Gone Fishing! Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife experiences all she missed saving herself for marriage!
4.1k words
3.81
23.3k
26
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Chapter 3.

The HARD Truth.

Kyle watched his faithful wife of almost seven years walk out of the door and slam it shut. He just sat there and stared blankly into space as an overwhelming emotional train wreck tore through his chest. But he had no one else to blame, he had made his bed, and his wife was about to fuck four young men in it.

His eyes filled with tears, and his hands shook as he slowly closed his laptop and set it on the coffee table. He wanted to believe Lori was just testing him. Making him think the worst while she stood outside hiding in a dark shadow, waiting to see if he would come after her. But deep down, he didn't believe that for a second!

Kyle went to the fridge, grabbed a beer, drank more than half on the first pull, and paced around the cabin, trying to convince himself to let it go. Reasoning that this was just the first night of the week-long hall pass he had agreed to. By the time Kyle had downed his second beer, he found himself standing in front of the sliding screen door of the deck staring out into the black moonless night.

The constant thumping of that damned music was driving him insane, and he just couldn't take it anymore. He had to know if Lori was really over there, playing Euchre! Kyle slipped out of the screen door and made his way behind the young men's cabin. Though he knew they would never see him in the moonless black night, or hear him over the music as he cautiously approached their deck. He was as nervous as a whore in church.

As he got closer, the interior of the cabin came into view. He saw five beer bottles and cards on the table, but no one was playing Euchre! Kyle took another step and stood there dumbfounded. His wife was sitting on the couch between two of the young men, topless. Kyle felt a wave of rage course through him as he watched them greedily groping and suckling her tits while Lori played with their cocks. Her legs were spread high and wide, and the smart assed young kid who had grabbed his junk when he ogled Lori that afternoon had his face buried in her pussy.

Samuel was behind the couch, bent over, passionately kissing Lori and every fiber of Kyle's being wanted to charge in, kick some ass, and drag his wife out of there. But he knew a mild-mannered accountant wouldn't stand a chance against four streetwise young men. And for the life of him, Kyle couldn't understand why his cock was so hard as he watched his wife tremble and writhe under their aggressive ministrations.

Then Lori arched up, and Kyle heard the muffled orgasmic scream she projected into Samuel's lip-locked mouth. Her body lurched and shook as the young man between her legs kept aggressively working her clit. Kyle couldn't believe his eyes as a spray of clear liquid fanned out from the young man's face with each jerk and shudder of her body. Samuel broke his lip-lock, and Lori cried out in ecstasy as each new wave of her multiple rolling orgasms tore through her.

His head was spinning, and Kyle felt like he was about to pass out or throw up as he watched his wife experiencing what was, no doubt, the first multiple and most intense orgasms of her life. He stumbled back a step, doubled over, and braced his hands on his knees. Kyle gasped for air as he tried to stave off the urge to puke while at the same time trying to wrap his head around the fact that it felt like his throbbing cock was about to cum, in his pants.

After his urge to puke and cum in his pants started to fade, Kyle caught his breath and looked up to see the young man who had been eating his wife's pussy, lift Lori from the couch. Kyle watched his wife pull the young man's head down for a kiss, but then he could hardly believe his eyes as she cleaned her juices off his face like she was licking a big ice cream cone.

Then Lori and the young man fell into a passionate tongue-tangling kiss while Samuel and his buddies gathered around them, dropped their shorts, and stroked their hard cocks. After a moment, Samuel patted the young man's shoulder as if to say, time to share. They reluctantly broke their kiss as the young man put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed with a small but obvious nod of his head. Then he pushed Lori to her knees, and Kyle saw a big smile spread across his wife's face as she looked around at their hard cocks.

The young smart ass pulled down his shorts, and his hard cock sprang out. Lori batted her big green eyes up at him as he grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her eager open mouth. Kyle watched his wife grab and stroke the hard cocks to her left and right as she let that kid fuck her throat, balls-deep, until Samuel grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head back off the young man's cock.

Then Samuel shoved his cock down her throat and held her nose buried in his pubic hair as he slapped the back of her head until he felt Lori gag and retch. Samuel let go of her hair, and Lori came up gasping and spluttering drool down her chin. Before she even caught her breath, the next guy grabbed her head and started to selfishly fuck her face as Lori grabbed the two closest cocks and wildly stroked them.

