Gone Fishin'

Story Info
A fisherman avoiding the day to day finds a new distraction.
1.7k words
4.34
9.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fishing has always been one of my favourite pass times.

I'm absolutely fucking awful at it, and the few times I did manage a catch, I felt like I was caught holding a scaly, fighty dick in my hand.

I mean seriously, you want me to pull the hook out of that things goldfish mouth? Ugh.

But, what fishing does give me, that I adore, is some peace. No phone calls, no chatting, no sudden needs or quick errands from anyone. I'm going fishing for the weekend, and everyone happily leaves me alone.

Its fucking heaven. Sometimes I wonder how many of the other guys out on the lake discovered that same loophole in life.

One night, trying out a secluded spot underneath the curtain of an old willow tree, I was set up, rod in the water entirely lacking bait, my secret hook that was blunt on the end in the water, as I sat by the lake side, sheltered by my half tent and listening to the music coming from my radio. Pretty nice way to spend the evening, throw in the food cooking away on the nearby fire and I was more than happy there.

Maybe the music and the sound of the fires is why I didn't hear the frog girl come swimming up. One minute, I was fiddling with the packaging on my bacon, trying to figure out how longish to cook it for, next, I look down, and between my legs where they hung off the edge of the earthen bank, hanging over the water, was a pair of eyes, just the top of the head with its slicked green hair back over its head, the eyes huge and amber, pupils wider than they were tall.

Somehow, I didn't scream, or kick, or run... Still no idea why.

Instead, I leaned down a little towards the eyes and said simply.

"Hi."

I wasn't pulled suddenly into the water, though i would have deserved it... Instead, i got an answer. Kind of.

A sound like blowing bubbles into milk came up with a mouthful of air as the creature spoke.

It was bubbly. And warbly. And shouldn't have made sense.

But it was "Hi"! The thing actually *responded*.

"Can... I help you?" I asked, unsure of what else I could possibly even fucking ask as those big orange eyes stared up at me from the lakes surface. As I asked, the eyes flicked over to the food I had cooking away, and the head lifted from the water, showing a cherubic face with full cheeks, each cheek bearing a bright orange spot.

The face was pretty in a kind of mindlessly adorable way, and when she opened her mouth I saw it was completely empty of teeth, with only a big thick tongue laying inside her mouth that quickly fell out and tumbled over her chin, ending up just handing, swinging softly.

The pretty frog girl then... Surprised me.

She lifted both of her hands in front of her, pushed aside my thighs, and nestled herself between my legs, still staring right up at me, and still letting her mouth hang wide, *wide* open as she nudged her nose in against my crotch...

I looked around the lake... saw a few other campfires out around the place... Perhaps this was a well kept secret? It would after all explain why a place so out of the way would be so popular...

Before giving it much more thought though...

I started to unbutton my pants.

The cute little frogglett sat up to full attention as I did, her eyes shooting wide, her mouth opening more to present a sticky and slimy little hole to be filled. I made quick work of getting my favourite toy out then, pulling it from my pants and barley even managing to get myself into a position to make this easier on her when her tongue lashed out, wrapping thickly around my cock a couple of times, so slimy and just cold enough to send a strange but welcome tingle through my cock and balls.

Immediately, her head tilted completely to the side began to drag up and down, sliding her tongue's remarkably firm grip along my cock in a way that felt so damn good it might have been sinful. Maybe it was, but at that point I wasn't in the mood to give a shit!

The way that the slime just coated my cock and made sure not a single inch forgot her attention was amazing, and it was all I could do to show my appreciation when I held my hand out to her and brushed the top of her head, making sure that she knew she was doing a very good job.

I looked around, paying more attention to those men around the lake, noticing that actually... a lot of those men seemed to be sitting at the edges, their heads rolled back in...

Before I could think much more about it, the tongue choked up around the head of my cock, beginning to slowly slide all around, looping over the tip of my cock, spiralling back and forth around it with a tongue as smooth and frictionless as it was slippery and wet... I'd never had any better attention given to my cock!

