Gone Astray Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Daniel, it did not sound like a positive thing at all. More like they lacked a deeper level of intimacy in their relationship. Sara must have realized the same while talking about it. Since then, she had relaxed and enjoyed it more each time they were together in the bathroom. By now, her shyness was gone, and she enjoyed being together in the bathroom.

She put soap on her hands and washed his cock and balls. She had him hard in no time, and she giggled, enjoying the effect she could have on him. Their eyes met, and he could see how hers were glittering. She looked happy. Her transparent, honest emotions were compelling. It made him feel so attracted to her. He cupped her ass and pulled her naked wet body against his. She giggled, liking what he was doing. She put her arms around his shoulders when he pressed his lips against hers. She felt good in his arms. He liked being with her. It felt good, not only the sex but simply being together. She pressed her body against his, making him think she had the same feeling.

He got more serious when they left the bathroom and picked through their clothes on the floor by the door. Sara mentioned that Jennifer assumed he was calling and asking her to meet. For a fleeting moment, he felt strong, conflicting emotions. Jenny was her mother's daughter, and they shared many treats. Not only the same good looks but personality. Many of the things he found attractive in Jenny also attracted him to Sara. Deep down, he knew it was not good to have these feelings for both women.

As if on cue, Sara went and picked up her phone. She looked at it and smiled.

"New text from Darius?" Daniel asked. Talking about Darius was a good distraction from his feelings.

"I am not telling you," Sara said with a mischievous smile.

Instead of replying to the text, she dropped the phone on the bed and put on her pumps lying discarded on the floor. She straightened up and looked at him. She was naked besides sheer lace panties and pumps and looked gorgeous. Daniel felt blood flowing to his cock again as he drank her in. She smiled, knowing full well the effect she had on him. To distract himself, he thought about Darius. He had been bringing up Sara several times since they had met. He was clear that he did not mind getting to know Sara better. He was meeting her one-on-one instead of the three of them together. Generally, Daniel was the one of them that scored the easiest with girls. But Daniel knew that if Darius put in the effort, he could also usually score. Having Sara and Darius texting was a good step forward.

He looked at Sara while she put on the rest of her clothes. She looked self-confident and at ease. She had changed a lot since he spotted her in the parking lot. It had been more of a whim when he began hitting on her, and she had demurely caved into his advances. He had even groped her in public, and she had not made a scene. Had they met today, she had politely but firmly told him off. She would never have agreed to follow him to his apartment unless she had wanted it.

They made out by the door when Sara was leaving. She broke the kiss, pressed her face into his chest, and inhaled deeply.

"We should not be doing this again," she said. He understood she referred to meeting and having sex.

"No," he agreed. He could not resist the temptation to smack her sexy ass when she untangled and opened the door.

"Text Darius," he told her.

"Call Jennifer," she replied before closing the door.

********

"After workout protein refill?" someone asked.

Sara looked up from her phone. She was at the cafeteria in the gym. It was the guy she had let buying her a drink a while back. She searched her memory for his name -- Andrew. She smiled at him. He was friendly.

"Yes," she said. "I would love that." She looked after him as he went to the counter to order.

Three weeks had passed since she had met Daniel. Jennifer had been coming home late that evening. She had looked pleased with herself, and Sara could not help but wonder if she had been having sex with Daniel. She had felt jealousy well up inside her, but she had firmly stomped it out. Feeling jealous of her daughter and boyfriend was as wrong as it could get.

She tried to put Daniel out of her mind as she watched Andrew.

Every day she had been texting Darius. It had been haltingly at first. They did not know each other. But it improved, and Sara discovered Darius was a nice guy with a good sense of humor. The pace had slowly increased, and in the last week, they had been texting several times a day to each other. They often talked about working out and comparing their gyms and other things. He was telling her about him, and she was telling him about her.

