Golfing, with Side Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff reached for his pants and said "Well, ladies, I have a suggestion... tell me how you like your lattes and I'll disappear for a few, to return with coffee, OJ, and maybe croissants. If that meets with your approval." It did. They gave him their latte specifications. He said "Probably about twenty minutes. Don't do anything I wouldn't be a part of, you two!" and disappeared, Janet's room-key in hand.

The departing door-click didn't disturb them - Janet and Shelly lay there, still spooning as they had awakened. Finally, snugly wrapped in Shelly's arms, Janet muttered into the pillow "Jeez, Shelly, did we really do...?"

Shelly smiled and whispered into Janet's ear, "Yep. Every bit of what you think you remember is real. Maybe even some things you don't remember!"

Janet was silent for a moment and then said "Did you REALLY have your whole hand inside me? Oh my god!"

Shelly just muttered "Yes. And it was one of the most amazing things ever. I loved it. And you almost cut my hand off at the wrist, you know, when you came. And that went on for minutes and minutes! Such muscles you have in there!"

Janet flushed so violently that Shelly could feel the heat of her face against her hands. Janet finally managed to ask "So...Shelly, does that mean that we're..." She couldn't finish the thought, and Shelly understood, then proceeded for her. "What? Mean that we've suddenly become lesbians? Don't be daft, Dearie! The fact that we touched one another briefly in interesting ways in the midst of all of last night's activities means no such thing! Surely you don't suppose that either of us has suddenly lost our interest in cocks, or men, or male pheromones, or male bodies and companionship? I certainly haven't... I'd take another session with Mister Jeff long before any encounter with a woman! Just SMELL this room, and these sheets! Wow! I'm sure you would, too. All it means, I think, is that we've expanded our friendship a bit into a VERY interesting new dimension. It's as new for me as for you, you know."

Shelly hugged Janet to her tightly - Janet returned the favor. The arrangement was wonderfully warm and comforting, this closeness and full-body contact. Intensely sensual yet just short, somehow, of overtly erotic. They wriggled against one another and giggled together.

Then from behind her head, Janet heard Shelly's barely-audible whisper, right against the back of her ear. "But, Dear, the fact that were not suddenly becoming lesbians doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to expand our horizons some more, sometime, given the right conditions. I've often wondered what it would feel like to play with a woman's pussy using my mouth. I'd LOVE, someday, to indulge the fantasy of finding out whether my fantasies about it are right... a second-order fantasy, sort of. So, next time I hear you being desperate over there in your own lonely bed, I just may make an obscene suggestion or two. What do you think?" She waited, breathless. This was something she had imagined for years, wondered about, always in the most totally abstract way, and never believed she would ever have an opportunity to suggest, much less (perhaps) indulge herself in.

Janet, from inside the cocoon of Shelly's arms and legs and body heat, was astounded to hear herself say "Maybe. Just barely maybe. But only if we're ALONE together, and only in the dark. I'd be so embarrassed if others were there, or if I could SEE, that I think I'd just be paralyzed." How had she managed to say such a thing? They lay there silently for a moment, feeling one-another's heartbeats and breathing together perfectly.

Shelly nibbled briefly at Janet's ear, then cupped Janet's breasts in her hands and whispered "Girl Scouts on a campout? We have a quarter-hour. Would you..." Janet turned within Shelly's arms and looked at her, far too close to focus properly, and just buried her face in Shelly's shoulder. Oh, yes indeed she would, if and only if she didn't have to do anything active. It would be Shelly's experiment, Janet could be the material on which Shelly practiced. Her belly went suddenly liquid.

Shelly understood intuitively, lay Janet on her back, moved between her legs and spread the outer lips with the balls of her thumbs, popping Janet's clit into view. Shelly muttered "God but you have a pretty pussy! I'm going to have to hurry a little, I think, so we won't be interrupted by Jeff returning. Hang on! And since I really don't know what I'm doing here, you have to TELL me." She giggled briefly, and finished "Another virginity bites the dust today!"

Her mouth flowed like warm honey over Janet's crotch. There was no need for directions or corrections. Shelly's hands slid upwards and found boobs to fondle. In thirty seconds, Janet was coming, hard, then harder yet, bucking and heaving, while one little corner of her mind said, incredulously, "Jeez! It's really true, women know so much BETTER than men do how to touch a woman's body! Maybe I shouldn't be surprised..."

After two minutes, Janet cried "Uncle!" and made Shelly stop. They stared at one another for the longest time, then finally collapsed together in a laughing fit, with Janet saying "God almighty, that was nice, it won't replace a good man, but nice nice NICE!" Maybe later, she thought to herself, just maybe she would get up the courage to reciprocate? That might actually be fun, mightn't it... to be in such a position of intimate power over her friend, however briefly. Interesting, the idea.

