forever, so I turned the thermostat up pretty high and let the room warm up. I cracked the door and made sure the Do Not Disturb tag was on the outside handle, and sat there naked as I finished my sandwich, drinking another beer from the mini-bar.

I had no idea when they were coming back so I went ahead and cleaned out my ass. I skipped the enema bag - just easier to use the hose from the handheld shower attachment instead. Fortunately, the cleanout was quick, so I grabbed another beer and soaked in the oversized tub. No towels, so I let the water drain out slowly and it didn't take long for my skin to dry off. I went back into the room and opened another beer and reclined on the bed listening to a blues station on the radio.

Before I could drink much of that beer, I heard the door open and in walked Pat followed by Danny and Joe. Pat didn't waste any time.

"It's playtime again, faggot", with a smile and a wink. "Come get me naked", he chucked.

I got up and went over to him and pulled his polo shirt over his shoulders and stopped there. I decided to give him a bonus and sucked on one of his beautiful, small nipples. He gasped just a little. I took that as a sign, and moved over to suck his other nipple as I tweaked the first one. Soft gasps turned into soft moans. I've been told I'm good with nipples! I grabbed his dick with my free hand and kneaded it through his shorts. His semi quickly turned into a full hardon. I got down on my knees and pulled off his sandals and then pushed my face into his crotch,biting his shorts. I reached up for his belt and helped his shorts off. His dick was tenting at his boxers and I pulled them down slowly, just like this afternoon, grabbing the back first and pulling them over his ass slowly, and then gradually pulling the front waistband so it dragged across his hard dick. Even slower when getting closer to the head, and it did it again. His thick 7 inch dick popped up and slapped him in the belly. I started to suck the perfectly shaped helmet, but he pulled out and walked to a chair.

"I think you need to go help Joe, faggot! He wants another one of those blowjobs you did so well this afternoon."

Joe was already at the foot of the bed and I stood up, my dick already pointing to the ceiling, and walked over. He'd taken his shirt off, and I gave him the same nipple suck, getting a similar gasp of enjoyment. I knelt down and pulled off his shorts and boxers as one, glancing over to see Danny already down to his underwear with his huge hardon poking above the waistband of his boxers as he started to slip them off. I moved in to suck Joe's dick and he sat down on the bed. Pretty soon he scooted back so he could lay down, and I crawled up on all fours between his legs to resume my job. After sucking him enough to get him moaning, I dropped my head and shoulders to suck his balls and lick his taint, causing my knees to spread apart, and my ass to push back.

Pat was now behind me and chuckled. "Now, I like that position, faggot. Spread those legs out a little more."

I did as he said, which lowered my ass and parted my cheeks. I pulled Joe down by the hips so I could jut my ass out farther. I knew what they were coming for... Danny reached in a small paper sack and tossed Pat a bottle of lube. I kept working on Joe's dick and balls, getting them all slick with my spit and I felt Pat starting to rub my ass cheeks. He never seemed in a hurry. His hands moved away for a little and I could hear the lube bottle snap open. Soon his dick was pressed up against my hole, but he hadn't put any inside me.

I reached back and said "Hand me the lube, please".

"Fucking amateurs!", I mumbled.

That earned me a sharp slap on the ass.

"Sure thing, faggot. We've got all night."

I loaded up some lube and fingered my hole, first one finger but soon moving on to two. I was thinking as much about Danny's massive cock as I was about Pat's coming invasion. Danny was naked now and he had moved to the bed as I continued sucking Joe. His monster dick was looking even bigger than earlier that day, as he slowly stroked it - definitely thinking it was more on the 9 inch side of my estimate, so I pushed in a third finger. When I pulled my fingers away, Pat replaced them with his dickhead and it wasn't long before his thick tool pressed through my hole.

"Ummmph." I pulled off Joe's dick and groaned. "Ohhhhh Fuck Yeahhh...."

"Mmmmm. Fuck", Pat groaned back at me. "Fuck, Yeah!", he echoed, slapping my ass a couple times.