Kyle watched his wife choke and gag without protest as the young men passed her around like a party favor. Her eyes watered and smeared her make-up down her face as drool ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits.

Kyle was beginning to feel like the one who had been cheated. If Lori wanted to suck cock like a slut and be used like a whore, why didn't she tell him, her husband? The one and only person in the world that his wife is supposed to share her innermost desires with.

Despite his raging hard-on, Kyle just felt sick and hopeless and had seen enough. But then Samuel peeled off his wife-beater, sat on the couch in front of Lori, and Kyle just couldn't look away as he gently wiped the drool and smeared make-up off her face. Then Samuel leaned in close and whispered something in her ear. Lori nodded enthusiastically, turned, got on her hands and knees, arched her back, and wiggled her ass at Samuel.

Kyle watched Samuel drop to his knees, grab her hips, and drive his cock home with one hard thrust. "Fuck yesssssss!" Lori hissed as Samuel held his cock buried deep in her cunt. Then he snatched her ponytail, smacked her ass hard, and began to fuck Lori with gusto.

He wanted to walk away, but Kyle's feet seemed frozen in place as he watched one of the other men kneel in front of Lori and feed his cock deep into her eager mouth. The two men found an alternating rhythm, shoving their cocks in balls-deep with every stroke as they spit-roasted his wife. Kyle could tell Lori was in seventh heaven as her whole body began to tremble with her building orgasm.

Then Kyle heard her orgasmic screams escaping from around the cock fucking her face as her spasming pussy and throat muscles drove the two men to pound Lori harder and harder until they simultaneously filled his wife with their bareback cocks.

