Golf Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's third 'shot' was a 9, along with a 'play on' card. He tried to make those 9 strokes as memorable as possible for Rainbow, holding her ass cheeks stretched apart as he plowed into her. His hands were enjoying being able to hold onto her flesh this time, rather than having them restricted, as in his previous turn.

Doug's dice roll totaled 12, and he read aloud the 'F' card he'd drawn, saying, "Your club needs to be waggled -- roll one die." He rolled a 2 -- Helen. Helen walked over to him, grinning, and stood by his left side, her right hip pressed against his left, both of them facing the other players. Helen grasped the base of Doug's dick firmly with her hand, and started shaking it side to side.

Frank called out, "Sweetheart, we usually waggle slower than that, preparing our arms to properly align the shot."

Helen slowed her hand down in response, and the dick waggling got very sensuous. A little bit of pumping may have crept into her movements, but again, no one objected. Then Helen even led Doug over to Rainbow, and helped aim his cock into her ass hole. She stepped away as he humped her ass 12 times.

Frank drew a 'play on' card, and rolled a 14. By the time he finished, Rainbow was sweating and writhing as her arousal climbed.

The golfers were now on the green of this wonderful par 4 hole. Sam drew a 'play the hole' card to go along with his roll of 14. Once his dick was seated in Rainbow's ass, he stretched his torso down along her spine, and reached under her to cradle her tits as he kissed the back of her neck and humped her. It was too bad he'd only rolled a 14, because Rainbow was getting quite excited by this.

Doug rolled a 15, but his 'G' card said 'you rimmed', so he complained, "Does this mean I missed the hole?"

Helen smiled impishly at him, telling him, "You can either miss your turn at the hole -- or -- you can rim her hole with your tongue first, then fuck her ass."

There was no doubt which one Doug would select. His hands parted her ass cheeks and everyone watched intently as his tongue ran around her ass hole, teasing the puckered rim and even darting inside, which made Rainbow squeal delightedly. He then mounted his wife, and fucked her hard, while she moaned and started playing with her pussy. But she hadn't quite reached her climax when his 15 thrusts were completed. As he dismounted from her, he told Frank, "Last hole, last chance. Try to make her cum, buddy. Roll a good number."

Frank shook the four dice and tossed them down. Three sixes and a five! 23! He was thrilled. But he still had to draw a 'G' card. Would it negate his luck? He read it silently. Then he read it again.

"Well, what does it say?" Helen asked.

"It says 'extra swings -- double the strokes' -- look!" he answered. Sure enough, there it was, in black and white.

"OK, Frank," Helen agreed. "Give her 46 strokes."

It was the moment he'd been waiting for. The vivacious blonde was propped up, offering him her ass. Her hands were busy at her cunt, and he could smell her juices as they dripped from her fingers. She was moaning and pleading, "Please, Frank. Fuck my ass! Grab my tits and hump me! I need to cum so badly now. I want to feel your dick spurting deep inside my ass! You know you want to do it!"

And he did, more than anything at the moment. He glanced at his wife, and saw her smiling and nodding her encouragement. She and Marcia approached, and almost ceremoniously they both smeared a little lube on his dick. They took hold of its rigid shaft, and guided his glans into Rainbow's rear opening. He leaned forward, and felt the smooth warmth envelope his cock as it sank into her rectum.

Laying himself along Rainbow's back, his hands went to her tits as his mouth went to her nape. He kissed her neck passionately, and began caressing and squeezing her breasts as his cock started moving in and out with long thrusts.

"OMG! Yes! Like that!" Rainbow cried. "Pinch my nipples and roll them as you fuck my ass! Yes! Yes!"

Frank felt Rainbow's nipples throbbing as he pinched them. He humped her ass hard now, his balls wetly slapping her pussy lips next to her probing fingers. They were both making sounds of pleasure and passion as they fucked. Rainbow's orgasm had its onset at about stroke 22. Her entire body was shaking, and she had stuffed three of her fingers into her cunt. She was shrieking as she came, whipping her blonde hair back and forth. Frank was nibbling at the back of her neck, so her hair was not flailing at his face. He had to hold onto her tits tightly, lest she buck him out of her ass.

"Fuck, Rainbow," Frank groaned. "Your ass muscles are milking my cock! It feels like they're trying to suck my cum right out of my balls!"

This comment only heightened Rainbow's orgasm. She shook harder, bucked harder, and her ass muscles rippled tighter. "Yes!" she screamed. "I want your fucking cum! Dammit! Give me that cum!" she demanded.

Frank held out as long as he could, wanting the pleasure to last for them both. But at stroke 37 or so, he lost control. "Shit! Here it comes!" he warned the blonde beneath him. "Take it! Take it all!" He actually stopped humping, so that they both could feel his dick jerking deep inside her ass, hosing her rear tunnel with gush after gush of hot, sticky semen. They were locked together in this timeless moment, oblivious to the onlookers.

After their spasms subsided, Frank needed to move to keep his cock stiff. He drew back and thrust.

"38!" Helen called out. The entire group of watchers took up the chant, "39! 40!..." all the way to the final cry of "46!" Spontaneous applause broke out at this successful conclusion to the golf game. Frank stayed in close embrace with Rainbow until his dick softened enough that her ass muscles pushed his limp rod free, pressing it out of her ass with a liquid squelch of air and semen.

The round of nine holes completed, all participants retired to the clubhouse for drinks. That is, they all plopped onto the floor of the living room onto towels that Helen had spread around. Wives now cuddled with their husbands as they sipped the excellent wine that Helen served.

The women were sated and satisfied -- they'd gotten the fucking that they'd longed for, in spades. But they remained alert, watching for any discomfort the men might be exhibiting, now that the haze of lust was fading from their eyes. Would they resent anything that they'd done, or had seen their wife do? Would jealousy now arise?

The men seemed to be in silent communication with one another, feeling each other out. They sipped wine. The women took up the bulk of the conversation, chatting with each other about inconsequential things, making small talk, not wanting to be sitting in total silence. Helen was about to voice, "So, what did you guys all think about this? Was it a good game?" She never got the chance.

Doug said, "I hope it rains next weekend."

Rainbow looked up at him, and asked, "Why?"

He laughed. "Because playing 18 holes is always more satisfying than just playing 9 holes."

Sam voiced his concurrence. "This was the front nine. Next week, can we play the back nine? And maybe add a stroke multiplier of some kind?"

Frank chimed in, "If these lovely ladies are up for getting the course all laid out once again, I'm game."

In answer, each woman climbed into her husband's lap, facing him, and gave him the deepest, most passionate kiss that he'd received in a long, long time. This was not a request for sex, since everyone was rather exhausted at the moment. It was an expression of deep affection.

When they came up for air, Frank suggested, "You know, guys, our wonderful wives put a lot of thought and effort into creating this wonderfully sexy golf game for us. I think we should take them out for a fabulous dinner as a way of saying thanks."

"Hear, hear," Sam agreed. "Perhaps we can discuss some other golf terms they might like to incorporate -- 'hitter', 'group lesson', and 'round robin' come to mind."

Doug chuckled, "Don't forget concepts like 'scramble play', 'Calcutta' and 'come over the top' in your considerations. Everyone grinned, pondering those words.

Before they dressed to leave for dinner, Rainbow looked down at her lovely 38C tits, and mused, "Come over the top, huh? Sounds delightful."