Gone Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am very nervous," Sara admitted.

Daniel smiled at her and she felt reassured.

"I am happy you let me come," he said.

They kissed again. It had felt strange by the front door and it felt even stranger in her bedroom. Her stomach fluttered. Soon it was as heated as downstairs, and she began pulling on his clothes to get them off him. He began pulling on her clothes in response. He stepped out of his shoes when she undid his pants and peeled them down his legs. She raised her arms when he pulled her top and bra over her head and then peeled down her yoga pants and thong.

They rubbed their naked bodies against each other while they made out. She never stopped being fascinated by the stark contrast of their skin color. His strong hands felt to be everywhere on her body.

"Fuck me," Sara moaned into his mouth. It was the first time she had used the F-word. With Daniel, with anybody. It felt right to use it now.

Daniel pulled back the bed cover and the blanket. By chance he did it on her side of the bed and not Paul's. She did not know how she had reacted if Daniel wanted them to be on his side of the bed. Everything felt so wrong and scary but right and exciting at the same time. Daniel was in her bedroom and they were going to have sex. Sara was scared but at the same time wanted it. She got in bed and lay down on her back. Daniel took hold of her toned thighs and pushed them apart. She felt like all air left her lungs when his mouth clamped down over her throbbing pussy.

"Oh, gaaawd," she moaned and clawed the clean sheets beneath her. She was tense from the unfamiliar situation, so she had not realized how excited she was at the same time. Her back arched as his lips and tongue was wreaking havoc in her sensitive folds. He had her close in no time. She pulled on his shoulders.

"Please, I want you inside," she begged him.

He moved up over her. She could see his hard cock swaying beneath his flat stomach. It looked massive and she wondered how it could have scared her the first time she saw it. Now she only associated it with pleasure. She groped between them for his cock so she could steer him right. She was so wet he got all the way inside on the first push.

They met in an open-mouthed messy kiss. He tasted pussy and it made her head spin. She locked her arms around his shoulders. Everything was so different compared with her husband. This was sex. These were emotions. This was how it should be. He pulled back almost all the way and then forcefully drove back inside her. She moaned. He was becoming incredibly good at reading her and what she wanted. He snaked his arms under her back and gripped her shoulders. He held her tightly. His knees were planted wide apart, so her legs were hanging over his muscular things. He held her so firmly that she could hardly move more than an inch unless he allowed it. He drove his thick cock into her again and again. Sara felt her orgasm arriving like a freight train. It was going to be big.

"God, Daniel, you are killing me." She moaned.

He relaxed his hold, worried he was hurting her.

"No, don't stop! Please, don't stop!" She pressed her mound up against him. Wanting him.

He tightened his hold again. Then he resumed his slow movement back and then drove forcefully into her. Her bed shook with each impact.

"ahhhyeessssss..." she moaned.

She came hard. She clung to Daniel and her thighs were shaking with intensity, He relaxed when she became limp in his arms.

Sara looked around her familiar bedroom. Then she looked at Daniel's face over hers. He was smiling and she realized she had a silly grin on her face. Not in a million years would her husband make her feel as good as Daniel had done. She pulled down his handsome face and kissed him.

Daniel let her be on top when she asked. He rolled over on his back, so he was lying across the bed and Sara straddled him and sank down on his hard cock. Everything felt familiar but so wrong. It was her bedroom and her bed, but they were lying across it. She had never even once had sex with her husband lying across the bed. Nor had she ever been on top. It felt so good. She rode Daniel for half an hour before he came deep inside her. She lay flat on his chest while he was gripping her hips hard and shooting ropes of sperm deep inside her pussy. They were both sweaty and panting for air. She had not come again but everything felt so good.

Afterwards they shifted so they were lying facing each other on her pillow. His cock slipped out of her pussy, but it felt nice anyway. She caressed his face inches from hers. Everything was so different with Daniel. It was even more palpable when they were in her own bed instead of his. She did not regret letting him come to her home.

They made small talk and she felt so content. With her husband he basically turned his back on her when they were done. Even this was better with Daniel.

"I am happy you let me come here." Daniel said. "I want to get to know you better."

Sara's stomach fluttered. She had an affair with him. The wrongness of having him in her bed made it so palpable. She should not let it become complicated. She knew it was impossible she could leave her husband for Daniel. It would never work. But at the same time getting to be in the soft private bubble they could create together was appealing.

"How is it going with that girl in school?" She asked, trying to deflect the subject of the two of them together.

Daniel smiled at her. He understood as well as she it could not be anything else than sex between them.

"Jenny? We are done with the assignment already," he said.

At least he understood who Sara had been referring to. The girl had made an impression on him.

"But I was right. She has a boyfriend." He added.

"Ah, a pity." Sara added.

"Yes, very. I was right about what I was believing about her before getting to know her. She really has something special. And she is very hot."

Sara giggled. "Do you know how bad you are sounding? We are in bed after sex, and you tell me about another girl being hot."

Daniel chuckled.

"It was you who was asking." He defended himself. Then he became serious. "Seriously, I think there is attraction. We have been meeting twice more after we finished the assignment. We had coffee together and talked about school."

"Do you think she is interested in you?"

"Last time she told me she had not said anything to her boyfriend about meeting me, so something is going on."

"Daniel," Sara exclaimed, pretending to be aghast, "you were supposed to find a girlfriend. Not starting a second affair!"

She closed her mouth so fast her teeth clicked. There, she said it. She had just labeled how she was thinking of herself and Daniel. An affair. The word hung between them. She was married and she was naked in bed with another man and cuddled after sex. They locked eyes. She suddenly felt scared. He smiled at her and caressed her face. She liked when he caressed her face, and it made her even more scared.

"I think you should leave now." She mumbled. "I am worried someone might come home."

They got out of bed and Daniel dressed. Sara put on her thong and a tank-top lying by the bed. She did not put on a bra. Daniel smacked her ass when she stepped into her thong and she yelped. He has been doing that a lot lately. She blushed. It was a humiliating display of dominance, of ownership. She liked when he smacked her ass.

They made out by the front door. She felt he was becoming hard again, and she rubbed his cock through his pants. He pulled up her tank top and caressed her boobs. She felt strongly she wanted him again, but she was scared.

"I want you to come here again." She said, not wanting him to feel she was rejecting him and sending him away.

"Next time we meet at my place. It will be safer." Daniel said.

"Yes, I can come early, so we have all day." She squeezed his cock inside his pants.

She pulled down her tank top over her boobs and opened the door. Daniel smacked her ass again and then he left. Sara hurried over the window and looked outside at Daniel as he walked away towards home. He looked so confident.

When he disappeared out of sight she went upstairs to the bedroom. She stood looking at the rumpled bed for a long time. The room smelled of sex. There was a big wet spot where she had been leaking while they were cuddling afterwards. She had also felt she was leaking into her thong. It leaked a lot when they were making out by the front door and now the gusset felt sticky. She considered changing the sheet, but she wanted to sleep in the wet spot. It would be dry by bedtime, but she would know it was there when she got in bed. She made the bed in her usual careful way. Then she opened the window to air out the smell of sex.

She had planned to go grocery shopping. She wanted to do it while she still was covered in Daniel's sweat and her pussy sticky with his sperm. She peeled off her tank top and dropped it on the floor. Then she put on a bra, light summer dress, and strappy sandals. She kept her sticky thong. Downstairs she picked up her bag and the grocery list she had made earlier. Outside she let her hips sway as she walked to her car. She felt so good about herself. She had been having another man in her bed and had sex with him. Great sex, the sticky gusset of her thong was testimony to that. She was no longer a grey person living a dull life.