Kyle felt tears begin to sting his eyes and run down his face as the other two hot young studs stepped in to take over. His feet finally broke free, and Kyle shuffled back to the cabin, knowing for Lori there was no turning back now, and that she would have that 'fifteen-twenty' number prodding her on all week. Kyle grabbed another beer, then grabbed his laptop and looked up an old buddy from college. Kyle had a plan to even the score, in Lori's mind, and get this out of her system once and for all.

~~~

Lori was still shaking from the amazing orgasm Samuel and David had given her when Earnest and Pedro stepped in for their turn. While none of the young men's cocks were longer than her husbands, Lori thought Samuel's was thicker, and David's was beautifully curved with an enormous head. But then, as Earnest slid into her wet, quivering cum filled pussy, Lori decided his cock was definitely the thickest. Then Pedro caressed her face and slid his long slender cock down her throat. Lori had never felt so slutty, so desired, so alive in her life as those hot young men used her like a five-dollar street whore.

It wasn't long before Lori felt another intense orgasm cumming up from her toes as Earnest and Pedro spit-roasted her with unbridled animal lust. But this time, Pedro was the first to cum. He began to buck erratically and cried out as he shot his load deep in her throat. The sensation of his pulsing cock pushed Lori to the edge, and for the second time tonight, she began to squirt as Earnest wildly pounded her pussy. That sent Earnest over the edge, and even in the throws of her mind-bending orgasm, Lori could feel his hot seed shooting deep into her womb as he grunted and thrust like a rutting bull.

Earnest and Pedro pulled out their cum covered bareback cocks, and Lori collapsed on the floor. Then Samuel and David helped her up, sat her on the couch, and began to gently caress her still quivering body. David laid his head on her tits and snuggled against them as he ran his hand over her tight smooth belly as if he knew something Lori didn't?

Samuel gently turned her head to face him, and to her surprise, began to passionately kiss her drool and cum covered lips. Lori wasn't sure why it turned her on so much. But it was the sexiest hottest thing she could imagine a man doing to her, and it was quickly setting her loins on fire again! Earnest and Pedro were sitting at the table collecting themselves as they sipped on cold beers and watched the show on the couch. Samuel pulled out of their passionate kissing session, "You two want a beer?" he asked.

Lori thought a cold beer sounded wonderful, "Sure," Lori and David said in unison.

David gave each of her nipples a gentle kiss, then sat back next to Lori as Samuel handed them the cold beers. David and Lori tapped their bottles in a toast and downed them in one long pull. Then Lori belched, and they all broke into raucous laughter.

David stood and took her empty beer bottle, set it on the end table with his, then held out his hand. Lori took his hand with giddy anticipation as David brought the back of her hand to his mouth and kissed it with that same panty-melting look in his eye as he had before. Then he pulled Lori to her feet and led her towards the bedroom.

"Hey, amigo, save some of that hot pussy for us,'' Pedro said sarcastically as Samuel and Earnest held up their beers with go-for-it nods. Lori and David practically skipped to the bedroom, dove on the bed, and started groping and kissing like desperate horny teenagers. The thought made Lori giggle because this passionate 18 year- old young man was just that!

After several minutes of hot and heavy petting, David rolled Lori face down and moved to the end of the bed on his knees. Then he lifted her feet and began to massage them as he stroked his cock between them. Lori moaned at the incredible sensation of his massaging fingers and hard cock thrusting between her feet. Then David massaged down her calves to the back of her knees, let her feet fall to his sides, and began to massage up the back of her thighs, leading the way with gentle wet kisses.

When David got to her ass cheeks, he kissed one then the other, and let out a deep sigh.

"You have the most beautiful ass, Mamacita!" David declared.

"Why, thank you. My husband thinks so too," Lori replied without thinking. Then felt terribly guilty and stupid for saying that to David.

"Oh, I'll bet he does," David replied, "And I'll bet he wishes he had his face buried in it, just like this," he said as he spread her ass cheeks, then shoved his tongue deep into her ass.

Lori gasped and giggled. But as David kept working and wiggling his tongue in and out of her ass, she quickly fell into deep shuttering moans. She didn't know if Kyle wanted to or would lick her ass like this. But Lori couldn't believe how wonderful it felt when David shoved his tongue deep into her ass and wiggled it around, and there was just something about it being so dirty and wrong that sent a delicious shiver up her spine.

David pulled his tongue from her ass. "Does your husband do this to you," he asked with a tone that assumed Kyle did not. Then he began to run his fingers through the soaked folds of her pussy and up over her ass hole, sending lightning-bolt-like waves of pleasure through her body.

"N -- no -- he -- doesn't..." Lori gasped as David circled and probed her involuntarily, clenching and releasing sphincter.

"So I take it you're an anal virgin?" David asked with excitement in his voice as he wiggled his middle finger into the first knuckle.

"Y -- y -- yesss!" Lori sputtered out between the shock waves of pleasure that were quickly pushing her writhing body to the edge of an orgasm.

"Uh -- uh, Mamacita!" David playfully chided as he pulled his finger from her ass.

"MMmmm... UumMM!" Lori whined as she desperately wiggled her ass at David.

"Hey, Amigos! Mamacita is an anal virgin!" David excitedly called out to his friends.

Lori heard chairs scuff across the floor, followed by a flurry of footsteps. Then Samuel stuck his head through the door with a big grin.

"Yeah, sure, muchacho. And how far have you had your tongue up her ass," Samuel chuckled as Earnest and Pedro pushed him through the door to see Lori writhing in heat as David ran his fingers over her dripping pussy and played with her asshole.

"Well, she ain't gonna be an anal virgin for long," Earnest stated.

"Hell, as much as she loved bein' spit-roasted, she's really gonna love being airtight," Pedro added with an eager grin as Samuel moved David out of the way, shoved his middle three fingers deep into her soaked pussy, and started to gently work them one at a time into her ass.

Samuel saw that David looked a little taken aback. "Don't worry muchacho, you can pop her cherry," he reassured David. "But if we're going to do this: we're gonna do it right," He insisted. "And her husband will be thanking us for it!" Samuel added with a cocky tone, followed by a round of hearty chuckles. The sensation of Samuel's fingers wiggling in her ass was driving Lori wild. She gripped the sheets, moaning and grinding her ass against his probing fingers as he twisted and spread them until her ass opened up. Then Samuel nodded at Earnest, pulled his fingers from her ass, and rolled Lori on her side.

~~~

Kyle had a long chat with his friend, and things had come together better than he could have hoped. But now that damned music was driving him crazy, and he couldn't stop the swirling images of those young men using his wife like a whore. Suddenly Kyle had an overwhelming urge to know what the hell his wife was doing, now!

No, I don't want to see anymore. Just let the slut get it out of her system, Kyle told himself as he went to the fridge, grabbed another beer, and started pacing. But, damn it, how could she do all those things with them after denying me for all these years, he thought.

Then Kyle downed his beer, crushed the can in his hand, dropped it on the floor, and was out the deck door before he could think about it.

