Gone Astray Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara starts a journey.
9.1k words
3.79
15k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a direct continuation of part 1.

*****

"Hello," Daniel answered. His voice sounded sleepy.

"Hi," Sara said in a low voice.

"Hi," He replied.

There was a long pause. She did not really know what to say.

"Do you want to come over?" Daniel asked.

"Yes," She replied in an even lower voice. There was a faint rustling of sheets.

"Did I wake you?" She asked.

"Na, it's OK." He replied.

"Did you work tonight?"

"Yeah," he replied with a yawn. "But I got home at 4 am already." There was a slight pause when he checked the time. It was a bit after 10 AM. "So, I slept for six hours."

"I can come in half an hour." She felt self-conscious. She did not want to sound as if she was eager, but she really wanted to see him.

He yawned as he woke up more. "Great, then I have time for a shower." Daniel said.

"I can bring you breakfast if you want." She winced. It was sounding as if she was trying to please him, but she knew his refrigerator was probably empty.

"You are a real gem, Sara." Daniel said with feeling and she smiled.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. She berated herself after hanging up. Why did she say half hour? She will never make it. She ripped off her top and pushed down her shorts and cotton panties. Naked she rummaged through her drawer until she found a matching silk bra and panties with laces. Putting on the panties she realized she had to start with breakfast. She hurried downstairs and into the kitchen and began with coffee. She was conscious about being naked except for panties, but she felt good about it. She knew she looked good and was proud of her body. It was something Daniel had taught her. He had taught her so many things in the last months. Things such as sex was good if you did in the right way.

So, here she was moving around in the kitchen in nothing but panties and felt good about it. Six months ago, she had not even dreamed about walking around the house without being decent. Even if she was alone at home. She made some sandwiches and then she went upstairs again to get dressed while the coffee maker was brewing.

She checked herself in the mirror. She looked her best having spent the morning taking a long bath. She had scrubbed her whole body to make her skin smooth and shaved her legs and armpits. Her long hair was looking good since she had been to the hairdresser the previous day. She had even put on a bit of makeup before she had worked up her nerve to call Daniel. She put on her bra and checked again how she looked. Still good. Then she put on the dress she had bought the day before together with a pair of high heel ankle strap sandals. She brushed her hair one more time and put it up in a ponytail. She checked again in the mirror and she was looking good.

While looking at her reflection in the mirror she wondered if she was doing the right thing. She has been with Daniel five times now. This was the first time she had taken the initiative calling, and she felt nervous. The first time had been that fateful day when she had walked home from the grocery store. He came across her in the parking lot and pressured her to follow him home to his apartment. Once in his apartment one thing led to another. The other times they met he called her. First time he called about her credit card and driving license. Then her forgotten earrings. Then her hairbrush she usually kept in her bag. Then a scarf. Then, last time, her earrings again. Every time he called after three, four weeks. She had agreed to come to his apartment again to pick up whatever she had left. Last time she did not leave anything, and it was almost six weeks without him calling. She had become increasingly edgy. Especially in the last week. She was reluctant to admit it was because she missed sex with Daniel. But she knew that deep down she wanted to be with him again. In the last few days, it was even more since she was coming up on her fertile period of the month. She did not want to say no to Daniel if he called. It had been everything but safe the first time they were together, and the second time had not been good either. Afterwards, when she got her period, she realized it was madness. It would be a disaster out of all proportions if Daniel made her pregnant. Her husband Paul, and her children, would be devastated. Her parents, Paul's parents, everybody would be unhappy. No, after the second time she had been careful not to meet Daniel when it was anywhere near her ovulation.

Another thing she come to realize after meeting Daniel the second time was sex. She finally had someone to compare with her husband. She realized that sex with Paul was dreadfully boring. He was a disaster at pleasing a woman. He did not do more than use her as a glorified masturbation tool. Sex with Daniel was instead everything it should be. They did it together, communicating, cooperating, no shyness or restrictions. They did things she had heard her friends talk about. But she had never believed or understood since the things were unthinkable with Paul. Instead, it came so natural with Daniel and it felt so good.

