Gone Fishing! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel rolled off her, and Lori collapsed onto the young man beneath her, gasping for air as random orgasmic aftershocks passed through her. Kyle finally turned away and headed back to the cabin, struggling with the fact that his cock was throbbing in his pants as his heart tried to tear out of his chest. Kyle conceded that Lori would never be the same as he grabbed another beer and downed it with a couple of Tylenol PMs, hoping to fall asleep, so he wouldn't have to think about his wife until he woke up alone tomorrow.

~~~

Lori thought the orgasmic shocks were never going to stop as she gasped for air. But eventually, her breathing slowed as the random shockwaves subsided. She rolled off Earnest to find David standing next to the bed with a big smile and his hard, shiny, cum covered cock only inches from her face. Wow, I can't believe he is hard and ready to go again, but then, he is only 18, Lori thought as she took his manhood into her mouth and savored the taste of his cum and her ass as she swirled his big beautiful helmet with her tongue. Before long, she was on her back on top of Pedro as he pumped his cock deep into her ass. Then Samuel moved between their legs and drilled her sloppy used cunt while Earnest and David took turns making her airtight.

By three in the morning, the boys were spent, and Lori suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to be with Kyle. She left Samuel and his amigos passed out on the bed and floor and wobbly tottered out to the living room, in her stilettos, to retrieve her blouse, skirt and bra. Then she figured, fuck it, there wouldn't be anyone around, as she stepped out of the front door and made her naked walk of shame back to the cabin with her head held high.

Hall Pass, Day Two

Kyle woke with his head pounding and the bright sunlight hurting his eyes and a bit shocked that his wife was snoring next to him. Lori was passed out naked on top of the covers, with streaks of dried cum covering her body from her matted hair to her feet.

To be continued.

Copyright © Hubby77

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.

12