There was a knock and Jeff reappeared, fully loaded. They sat up. He looked back and forth at their reddened faces, cocked his head at their silent, slightly embarrassed air, understood intuitively, and decided to say nothing. Instead, he passed out the goodies, then stripped and joined them in bed. He looked quite happy with the arrangement, the two ladies thought. When Janet tried to lay out a napkin to catch crumbs, Jeff stopped her and said "Hell, let's ignore the mess. Maids will change the sheets, and my suggestion is that we take a nice long shower together after this little breakfast. Would that be in order?"

Shelly sighed, swallowed, and looked over at Janet, then back at Jeff. She raised her hand imperiously and intoned "We, the ladies Shelly and Janet, hereby declare that Mister Jeff has discharged his duties as gigolo far better than expected or dreamt of by his employers, and is henceforth and forever released from any obligations to us, and may operate on his own free will!"

Janet laughed, and Jeff looked immensely pleased. He thought for a second, and said "Then I suggest that during the shower, I will provide both of you with back-scrubbings, and then I'll give you each a shampoo. There are few things I like better than the feeling of long, soapy hair flowing between my fingers. But unfortunately, Ladies, your Monsieur Jeff is a shampooist, not a stylist. So you'll have to be responsible for your own blow-dries. Okay?"

It was okay. His hands were strong and practiced, and when Janet asked how come he knew how to shampoo so well, he just smiled and said they'd have to invent their own story for the moment. As they began to dry one another, Jeff watched for a moment, gently kissed four nipples one after another, then said "I have to go. Scheduled recreational activities and all that. But I'd really hate to have this be a one-nighter! So, how about the two of you meeting me in MY room this afternoon, say at 4:30, for a little rematch? Or do you have other men on tap whom you intend to seduce? Or, maybe, to hire? I shouldn't like to spoil any plans you might have developed." He grinned at their pink faces.

Janet studied Shelly for a second, and then said firmly "Agreed! Thank you. We'll be there at 4:30 sharp, promise. And we'll be bringing our imaginations with us, so you'd better be ready!" She had no idea at all what that meant, but it sounded good, and perhaps she and Shelly could dream up something twixt now and then?

Jeff bowed to them, said "Four thirty sharp then" and left. They finished drying one-another's hair, and finally discussed the looming day. After some thought, they decided to bag their morning tennis, and called the desk to cancel. Instead, they decided, a low-key day at poolside would be in order. They had been shopping on their first day, when each had expressed strong dissatisfaction with their own swimsuit. Shopping, they'd done the Bobsy Twins thing – two identical, rather sheer, single-layer tank suits, jet black, same style, not eighteen-year-old taut-body suits, but something actually much more intriguing. They shrugged into the suits, eyed themselves in the mirror. Janet shimmied, muttered "Could get a guy's attention, I suppose! I HOPE!"

They picked up their pool-towels and moved together to the door. Shelly opened the door halfway, and Janet moved to scoot past her into the hall, but paused as they came face to face. They looked one another in the eyes, and Shelly glanced down at Janet's chest. Janet followed Shelly's gaze, and jumped only slightly when Shelly abruptly, boldly, trailed a fingertip over Janet's unexpectedly erect left nipple. The finger stopped atop the bump, waggled, and Janet turned bright red when Shelly whispered "Surely you're not proposing to go out into the outside world like that, are you?"

Janet's heart almost stopped. She thought for a second, then took hold of herself with both mental hands and sighed, shook her head a millimeter or two, and said "Maybe that's not a good idea? What do you suggest instead?" Her heart was thundering – utterly unexplored, unimagined territory loomed ahead. The half-open door beside them was her escape hatch, wasn't it?

Shelly cocked her head and whispered "Well, we DO have one of your two conditions already met... we're alone. Alone together, anyhow. But it's not very DARK in here, is it?"

Janet took a deep, audible breath, reached past Shelly's arm and pushed the door shut again with a solid thud, as she said "I imposed the conditions, so I guess it's my right to change them. Don't you agree?" Shelly agreed.

They spent a long time in the room. With the lights on.

Afterwards, lunch was a tiny problem, but only because they almost didn't make it to the serving line in time! They lazed away the rest of the day at the pool and in the hot-tub, and with a long, long stretching session in the little gymnasium off the weight room. By four, they were ready and eager, and had laid complex (but very mutable) plans for the evening... mostly involving Janet's new collection of virgin toys. They had VERY good imaginations, once they unleashed them. It was enormous fun, this head-to-head fantasizing. They made a fine team for adventures, so they decided.

Four thirty on the dot, they knocked at Jeff's door, and heard faintly "It's open, come on in and shut the door, please!"

They scanned the room: more mirrors than theirs, otherwise similar. The women eyed one another, then Shelly stepped forward, kissed Jeff hard, and motioned to Janet to join her. "We should work on this problem together, don't you think?" said Shelly, as she started to remove Jeff's shorts. "You do the tee-shirt, then help down here." In moments, they had him nude. Hard as a rock, proudly erect, and every bit at the ready. The girls fondled, Jeff sighed. Then, slowly, deliciously, he returned the favor. Although the room was warm, Jeff found himself faced with three brilliantly rigid nipples (and one shy hidden outlier), looking for all the world as if they'd been dipped briefly in ice-water. He warmed them properly. Shelly pushed him down onto the nearest bed, where he scooted to the middle and sat cross-legged, his cock protruding comically. They stood there, looking at one another, then at his cock. He eyed them, grinning, waiting.

