Gone Astray Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara gets more involved.
13k words
4.12
10.4k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, you look gloomy," Sara said when she came into the kitchen and found Jennifer sitting sulking at the table.

"Aww, it's my boyfriend. He is hopeless. One week he is all tentative and then the next he is just gone and ignores me." Jennifer sounded angry. "I never know where I have him!"

Sara was a bit taken aback by the emotional storm coming from her daughter. "Don't worry, honey, I am sure he cares for you,"

"It is so frustrating!"

"Take it easy, honey, he will come back again." Sara tried to sound reassuring. She really did not know what to say. She was completely inexperienced with teenager's relationship problems. "He is young and has a lot of things to think about. Sooner or later, he will realize what is important and pay better attention."

Jennifer looked pleased. Apparently, it made sense to her what Sara said.

"Thanks, mom, it feels good to have your support."

"Any time, honey."

Jennifer looked closely at her.

"Have you done something to your hair?"

Sara blushed. "Does it show? I was at the hairdresser yesterday and I put in some highlights." She twisted to show her hair better.

"You look amazing," Jennifer exclaimed.

"Do you think so?" Sara felt shy. "I put in some darker tones as well to make a bit more of a contrast."

Jennifer eyed her up and down. "Mom, you look really great, and not only your hair."

"You are just saying that."

"No, seriously mom, if you did not dress so boring all the time and met someone who did not know you. You could tell them that you are 30 and they would believe you."

"Nonsense."

"It's true, mom. Anyway, what does dad say about your hair?"

"He hasn't noticed." Sara tried not to let her bitterness show.

****

Sara's phone rang. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw it was Daniel.

"Hi, I was thinking about you." Sara said. She was relaxing after the gym. She was sitting at the gym's juice bar and had a smoothie called 'After workout protein refill'.

"Were you?"

"You usually call every four weeks."

"So, am I getting predictable?" Daniel asked. She could hear he was smiling,

"Yes, very." She could not help but smile back.

"Do you want to meet?"

"Yes"

"Tomorrow?"

"No, tomorrow I can't," Sara replied. According to her app, she was ovulating the following day. "It has to be after the weekend."

"I work Monday, but I can switch shifts, so I am free." Daniel replied.

"Hold on," Sara said. She checked her app. On Monday she should be well into her infertile phase and it was safe to have sex. She put the phone by her ear again. "Monday is fine."

"Sure I am not making it difficult for you?" She added, concerned she was causing problems.As usual.

"No, I have one of my best friends at work. We switch shifts all the time." Daniel reassured her.

"OK, then," she said.

"Come early."

"As early as I can."

Her stomach fluttered when she closed the phone. She looked around her. No one was within earshot. She could almost not believe herself. She was sitting in public and had agreed on a date with another man than her husband.

Weekend went slow. She did not want to think it was because of Daniel and Monday. Paul was talking about some remodeling in their backyard he wanted to do. She loved their back yard and garden. She spent a lot of time there, but she had problems being engaged in his ideas.

Sunday morning, she met Jennifer in the kitchen at breakfast. No one else was around. Jennifer was singing to herself while making a cup of tea. Jennifer often sang to herself when she was in a particularly good mood. Sara went to her and kissed her on her hair.

"You are in a good mood." Sara stated the obvious.

"It is nice weather." Jennifer replied.

"Oh, so it has nothing to do with a certain boyfriend?"

Jennifer blushed. "Is it that obvious?"

"I know you, young lady."

"He is so sweet. He gave me a rose the other day. No one has ever done that before," Jennifer said.

"A rose? And then everything was fine?"

"Well, we talked too, really long... you were right mom, he has been having a lot on his mind lately and he was sorry."

Sara looked at Jennifer. She was beaming. Jennifer has always been passionate about everything, school, athletics, and friends. When she started something, she went for it wholeheartedly. Sara realized it was true about boys too.

"We are meeting later today," Jennifer said.

"Oh, are you planning something special?" Sara asked with a smile. She felt happy Jennifer was on track again with her boyfriend.

"No, not really," Jennifer replied and then she got a mischievous expression. "We are probably only going somewhere secluded so he can be good to me."

