Golf Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank rolled a 9, but drew a card that read 'Birdie - roll again' so he rolled a 14, for a total of 23. He happily fucked the sopping cunt of the lovely, responsive blonde 23 times. Rainbow sighed happily as she got up off the table.

For her turn, Helen rolled a 3, and announced, "Hole 7, gentlemen. I'm a par 3."

HOLE 7 -- PAR 3

The men were almost drooling now. They were at the start of the 'anal sex' holes, and they were excited. All three sported thick, throbbing dicks. They watched Helen place herself face down on the table top. Marcia got her a pillow, placing it under her pelvis to raise up her ass. Rainbow got the lube, and lubed Helen's ass hole liberally, inside and out, as well as lubing Sam's erection.

Sam teed off with a respectable 17. Helen was moaning joyously as his dick plunged in and out of her back passage. Barriers were down now. Inhibitions were down, as well. The onlookers in the gallery took to fraternizing as they watched. That means that while one pair of the group was fucking, the remaining four people were paired up, always male and female but otherwise indiscriminate of partner choice. Hugging, touching, fondling and kissing whatever partner was at hand as they watched the action.

Rainbow lubed Doug's cock as he rolled a rather disappointing 10. "Better luck next time, buddy," Frank told his friend, as the friend in question fucked his wife anally 10 times.

Frank himself got an 11 for his tee off count. He was somewhat mollified by the fact that Rainbow seemed to spend a little more time fondling his dick as she lubed it. She winked at him suggestively, and pointed at her own ass, reminding him her turn would come soon.

Rolling a 16, Sam's smile dimmed as he read the words on the 'F' card he drew, "You sliced into the rough." He stood there, awaiting an explanation.

Rainbow beckoned him over to where she stood. When he reached her she raised her arm, revealing her armpit. A true child of hippies, Rainbow didn't shave her golden armpit hair. "This is the rough," she informed him. Kneeling, and facing the same direction he was facing, she clamped her armpit over his cock. "It will take your 16 strokes to get out of the rough." Looking up into his face, she added, "If it's any compensation, you can hold onto these for leverage." She lifted her tits in illustration.

Smiling now, Sam leaned over and sank his hands into Rainbow's generous tit flesh, and began fucking her armpit. The others watched the head of his dick peek out from between her arm and tit with each stroke. When he finished, and she freed his cock, he announced, "That was quite rough on my big guy down here." He rubbed his cock a little sorrowfully, and the others laughed as Rainbow turned and gave his cock sweet kisses to make it feel better.

Doug got a 15, and a card that read simply 'Backswing', but had no understanding of how it applied to the game.

Helen got up off the table, removed the pillow, and told Doug, "Take my place, but face up." As he got into position, Rainbow added a bit of lube to his cock, and Helen straddled him and guided his cock into her ass. Sighing as she felt him stretch and fill her nether passage, she asked, "How many strokes was it?"

"It was 15," Marcia answered. Nodding, Helen raised and lowered herself until Doug's cock had fucked her ass 15 times. "That's a backswing," Marcia informed Doug and the other men, after the fact.

Rolling a 17, Frank's 'F' card read 'Narrow fairway' so he looked at Marcia, since Helen was once again face down with a pillow under her hips.

Marcia understood Frank's unspoken question. "Straddle her knees, Frank," she told him. Pointing to a place about halfway down Helen's clenched thighs, she said, "Fuck her here."

Frank asked for Rainbow to again lube his cock, glad for an excuse to feel her hands on him again. Once his cock was nice and slippery, he shoved it into the slit indicated, and fucked his wife's thighs a vigorous 17 times.

Sam, who now rolled a 23, got a 'G' card that read 'salute the gallery' and he knew just what to do, especially with 23 strokes! Helen's ass hole was still partially dilated from Doug's cock, so Sam had no problem working his lubed cock into her depths. He started ass fucking her with abandon, both of his hands gripping her by her hips.

Helen gasped and moaned loudly, feeling his passion. "OMG, Sam!" she cried out. "That feels so good! Please cum in me! Fill my ass!" She was clenching the edges of the table, her torso lifting up as her back arched involuntarily. Her tits were wobbling from his impacts, and her erect nipples stood out like pencil erasers!

Sam didn't waste his breath speaking -- he needed it to power his muscles. At stroke 19, he felt the telltale warning of orgasm. At stroke 21, he began spewing his seed into Helen's rectum. After stroke 23, he went motionless, but his cock was still jerking deep inside her.