"Well, what, or who, is first?" asked Janet. She reached out and took hold of Jeff's cockhead like a gearshift knob, shook it gently. "I sure do hope there's going to be enough of this to go around!"

Jeff spoke: "Ladies, I have a suggestion. Actually, a solution to the problem of who goes first. Not to mention the problem of 'quantity'. Want to hear about it?"

Shelly and Janet looked at one another and Janet said bouncily, "Sure! What is it?"

Jeff looked back and forth between them, then said "Are you sure? It might surprise you!"

Shelly pouted briefly, said "Quit it already with the teasing! What you got, boy? Give!"

Loudly enough so that he startled them both, Jeff said "Come on out and join the party!"

Shelly was facing the closet: she gasped, then giggled sharply as the big mirrored door swung slowly open. Her reaction turned Shelly's head, and together they watched as the twins stepped out into view. Nude. And rampantly erect. Perfect images of one another, except for the oddity that Jim was circumcised, while Tim was not – a long twisted foreskin completely hid the head of his cock from view. The twins had looked good out on the golf course, but here, naked and ready, they were magnificent.

The women stared for several long seconds, until finally Shelly gave a long, low whistle and said "Oh, my! Christmas has come early this year, hasn't it." She turned to Jeff and planted a firm kiss on him, then said "You are a DOLL! How very nice of you!"

Janet was still gawking. Finally, she found her voice, but the only thing she could manage to say was, she thought, completely inane. "How come only one of you is..."

Tim wrapped a big fist around his veiny shaft, waved his foreskin-covered cock at them and grinned broadly. He was GORGEOUS, thought Janet. No, they were BOTH gorgeous! He used both hands to peel the foreskin back to expose the entire head – it was quite a different color and texture from his twin's.

"Two parents, one is Jewish, one atheist. A big argument about circumcision, and a compromise. Both are scientists, so they called it an experiment, flipped a coin – a silver dollar. Looser got the dollar as a souvenir of his circumcision. We've never been sure which one of us was actually the "winner". Besides, Mom and Dad agreed it was nice to be able to tell us apart! So here we are. At your service, so to speak. If you want, that is. Your option. But we certainly do hope we can be of service to two such beautiful ladies!"

Janet and Shelly looked at one another: Janet was in semi-shock, Shelly was anything but. Her mind was racing - she used a lot of statistics in her job. Shelly muttered aloud, "My GOD, Janet, consider the possibilities here! Just think! Suppose we think about only YOU and three men. And to keep it simple, just the three primary sexual apertures..."

Janet could hardly believe that Shelly was off into combinatorial arithmetic in the midst of this situation, but it was amusing to listen as her heart thundered along. Her crotch was unbelievably wet, and her bowels actually felt lose and floaty. She was sure she had never been so aroused in her life, and was pleasantly, but deeply, shocked at herself.

Shelly went on - "Three openings, three cocks. We can disregard other things, like mouths and fingers, just consider the cocks, Janet! If you take one at a time, each man can try three openings..." Janet started: there it was again, Shelly's "three primary sexual apertures".

Shelly continued, while Tim and Jim stroked their cocks gently and looked monumentally amused. "Each man into one opening makes nine possibilities. But then, if you take TWO at a time, then there are three times two or six possible pairs, but each pair could do three times two arrangements of openings, so there are six times six equals thirty-six two-man arrangements for you! And if you do all three at once, it's also thirty-six more, so that's thirty-six twice plus nine equals good god, eighty one arrangements, JUST with COCKS!"

In her head, Janet had caught up with Shelly, and she thought exactly what Jeff was saying beside her: "Yep, sounds right, but it's more than that because there is always the possibility of substituting Shelly for one of us, and that makes a LOT more combinations!"

Jim said "Nice calculation! And I suspect that WE three are ready and willing to try all of them, if we have time. And since there are so many combinations, I suggest that we get with the program and start, or else we never WILL finish. But you ladies should know that at least we'll be able to give it a good try! Tim and Jeff and I agree, you are two of the very sexiest of women, and on top of that, well, we've just loaded ourselves with a good dose of sex-play drugs, good old ever-hard Viagra, and I do believe we're locked and loaded and ready to rumble. Jeff has made it clear that the name of the game is for the three of us to see if we can't make you two pass out from pleasure..."

Shelly grinned happily, her crotch drizzling wet. The only question in her mind was what Janet might be thinking, be going to do. She looked at Janet, hoping.

And Janet spoke, in a low but firm voice, "We seem to be surrounded and outnumbered. So I propose that we surrender. And you're right – there are so many possibilities that we'd better get started! Do with us what you will!"