"Jennifer!" Sara exclaimed, understanding her daughter was meaning sex and she felt aghast. "I cannot believe you said that!"

"Your words, mom, not mine." She replied with a giggle and blushed.

"You are terrible!" Sara could not help but to giggle in return.

They looked at each other. Sara could feel Jennifer's trust.

"I am happy we can talk," she said.

"Me too, mom."

"Be careful, honey," Sara said.

Jennifer held up her phone. "You know I am."

Sara felt a chill run down her spine. She used the same app to keep track of when she could safely have sex with Daniel.

In the afternoon she went to the hairdresser and washed and styled her hair. Usually she went on weekdays, but she wanted to look good. On a whim she bought new lingerie, a matching set of thong and bra. She owned several thongs now. She had discovered that once you got used to them, they were nice to wear. The bra was sheer and soft, keeping her boobs in place while allowing them to keep their natural shape. She had been surprised how big they looked when she tried it on. Her more sensible bras made her chest look flatter.

Monday morning came. She had the usual flurry of getting everybody up, fed, dressed, and sent away to school and work. Last to leave was Paul and she looked out the window how he backed out of their driveway and drove away. She went out to her car and retrieved the bag with the lingerie she had bought the day before and left in the car. She knew her husband would not like them, thinking they were not decent.

Back inside she went to the bedroom and stripped naked. She had already washed herself and brushed her teeth. She put on her new lingerie and assessed her reflection in the full-length mirror. She was impressed by how good she looked. Not only her body but her hair. She got surprised every time she saw her own reflection how big a difference a few highlights could make. She was also feeling satisfied about her decision a few months back to let her hair grow longer. By now it was showing a difference. She used to keep it shoulder length but now it was hanging down her back. She rummaged through her closet until she found the dress she was looking for. It had a tighter fit and followed her shape a lot more snuggly than her usual billowy summer dresses. She put on the dress and admired the result. For once she was not feeling dissatisfied about how she looked but felt she was good looking. She put on strappy sandals with a bit of heels and grabbed her purse and she was ready. Paul had not even driven halfway to work yet.

She exited the house and carefully locked the door. She felt good when she began walking towards Daniel's apartment. She remembered the first time she had walked to his place. She had tried to dress up and she had felt so self-conscious and awkward. She had been so worried she would meet someone dressed as she was. This time she was dressed even more sexy, and she felt good about it. If she met someone, she would enjoy them looking.

She came to Daniel's apartment building. She scanned the street before entering. In this sense nothing had changed since the first time she was there. She was still scared someone could see her go inside. There was no plausible excuse for a woman like her to enter such a building alone.

She felt nervous when she came to Daniel's door and knocked on it. They had not agreed on a time and she had an irrational worry that he had forgotten she was coming. Suppose he was not even at home? She felt relief when she heard him moving on the other side of the door and how he was unlocking it.

Daniel opened the door and let Sara inside. He locked the door after her and they faced each other. He eyed her up and down. She had changed since they met the first time. Not dramatically but a lot of different small changes. Her body was more toned. She dressed differently, not like clothes were something she used to hide underneath. She had different shoes and a new handbag. Accessories that drew attention and were not as unobtrusive as possible. Her posture was different, more confident, more outgoing. He knew her self-image had improved since they had met. Even her hair looked much better. And longer.

"You have changed your hair," he said.

Sara blushed, looking pleased.

"Do you like it?"

Daniel was still surprised she often looked for his approval. She was more than 20 years older than him but still she sought his confirmation.

"You look fantastic."

She beamed at him. She came in his arms and they kissed. She smelled good. Her body felt good against his. She pressed her face into his chest.

Sara pulled back her head after some time. "How have you been, has anything special happened?"

She always cared about him and he had come to rely on it. They met seldom and when they did, they were like two bunnies. Besides sex, he gradually understood she genuinely cared for him. She was soft-spoken and always intended his best when she expressed her opinions. He had come to enjoy their intimate discussions as much as the sex.

"Not now, we can talk later. Now I am more interested in having you outside of your dress." He smiled at her.

She smiled back. Her eyes sparkled. "The zipper is in the back."