Many things Darius already knew from Daniel. She got surprised at how often Daniel had been talking with Darius about her. Even about very intimate items. She got a bit miffed when she found out Daniel had told Darius she had been naked in his bed the first time they had texted each other. However, Darius had not been condescending or found it wrong that she had sex with Daniel.

Overall, it was a strange way to get to know someone. She had been having sex with him, but they were strangers. The only mode of communication they used was texting. It made her feel both shy and bold at the same time. They talked about them having had sex, and she admitted she had liked it. She even admitted she had enjoyed his cock, and that it had felt good inside her. Something she would never have dared to say to his face. In this sense, texting was liberating.

She told him about her everyday life. She thought it was boring, but he seemed interested in what she did. He told her about his days. When he worked, went to the gym, or did other things like meeting Daniel. He also talked about his ex-girlfriend. She had understood from Daniel that it had been rough, and Darius was hurt. He said it felt good to talk about it with Sara.

Other times they were raunchier. They were getting good at sending ambiguous texts to each other. So far, they had not mentioned meeting again and what they might do together if they met. But they were slowly getting there, and Sara suspected Darius was thinking the same.

Darius had sent her a sexist joke. Sara was playfully scolding him for it when Andrew approached her in the cafeteria. She studied Andrew as he ordered drinks for the two of them. He was not bad looking. She looked down at her phone and her conversation with Darius. It was full of ambiguity, and she had been flirting with him.

She felt unreal. This was so much not her old self. She had never flirted before nor let a man other than her husband treat her anything. Now she was doing both things and not even with the same man.

Sara felt giddy as she texted Darius, "can't talk right now because a handsome guy is buying me a drink." She smiled as she imagined what Darius would make of her text. She slipped her phone inside her gym bag when Andrew returned with two large cups. She sat by a small round table with two chairs. He handed her one of the cups and sat on the chair next to her. They were so close that his knee almost touched hers. He looked her up and down.

"You look good," he said to her. She blushed at the honest compliment.

"Thank you," she mumbled and then raised her cup. "For the drink, I mean."

She blushed more. Oh God, was she flirting with him?

He smiled at her and raised his mug towards her as in a toast. He had blue eyes. She had not paid attention to that before. They looked kind.

It went easy to talk to Andrew. It was something about him that made her relax. She laughed at him when he understood they were about the same age. Bashfully he told her he had assumed she was not more than thirty, and she felt flattered. She found herself talking about her family. She told him she had three children. Her oldest daughter was becoming an adult and developing a more independent life.

She also told him about her middle son, Robert, who is finishing High school in a few months. He had gotten a scholarship and was moving halfway across the country after summer. She told him she worried it would feel empty after him when only four were left in their house. Well, more like three and a half since Jennifer was increasingly independent.

Andrew told her about himself. He was divorced for a couple of years. He and his ex-wife had two children, both teenagers. His ex-wife had retained their house and lived with the children, and he had moved into an apartment. He confided in her that he missed his children. Sometimes they came to him and spent the night occasionally, but he missed living with them. Sara could tell it was painful for him. The previous times he had approached her, he had seemed so confident and easygoing. Listening to him talking, she understood there was more to him than was apparent on the surface. It compelled her to be more open and tell him more about herself.

It felt good talking to Andrew. She used to confide her feelings and more profound thoughts only to Justine. However, with Justine, she always felt shy and inferior. Like her feelings and opinions were less worthy than Justine's. Sara had, since meeting Daniel, gotten used to talking with him a lot about herself and her emotions. She had spent hours lying naked on top of him. She rested her head on his muscular chest and talked about everything with him. Likewise, he spoke with her about everything. She felt safe telling him anything.

Talking with Andrew, she realized he was similar to Daniel. He gave her the impression that talking about herself and her feelings was safe. There was one difference. Daniel was much younger than her and from a different social background. He sometimes had difficulties following some of the things she was talking about. Likewise, some of the things Daniel told her were alien and unknown. With Andrew, she was more on an equal term. They were the same age, had similar experiences being married, and had children. She found they could easily relate to what the other one was saying.