Kyle strode over to their cabin and stood where he had before, confident that he wouldn't be seen or heard. He saw Samuel and two of his friends sitting naked at the table, animatedly bullshitting one another as they drank their beers. Kyle was pretty sure he knew what they were talking about as he stood there wondering where the young smart-ass kid and his wife were?

Then from an open window that could only be the bedroom, Kyle heard, "Hey, Amigos! Mamacita is an anal virgin!"

Kyle watched the three young men scramble from their chairs and head towards the bedroom as if the cabin were on fire. He quickly moved toward the bedroom window and saw that the curtain was only open a sliver. Kyle moved closer, knowing with the lights on in the bedroom, he wouldn't be seen. His face was almost touching the screen when he saw Lori face down on the bed writhing in ecstasy as the young man dipped his fingers in her dripping wet pussy and then began to rub and tease her ass hole!

Kyle heard one of the men say, "Well, she ain't gonna be an anal virgin for long!" His mind was spinning as he watched Samuel move the smart-assed kid out of the way, shove three fingers deep into his wife's pussy, then start to gently tease and work his glistening wet fingers, one by one, into her ass.

Kyle watched in total dismay as Lori moaned out in ecstasy and ground her ass against Samuel's probing fingers. Then he heard one of the young men declare, "Hell, as much as she loved bein' spit-roasted, she's really gonna love bein' airtight!"

The smart-assed young man looked a bit miffed that Samuel had pushed him out of the way. "Don't worry muchacho, you can pop her cherry," Samuel reassured his young friend as he continued to probe and twist his fingers deeper into her ass. "But, if we're going to do this: we're gonna do it right, and her husband will be thanking us for it!" Samuel stated with a cocky tone that brought a round of snickering chuckles from all the young men.

Kyle was devastated that she would give one of those young men the one thing he had coveted and dreamed of from the first time he laid eyes on her perfect ass. Yet, somewhere in the back of his mind, Kyle did recognize that Samuel was doing his best to make her first anal experience a positive one and not the clueless painful kind that he would have expected from such aggressive young men.

Samuel rolled Lori on her side, then one of the young men laid next to her, and they began to kiss and passionately grope each other. Then he rolled onto his back, bringing Lori on top of him. Kyle wanted to look away. But he just couldn't, as he watched his wife straddle his hips on her knees and guide his cock into her literally dripping wet pussy! Then Lori started to aggressively kiss him as she wildly ground on his cock. The smart-assed kid moved between their legs, gripped and spread her ass cheeks, squeezed pre-cum in her crack, and began to rub his cock on her ass-hole!

The last bystander climbed onto the bed in front of Lori, and she greedily took his cock deep into her mouth as the kid slowly took her anal virginity. When The kid finally got his cock buried balls deep in his wife's ass, Kyle tensed and had to fight the urge to go busting into the cabin as Lori spat the cock from her mouth and gasped out, "Whoa! Give me a sec."

The men held still as Kyle watched Samuel reassuringly squeeze her shoulders. Then he ran his hands down her back and gently rubbed her tailbone. "Relax and let go, Mamacita," Samuel said in a low soothing voice. Again Kyle was surprised that these seemingly hard-core young studs were being so considerate as they gangbanged his wife.

A wicked smile crossed her face as Lori slowly moved forward. Then Samuel slapped her ass hard, and Lori slammed back onto Earnest and David's hard cocks.

"FUCK MEEEE!" she screamed out. They didn't need to be told twice, and Pedro made Lori airtight with one hard balls-deep thrust as they all began to wildly pound her holes.

Kyle felt his stomach roll as they fucked his three-hole slut-wife with complete abandon. Yet, he still couldn't look away as he watched Lori building toward what was sure to be the most intense orgasm of her life! The smart-assed young man quickly blew his load, fell backward, and rolled off the bed as Samuel laughed at him and moved in to take his place.

Next, the young stud that was ruthlessly face-fucking his wife came down her throat and collapsed against the headboard with a stupid grin on his face. Her whole body began to jerk and shake as Samuel and the other young buck kept relentlessly pounding her ass and cunt. Then Lori arched up and came on their cocks, howling out with each fitful wave of ecstasy that tore through her body. Her clenching muscles quickly sent Samuel and his amigo over the edge, and they simultaneously thrust balls-deep, bucking and grunting as they filled her holes with their bareback cocks.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers
12