Daniel was in no rush and he sensed Sara liked it slow. Eventually he got off her dress and ran his hands over her body. Her body was toned, and he could trace defined muscles under her skin with his fingers. He found a woman with a strong body to be extremely erotic. He was hard and his cock strained in his boxers. Sara was caressing him but avoided touching his cock. Every time she got close her hands changed direction.

She had sexy lingerie. A far cry from the cotton panties she had the first time they met.

"Are these new?" He asked, running one hand over a boob and the other over her crotch.

"Yes," she breathed in his mouth. "I bought them yesterday."

"Did you buy them for me?"

"No,... yes," she admitted. She did not blush. She wanted him to think she was sexy.

"You look hot. Especially your boobs," he said into her mouth.

She blushed. She always did that when he talked about her boobs. He found it strange it was such a sensitive subject for her. Most women over 40 would murder to have natural boobs as good-looking as Sara's. Especially after having had three children.

Sara pushed down his boxers and began caressing his cock. She stopped kissing him and looked at her hands fondling his cock. He knew she liked the contrast between her pale hands and his dark cock. She spread her stance when he pushed a large hand down inside the flimsy triangle in the front of her thong. She was soaking wet. He was not surprised. He was becoming good at reading this smoldering volcano. Today it was unusually active.

It was over an hour before they were done the first time around. They lay sweaty and naked on the bed. Except Sara, who still had her strappy sandals on. The last time together she kept her shoes on and he found it incredibly sexy. Sara sat up with a groan and undid her sandals and dropped them on the floor. Then she fell on her back again, shifting in close so their bodies were in contact. Daniel was on his side and propped on his elbow, looking down at her. Idly he caressed her smooth torso.

"Sorry about last time," she said to him. "I feel like I have thrown you out."

"Don't worry. I knew you were nervous." Daniel reassured her.

"I felt like I let you down."

"No, you did not." He replied. "I think it was exciting we did it in your home."

"I liked it too, it felt special to have you in my own bed." Sara replied.

They locked eyes. Sara's eyes were full of emotions. He could see unconditional trust when she looked at him. They promised a complete truckload of emotional problems if they went down that road.

"Only sex, remember?" He told her in a kind voice.

"Only sex," she repeated. For a brief second, she looked sad.

They became quiet and she followed how he was caressing her torso. She enjoyed the startling contrast in their skin colors when his dark hand ran over her pale body. He wandered lower and she spread her thighs to make room for his large hand. She sighs contentedly when he runs his fingers over her sensitive folds. She was leaking. He scooped up globs of sperm and worked it into the smooth skin on top of her small cute well-groomed bush. She looked intently as he scooped up more globs.

"Sometimes I feel like I am leaking for days after I have been with you," she said.

Daniel chuckled. "You are not the first one to say that."

She looked at him. "It is strange. You are so young. I have no idea how many girls you have been having sex with." She paused. "I have only been with you and Paul."

He looked at her, thinking.

"Different lives, Sara, I am not so sure mine has been better than yours."

She caressed his face, looking at him intently.

"I want you to kiss me," she said.

They had sex a second time and afterwards Daniel made lunch for them. Sara went into the bathroom and rinsed off in the shower in the meanwhile. Carefully she cleaned her tender folds. Sara knew they were going to have sex at least once, or more likely twice, before she was leaving in the afternoon. Daniel was insatiable. She recalled the horrible state his bathroom had been in the first time he had lured her to his apartment. She remembered how shocked she had been seeing it. Now it looked recently cleaned and no grime or any other filthy things were around. There was plenty of toilet paper and an almost unused towel hung by the shower. Sara wondered if he had cleaned because she was coming or if he had changed habits.

After the shower she dried herself on the towel and wrapped it around her torso beneath her armpits. The towel was small and ended shortly beneath her waist. Her pussy and ass were on display, but she did not think Daniel would mind her flashing him. She looked at her reflection in the mirror over the sink. She thought about the first time she had looked at herself in his mirror. It was after she had been having her first orgasm. It felt like a long time ago. Distant past. She had the impression she looked different. Not only her hair, but everything. She looked more alive.