Going home in the car, she felt she would not mind meeting Andrew again. After dinner, she was alone in the kitchen and texted Darius. She felt utterly lewd as she teased him about a hot guy buying her a drink at the gym. Darius was upset about it, but she knew he was only playing. Then he texted her that he did not want a white guy beating him to her honey pot. He does not mind her being with Daniel but prefers if she selects him instead of another guy.

Sara paused. She knew where their conversations were heading in the last weeks. But Darius had not been this straightforward until now.

"Do you want to meet?" She texted him.

"Yes," was the simple reply.

She paused again. Her stomach felt suddenly all warm. She knew what it implied, and nervously she checked her app even if she knew where she was in her cycle. The following day was OK, but it was an elevated chance the day after. Her ovulation should be on the weekend. She could not believe she had considered what she intended to do.

"How about next week?" She wrote. Her thumb paused over the send button for a second. Her mouth felt dry. She hit send.

"Love to, my place" was the simple answer.

Sara felt a chill go down her spine. She had butterflies in her stomach. She knew Darius assumed they were going to have sex. Likewise, she had checked her app for the same reason before answering.

The rest of the week was uneventful. They calmed down texting. Instead of long conversations, it mainly was checking in with a good morning or saying good night when they went to bed. They had gotten into the habit of texting each other when they went to the gym. Once done at the gym, they texted which exercises they had been doing. But they stopped pep-talking and analyzing what and how they had been training. She had her ovulation on the weekend, as expected. Dutifully she entered her elevated temperature in her app. She entered her infertile phase on Tuesday, and they decided they would meet on Thursday.

Sara felt apprehension as she went through the usual morning routines. She prepared breakfast, fed her husband and children, and then sent one after the other off. Once she was alone, she walked around her familiar house. They had decided to meet at one pm. She felt anxious and wished they had agreed to meet sooner as she had nothing to do. She tidied for a while, even if it was not necessary. Time inched towards noon, and she made a salad for lunch. She added two boiled eggs for extra protein.

She was so tense about what she was going to do that she could not finish her lunch. Darius had sent her his address, and she checked for the tenth time how long it would take to drive there. It was still plenty of time before she had to leave. She went into the garden and walked around. It was as immaculate as the house, and there was nothing to do to make her distracted. After pacing around for a while, she went inside and up to her bedroom. She stripped naked, opened her closet, and felt undecided about what to wear. She wanted Darius to have a good impression of her.

She decided to wear the same clothes she had the last time she visited Daniel. She felt good-looking, and Daniel appreciated her clothes a lot. She selected the same sexy bra and panties and then put on the tight top and matching short skirt. Again, she picked pumps, hoping Darius would like them. She studied herself in the mirror. She looked and felt good. She felt alive. She checked the time, and it was too early to leave, but she was too nervous to linger at home any longer.

She felt apprehension as she drove to Darius' apartment. The first time she had gone home to Daniel to pick up her car keys, she had been very much naïve. Now she knew very well why she was going to Darius. She wanted sex. Briefly, she thought about Paul. She knew he was never going to be able to give her what she wanted. Their relationship was too stale, and he was battling with too many insecurities in bed. It was a betrayal, but she was not taking anything from him since they had never been having real sex. In a weird way, she was helping Jennifer by ending her affair with Daniel. Everything felt like a tangled mess, but she could not feel it was wrong of her to meet Darius. Regardless of the outcome.

She arrived over half an hour too early outside Darius' apartment. She found a parking space next to the entrance of the building. She parked and turned off the engine. Nervously she looked around. The area was nearer the city center, with plenty of people on the sidewalks. It looked like a mixed area with black and white people, and she felt reassured. She remained in the car, nervously waiting. Her handbag buzzed, and she picked up her phone. It was a message from Darius.

'How's it going?" He asked. She smiled and answered. "Just fine."

"You haven't forgotten our date?" He asked, and she smiled more. She got a feeling he was as nervous as her. "No, how could I forget a date with you?"

