Golfing, with Side Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Number Three grinned at them, took the initiative. "Hi! In the clubhouse, they told us you'd be along. I'm Jeff, these two are related to one another but not to me, meet Tim and Jim. And you are...?" They introduced themselves. Then in short order they all discussed the problem of a fivesome rather than a foursome, and decided that since they were first off the tee, and they were not collectively interested in dawdling, they might as well just play as a penta-whatever it was, and teed off.

They worked their way rapidly around the course. It was obvious at once that the twins had about 80% of their attention on the game, and only part of the rest on the ladies. Whereas for Jeff, the proportions were nicely reversed. Which meant that he and they got along nicely. Tim and Jim took care of game things, like handling all scorecards, which left the sub-threesome free to talk. By the time they finished the round, all three – Jeff and the ladies - were impressed with one another. Jeff managed very nicely the difficult task of spreading his attentions equally between the ladies. And besides, he was intelligent, funny, and LISTENED, what a rarity! They had a good deal more fun with the conversation than with the game.

When the round was over and Shelly suggested a drink in the clubhouse, they got a disappointing answer. The twins had a firmly-scheduled, pre-paid all-afternoon scuba lesson, starting shortly, for which they absolutely could NOT have any alcohol in their system, but thanks very much and for sure another time asap! Jeff, too, was already scheduled – for a two-hour massage and other things. But, he volunteered, perhaps they could get together at the main bar at, say, 1630, for that drink? He'd very much like to continue the conversation and spend more time with these two charming ladies.

It was agreed.

That afternoon before the meeting, Shelly and Janet went shopping, and sure enough they DID manage to find an erotic-stuff shop. After a few minutes of minor embarrassment, Janet got into the swing of things, and the two of them had a hoot discussing all the options with the two middle-aged, utterly respectable-looking female clerks, getting scads of quite detailed advice, almost all of it from the clerks' rather extensive personal experiences. When they left, Janet had acquired her own little kit of emergency supplies – dildos (three, of different sizes and very different textures), two vibrators, a couple of books and some of the slipperiest lube she had ever seen. Shelly squeezed Janet's shoulder and congratulated her on what she called "...one incredibly fine breakthrough!" Janet just reddened. And could hardly wait for a chance to try everything out.

At 1530 they were back in the bar, at their yesterday-table. And within minutes, their hooker had appeared, picked up a customer, and retired to wherever her place of business was. The girl was back on her barstool when, at 1630 sharp, Jeff hove into view. They saw him first, and watched as he scanned the room. He took obvious note of the bar-girl, then spotted them, waved, and trotted over. They made room for him, ordered him a drink. Their treat, they insisted. He accepted.

Jeff had a clear view of the chippy, and scanned her once more, fairly hard. Janet and Shelly eyed one another, and Shelly leaned towards him conspiratorially and patted him on the knee, whispered "Sorry, Jeff, but we've become experts on that one. She's a hooker. She had at least three customers yesterday while we sat here, in less than two hours, maybe ninety minutes. Today, she's had one in the past hour, and she won't be un-accompanied for more than ten minutes, I'll bet!"

Jeff shook his head, grinned at the two of them, and said "I'm sure you're right. That's okay... I much prefer the company of women who can think and talk intelligently anyhow. Girls her age can be physically pretty but they don't usually hold up too well in those other categories, and almost any human body in reasonably good shape will do just fine for the physical stuff. I really do like bodies, but if I like the person inside, well then, it's more or less immaterial what body is wrapped around that person. Besides... I've never paid for sex in my life, and don't expect to have to start any time soon."

Janet and Shelly looked at one another again, and Janet said "Never? But haven't most men..."

Jeff sighed and said "I suppose most have, but I haven't. Not interested. I like women, and that sort of commercialization of sex is just not palatable to me personally. Doesn't bother me for others to do it, but it's not for me. Besides, from what I hear it's bloody expensive to hire someone like her!"

Shelly pondered, and then asked "What, do you suppose, she would cost?"

Jeff eyed the girl covertly again, and said "I really don't know. I'm sure it depends on the market, and on the services to be provided... I know from friends that a couple of hundred dollars is not at all unusual for a short-time encounter, say a simple blow-job. More for real sex. More still for kinky stuff. Whatever you mean by kinky." He snorted to himself at some secret thought, then grinned widely at them both, which made them comfortable. "I suppose 'kinky' is just everything someone else wants but you aren't interested in for yourself."

