All Comments on 'Gone Astray Ch. 03'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What a fucking cunt.

I hope her husband catches her and divorces her before she leaves him….and she will.

Her husband is a non entity. Invisible, indescribable, absent and irrelevant to Sara or this story. She gives her best to her lover while giving nothing to hubby and why should she! She doesn’t have to work with Daniel, just spread her legs and have hot sex. But to become intimate with her husband would require dedication, work and making him important.

Fuck that. Just ignore him. And this bullshit about making Jennifer’s boyfriend a racist piece of shit is painful.

You did it to justify her cheating…that’s bullshit and you know it. But rather than dealing with infidelity, you use it as a consequence. It’s to punish their partners.

You can write, there is no doubt about that; but you treated the men as though they deserved being pissed on and rewarded the women.

Why would Daniel be with a woman who was willing and able to cheat on their partners with ZERO guilt? After all, if she did it once, she’ll do it again and don’t say they won’t.

Why would Sara stay married to a man who treats her like she’s a mannequin? Don’t say she loves him because her actions show that she doesn’t. She tolerates him. She spent more time reflecting on which pillow was his than on how to work on their marriage. Hell, she even wants Daniel romantically and spends more time preparing herself for him than she ever has for her husband. And don’t lie to us and tell us how hard she tried: she feels zero guilt about giving Daniel access to her very soul but can’t even pee with her husband.

All in all, this is a great story but 3 god awful people and 2 men who are treated like shit and don’t even know it. As for Jennifer's exboyfriend, be honest: he’s not racist or possessive or abusive piece of shit. Don’t lie to us.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Another brilliant chapter.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great writer. It's a shame you don't contribute more. The story is good, although you telegraphed the Jenny-Jennifer thing far too much in advance. You know where the story is headed.

I see the usual racist bigots commenting as if Loving Wives has a sign on it saying no black guys need to show up. I've seen every race under the sun in stories here, yet it's only the black males they complain about.

Also, the usual closet cucks who show up every day to read EVERY story and complain. Who do they think they are fooling?

Good story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another exciting chapter! Will be interesting to see how Sara and Daniel are going to deal with their dilemma involving Jenny. Also, hopefully soon, we will see what contributions Darious will make to this story. Excellent writing with much attention to detail.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Interesting story. I hope they is going to be some twist in the next few chapters. I also hope the husband has more interaction. The wife change her hair, body and clothes and he doesn't realize, please. I believe I know how the story is going to end. Maybe in the last chapter out the blue the husband should ask her how is Daniel to his wife. It would be funny if he knew all along. He had been monitoring her on the same app. He just wanted her to be happy so did nothing lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with Whackdoodle, as he hit every point right on the nose. I thought the writing was good, but I can't feel the same about how the men were treated. Especially the way Sara treats any thought (other than the pillows) to her marital bed that she shares with her husband. She doesn't realize it, but that shows complete and total disrespect for her husband. Sara seems more interested in Daniel's feelings than those of her husband. Maybe she needs to have a talk with him (her husband) and "clear the air" about her feelings about why they don't talk very much. It's almost like she thinks of her husband as a second class citizen in comparison to Daniel. I guess all of those years together she just wasn't happy, and never tried to show her husband any real affection. Maybe if she had, her sex life would have improved, and she wouldn't have had to look outside for it.

Please note, that I'm only going off this chapter, as I haven't read the other parts yet.

husker506husker506over 2 years ago

I love the series and I have to keep telling myself that this is all FICTION. I enjoy the details that you include in your stories. When I start reading and, I can't stop then I know this is a creative story with a good sound thought process of the events. Thanks

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Sara's only eggregious sin in this series is not being honest with her husband about her sexual needs. She might be forgiven for not expressing her dissatisfaction over the years because she didn't understand that sex could be enjoyable. Rather than just rely on her lover for pleasure, she could start seeking pleasure from her husband. If she can't talk about it, she could take the initiative in their bedroom. I suspect that if she gave hubby a blow job, it might inspire him as well as getting her own motor running. Her infidelity could transform their marriage for the better.

BTW, I enjoy the reference to the OvuView application for her smartphone. She actually is taking precautions even if the BTB trolls can't understand.

Amiable69Amiable697 months ago

Exactly what I thought! That is a fantastic twist in the tale! I hope the girls are going to make out as Daniel fucks them both. That would be awesome! Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES