Oh Yes, It Sucks

Story Info
A freshly divorced man buys an interesting oddity.
3k words
4.73
12.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Yes

Joe turned the shriveled thing over in his hands. It felt like a dried up snake.

"You mean to tell me that this thing is actually alive? What was it? I mean, what is it? Some kind of snake?"

The short proprietor of "The Shop of Obscure Delights" peered through thick spectacles. "Yes it is alive, and it's not a snake. Not sure exactly what it is, or even where it came from, but my supplier said; it's not a snake."

Joe put it back in the thick cardboard box that was labeled "Pedigreed Pet Tentacle", it made him think about the Pet Rock craze. "It is an interesting color; maybe it would make a fun conversation piece, but probably not a good coaster."

You have to understand Joe, now, freshly divorced and free to indulge his taste for oddities with no wife to restrain him. Now, he could have all of the unique things he wanted.

"Ok, I'll take it, but if it is alive, what do I do with it, and how do I take care of it?"

"Once a month put it near a big dish of water"

"And then what happens?"

"It will drink it all up, or at least that's what the supplier told me."

"So it will move to take a drink, your telling me that this dried up, whatever it is, will get out of this box to drink water?"

"Yep, that's what the-"

"I know, I know that's what the supplier told you, but, if it drinks, does it eat? I mean, so, do I have to feed it, and what do I feed it?"

The shop keeper's face blushed slightly and he seemed uncomfortable. "Y-yes it does, it likes sort of a (stammering) a liquid diet I've been told. Tell you what, It only has to eat once a month, let me talk to the supplier, then, give me a call first of next week. I'll find out."

Joe shrugged and paid the shop keeper, clearly fascinated with his new acquisition, be it pet, or conversation piece, regardless it was cheap. "Is there anything else I should know about my pet, dead, snake?"

"Don't think so." The old man put his index finger to his lips and appeared thoughtful. "Oh yes, I almost forgot. It sucks."

"Sucks?

"Yes, Sucks."

"Sucks what?"

"I Dunno". The shop keeper shrugged. "That's all the supplier said. Have a good day, young man". With a dismissive wave, the old man trotted briskly into the back room of the shop leaving a perplexed Joe holding a box, with air holes and printing that read, "Pedigreed Pet Tentacle"

Holding it up Joe looked through one of the big air holes at the dead coiled up thing, and chuckled out loud, "pedigreed pet tentacle my big ass". The bell on the door tinkled as he stepped outside.

Joe strode, down the street, towards the parking lot. It was hot and his tank top wore him very well, clinging to his developed torso, while his skinny jeans did their best not to blow their stitches keeping his big quads and ass cheeks covered. He had a natural man walk that got a lot of looks from a lot of people. But his mind was on what he had to do when he got home.

Yard work, and lots of it. Shirtless Joe worked, cutting the lawn front and back at his bungalow. He and the bitch, (his wife) split everything when they divorced, and Joe got himself a small, one story house. The house was in great shape but, the outside had been neglected and needing attention, and now was the time.

By late afternoon Joe was done, and took a long shower. He walked naked through the house, and brought his "pet" from the kitchen and put it on the night stand next to his bed.

"Oh, I forgot your water, my bad". He laughed to himself and got a bowl of water and put it next to the tentacle box. "And, I better open the top of your house or you won't be able to take a drink." Joe laughed at himself for doing this. He didn't believe anything the shop keeper said; indeed, this was another "Pet Rock".

He got on the bed naked and lay back against the pillows. The windows behind the headboard were open a bit and the sounds of summer wafted inside. He thought about his ex wife and how long they fought. It seemed as though their marriage was contentious to begin with. She truly was a difficult person and for a long time they slept apart. No sex and all bickering meant that Joe hadn't had any for along time, and now on his own, he was gun shy, even masturbation wasn't giving him what he wanted and needed. Just thinking about it, made his cock hard, and he started to abuse him self but stopped. "Oh, what the fuck." Joe put his had back on the pillow and let the gentle breeze from the open windows relax him. He fell asleep.

Joe wasn't asleep long, when a noise abruptly woke him, then he realized, that the water in the bowl was gone.

"What the..."

The he saw it. His new acquisition was peaking out of the top of the box. Joe was startled but, not afraid, truly surprised, but not afraid. He loved stuff like this.

"Well now, I thought you were dead."

At his words it came out of the box handily, and seemed to stretch and arc like a slinky toy, the entire thing gathered smoothly on the bed next to Joe.

Fascinated, he reached over and gently touched it. The thing no longer felt dried up and dead. The skin was a vivid green with some yellowish spots and it was soft, warm, and slippery to the touch.

Joe looked at his fingers, there was no slime or wetness, but yet it felt so slick. The head of it (or what he thought was the head), had an overall shape similar to an egg and when he spoke it seemed to regard him, like it could see him, yet Joe could not see any eyes. There was a mouth or what Joe thought what may be a mouth, sort of a fleshy pursed gathering of softer looking skin, covered with even softer looking little, nodes or bubbles. The entire pursed "mouth" covered the narrow end of the egg shape. It moved closer to Joe putting its head about six inches from his right side. Anybody else would have been put off by the "Pet's" appearance, but not our Joe.

