Golf Trip Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sex is fucking amazing. I'm just used to more foreplay."

Pat laughed, "Just like a girl."

"Fuck you!".

He laughed and gave that smile that I knew so well.

"You know, Pat, I saw you getting hard when I told you guys my secret during that drinking game."

"Who me?", he smiled.

"Yes. Definitely you. There was no doubt. Maybe you're not so straight after all."

"Shit. I'm just horny. Talking about any kinda sex gets me hot."

He paused.

"Honestly, I'd never thought about doing it with a guy until that night. After you left, I told Joe that what you told us had gotten me hard and I felt a little weird about that. We were blasted from all the shots we drank and came up with the idea of having a little fun with you on the trip. Later that week Joe started to feel uncomfortable and was backing out on the idea. I ended up telling Danny and he seemed very interested. He's the one that came up with taking your clothes and making you our naked bitch for the weekend. He's also the one that said we should fuck you when we left after you blew us this afternoon. You noticed Joe wasn't convinced, but he doesn't know what he missed by not riding that fine ass of yours."

Then that smile and wink again.

"So, why are you back in the room. Needed some more gay sex? I thought you were straight."

"Well, I really did want to make sure that you were OK. After all, Danny's pretty big", he laughed. "And I am still a little horny. It was hot watching him ream that nice ass of yours. The guy has a big tool!"

"Another sign of how straight you are, enjoying the sight of a big fat cock getting buried in my ass."

"You look 10 years younger than your age and you still have a fine ass."

"Thanks, I didn't think straight guys noticed such things."

"I'm learning to appreciate new things."

He started to caress my chest.

"I always kinda wondered whether you were gay."

"I think a lot of guys thought that. I never dated much in college, and when I did it was never for long. I never brought any girls back from the bars."

"You always seemed to look interested when you saw one of us naked, particularly if there was any morning wood going on."

"Everyone looks."

"Sure. But you looked a little longer than the rest, and you seemed interested, not just casually glancing."

"You were always pretty free and easy with sporting your morning wood. I think you must have been interested in being looked at."

"Not really. I just figured everybody bones up in the morning and didn't see any reason to hide it."

"Yeah, sure. I'm not buying it."

"It's true. But it's also true that I found today really hot. And it's weird, but I've been thinking about the look on your face during that drinking game, when you admitted you had french kissed a guy."

"What about it?"

He didn't say anything more, but moved in and gave me a long slow kiss, slipping his tongue in toward the end. What could I do, but roll over and kiss him back with a slow, sensual kiss and more tongue action. He reached around and embraced me as our tongues danced together, lightly at times and more vigorously at times. I was getting hard and could feel his hard dick, too. We pressed our bodies together and kissed passionately, rolling around the bed. He started to grab my butt and whispered in my ear "I want some more of this."

"You forgot to call me, faggot."

"I think you like your new name."

He kissed me again and started to play more aggressively with my butt. I hadn't noticed when he walked in, but he'd brought two towels. He got up and unrolled one, pulling out the lube.

"I see you came with a plan in mind", I said in a low voice.

He got back in bed, this time on top of me, and I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed as he started groping my ass again.

"Slowly and with lots of lube. I'm still sore from earlier."

He laughed and popped the lube open. This time he lubed up both his dick and my hole. He grabbed my legs and spread me apart and pushed his dick right in. No need for fingers first, after the fuckings I'd had earlier. He wasn't as big as Danny, but it still felt good, and I liked this position better. He started thrusting, his dick hitting my prostate right away. He leaned down and kissed me while he penetrated me. There's just something about having your partner's dick inside your body as you make out that can't be described. The intimacy of those kisses while his dick penetrates your body.... I grabbed the lube and greased up my dick and started stroking my dick that was sandwiched between our abs as he kissed and fucked me. Stroking myself slowly while he kept thrusting...kissing my lips...biting my chin...kissing and biting my neck. He arched his back so he could suck my nipples, and then he straightened up and supported my legs on his shoulders while he pounded my hole. I saw him looking down to see his dick slide in and out of my ass. He slowed down and pulled all the way out and then slowly back in. He repeated those slow thrusts while he watched his dick go in and out of me. He looked up and groaned.

"Like what you see," I said softly.

He very gradually picked up the pace and then started to add some force to the thrusts at the end.

"Oh, WOW. Fuck! Damn."

He bent forward at the waist and kept fucking hard with an extra force at the end of his thrusts. He buried his tongue in my mouth while fucking me hard. He came up on one elbow and grabbed my hair with the other hand as he drove his cock in my ass. I was stroking my dick with one hand and grabbed the back of his neck with the other. Our foreheads came together. We were both sweating, panting and grunting.

I groaned, "I don't think I'm going to last much longer."

"Fuck! Me either. Mmmmph...I'm really close" he grunted.

"Go for it, man. Cum inside me!"

He started fucking even faster and harder, if that was possible. My butt was bouncing back with each power thrust. I came all over my chest just as he started grunting loud enough to wake the neighbors. His thrusts slowed, but they were still forceful and each stroke finished with a hard, sustained press against my hole. One last hard thrust and he pressed hard into my ass, and held it there for a minute, as his grunts turned into whimpers and his breathing slowed down. He collapsed on my chest, my cum smearing both our bodies. He laid there for a minute and then looked up and kissed me gently.

"Damn." was all he could say, over and over.

He stayed on top of me for a long time, even after his dick slipped out of me. I had my legs wrapped around his back. His head was on my shoulder and he nuzzled into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, and after a while pulled one arm up to caress his head. I slid the other arm down and rubbed his smooth, hairless ass.

He eventually raised up on one elbow and looked me in the eyes and rubbed a hand through my hair, playing with it as he smiled. I noticed how blue his eyes are.

"Let's go wash off", he said very softly.

We went to the shower and took turns washing each other off. This time he actually washed and fondled my dick and ass. We kissed more and explored each other's bodies in the shower. We dried off and he gathered up the towels on the way to get his clothes.

"I'd better be getting back. Don't want them to think I fell in love or something."

"That's okay. I won't tell them about the kissing. You can just tell them that you got horny and fucked the faggot again."

He pulled on his clothes as I got back in bed. He turned to look at me as he left the room, and smiled.

--------------------------

I slept like a rock, until I woke up to the loud door latch at 7:00 a.m. It was Joe.

"Get up, faggot!"

He was grinning and almost bouncing with glee as he walked into the room carrying my golfing clothes and a towel.

"We have an early tee time and we're all hungry as hell. Get your ass in the shower!"

I washed off quickly and I started to get dressed, but he hadn't brought underwear. I pulled on those lightweight golf shorts that weren't going to do much to hide anything. We went down to breakfast, and on the way out I checked to make sure the Do Not Disturb sign was still on the door. Wouldn't want the housekeeper to be wondering why there were no clothes and no towels in the room. At breakfast, Pat and Danny were already eating. They grinned at me as I walked in.

"Dang, Boy," Pat said, "you're walking pretty good for somebody who rode a horse as much as you did yesterday."

"Yeah, I think I even galloped for a while on that bigger horse."

"Eat up, we've gotta get to the first tee in 20 minutes."

12