He sipped his drink again and then volunteered: "She's damned pretty, and this is a high-end establishment, so she's probably expensive. Just as a guess, I'd expect something like, say, $500 to $1000 - and I wouldn't settle for less than a three or four hour session and a complete trip around the world."

Janet looked at Shelly in puzzlement, and got no help. Shelly finally asked, for them both. "Enlighten us, please! What's a trip around the world?"

Jeff reddened slightly, which both women thought was cute. Man-about-town perhaps, but still sensitive. "Well. Er. Basically it means a circumnavigation of the woman's body. A complete encounter means a male climax in each of the three primary sexual openings. Such a trip is supposed to be a bit of a specialty item."

The girls blushed appropriately, and Janet muttered "Within three hours, too?"

"Oh, playing THOSE three holes in three hours isn't all that difficult, IF the man is seriously horny and finds the woman genuinely attractive, and if the woman knows what she's about. But it's tiring for us poor men who are so climax-limited. Compared to any woman, that is. I have ALWAYS envied the BeJeezus out of my women, the way they can go on having climaxes basically forever."

Jeff paused to re-scan the hooker. Janet and Shelly eyed one another over his comment, considering the import.

He shrugged and carried on: "Damned unfair of Mother Nature, I say – although to be expected given her gender!" He shot one more glance over at the bar, during which Shelly raised an eyebrow, cocked her head at Janet, and made a cutesy "Well! How about THAT?" expression. Janet understood fully... and wondered if this man were serious about everything he'd just said. Or whether it might just be a very, VERY smooth line? But it felt totally genuine.

Just then the twins entered, and, almost as if they'd planned the maneuver, they spotted the bar girl and made directly for her. They were so intently targeted on her that they didn't notice the rest of their original fivesome. Tim and Jim walked straight up to the girl and sat down, one on either side. She looked back and forth at them and giggled cutely: in moments all three heads were clustered over her drink. Ten minutes later the three stood up together, laughing, and headed for the exit, the girl with an arm through an arm of each twin.

On their way out, the trio passed Shelly and Janet's table: Tim suddenly noticed the two women watching, and went pink, little-boy caught in the act. He nodded, averted his gaze, and they disappeared through the door.

Jeff was the first to react: "Jeez! Those two shouldn't have to pay for it, I don't think. Hell's bells, they could make a small, quick fortune as gigolos around here!"

Janet's own imp was working overtime, making her say aloud things she would not normally have brought up even mentally. "Two men and just her? At the same time? A trio? Or does she have a friend out there somewhere for one of the twins? I can't IMAGINE having to deal with two men at a time! Would they go sequentially? Or together somehow? Would they WATCH one-another? Sheesh!"

Shelly took a long pull on her gin and tonic, and then patted Jeff's arm with one hand, Janet's with the other. "Trios. Threesomes. Interesting thoughts. Maybe the twins haven't ever tried that particular arrangement, and this is the only way they can see to accomplish it? Maybe there's some magic about brothers sharing a hooker? Especially twins?" Then, after a rather pregnant pause, "Have you ever been part of one, Jeff?"

Jeff nodded. "Ladies, I've been at the business of sex for a long time, since I was eleven as a matter of fact. I know that lots of people, both genders, daydream about threesomes, and lots of us think such things are pretty common for the rest of the world, but I really don't believe they are. Mostly they are just fantasies, nothing more. Not entirely fantasies, though - as for me, YES, I have been in two, but only two, over a whole damn lifetime of fucking! Or making love."

Shelly twiddled her glass, then said "AND!? Tell, Jeff, don't tease, how did things go? Was it worth the effort? What KIND of threesomes, anyhow. If I'm not being too rude, that is."

Jeff got a slightly dreamy look for a moment, then pulled himself back to the present. "One of each: two men on one woman, two women on me. I was surprised both times because both were actually hard work. But they were VERY worthwhile. The best was me and two women... the logistics really do work better that way, you know, if it isn't just an exercise to massage the man's ego. After all, a man has only one major pleasure center, and it's frankly pretty hard for two women to engage with it at the same time very effectively."

