Gone Astray Ch. 05

Story Info
How to resolve a difficult situation.
12.4k words
4.1
6.2k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something had changed in Sara's feelings towards Paul. She had always felt he was her center. He had been her steady rock supporting her. She had always thought they were a team complementing each other. She cleaned and cooked and took care of the household. He was the breadwinner. But lately, she felt her efforts were only for his convenience. She saw him with different eyes. He was more concerned about their exterior appearance than their well-being and happiness.

Sara had come to understand that they did not have any intimacy. Sara had always believed she and Paul were respectful when they ensured each other privacy. Daniel had unintentionally shown her it instead was a lack of intimacy between her and Paul. Sara had started to question her feelings for Paul.

She felt the same about sex. She had earlier in her marriage been too shy even to try and analyze why it was so poor. Her mother's fear and horror stories had cast a decades-long shadow over her sex life. Paul had brought his own set of problems into the bedroom. Neither one of them had been able to deal with them in a good way. With her newfound experience, she felt he only used her for his satisfaction. She thought he did not care about her feelings. She knew it was not true, but he could not let go and trust in her when they were intimate.

Her feelings for her house were also changing. She had always loved it and felt it was her life's work. She had created a home for her family. Their fortress. Now it started to feel like a prison and a burden. She began to feel the gym was her haven and went there almost daily for hours. She met Justine more often than before. But she thought she could not confide in her as in the past. Too many of her feelings were because of Daniel, and she felt she had to guard her tongue when they were talking.

Paul never noticed her growing dissatisfaction. More than twenty years of marriage made him too cemented in his role to see changes in her. The only person noticing was Jennifer; more often, she came to Sara to talk. Jennifer was sensitive and understood that something was going on. Jennifer had always been helpful around the house. She sensed Sara's frustration over the chores and began helping more. Spending more time together also meant that Jennifer was mentioning Daniel more often. She was cryptic, but Sara understood they were becoming closer. Jennifer looked happy when she talked about Daniel. It strengthened Sara's conviction that it had been the right decision to stop seeing Daniel.

One day Jennifer told Sara she and Daniel were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Sara was happy for her. They talked at length about her feelings for Daniel. Sara could tell Jennifer was serious about Daniel. She suggested it was time to let Paul know she was dating and had a boyfriend. Jennifer was reluctant and said she wanted to wait for a while before making it public.

Sara often thought about Jennifer and her relationship with Daniel. To Sara, it was clear Jennifer had solid feelings for Daniel. She wondered what Daniel was feeling in return. One morning when Jennifer was leaving for school, she said she would not be home for dinner. She told Sara that Daniel had neither school nor work, so that he would be bored at home all day. Jennifer said she knew he was calling her and asking to spend the evening together.

Sara was at home as usual and spent the morning tidying around the spotless house. She felt edgy and could not get the image of Daniel alone at home out of her head. She was keen to know how his feelings for Jennifer matched hers for him. Sara told herself it was an excellent opportunity to talk to him and ask how he felt. Again and again, her thoughts returned to him. Towards lunch, she gave in to the temptation and called him. She told herself she would only talk to him on the phone about Jennifer. But anyway, she checked her app to see if it was safe to have sex before she called. She felt her tension go away when he answered on the second ring.

Ten minutes later, she was in her bedroom trying to decide what to put on. She could not believe how fast she had agreed to go to his place. She had no intentions of having sex, but she wanted to look good. She settled for a nice bra and matching thong. Not too sexy, but the bra pushed up her boobs, making them look big. She put on a tight top with spaghetti straps and a matching tight skirt ending mid-thigh. As a change, she opted for pumps instead of her usual strappy heel sandals. She got surprised when she looked at herself in her full-length mirror. She looked hot. The top was short, with a three-inch gap between the top and her skirt. The gap created an alluring display of a narrow waist and smooth skin. The short skirt made her long legs look longer, and the pumps looked sexy. Her long hair cascaded down her back, and her ass looked perky. She felt good about herself.