After the second time with Daniel, she had been on a small pink cloud of happiness for more than a week. She would replay in her mind over and over what she had done with Daniel. She had sex with Paul, and it was the usual boring sawing machine. Afterwards, she was sitting on the toilet thinking and letting Paul's sterile sperm seep out of her. She realized all the wonderful things she did with Daniel, she should be doing with Paul instead. For the first time she felt guilty towards her husband.

When Daniel called again to ask if she wanted to come and pick up her earrings, she was not only concerned about being spotted by a neighbor. She had come to her senses about where she was in her cycle and a nagging feeling it was not right towards Paul. She had gone to Daniel anyway and it had been just as good as the previous times. When she had gotten herself decent again before leaving, she had on purpose left her hairbrush in his bathroom, so he had a reason to call her again.

When he called again, she had not hesitated even if she knew deep down it was wrong what she was doing. It was feeling too good what she and Daniel did for her to say no.

She dropped her train of thought and went downstairs and put the sandwiches in her handbag. The coffee was ready, and she poured it into a thermos mug and put it down next to the sandwiches in her bag.

She was feeling apprehension as she walked towards Daniel's apartment. Her heels sounded loud on the sidewalk and she knew she looked good. It was a wonderful feeling. Before meeting Daniel, she had always felt like a gray mouse with a dull life. She walked at a brisk pace, not wanting Daniel to wait. She did not want to admit she had been eager when she had said only half an hour to him.

Outside his building she paused. She scanned the surroundings if there was anyone who might recognize her. The area was deserted, and she entered and ascended the staircase to Daniel's floor. She felt apprehension mounting with every step closer to his door. She stopped outside and hesitated for a couple of seconds. She straightens her dress and her palms feel sweaty. She takes a deep breath and then knocks on the door.

Daniel opened right away, he had likely been waiting for her on the other side. He wore a pair of large boxers and was bare chested. He looked fresh out of the shower. She could not decipher his expression if he were happy to see her. She nervously entered as he stepped aside. The small apartment was cluttered as usual. She turned towards him and waited while he closed and locked the door. He turned so he faced her, and she could see his desire on his face. Her nervousness evaporated and in two steps she was next to him. Their opened mouths met as she snaked her arms around his neck.

Their mouths never let go of each other as they began to caress and explore each other with their hands. Caressing turned into groping as they were moving towards the bed. She pushed down his boxers and took his cock in her hands. It was half hard and felt so smooth and warm as she caressed it and she felt heat growing between her legs. Daniel got her dress up over her hips and caressed her pussy on top of her silk panties. She moaned in response in his open mouth.

Her calves hit the bed behind her, and he pushed her, so she sat down. She looked up at him and saw unmasked desire on his face. She felt heat rise in her chest. He pulled up her knees, making her fall on her back. He continued pushing until her knees were at her chest and ass came up from the mattress. He let go with one hand and pulled on her panties until they were down by her knees at her chest.

"Ohh, God," she moaned as his mouth landed on her pussy and his tongue went deep into her sensitive folds. "Huuuuh," she panted, feeling like there was no air left in the room. Her hands fluttered around before taking hold of his head. Her pussy was turning into a throbbing lake of juices. The tight ball in the pit of her stomach she had come to recognize was forming.

After a while she felt Daniel slip two fingers into her throbbing pussy. He pressed upwards squarely against her G-spot. At the same time he was doing amazing things to her clit with his mouth.

"Hhhmmmmggaaawwdd'' she heard herself moaning. She tore at her panties stuck at her knees to get them off, so she could spread her legs. Once free her legs swung wide open, and his mouth could get even deeper into her folds. His fingers inside her were making that tight ball grow fast and she knew she was going to come soon.

"You will make me very noisy," she panted. It was something he had taught her; that you could talk to each other during sex and tell what you were feeling. It was good but she felt a bit shy to be too explicit about what she felt. She did not want to say she was going to have an orgasm.