Her torso still arched up and back, Helen turned her face to look over her shoulder. Sam's face was close enough. They kissed. "Mmmmmm," Helen hummed happily. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," Sam answered, his eyes twinkling as he looked into hers. "Now I must fulfill what the card demanded." He eased his cock from her ass hole, and it emerged slimy with his semen. He held his cum-covered 'club' by the base of its shaft with one hand, and raised his other hand in triumph, saluting the onlooking gallery. They cheered appropriately.

Doug, along with his roll of a 10, drew a 'G' card -- 'read the green' it instructed him. After reading its contents aloud, he said, "Helen, please turn onto your side." As she did so, he lifted her top leg up, and turned to Frank and Sam. "Guys, please support this leg for her." They were glad to assist. Now Helen's entire sexual area was fully visible to everyone, since the other ladies crowded in to see what Doug was doing.

He was studying everything intently, head low, reading the green. His gaze traveled from her smooth mons, along her shaven labia, and across her perineum. He studied her all the way to her ass hole, which, due to the stretch created by her spread thighs, was beginning to ooze out Sam's cum in a sticky, white stream. Running his index finger along Helen's puffy labia, he muttered, "Looks like the green has two tiny hillocks, here and here. And there's a shallow depression between them, along here." His finger was tracing Helen's slit at that point. "I think I'll make my approach from here," he decided aloud, tracing the crack of her buttocks towards her ass hole. "This green gets very wet at the hole," he added, dipping his finger into the cum. "So I'll have to drive the putt with a lot of force."

The reading of the green completed, the other men let go of Helen's leg, and she re-positioned herself face down, ass up. Doug straddled her, aligning his dick with her gaping, cum filled ass hole. With a hard, forceful hip movement, he slammed the full length of his cock into her. The 'slap' sound was a very wet one, as dislodged cum splatted between her ass and his pelvis. He gave her 9 more intense fucking strokes, both of them gasping for breath as he finished.

As Doug pulled his cum smeared dick out of Helen, Rainbow rushed over to him, knelt down, and licked and sucked him, cleaning his 'club' for him like a thoughtful caddie should. The game paused until she finished her task, since everyone wanted to watch.

Frank's roll of a 14 was accompanied with a 'play the hole' card, so he gleefully fucked his wife's ass hole the required 14 times. His dick slid in and out quite easily, because Doug had opened the hole so well, and Sam's semen still lubed it nicely.

Marcia helped Helen stand up, and took her place -- face down on the table, ass raised up by the pillow under her hips. She'd rolled a 3, so she announced, "Hole 8. Par 3. My ass is your fairway grass." The men had a chuckle about that.

HOLE 8 -- PAR 3

Sam rolled a 13. He'd already had a taste of fucking Marcia's ass during the fifth hole. But this time, rather than spit, his cock was liberally lubed by a grinning Rainbow. She even held his cock near his base to help aim him into Marcia's anus.

"Come on, big boy!" Marcia encouraged, looking back over her shoulder. "Ream my ass good! Show these other women what a stud I married!"

Sam did.

His cock shot into her ass, disappearing from sight in the blink of an eye. "YES!" Marcia screamed. For each of Sam's next 12 thrusts, Marcia cried out, "Yes!" for each one.

Eager to get at Marcia's ass, Doug had rolled a 14 while Sam was still drilling her. As Sam stepped away, Doug immediately took his place, stuffing his swollen cock into her ass.

"OMG!" Marcia groaned. "Another stud must be in me now!" She looked back. "Oh, hi Doug," she said as she winked suggestively. "You know what to do, don't you?"

Doug certainly did, plowing her ass hard 14 times. Marcia's ass muscles were quivering now as Doug pulled free. Marcia's hand had sneaked down to her cunt, and she was fingering her pussy. Everyone noticed her doing this, and no one stopped her, since the sight was so arousing.

Frank rolled a 19 for his tee off. Somehow, Marcia was working some internal muscles, making her anal opening dilate and constrict, over and over. It looked like a mouth wanting to suck on a straw, and Frank's cock was to be that straw. The ever helpful Rainbow lubed Frank's cock so vigorously that she was actually pumping his dick with her hand, all the way up until the time he rammed it home into Marcia's ass.

Her ass started rippling. Frank started bucking in a frenzy. At about stroke 10, Frank groaned, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Marcia could actually feel his warm seed spurting now as he thrust. She stabbed her fingers deep into her cunt, and with her fingertips felt his cock pulsating as it spewed. She shrieked her excitement, and joined him in orgasm.

After performing his 19 thrusts, Frank lowered his torso, stretching out along Marcia's back, as they both panted, catching their breaths. His penis stayed snuggled in her ass as long as possible.