She felt good walking the short distance to Daniel's apartment. She was not worried about meeting a neighbor. But she checked the street before angling from the sidewalk to the entrance to Daniel's building. She walked up the familiar staircase and knocked on Daniel's door. After a brief pause, she heard the lock rattle, and Daniel let her in.

They faced each other when Daniel closed the door. He smiled at her and checked her out. She knew she looked good, which made her feel warm when he noticed. He was wearing his usual boxers and T-shirt. Sara felt conflicting emotions. She missed Daniel, but they should not be together. She felt unsure of what to do. They had been having an affair. She should at least embrace him as a dear friend. She stepped toward him, and it felt good when he closed his arms around her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. It felt good.

She could not resist the temptation to press her face into his chest. She inhaled his intoxicating smell. She had missed his masculine scent. She tilted her face up to look at him. He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. They were not supposed to do that, but she kissed him back. He pulled back and looked at her with a smile. She felt she was smiling as well. A silly smile. It felt good to be together. She did not protest when he kissed her again, even if it was wrong.

They kissed more, and soon they were making out. It was wrong, but it felt good. Sara felt Daniel's erection press into her crotch. She readily raised her arms when Daniel pulled up her top and dropped it on the floor. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. Daniel peeled down the shoulder straps, and her bra fell on the floor next to her top. His hands went for her boobs, and she slipped her hand down his boxers and gripped his hard cock. They resumed making out.

She felt dizzy. She was in his apartment only to talk, but they had not spoken to each other so far. It felt so good what he did with her. They groped each other and made out. Sara did not protest when he unzipped her skirt. He pushed her panties down along with her skirt, and she kicked them to the side. She feels she has surrendered.

He raised his arms over his head when she pulled up his T-shirt. Then she eagerly pushed down his boxers. He kicked them aside in a similar fashion as she had done with her skirt and panties. They embraced and made out. They are naked except for Sara's pumps. She felt sexy wearing them, and she liked the feeling.

She broke the kiss. She pressed her face into the nape of his neck and inhaled his intoxicating smell. "Carry me," she begged.

He carried her bridal fashion to the bed. She yelped as he threw her on the bed, which turned into a giggle. She held out her arms to embrace him when he followed. He stretched out next to her, and they made out. Her stomach quaked when she felt his stiff cock rub against her thigh. She could tell she was lubricating. It felt so good to be with Daniel.

"I have missed you," she breathed into his mouth. He moaned in response. She ran her hands over his smooth skin. As always, she marveled at the stark contrast in color. He mainly centered on her boobs. She purred and spread her thighs wide open when he rolled up on top of her. Her pumps made her feel so sexy. She was wet and ready. Eagerly she reached down and held him with both hands to steer him right. Still, after so many times together, she felt surprised she had no problems taking his large cock. When his pubis bone pressed against hers, she took hold of his ass and pulled him against her firmer.

Daniel hooked his arms under her legs and pushed them up, so her heels ended on his shoulders. He enjoyed her shoes as much as she. His mouth came down over hers, and she moaned as he moved inside her. She squeezed down as hard as she could on his cock, and he moaned in response into her mouth.

Later she was lying upside down in his bed with his thigh as a pillow. His cock was in front of her face. She caressed it lightly and followed intently how it was coming back to life and grew again. She kissed the tip, and it twitched in her hand. Her thighs were spread wide, and she felt she was leaking sperm. Daniel played with it in her sensitive folds in the same leisured way she caressed his cock. His head rested on the inside of her thigh, inches from her crotch. She had a strong feeling of intimacy.

"We should not have been doing this," she said to his cock.

Daniel chuckled. "It is hard to resist when you push your boobs into my chest. You are quite devastating."

Devastating. She had never thought of herself in those terms.

"Do you think so?" She asked.

"Since I met you, it never stopped surprising me how little you are aware of how you affect men."

Sara blushed from hearing the conviction in Daniel's voice. It was one of the many things she liked about him. He could always be straight to the point about what he was feeling and honest about it. It made her feel so secure when she was together with him. She smiled and kissed the tip of his cock again.