He paused and grinned at her before continuing. His fingertips were very insistent against her G-spot. At the same time his mouth was wreaking havoc between her folds. She pulled upwards on her knees to open herself as much as possible for him. Her stomach quaked and the tight ball was thrumming on the verge of exploding.

"Don't stop!!" She moaned. He continued in precisely the same way. Neither faster or slower, and soon the tight ball exploded in a million pieces and she came hard. Her whole body tensed up and her thighs trembled, and she heard herself whimpering. One hand was clawing the rumpled sheet and the other was at the back of his head, pulling his face into her pussy.

He let the first waves of pleasure go through her and then he rose over her. She saw a brief glimpse of his thick black cock, completely erect and knob covered in precum. It disappeared when he in one forceful push showed it all the way inside her sticky hot mess that was her pussy.

Her whimpers turned into screams. Her whole body shook from the deep and sudden penetration. She clawed on his back as she pulled him down over her with all her might. Her heels hooked together over his ass in a desperate attempt to make her thighs stop shaking. It felt like his big cock was making her orgasm to go on forever.

Eventually she calmed down and stopped shaking. She smiled at him.

"I have missed you," she said.

He smiled back and kissed her on the mouth. He tasted her pussy.

"I have missed you too," he said.

They rolled over so they were with their head on the pillow with their faces a couple of inches from each other. He knew she liked when they were looking at each other while fucking. She smiled at him as he gently began moving inside her. Sometimes they kissed but most of the time they lay looking each other in the eyes as he moved inside her. It took over twenty minutes before he came close and began pausing with his cock deep inside her. She began squeezing his cock as hard as she could every time he paused. Her pelvic muscles were strong from years of Kegel exercises. She could get an amazing hold on his cock throbbing inside her. She knew he liked it and he groaned every time she squeezed him.

His face contorted as he came. She pulled on his ass to have him deep inside her and she could feel how he shot thick ropes of cum into her. She kissed him when he smiled at her after he was done. He did not know she did not have any protection, but it was too early in her cycle for it to be any danger.

She untangled from him and fetched her handbag and came back. Quickly she stripped off her clothes and naked got in bed close to Daniel. She looked down on his hands when he cupped her boobs. She never got tired of the contrast between his dark hands and her pale body. She rummaged through her bag and produced the small package she had prepared.

"I've made sandwiches for you," she said shyly.

He grinned at her. "You are amazing," he said and took the proffered package. They made small talk while he ate and they shared the coffee, taking turns drinking from the thermos mug. She asked him how school was going and about work. She felt she was in a private bubble with Daniel. A soft warm bubble separated from her normal life. She felt she was a completely different woman compared to the dull grey mouse she normally associated herself with. Daniel made her feel so good about herself. His honest admiration boosted her self-confidence.

They began caressing and making out after they were done eating. It escalated until she straddled his lap and sank down on his cock. She squeezed it as hard as she could with her strong pussy. She felt so confident when she was with Daniel. She felt so free.

*****

She still had the same confident feeling hours later when she stood by the stove making dinner.

"Mom, you seem in a very good mood," Jennifer said when she came into the kitchen.

Jennifer was Sara's oldest daughter who had recently turned 19. She had started university. She was looking like a younger copy of Sara. She was tall and had a sleek athletic body. Her chest was just as big as Sara's and her hips flared out in the same enticing way below the slim waist. Her long legs were perfectly straight and nicely shapely.

Jennifer also had the same long hair and eyes as Sara. Most people said they were looking more like siblings rather than mother and daughter. It was funny how Sara always thought of Jennifer as beautiful and of herself as plain and dull looking.

Jennifer had since a young age been interested in athletics. 100 and 200 meters were her best disciplines. However, when her chest started to get bigger, she was complaining more and more that it was difficult to run. She had switched to pole-vaulting instead. She told her mother it was much better to fly through the air. Then she did not feel how damn heavy her boobs were while being weightless. Sara would always admonish her for speaking so trivially.

"I don't know honey," Sara replied, "I guess it's the weather. How was school today?"

She needed to get her mind off Daniel.

*****

"Next time I want to come home to you," Daniel said when they were making out by the door before she was leaving.

They had been having sex only two times. Instead, they had cuddled for hours in his bed and been talking with each other. She had talked about her life and now it felt empty and meaningless. She confessed how sordid sex was with her husband Paul. Something she had not told anyone, not even her closest friend Justine. She told him she had not known how good it could be before she met Daniel.

He had in turn talked about his hopes and dreams about his future. He came from a neighborhood that was not good at all and everybody was poor. He was immensely proud of having gotten away from the misery and was living in his own apartment and had a job. He was also having more ambitions than being a plumber all his life. He was taking classes at the university in business science. She told him about herself and Paul and children. She talked about her house and how her life circulated around taking care of it and her family.

They had nothing in common. Age, social class, goals in life - nothing. But strangely enough she felt she connected to Daniel. She felt while they talked, she was closer to him than with anyone else, even Justine. She felt secure as she lay naked next to him in bed. Her head was on his muscular shoulder and their legs sort of wrapped together. While they talked, she caressed his chest. She was fascinated with the stark contrast between her pale hand and his dark skin. Occasionally she would wander down and take hold of his cock. Every time it would respond and grow and get harder while she caressed it. She would giggle and tell him he was hopeless. Daniel in turn was more interested in her boobs, caressing and fondling them. Occasionally he would push her backwards so he could lean over her and kiss and suck on her boobs. She would enjoy everything he did. Looking up into the ceiling she would tell him how much she liked what he did. She would confess she was sorry that she never got to be this close and tender with Paul. He was never interested in being close to her and cuddling and enjoying each other's bodies. Occasionally she and Daniel stopped talking and made out.

They had lunch in bed. She felt so relaxed sprawling naked in his bed. She listened to how he heated some left-over food in the microwave. She realized no one had made her lunch in the last 20 years. Unless she was sick and had to be in bed. She beamed at him when he returned to bed with two plates. It was leftover mac-n-cheese, and it was delicious. They were mostly quiet while eating and enjoying being together.

They resumed cuddling afterwards. It turned serious and they had sex a second time. Sara felt completely content when they lay in a sweaty pile afterwards. They resumed talking and cuddling. She was planting soft kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders while he was telling about his dreams. He told her how it was going in school and how proud he felt to be at the university. Sara teased him about ignoring all hot and beautiful girls at school and spent his time with an old lady instead. Daniel laughed and agreed there were a lot of good-looking girls. But he thought Sara was every bit as hot as the best ones. Sara felt pleased when he said she was looking hot. Only Justine had said to her that she could look hot if she wanted, but she had never believed her. When Daniel said it, she believed him.

"There is one girl though, I get this vibe around her, I think she is something extra," Daniel admitted.

"There you go, you should go for her instead of being with someone like me." Sara replied.

"I don't know for sure. She does not seem that interested in me. Besides, I have the impression she has a boyfriend."

"Oh," Sara said. She felt relieved the girl was not available, then she felt confused about her own emotions. She knew there was no possible future together with Daniel but still...

"If you are as nice to her as you are to me, I am sure she will come around." Sara added, trying to be supportive.

"She looks a bit like you. Tall, athletic body, similar color of long hair."

Sara was surprised. She had assumed the girl was black. Daniel saw her being surprised and smiled bleakly.

"I guess I have a thing for white girls." He said and kissed her. She kissed him back. Her feelings are still in disarray from hearing Daniel saying he was interested in another girl.

*****

Her feelings were still in disarray when she came home. She liked being with Daniel and she liked him wanting to be with her. The two of them had a private and enjoyable bubble when they were together. The thought of him interested in another girl made her feel confused. Then he had rattled her a second time even stronger when he said he wanted to come to her house. If she let him into her home, it was something completely different. She would let him into her normal, gray, everyday life. But at the same time, she felt she wanted to open herself to him. He was genuinely interested in her.