For Sam's second 'shot', he rolled a 16, and drew an 'F' card. He read it to the gallery, saying, "You're in a water hazard."

Marcia, hearing that, got up off the table and took Sam's hand in hers. "Come along with me, honey," she requested. She led him to the bathroom, the rest of the gallery following the player. Turning on the shower and adjusting the water, Marcia said, "This is the water hazard. You have to fuck my ass in here."

Sam beamed a grin to the gallery as he climbed into the shower with Marcia. Bending her over under the warm spray, he wormed his dick into her ass. Marcia braced herself against the shower wall as the gallery counted out her husband's 16 thrusts into her back door. Once his task was complete, Sam pulled out, turned Marcia, and kissed her deeply, before they climbed out and toweled off.

When Marcia was back in position on the table, Doug got a value of 12, and his card told him to 'examine the swale', so he set the card down. He walked to the head of the table, bent low and gazed down along Marcia's spine, looking across the back of her head and her shoulders.

Moving to the level of her waist, he rested the side of his head on the top of one of her buttocks, and looked up her torso toward her head. At this point, he ran his hand softly over the contours of her shoulder blades and the bumps along her spine. His fingers even dipped into her prominent sacral dimples.

Turning his head to look the other way, he peered down her thighs and calves, again softly stroking her skin to feel her topography. His hand climbed up her thigh and his fingertips dipped into the valley between her upper thighs, touching her labia. Marcia obligingly shifted her thighs apart more, granting him more access. Doug moved his head to rest his cheek on her upper thighs, and stared intently at Marcia's sexual region, exploring with his fingers.

"That's the most thorough examination of swale I've ever seen," Frank whispered.

"Yes, dammit," Rainbow whispered back. "Why couldn't that have happened for one of MY holes?" she said, with mock exasperation. The gallery tittered.

Finally satisfied, Doug mounted Marcia and fucked her ass 12 times.

It was Frank's turn again, but his dick was still limp. Still, he rolled the dice. They came up 16. Sighing sadly, holding his limp dick in his hand, he drew an 'F'' card, and looked confused. "You're in the deep rough," he read. "The rough was Rainbow's armpit, I remember. How is the deep rough any different?" he asked.

Marcia was moving off the table, taking the pillow with her. Rainbow climbed on, placing herself face up, and spoke to Frank, "Straddle me, just below my hips." As she said this, she was fluffing out her healthy bush of blonde pubic hair. "This is the deep rough," she explained. "Place your dick into it."

He did, inserting his still fairly flaccid penis into her pubic hairs, where it practically disappeared from sight. But Rainbow pressed her hands down over her bush and his cock, trapping them against her labia and mound. "Now do your best to get out of this deep rough. Fuck me here 16 times, Frank," she pleaded.

He looked down at the gorgeous, smiling blonde, demanding to be fucked. Her tits were magnificent -- tipped with generous areolae, crinkled with desire, making her nipples perk up, practically begging to be suckled. He felt the warmth of her body and her hands cupping his cock into the silky embrace of her pubes. He began rocking his hips.

After about 4 thrusts, Rainbow murmured, "I see you licking your lips, staring at my nipples. You want to suckle them, don't you?" When he swallowed hard and nodded, she purred, "Come on. Lean over and suck my tits as you fuck my bush."

Frank's cock surged with new life as he heard her suggestion. He braced himself on his hands, and leaned down to capture a nipple in his lips, sucking it, and the entire areola around it into his mouth and lapping at her sensitive tissues with his tongue. When she began moaning, his cock stiffened as if by magic. He made certain to suck both tits before his 16 strokes were completed. What emerged from Rainbow's bush was a cock engorged with new vigor. The gallery gasped, then burst into applause.

Rainbow got up, took a bow, and helped Marcia get back into position on her pillow, ass raised up and available. Sam rolled a 10, and drew a 'play the hole' card. Since he feared that Marcia may have 'cooled down' during her time off the table, he gave her ass good, hard thrusts, making her groan with happiness. He left her ass hole well dilated for Doug's use.

Doug's dice roll came up 14, but his 'G' card read 'Eagle -- roll the dice a total of 3 times'. Smiling, he rolled again, and got an 11. His third roll was an 8, but all four of the dice showed a 2. Helen informed him that his count of 8 was therefore quadrupled to 32! All told, Doug was awarded 52 strokes for his eagle! And he was going to use them to fuck the ass of this lovely, petite, dark brown haired woman! He could barely contain his excitement as he mounted her.