He had the grace to redden, looked back and forth between Janet and Shelly, then continued. "A man who really wants to do so, on the other hand, can provide pleasure simultaneously to two partners pretty easily, given the way his cock, fingers, and especially mouth can all operate pretty much independently. Although of course, two men on one really enthusiastic, compliant woman has some interesting and powerful advantages for the woman..."

Janet went beet red, Shelly giggled, but Jeff's cool, semi-detached attitude - partly confidant, partly lecturer - dispelled any real uneasiness. It helped, too, that the conversation was overlain with more than just a tinge of real, undisguised interest in them both.

Shelly looked at Janet hard, then at Jeff again. She obviously had something on her mind, and Jeff said "What?"

"Well..." she said, "You mentioned gigolos a moment ago. Men hired out to women for sex, it's just reversed prostitution I guess. If you've never paid FOR sex, then have you ever BEEN paid? For sex, that is?"

Janet started, and said "Shelly! That's RUDE! Don't you think?"

Jeff shook his head, laughed, and said "Flattery! Not rude at all Janet... but the answer is nope. Guess I'm just not attractive enough, or haven't been at the right time and location. That's never happened to me. It would be a nice compliment, I suppose, in one way – although maybe a slap in another. Interesting concept!" He sipped his drink, seemed lost in thought.

The two women looked at one another again, and Janet's belly flopped - hard, and more than once. There was something dangerous, devilish about Shelly's demeanor right now, here in this moment, that gave Janet pause.

Then Shelly said, looking back and forth between Jeff and Janet, "So...hypothetically now, just suppose you were to play the gigolo... What would your fee BE? Hypothetically, of course..."

Janet looked at Shelly with disbelief, then said to their table-guest "Excuse us for a moment, would you?" and dragged her out of his earshot. "Shelly, just what in the HELL do you think you're doing?" Janet put her hands on Shelly's shoulders, glanced back at Jeff, then grinned at her. "Baby, I'm just trying to get both of us well and properly LAID by this attractive, available man who has spent a good part of the day with us, with whom we've had a fine time so far, and who is very obviously interested! Even better, he's interested equally in BOTH of us, which is rare! It's even better than that, Dear... on top of all that, he looks like he has the experience and physical conditioning to be able to handle the both of us. With some guidance and encouragement, of course." Janet gaped at her friend, tried to respond intelligently, but only managed to say "BOTH of us?" Shelly looked at her hard, then nodded firmly, patted her on the arm, and said "Yep. Both. The two of us. Together. Bofus. Tout les deux. Got it?" Janet looked not so much upset as thoroughly puzzled and quite uncertain as to what to do. She finally asked, "Shelly, tell me... is this a normal behavior for you? I mean,..." She sputtered to a stop. Shelly shook her head, and said quickly "No, of course not. I'm winging it entirely. I've never shared a man with a girlfriend... at least, not simultaneously and knowingly! But what the hell? Anyhow, nothing venture, etcetera, and also Carpe Diem...Janet, love, this isn't complicated - it sure as hell isn't rocket science! Now, will you PLEASE act like a forty-two year old and try to get that blushing-innocent flush off your face? It's cute, but out of place! It really is! I'm just hornier than hell, and YOU, my dear, are unbelievably overdue! C'mon, let's go back before he gets away from us!" Before Shelly could protest, Janet had dragged her back to their table and waiting companion.

As they returned, Jeff stood up, settled them both into their chairs, then reached out and took a hand of each in one of his own, and squeezed gently. The two women eyed one another, then their gazes settled on him, and they waited. "Ladies, it was very nice of you to give me a few seconds alone, to think. After all, I've never entertained even the IDEA of such an offer, much less..." When Janet tried to say something, he stopped her, gently, and kept on. "No, let me finish, please. So, I've decided. Supposing I were actually a gigolo, then for you two beautiful women, a very special deal. The mere invitation itself would be all the fee I would ever require."

He gazed at them levelly, eyes not the least amused, dead serious. It was disquieting, challenging.

Shelly and Janet looked at one another again for a very long moment. Finally Shelly said, very low, "Why, how incredibly NICE of you!" Then, inexplicably, "Jeff, do you ride? Horses, I mean?"