It was quiet for a while, and she got a new message. "Where r u?" He asked. Her first impulse was to reply that she was on her way, but then she paused. She did not want to lie to him.

"Sitting downstairs waiting in the car." She wrote truthfully.

"Nervous?"

She paused again. One of the things that felt good about texting Darius was that being honest and open with him was easy. She had the impression he felt the same with her.

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you want me to come and get you?"

"Love to"

Less than thirty seconds later, she saw Darius exit the front door. He must have rushed down the staircase. It made her smile. He spotted her in her car and came over to her. He wore a pair of jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. He looked fit and muscular. He looked good. He opened the door for her, and she could tell he checked out her legs when she got out of the car.

They faced each other on the sidewalk. She had to crane her neck to look at him. He was taller than she remembered. He smiled at her, showing his white teeth, and she shyly smiled back. How do you greet someone you do not know but have been having sex with? Darius leaned forward and gave her a friendly hug, and she responded in kind. He looked hesitant, and she guessed he was also unsure what the protocol was in a situation like this.

"I am happy to meet you finally. How about we go upstairs?" He asked and made a sweeping gesture. She followed him upstairs, and he showed her around his apartment. It was bigger than Daniel's. It had a living room, a bedroom, and a kitchen. The bed was large enough to be comfortable for two people, and Sara blushed from her thoughts.

Everything looked neat, and Darius said he had tried to tidy the place. Daniel had told him that he thought she had the perfect home and had never seen anything so clean. She blushed again. Daniel had only been in her house for sex. She looked at Darius. She did not know how to feel about Daniel talking to Darius about her. Her affair with Daniel was so personal. But at the same time, she was surprised how highly Daniel seemed to think about her when talking to Darius.

They ended up in the living room, facing each other. Darius looked unsure about what to do, and Sara felt nervous. She was acutely aware of how masculine he was and how close he was standing to her. She felt her nipples being hard.

"Do you want lemonade? I made it this morning." Darius asked.

"It would be nice."

She sat on the couch when he returned with two glasses. He sat down next to her and handed her a glass. They drank and made small talk. There was a distinct awareness between them. She shivered when he touched her bare thigh while making a point. Soon after, he touched her again, and she recognized what he was doing. But at the same time, she felt him hesitate. He did not have the same confidence as Daniel. When she met him, he had taken her by storm. Darius was more reserved. He was holding back. In this sense, he was different from Daniel.

She smiled at Darius when he touched her thigh a third time. His hands were large. Sara put her hand on his upper arm in response. In her mind, she still thought of herself as a timid housewife. Responding to his touch by touching him felt like a giant leap. Her stomach trembled as he smiled back at her in response. She felt small and vulnerable sitting next to Darius. Everything about him was more prominent than Daniel. Even his skin tone was a shade darker than Daniels. She looked at her white hand on top of his swelling bicep, and the contrast was even more startling. She realized she was intimately familiar with every square inch of Daniel's body. There was no spot anywhere on him that she did not know how it looked, smelt felt, or tasted.

Everything about Darius was new. Unknown. His cock had been inside her, but she did not know him. She knew he was a nice guy from texting intensively with him, but nothing else. Being in his apartment was a huge step. Briefly, she felt guilty toward Daniel. She thought she was betraying him by being there, and he might feel hurt. But he pushed on her and Darius to be together. He had been insistent with her, and she knew he had been pushing on Darius. She realized Darius had likely told Daniel she was coming to his apartment. He could have easily contacted her and told her he felt wrong about her going home to Darius.

She felt reassured and smiled warmly at Darius again. Her nipples were hard and pushed almost painfully against her sexy bra. She had bought her lingerie for Daniel, but she was sure Darius would like them. Once, she had heard that if a guy undressed a girl and found matching lingerie. It meant that it was not he who had decided that they would have sex. She had thought it was silly at the time, but now she realized it contained a grain of truth. Sex had been on her mind when she selected and put on her lingerie.