"Where are you going dude? Curious about your new home?" Joe lightly touched the head wondering where the eyes were. He gently stroked either side of it with a finger and the damn thing responded, leaning into his finger. "Oh, you liked to be petted." Joe continued to gently stroke its head and noticed that trembles moved through the entire length. Then it nuzzled Joe's side, like an affectionate puppy. "Whoa, you are a friendly thing aren't you" Joe laughed and ran his fingers down the greenish body, immediately his new friend responded and moved closer, softly encircling his arm. The sliding motion actually felt good, it was, a warm, gentle, caress. "Who's petting who now? You keep this up and I'm gonna have to give you a name. Is this your mouth?"

Joe touched the pursed flesh on the head and it gently engulfed the tip of his index finger.

"Oh! So that's what the old guy at the store meant." He let his new pet nurse on his finger. "I think I have a dropper to feed you, since you have such a little mouth and, I don't feel any teeth, but, what the hell do I feed you? I know, I'll put some fruit in the blender, how's that?"

As if in response, the pet went around Joe, encircling his torso in a loving embrace, then it slowly, wound around one of Joe's big thighs.

"Wow, you can really stretch yourself, you are way bigger than I thought." Joe relaxed into the embrace, it felt good, as it moved gently around him, sliding and gently squeezing.

"Well now, I'm being hugged". And he was, but there was something more, in the touch of this thing, as it seem to set off some pleasure responses.. As the affectionate encircling caresses continued, Joe realized he had a raging erection. "Joe grabbed the base of his big headed pecker and wagged it playfully. " Hey buddy; you're doing more for me, than my wife did." As if the thing could read his mind, it thinned part of itself and wrapped around his erection.

"Hey now! That's a little too personal." Joe tried to uncoil it, but it did a gentle corkscrew motion, it felt so smooth. "Oh shit, it's like you know what you're doing" The slow, corkscrewing caress had Joe's cock at full, throbbing, mast. The man let his head go back on the pillows totally forgetting about the rest of his new pet, specifically it's head with the fleshy, little, mouth.

The caressing of his cock continued really really working Joe up. The man was actually on the way to a climax when, from behind him, the head of his new friend descended from his right shoulder and slid down his torso.

"Oh, there you are. Man, what are you doin ta me? Huh? What are you....?"

Without warning it's mouth opened, and opened wide. No longer a pursed, puckered fleshy gathering of soft tissue, it opened wide dripping with warm, clear liquid.

Finding its target, the big fat soft lips swallowed up the entire helmet head of Joe's cock with an audible "slurp"!

"OHHH! HEY! HEY! WHAT ARE YOUUUUU..."

It was a "what the fuck" moment indeed, as the puckered, end of the head instantly transformed into this open maw, with big, fat, lips noisily, and very slowly sucking on the entire head of Joe's huge cock.

"OOOOHH! OHHH!" Now he felt pleasure, very good, fucking, pleasure. More pleasure than Joe felt in ages; maybe even better than he had in his whole life.

"Ohh! Man Oh Man! So this IS REALLY what the old guy meant! Ohhh Yessss, Ohhhh...you do suck! Oh Man, Oh Man...Ohhhhh"

This was better than human. This was something that his wife would never, ever have done. "It's too Big!" She would whine. Poor Joe, always wanted a good blow job, but this was not a mere blow job, this was more, so much more. The sensation has such sweet softness, and the suction was gentle and focused.

"Ohh, My God! Ohhhhh, Ohhhh Man!"

Joe's wide eyes were locked on his new friends mouth stuffed full of fat cock head and the great things it was doing. It had a wonderful rhythmic like, suction, and the big lips flared wide and then closed as if trying to suck in more of the head.

"I know it's hard to handle that big of a cock little guy, but don't stop, pleeeze!" That would be awful, if it did stop, but it didn't and Joe remained transfixed on it's efforts to handle his big equipment.

More pleasure registered in Joe's brain as now it had worked so hard stuffing the top third of Joe's huge pecker in that wonderful, little, mouth. It was hard to tell what was more amazing, the turgid size of Joe's cock or the Pet's mouth stuffed so full of it. The insides of it were so soft, so wet, yet more of what Joe felt, seemed to be from movements inside, more than what the lips were doing. When it sucked in it seemed to draw his organ into another fleshy chamber that caressed and churned. Joe wondered how many sets of lips did this thing actually have?

With all the focus on his cock, Joe did not see the tail end of his new pet slide around his thigh and past his balls, it was looking for something. The tail had the same pale yellowish color of the head, but it tapered ending in a circular nub about the size of a gulf ball and oozed clear fluid. But Joe didn't notice because he was so transfixed watching the mouth making love to his cock. Warm,clear, slippery fluid dripped down in rivulets coating his tight balls as well. Then, it all happened simultaneously.