It wasn't long before he started pressing in more. Inch by inch his dick made it all the way in. My dick had sprung back to a full erection when he first popped through my hole, and now that he was all the way in I was starting to have that wonderful, indescribable sensation - like nothing you'll ever feel unless you've had a dick up there. I wanted to grab myself and cum right then, but I knew I had more in store.

I pulled off Joe's dick went back to sucking his balls, and he lifted his hips a little to give me access to his taint. Pat started doing full strokes, coming almost all the way out and then burying himself in my ass, with more and more force each time he shoved it back in.

"Fuck yeah, faggot", slapping my ass again. The sting felt good.

I pushed back in rhythm with Pat's thrusts, sometimes losing Joe out of my mouth. I held on to the base of his shaft with my hand and jumped back on it with my mouth as soon as I could. Joe got up on his knees to get a view of the action, coming forward and stuffing his dick back in my mouth. He seemed mesmerized by Pat driving in and me pushing back, his hips and my ass banging together. I did better keeping my mouth and hand on Joe's dick in this position and it must have worked. He blew his load in my mouth without warning. With the spit roasting I couldn't keep it all in my mouth, but licked and sucked the cum off him and my hand between Pat's thrusts. Pat now had a firm grasp on my hips and was squeezing and slapping my butt cheeks.

After I cleaned off Joe's dick, Danny knelt in front of me and I started working on his monster knob.

"Suck me good, but not too good, because I'm the next one back there, faggot."

I looked up and he was smiling. He reached out and put his hand on the back of my head and pressed down. Danny took control of my head and Pat had a firm hold on my hips. I was under their control. They took my body over, and used me for their pleasure. I let go and just did what their hands and dicks made me do. Pat was breathing hard and he was grunting and pounding my ass. Danny had both his hands firmly on my head now, thrusting his huge tool at my throat, coaching me, "Yeah, that's it, take it in deeper! You can do it for me", as he pressed farther back in my throat, pulling back just when I had to have a breath. And I did want to do it for him, make his dick feel more pleasure than he'd ever felt before. Even though I couldn't help but gag, his huge dick filling my mouth and throat while Pat was filling my ass had me in another world. I hardly knew where I was anymore, floating in a world of intense sensations and big dicks, and nothing else. Pat managed to find my prostate and I felt a combination of intense pressure and pleasure in my balls and dick without touching myself. Danny's dick was almost pouring out precum. Pat had started to pick up the pace. Sweat was flying.

Pat was grunting away, "OH SHIT. OH FUUUCK!!!"

He started to ram harder and harder. He let out loud groans as he fucked his cum up my ass. As he slowed, his groans got softer and his breathing became more regular. He was rubbing my ass instead of slapping it. Danny kept a firm hold on my head but slowed his pumping down and didn't go as deep. When Pat finally pulled out of my ass, Danny pulled out of my mouth, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled so I was looking up at him.

"Round two, faggot. I hope you're ready", and he cocked his jaw and smiled and just kept looking me in the eye.

His huge dick was covered in my spit and precum. It looked beautiful. Hopefully Pat had stretched me enough to take that fat cock in me. I wanted it, was scared about it, and I didn't really have a choice.

I looked up at him and said "Start slow...really slow.

Danny got up and pulled me up. He led me to the desk and pushed my torso forward, pulled my ass back and kicked my ankles out to the side. My hole was twitching. I was trying not to clamp down, but I feared the damage that thing could do to my special place back there.

He took his time lubing up and then pushed at my hole, but his head was so big it didn't go in. He pulled back a little, added some more lube and pushed again, but my hole still refused admission. He repeated that 4 or 5 times and then I pushed back and his big head popped through. I gasped and felt a cramp.

"Hold on just a second" I breathed hard and fast and resisted yelling out. I grunted instead. I dropped my head and groaned.

"MMMMMPHH, UNNNHHH. SHIIITTT."

More deep breathing. He paused and rubbed my lower back and butt cheeks. Leaving just his dickhead inside.