Janet looked totally puzzled. Jeff cocked his head and said "Yes, I have... I used to ride a lot when I was a kid, haven't for a long time. Interesting question. Why do you ask?"

Shelly squeezed both their hands. "So... do you know the difference between breaking a horse and gentling one?" Jeff allowed that he did. Then she continued, looking hard into his eyes, as Janet sat in her own parallel moment, wondering what was going on: "Janet, here, is my closest friend in the world. I wouldn't want to have anything whatever hurt her, not in any way. She's in need of gentling, not breaking... after all, it's been quite some time since she's been ridden..." Janet popped back into the moment, flushed brilliantly, and sputtered, "... Shelly... what the heck...?"

Jeff looked back and forth between them, then said to Shelly, "Not to be rude or anything, but would you excuse the two of us for a moment?" Shelly nodded, and Jeff stood up, helped Janet to her feet, and led her a few steps away, stopping amidst a dimly-lit cluster of unoccupied tables.

Janet's insides were knotting fast, layer upon layer, the whole mass tautening deep in her belly as they stood there face to face, close enough to feel one another's body-heat. Jeff put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her. It took all her willpower to meet his gaze, but she did it. Her knees were weak, the backs of her thighs were damp, and her heart was doing double-time at least. "Janet, I need to know whether YOU want this slightly crazy conversation, this situation, to continue. Do you? It's pretty clear who's doing the pushing, and it isn't you. Not yet, not that I can see. I don't want to be part of a railroading, not with someone as nice as I think you are."

Janet appreciated the thought, and it flowed through her as a calming draught. She looked at Jeff and her inner imp took the helm. Instead of answering directly, she just said "Kiss me."

She waited.

Life always did seem to come down to critical little turning points, usually where and when they were least expected, didn't it? Inside, her belly-knot tightened, then tightened some more, and she was aware of goosebumps running riot on her shoulders and arms. Points of decision were frightfully scary. Or was that a tautology?

Jeff finally spoke. "My pleasure. I've thought about that a lot today. And how would you like to be kissed?"

She held her face neutral, whispered "Your choice entirely."

Jeff tilted his head – he looked like a boy in a candy shop. "Completely free choice?"

She nodded.

They melted into a kiss that told her in five seconds everything she needed to know. It was as if their souls had been doing this together for eons. Then his hands slid down her sides and cupped her buttocks JUST SO, exactly the motion and pressures that her first boyfriend had used, way back at age fourteen (and just barely fourteen at that!) in her very first serious kiss, the one that had so utterly rattled her at the time. Jeff's delicious kiss, his hands, his warmth, and the pressure of his mysterious, dangerous, probably evil, and definitely exciting, hard bulge against her abdomen combined right NOW to slice though the layers upon layers of knot in her belly, transforming the knot into an incandescent lake of molten something wonderful. She felt her womb settle and her juices flow, almost exactly like a much more intense version of her milk letting down when she was last nursing so many years ago. They broke, finally, and from very close, Jeff muttered "Oh, my! Yummy. Thee and me, we can work together quite well, don't you think?"

Suddenly, Janet was embarrassed again, and all she could do was bury her face in his shoulder and nod. Oh yes indeed, that was obvious, they COULD! Then Jeff was asking softly, into her ear, "Janet, do you really want to invite Shelly to our, that is your and my, party? If not, I strongly suspect that she'd understand. I would HOPE that she might be disappointed, but I think she'd understand."

Janet raised her head to look at the man holding her so nicely, so unexpectedly comfortably, so incredibly erotically, all at once. It was extraordinarily nice of him to think that way, to make such an offer. She found herself suddenly being very protective of Shelly's interests, however... and not the least interested in cutting out her friend. Not a nice idea. Sharing was supposed to be good. She answered "No. We're a team here, she and I. She's the leader, of course. In this situation. At least, she is so far." She wondered to herself exactly what she meant by that? She found her own reactions most interesting, now that her insides had settled a bit. "After all, without her, we wouldn't be standing here like this, now would we?" She pushed her imp away: she didn't need a proxy now, thank you.

She took Jeff by the hand, turned towards Shelly, who was watching them closely, and smiled at her across the space. Then she motioned to Shelly to follow, and led Jeff towards the door.