"You have a rather strong effect as well," she said. She thought about how good he smelled when she pressed her face into his masculine chest. And how her heart skipped a beat whenever she felt he had an erection. They were quiet for a while, idly caressing each other. Sara had a question that had been nagging her for weeks.

"Have you done it before?" Sara asked.

"What?"

"Being both you and Darius with a girl," Sara explained.

"Why do you ask?"

"You were a bit too smooth about it. I got the feeling I was not the first girl you shared."

Daniel was quiet for a bit. "It's been another girl," he admitted.

Sara got goosebumps. This was so utterly alien to her. Two men and one woman. "Tell me."

Daniel was quiet for a while, and then he began telling her. It had been when Darius was between apartments and crashed at his place for a couple of months. Daniel had been at a club one night and met a girl who ended up following him home. Daniel had believed Darius was working night and that he had the apartment for himself. Instead, Darius was there when Daniel arrived with the girl. Daniel had been surprised, but the girl had been unfazed and said she assumed they were in three instead of two. It had worked surprisingly well and been intense. In the morning, when the girl left, she said she wanted to meet again.

For four intense weeks, they met every two or three days and had sex. All three together. On the last time, the girl said they had to stop meeting. She confessed to them that she had a fiancé, and he was returning home after an extended stay with relatives. The stone in her engagement ring had come loose, so she had not been wearing it when she met Daniel at the club. She said she had liked Daniel and had not corrected him when he assumed she was single.

Sara did not comment. She could not imagine someone as promiscuous as the girl Daniel was describing if Sara had heard about the girl sometime before meeting Daniel for the first time. She would have thought it was something seriously wrong with the girl. Now, with her new understanding of sex. She tried to understand what motivated the girl to be that daring and adventurous. With a shiver, Sara realized she had been doing the same as the girl. She had been with Daniel and Darius together. Oh, my god, she thought to herself.

"I don't think I can do it again," she said.

"Do what?"

"Be with you two at the same time," she added. She tugged on his cock in front of her face to emphasize that she meant sex.

Daniel lifted his head from her thigh and looked up at her face.

"You and I are not supposed to meet," he said to her.

A heatwave passed through her. He was Jennifer's boyfriend. It was only a matter of time before either of them would slip and make a mistake if they continued meeting. She looked at him and could see the sadness in his eyes, which made it so difficult.

"Why is it so complicated?" She asked. Their gazes locked, and she felt the connection between them. His cock was almost hard again, and it felt good in her hand. She did not want to let go of it.

Daniel felt the connection as well. She was warm and so passionate. It was one of the primary reasons he continued meeting her. Jenny had the same warmth and passion, which made him attracted to her in the first place. Daniel knew about Sara's past. He was surprised that she had kept all that passion bottled up inside her for so long. Now it was coming out more and more, and he did not think she could lock it away again. The genie was out of the bottle.

"Why don't you try and get to know Darius better? I am sure you two will like each other," he suggested. He knew about her husband's issues in bed and Sara's failed attempts to improve their relationship. Before finding out about Jenny, they often discussed Paul and her marriage when they met. Daniel had come to believe, like Sara, that they had been together for too long. They could no longer make any fundamental changes in her and Paul's relationship. Daniel was convinced she needed an outlet for her passion, which had to be outside her marriage.

Sara looked doubtful. "I do not know. It seems so wanton."

Daniel got an idea. He untangled himself from Sara and got out of bed. He had to push on her arm to get her to let go of his cock. She sighed and languidly rolled over on her back and stretched. Daniel could not help but let his eyes move up and down her shapely body. She had changed. Not only from her extensive workout scheme or her hair and clothes. But her attitude. The first time they met, she behaved like a grey mouse. Now she was more outgoing, more present. Daniel had the impression when they first met that when Sara came into a room with people, she blended into the walls--staying at the perimeter. Now she carried herself differently. She was more self-confident and more at the center and drew attention. His sexual attraction to her was intense as he drank the sight of her naked on his bed. It was hard to fathom that she was twice his age and had three children.