"Breathe, buddy. It'll pass. We're in no hurry."

The cramp and anal spasm did pass, but he still felt huge. He held steady and I tried pushing back, very slowly. I was slick enough from Pat's cum and the extra lube to slide back another inch....slowly another...then another. I stopped at what must have been about 4 or 5 inches.

"Oh my fucking god!"

The pressure and the fullness were intense. I slid back up to the top and then slowly eased back down, getting a little more of his huge dick past my loosening hole. Each time I slid back up and pushed back down his fat shaft, I got him a little farther in me. The ride got easier and easier. When I started to get him in deep, I would cramp inside. I'd change my hip angle a little and get past it. Soon, I started to push back without any cramping or pain. It felt so incredibly full back there and the pressure in my ass was so fucking intense that I felt it in my dick! As I got close to getting him all in, he started to take over and slowly fuck me.

"Hold on, faggot, because we're going for a ride!"

I gasped back at him, "Fuck, man! Don't gallop, yet".

He laughed, slapped my ass cheek hard, and his pace picked up a little. A minute or so later, he slapped harder, and again went a little faster. He slapped hard a third time, and again a little faster. No gallop, but he definitely wasn't going slow anymore, either.

With steady thrusting, I loosened up even more and he was bottoming out. He started taking longer strokes. His big head popped out for a second or two and then he'd drive right back in, all the way in with a single thrust. The feeling of being penetrated over and over again by his massive dick was an ass stretching, mind blowing revelation. With the size of his tool, the strokes were long! His hips banged my ass with his big ball slapping my taint when he bottomed out. I'd never felt anything like it. We got in rhythm and sweat was dripping off my chin onto the desk. I looked over my shoulder. Joe was sitting on the bed, playing with his spent dick and balls, entranced by the sight of Danny's thick shaft pistoning in and out of my hole. I wish I had a movie.

We were both grunting and moaning, me unintelligibly for the most part.

He moaned... "Oh Yeah, faggot. I could ride you all fucking night."

My dick felt like a sausage that was about to split and I hadn't even touched myself. My balls were tight against my body and I was filled with intense sensations connecting my dick to my ass.

"Get on the bed and kneel at the edge."

I got in position and spread my legs wide and leaned my ass back so I was at his dick level. Pat had gone into the bathroom and washed his dick and he came back and knelt in front of me, still dripping wet, since we had no towels. Danny pushed right in. My hole was ready for him, but the forward thrust pushed my face into Pat's crotch. I started sucking his hard dick as Danny did his long, powerful strokes, slow again at first, but then picking up the pace. The gallop had begun! Joe sat on the other bed, getting a view from the side and was stroking his dick. The pressure built up in my dick like before. Danny started groaning again.

"OH, FUCK. OH, SHIT."

I was pushing back at his dick with every stroke, taking every bit of that monster in me. I felt every thrust in my throbbing cock. Pat was having to come forward with his dick because it would pop out of my mouth. He got in rhythm with us and I was getting fucked at both ends again, but my partners had reversed. I was in ass fucking, dick sucking heaven as they used my body. My ass was fucked hard and slapped hard. My mouth was filled and my hair grabbed. The room was filled with moans and the smell of sweaty men. Pat grunted loudly, shooting the first two or three spurts in my mouth before his dick popped out and sprayed my face and hair with the rest.

Danny grunted louder "FUCK, OH FUCK, SHIT, UNNGGGGHHHHH......."

And then something happened that had never happened to me before. I started to cum without touching myself. Fucking incredible sensations were happening all over my body. Danny kept thrusting and one jet shot under my chest with such force that it hit Pat on the thigh. I seemed to cum forever, hitting my chin, my arms, and flooding the sheet. Danny must have cum right then, because he slowed his strokes and started to rub my ass with both hands, spreading my cheeks apart as he went in and out.

"That looks beautiful."

After a few minutes, he collapsed on my back and then let his full body weight press down on me, pushing me flat onto the bed. He laid there on top of me with his dick still in me. Pat had moved over and was laying on his side. As I was pressed down by Danny's body, Pat's dick was right in front of my face. He wiped my spurt of cum off his thigh and rubbed it on my upper lip, just below my nose. I reached up and rubbed his still pudged dick and he moaned a little. I'd forgotten about Joe, but just then I heard a grunt from the side of the bed and he shot a stream of cum our way, landing on the bed, right next to Pat's chest.

"Good thing you didn't hit me, you little shit" Pat laughed.

"You'd have just made me lick it off", I mumbled.

"And, you would have loved it."

"Mmmm, uh huh, I think I would have...I'm a faggot. We like cum."

Danny's half hard dick was still in me as he lay on top of me. He was still breathing hard. It felt good to have him up there. He reached down and clasped my left hand. I don't think the other guys saw that, but he held my hand for a little while and then squeezed it and let go.

"Damn", Danny said quietly. "Damn", he said again. "I'm glad you guys invited the faggot along."

Joe crawled up on the bed. We all just laid there. The pressure of Danny laying on me still felt wonderful. His dick was still in me and even half hard it was still big. Pat rubbed my head gently for a good while.

"Your such a good faggot. I think you'll need to come on the fishing trip we were planning this summer. Did you know that Danny's family has a cabin in Canada. Nobody around for miles?"

"Whatever would we do there", I mumbled.

"Keep a dick in one of your holes, constantly," Danny mumbled from on top of me.

I closed my eyes, and continued to slowly fondle Pat's dick. Every muscle in my body was relaxed.

Finally, Pat rose up and said, "We have an early tee time tomorrow".

Danny rolled off slowly and his dick slipped out of my ass. It still hadn't come all the way down. My hole felt like it gaped in his absence.

"Um, guys, I don't think I can walk back to the room without showering off, and we forgot to bring towels," Danny said.

Joe replied, "I don't have any of that lube or butt stuff on me. I'll get some."

He got up and put on his clothes and was back in a minute with four big towels, and we all headed toward the shower together. "Our faggot can be our shower boy, too" Pat laughed. It was a big enough shower that we could all fit in. A little tight, bodies close together, but a little room to move around. I took turns washing them off, kneeling on the hard tile floor when it was time to wash their dicks and asses. What a wonderful view, all that dick and ass crammed close together! Pat and Danny dried off and left, but Joe stayed while I finished washing off. I asked why, and he told me "No towels in the room when we're not here. Can't risk you wrapping a towel around you and walking out to find some clothes."

"Oh, yeah" I replied. "I forgot."

He took off with the wet towels. I hadn't had a chance to release Pat and Danny's loads in the toilet, so I did that and rinsed off again in the shower, before soaking in the tub. My ass had that wonderful feeling you get after being fucked really good, but my jaw was a little sore.

-----------------------

It was close to midnight and I was sleeping hard when I woke up to the sound of the door opening. It was Pat. He crawled in bed with me after getting naked. He laid with his leg and arm across me.

"I hope you don't mind our little game. We're having a good time. I guess you can tell."

"It wasn't really what I was expecting, but I'm good. It's something I like to do." I smiled through my sleepy haze.

"Dreamed about doing it with us?

"Well, yes, I did fantasize a lot about you guys in college, but not as a group. I have sucked each of your dicks many times in my fantasies, but always one at a time."

"I guess you did say you hadn't had group sex when we played that drinking game."

"I really haven't been with a lot of different guys, Pat. I only admitted to myself that I was bi about 10 years ago, and then I mainly chatted with other married guys online. Finally, I got the guts to try what I'd always fantasized about. I had a couple very brief relationships with other guys. Always married guys with the same secret desires. They would start feeling guilty and dump me. I felt guilt too. I'm definitely bi, but the gay side is strong. Seven years ago I met a guy who was a lot like me and we had a long term relationship. We fell in love, actually. He's the only guy who ever fucked me, before you did today. He got transferred overseas 6 months ago and I miss him a lot."

lhoov
lhoov
16 Followers
12