Suddenly, the mouth uniformly expanded in diameter swallowing the rest of Joe's cock, sliding slowly and smoothly down to the root; simultaneously, it buried it's ball like tail up his ass, moving up painlessly and with amazing slickness. It found Joe's prostate and began to wake it up. Joe screamed out in true amazement. He really did scream. Joe never screamed during sex...before.

Miss Mary Margaret Thornton, Joe's next door neighbor was thinning her Iris patch on the side of her house, and heard Joe's loud exclamation of shock and wonder.

She dropped her garden tool, and froze in place, listening. Whimpers and groans followed, more whimpers and groans, then the deep moans, and gasps, loud gasps that clearly screamed sex. Her face flushed, then it flushed again. "My Goodness! What in the World?"

What in the world indeed. Poor, Mary Margaret. If, she could only see this spectacle playing a few feet away in her neighbor's bedroom. Well, then again, maybe it's good that she couldn't.

Joe Miller was in his bed, legs spread wide, his head was thrown back into his pillows while his entire, huge cock, right down to his big, tight, balls was encased in a tentacle, that also had its tail up his ass, ringing his prostate like a bell. While the latched tentacle appeared unmoving, its insides were busy, a slow moving, caressing, producing such wonderful, agonizing pleasure and need. Joe never before experienced pleasure that was so good, it was agonizing.

"Ohhhh-Myyyyyy-Gooooaaaaaad! Joe moaned over and over, his handsome head moving side to side.

Just when it seemed that it couldn't get any better, the Pet Tentacles lip, gently squeezed the base of his cock, making his bloated cock head feel even more enormous. Then the soft innards of its mouth seemed to dance lightly around the frenulum toying with that hot spot. The caress was the most amazing thing Joe had ever felt. The sensation was like a focused tickling and soon he felt his spunk building, balls tightening and his asshole clenching around the tentacle up his ass.

"OH! OH! OH MY COCK!" Joe exclaimed loudly and sending Mary Margaret running into the house. "YERR-GONNA MAKE ME CUM!"

Then it all stopped. No warning, it seemed like all systems were go, but then it just stopped and Joe's much needed arrival was D.O.A.

"Eyeeeeee-Nooo! Oh No! Why'd you stop! Oh Fuck!"

Joe's cock was locked in engorgement, so deep in arousal that it would not soften. Yet his new pet just kept it inside, and its tail inserted, motionless, the minutes ticked by.

"Please, dooo something, look what you did to me, I've never felt anything like this please do it again, please!"

There he was pleading with what he thought was a dead, dried up snake. It's funny how things can change. Now his entire being seemed to hang on a precipice. Whimpering in frustration, Joe tried to wiggle, and thrust his hips, but the thing held on, still latched in place. More minutes ticked by and his erection did not abate. It was frustration beyond belief.

"Oh Man, please, you gottta do something, I need, Oh, I need." Joe whimpered.

After what seemed like hours, the ball up his ass started working against his prostate again, and the insides, of that extended mouth came alive with a wet noises.

"Oh, Yeah! Oh Yes, Yes...Ohhhh Man!" The insides worked sliding down and back, a short slight movement focused on the frenulum, a soft, movement but focused nonetheless. Joe never ever got attention like this. What was this thing doing to him? He could make out the shape of his cock head inside the thing, and the movements of the inside with its sucking, sheathing action. Joe moaned like a well paid whore, as he was getting close again. He didn't want to be teased, as he really could not take anymore of that fare, but, this thing was working so slowly, if only it would speed up, just a little, oh just a little.

As if sensing that it had driven him almost to the point of madness, the ball up his ass, began rattling the cage quickly, and the wet sucking sounds sped up. While not sucking as fast as the tail was working, it was going to be enough, in fact probably too much.

The tail and ball up his ass inflated, putting a wonderful squeeze on his prostate sending him into a tailspin.

"OhhhFuck! OhhhhFuck! WHATTTARRRRRRRUUUUDOOOOINTAAAAME?"

For sure a rhetorical question, but still sincere, as a climax beyond all climaxes, an orgasm, beyond description sent a warning shot across his brain. It was for Joe the fucking A bombs of all climaxes. White Hot pleasure, a sharp, focused pleasure exploded first, in his frenulum. Oh such an amazing sensation, then it enveloped him. His asshole clamped in spasms, squeezing his new pet, while his cock pumped thick ropes after ropes of long pent up sperm. Joe's face was squeezed tight as he yelled through a climax, with an intensity of the likes that were genuinely new to him. Meanwhile his new pet was audibly gulping down, and slurping up what it needed to eat.

An hour later Mary Margaret collected herself enough to venture out and water her vegetable garden in her back yard. She finished just in time to hear Joe yell through his third and final climax.

That night after another shower Joe got ready to turn in, and looked into the open pet tentacle box, at his new sleeping pet. "Sweet dreams buddy, and you suck....beautifully."