He went to the kitchen, where his phone was on the table. His erection swayed as he walked. He always tended to be hard when he was with Sara. She was increasingly good at keeping him in that state. He swept up his phone. After tapping on it for a while, he sent off a text and put down the phone again. Sara followed what he was doing from the bed. He returned from the kitchen and walked to the front door, where she had put her handbag on a small table. He picked up the purse and walked back to bed. Her eyes were on his swaying cock as he walked. He dropped the bag on the floor and got into bed. He stretched out on his back next to Sara.

She turned on her side, facing him, and draped an arm and a shapely leg over him. She pressed her face into his chest and inhaled deeply. She seemed to like it as she did it often. Then she rested her head on his shoulder. She began to caress with her fingertips up and down his chest idly. He knew she enjoyed studying the contrast in their skin color.

"What was that about? She asked.

"We will see," he replied cryptically.

They became quiet. It was common for them to lie cuddling and enjoy being together without talking. Sara's hand trailed down and began stroking his cock. He wanted her again, and he felt she wanted the same. There was a buzzing sound from the floor. She looked at him with a questioning expression, and he smiled innocently. With a frown, she rose over him and leaned down to fish up her bag from the floor. Her ass came up high, and he could not resist the temptation to smack it. She yelped in surprise. She glared at him when she sat up, but at the same time, she looked pleased. It was childish, but her ass was tempting all the time. She retrieved her phone from her bag and tapped on it. Then she got a shocked expression.

"Oh, my god, you gave my number to Darius!" She exclaimed.

Daniel chuckled, feeling clever. "What does he say?"

"I do not know. He only says, 'Hi, it is Darius, ' and nothing more."

"Well, answer him."

"What do I say?" Sara asked, looking scared.

"You could say you are naked in my bed," Daniel teased.

Sara got beet red in the face. "Daniel! I cannot say that!" She exclaimed.

Daniel paused. He may be pushing a bit too hard on Sara.

"Well, are you happy to be in contact with him?"

Sara calmed down. "I do not know. It is a good thing but scary at the same time."

Daniel gave her a soft kiss on her mouth. "Trust me, it is a good thing," he reassured her.

Sara looked him in the eyes. "You know I trust you," she said with conviction.

Daniel did not say anything. After hesitating for a while, she began tapping on her phone. He could not see what she wrote and sent to Darius. He paid attention that her nipples had become rock hard. He leaned forward and kissed Sara on her neck below her ear. He knew it was a sensitive spot and felt her tremble. Her phone buzzed again with Darius's reply. Sara looked intently at the phone and then began writing a longer answer. He muzzled her neck and gently pinched her hard nipple. Sara made a sharp intake of breath but did not stop tapping on her phone. It buzzed again with a new message from Darius.

They swapped several more texts before Sara dropped the phone on the bed. She groped between them and gripped his hard cock. She looked him intently in the eyes. Daniel could see in her eyes that the volcano was ready to explode.

"I want this inside me!" She ordered.

Daniel put his hand on her pussy, and she was soaking wet. She crushed her lips against his and moaned when he rolled up on top of her. She spread her thighs wide and aimed his cock at her pussy. He could, without any problem, sink inside her tight pussy in one slow thrust.

"Please use me!" She breathed into his mouth and closed her strong legs around his hips.

It was intense, but it was almost an hour before they were done. They changed position several times. Daniel felt Sara rejoiced in how well they knew each other and how well they could work together. At one point, Sara rolled over on her stomach and pushed her ass high. She demanded that Daniel take her in the same position as Darius had taken her. She had a noisy orgasm while Daniel pumped forcefully into her from behind. Daniel asked her if she had been thinking of Darius when she came, and she groaned in response. He continued pummeling her without pause as he knew she wanted more.

A long while later, they were in the shower together. Sara was giddy with good sex, and Daniel also felt extremely satisfied. Every time together was slightly better than the last time. The feeling of intimacy was intense. It was another change in Sara. Daniel remembered the first time he had gone into the bathroom while Sara was there. Her face had been a study in emotions, and she had become beet red in the face and all stiff in her body. When they met the following time. Sara told him that Paul had never been in the bathroom with her. Not once during their whole marriage. She had told Daniel they had always respected each other's privacy.