After a few more minutes though, I just knew that I wanted more, and grabbing the froggy's head, pulled her in closer without even an ounce of resistance from her. I pulled the girl in, and as though she knew exactly what I was thinking, she opened her toothless mouth wide and enveloped my cock without even a moment of preparing.

Now, I'm no slouch in the meat department, and I'd been plenty happy with the reactions I'd gotten from girls in the past, but what happened next was beyond what even I thought was possible.

The frog girl, her big amber eyes never looking away from mine, took my cock well into her throat, her squishy, slimy mouth and gullet softly massaging my cock all around, her tongue licking and lavishing over it all as I just got to enjoy... But no gag?

I wondered why, but then again, I guess that all that tongue had to go somewhere when it wasn't worshipping cock for food. The frog girl sucked and swallowed at my cock like a master, each swallow making me worry, for the first few times at least that she would swallow my cock too deep, the suction on it was incredible, and each time I felt a small pop around the head of my cock when she pulled back off it that made my legs twitch...

Figuring she knew exactly what she was doing, I laid back on the soft, dry grass, staring up at the tree as the slimy frog girl sucked and slathered at my cock before sucking her cheeks in tighter, and drawing her tongue away... For a moment I was worried that she was done, but then her tongue wriggled out beneath the shaft of my cock, I could only imagine hanging out of her mouth while she relentlessly sucked at my member, going in deep over and over...

I never put much thought into how much control she had over that tongue though... Not until the girl pressed it up against my exposed ass cheeks and began to lick up between them, licking at my hidden ass hole almost lazily, just dragging her tongue up and down against it, softly "Pulsing" the wide tongue against my hole until her blow job picked up speed, her head bobbing up and down, faster and faster for a few seconds until!-

Froggy shot her tongue into my barley touched ass hole with an immediate burst of energy, and I felt as the soft, squishy tongue almost seemed to spill into my ass, the wet and slimy licks lathering at my inner body in such a strange way. I felt the way she licked at the back of my cock and balls so that they twitched in her mouth, and felt as more of her tongue slithered in almost snakelike, pushing between my tight haunches and sliding easily through my spasmodically twitching ass hole.

She licked at something else too that felt better than I could ever put into words, a soft, dull feeling that felt like the core of my body was being drummed against. Just a few seconds later, my ass began to feel full, and she changed tactic again, beginning to tongue fuck my sweetly aching ass hole with long and slow strokes, her beyond flexible tongue sliding along all of those sensitive, almost untouched parts of me, her slimy tongue sliding in and out in a smooth and sawing rhythm as her bobbing head settled into the same tune, the sensation of having my cock sucked by an expert mouth that felt almost as good as any pussy with the way it felt so squishy and tight, combined with the constriction of her throat, and the new, more than welcomed passionate violation of my ass as she licked deeper than any toy had ever gone...

I could barley handle the onslaught against my body, and after just a few seconds, as long fingered hands reached up and grabbed at my ass cheeks, pulling me up into the now heavily panting mouth of the sweet slimy girl, I began to huff, and puff, and blow my thick load into the back of her mouth, at the same time feeling my ass twitch and close against her tongue over and over, just making the violation feel deeper and tighter!

For a year or two after... Maybe a couple of minutes as my lying radio clock told me, the froggy girl just sucked at my cock like a nipple with soft, quick little motions as she drained me for all I could give her... My cock slowly deflated in her mouth, and the motions into my ass began to pull out further and further each time, each lick feeling like a gentle goodbye until finally I was left laying on the bank, a deflated cock laying exhausted against my body, and a wet, but happily satisfied ass... There was some movement that I didn't even open my eyes to watch... The sound of water splashing before and after... Finally, a soft and genuine kiss to the end of my cock, followed by the sounds of something swimming away...

I laid on the bank for another twenty minutes in heaven...

Next time I came fishing, I'd be sure to bring plenty of extra meat to cook... Maybe even invite the girl on land for some mutual fun in exchange for a freshly cooked fish?