She went into the kitchen where Daniel was finishing up making lunch. She could tell he liked how she looked with a too small towel around her. She began setting the table. She was learning her way around his kitchen.

"You should shower as well. You reek of me," she said.

He nodded.

"You have to take a new towel, I took yours," she said when he left for the bathroom.

They were mostly quiet while eating, enjoying each other's company.

They had sex in the kitchen. Rough sex. It was new and scary for Sara, but she trusted Daniel not to hurt her. He really manhandled her. Pressing her face down on the kitchen table and holding her so firmly in place she could not get up. He fucked her hard and fast from behind. All the while saying the most trivial things about her looks and performance. He made her cheeks burn with shame. Especially when he taunted her for how excited she was. He was smacking her ass hard and pulling her hair roughly. She only moaned and took everything, and he got her to have a noisy orgasm.

Before she had the chance to get her bearings straight, he pulled her roughly up from the table. Then he pushed her face first against the wall. She cried out when he slammed his hard body into hers. He was pinning her between his muscular frame and the wall. He groped between them to get a hold of his cock. She groaned in pain when he roughly pushed deep inside her when he found her opening. She tried to break loose, but he was too strong for her. He held her in place and fucked forcefully up into her pussy. Soon she was on her tiptoes from the powerful pounding. She struggled in his hold. He was pulling on her hair hard and pressing his body against hers so she could not escape his onslaught. He was slobbering with his tongue over her ear and down her neck and she felt slippery with his saliva. Her stomach quaked and she was moaning and crying. He squeezed her boobs so hard she got tears in her eyes from the pain. She came again when she felt him shoot his sperm inside her.

He carried her to bed, and they lay down close together. She wrapped her arms around his chest and held him tightly. Both were panting from the effort. She hooked her legs around his, clinging to him. They were quiet for a long time. Daniel was stroking her hair. She liked it.

"Are you OK?" Daniel asked.

Sara felt she was trembling slightly from the powerful experience.

"I don't know... it was intense."

It had been scary. Really scary. Daniel had been so rough. But at the same time, she had felt safe because she trusted him. She knew he would never hurt her.

"Maybe you should give a bit of warning next time? So, I can be a bit prepared." She suggested.

A chill went down her spine. She was taking it for granted that they were continuing to meet. She assumed they were going to experiment more with sex.

He smiled and kissed her. She kissed back. It felt so good, and it scared her. She looked at him. They were an impossible combination.

"We should think about finding you a girlfriend instead," she said.

Daniel looked at her. She could tell he was making up his mind about something.

"Do you remember Jenny at school?" He asked.

"Yes, the one you like."

"We met more times, and it has worked rather well."

"OK," Sara said, "that is good."

Daniel looked at her intently. Sara could tell he was gauging her reaction.

"We have been having sex," he said.

Sara felt like a heatwave passed through her. A jumble of mixed emotions. Jealousy, betrayal... no, it was what they wanted, wasn't it? He was supposed to find a girlfriend. Daniel was leaving her. Pain. Everything became a muddle in her mind. She realized she was squeezing Daniel as hard as she could.

He was looking at her with a worried expression. "Are you OK?"

"No," she said truthfully. She felt tears burn in her eyes.

He held her. For a long time. She clung to him.

"Didn't you say she has a boyfriend?" She asked after a long while.

"Yes"

"But still..."

"Yes"

"How?" She felt she had to know.

Daniel looked at her. She could tell he understood she needed to know.

"We met at Uni and had coffee. It was nice and we were flirting, she can be a real tease. She made it clear her boyfriend did not know we were meeting."

Sara was holding Daniel hard while he was telling about Jenny.

"She asked if I wanted a lift home when we were leaving, and I accepted. Instead of driving home she drove to Park Road."

Sara knew about Park Road. It was an area where teenagers go and have sex in their cars.

"We talked for a while and then we made out. After a while we moved to the backseat."

Sara squeezed Daniel's chest. She did not need to hear more. They were quiet for some time.

"Anymore?" Sara asked.

"She came here once," Daniel said.

Sara squirmed and looked at the bed.

"It was last week, and I have changed the sheets." He reassured her.

"Was she here long?" Sara asked.