Marcia, hearing that Doug was going to ass fuck her 52 times, looked over her shoulder at him and said, "You're going to make me cum, you know." She winked at him. "I'm already dripping with excitement, and I'm going to use my fingers in my pussy as you fuck me. When I cum, I bet my ass muscles are going to suck so hard on your dick that you'll have to unload those fantastic balls of yours."

Her words were inciting Doug into a sexual frenzy, which was her aim. He grabbed her hips in a vice-like grip and began ramming his cock into her nether tunnel. Marcia shrieked with ardor, responding to his passion. Her fingers were whipping her pussy juices into a froth. Everyone watched, almost slack jawed at the intensity being displayed. Only Helen remained cool enough to count Doug's strokes for him.

Judging from the shaking, quivering, and unintelligible sounds Marcia and Doug were making, he started cumming into her ass somewhere in the high 20s or low 30s of his awarded strokes. After that, he was grunting and wheezing with each successive thrust, almost as if he was trying to stuff all of his cock and most of his scrotum into Marcia's ass hole. She'd used her free hand to yank one of her ass cheeks sideways, trying to let Doug go even deeper. He's dumped so much cum into her ass that some of that white, creamy goo was already leaking out around his pistoning dick!

Sweating profusely, Doug halted, and leaned down to kiss the back of Marcia's neck before dismounting. Great gobs of his semen welled up and out from her gaping ass hole.

Frank drew a 'play the hole' card, after rolling a rather disappointing 9. His cock got quite messy as he gave Marcia's ass those 9 strokes. Her ass muscles were still quivering in post-orgasmic aftershocks, so it almost felt like she was wrapping a vibrator around his dick. Rainbow, without being bidden, licked Frank's cock clean. It was becoming quite obvious that she was looking forward to feeling him use her ass.

While Marcia was gathering enough strength to stand up again, Rainbow rolled a 4. She announced, "I'm hole number 9, guys, and I'm a par 4."

HOLE 9 -- PAR 4

Helen took over lubrication duty, making sure that Rainbow's ass hole was quite slippery, as well as the cocks before they came into play.

Sam teed off with a 15, giving Rainbow's back door healthy thrusts. Doug also rolled a 15, mounted his wife, and stroked in and out of her ass vigorously 15 times. Amazingly, Frank's roll also totaled 15, and he got to experience the wonderful feel of Rainbow's ass sheathing his cock, before dismounting again.

Before Sam could roll again, Helen announced, "All three golfers have the same lie. Ladies, we have our first triple!"

Marcia muttered, "Rats! Why couldn't it have happened with me?"

Rising, Rainbow clapped her hands with delight! "Doug honey, get on the table face up." When he'd done so, she climbed on top of him, facing him, and slipped his cock into her cunt. "Sam, stand next to my head and stick your cock in my mouth." He didn't have to be begged.

Helen told Frank, "Your roll created the triple, so roll again." He did so, and the dice showed 16. "OK, Frank. Stick your dick back into Rainbow's ass. A triple means a triple penetration. And you all can try to fuck her 16 more times."

Frank grasped Rainbow's luscious hips and lifted her up slightly, giving Doug room to raise and lower his hips to better fuck her cunt. Sam fucked her mouth, and Frank reamed her ass, all of them giving her 16 thrusts.

"OMG, that was heavenly," Rainbow exclaimed, once her 3 orifices were vacant again. "We need more of that sort of action."

For his second shot, Sam rolled an 11, and his 'F' card said 'handicap -- no use of hands this hole' which caused him to groan. Ever the good sport, he laced his fingers together, hands behind his head, as he straddled Rainbow. "Thank goodness her ass hole is still gaping open," he informed no one in particular. His cock was poking upwards too much, and his antics were a bit comical as he scraped his dick along her inner thighs, trying to get friction to bend it to the correct angle. Finally after many failed attempts, his glans happened to get caught on the far side of the puckered rim. Sinking downward by bending his knees, he managed to lodge the glans fully into the opening. Once that happened, he had no problems screwing her ass energetically, earning him a round of applause from the onlooking gallery.

Doug drew 'play on' to go along with his roll of 11. After he fucked his wife's ass 11 hearty strokes, he handed the dice to Frank. Both players this hole had rolled an 11 -- would Frank roll it also, giving them another triple?

Frank rolled an 18, though, and drew a 'play on' card. Still, even though there was no triple, he enjoyed being coupled to Rainbow's ass as he fucked her. His hands were on her shoulders so he could lever himself as deeply into her as possible. She was sighing happily, only groaning when he had to pull out.