Gone for Too Long

Story Info
Husband gets surpised coming home after a couple of months.
3k words
3.3
40.9k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny day, the skies were clear almost no cloud in sight.

I could see for miles and miles through my little air plane window.

I can't wait to get home, to my perfect wife. I has missed her so much during my business trip, i was gone for much longer than planned.

I work for a big multinational in a very specific branch, There are only 3 people in the country that can do what i do.

There was a major emergency on the other side of the country, My 2 colleague's and i both have a massive part of the country under our care. The are i was responsible for was no-where near the crisis. But i still got the call.

The colleague responsible for that territory had fallen terribly ill just a couple of days before, as normal protocol the closest of us three would then make a visit to the multiple plants to check everything.

My colleague Bill was the back-up he checked the first 2 but then had a car accident where he broke his leg.

They didn't call me until the crisis had begun.

It took us two and a halve months to regain control over the situation, after the two and a halve months i was relieved by my original colleague who had recovered from his illness.

This whole ordeal had given me a massive bonus but i didn't see my wife for way too long.

She had no idea i would be coming home. I didn't know i would be going home until this morning.

Now i had a month off, and I was looking forward to it.

My big luggage would be delivered home a couple days later but that was fine.

I was exiting the taxi with only my backpack.

While walking up our driveway i was admiring our house. It was big and secluded, not a mansion or anything but well above average.

Perks of the job I call it.

I was becoming quite horny. A few months away from you wife is not something i enjoy doing, especially a horny wife like mine. We are both 32 years old and have a very active sex life.

My wife Kelly is quite a horny person. Normally we have sex at least 1 time a day.

She always keeps surprising me when we have sex.

I was looking forward to surprise her this time.

It was almost noon and it was a beautiful day. I heard bird chirping and was treasuring the moment, when i realised there were quite a few cars in the driveway.

There were 7 or 8 cars parked neatly on our driveway. I couldn't see our cars but they should be in the garage. I noticed that of the cars parked there was 1 brand new Audi SQ8 and the other cars were quite run down.

The house looked quiet but i couldn't see through the windows as the curtains were closed.

As i enter through the extra garage door i softly hear the countdown of the alarm.

I entered my code and turn the alarm off. I look into the log to see when it was turned on. I see the entry was made at 5.30 PM.

Maybe the neighbours had a massive party and people parked in our driveway?

I was getting a bit annoyed at the idea because I found it quite rude.

I walked into the hallway and hanged my coat on the coat rack.

What was that smell?

It smelled weird, a combination of something.

I walked into the living room and was taking by surprise. There had been a party going on. The place was quite a mess, empty bottles of beer and liquor.

And a ashtray that the remnants of a couple of blunts in them.

That was the smell, Alcohol and weed.

But what the hell was going on? Who had a party here? If no-one left were is everyone? Maybe Kelly had an explanation?

I make my round downstairs and don't find anything interesting, I decide to go upstairs.

When i arrive at the base of the stairs a notice a lot of shoes.

I quickly count and realise there a 12 pairs of shoes here.

Men shoes.

Why would there be so many shoes here?

And only men's?

As i stand there contemplating at the base of the stairs i hear a door open upstairs and hear 2 men talking.

"My man, you have outdone yourself this time." and I hear the sounds of a handshake. "Thank you." the other guy says, "It wasn't easy but she resisted quite a bit at first. But after a 2 weeks I had her how I wanted her."

What?? This didn't sound good.

I quietly crawled the stairs and saw the 2 guys walking towards the other end of the hallway.

They looked very alike.

Big muscled, sweaty, black and naked.

Very black and very naked.

"I am going a in for a new round."

"Don't forget your mask, the recording is still going."

One of them puts on a ski mask and opens the door to our master bedroom.

The other guy walks into our home office.

When the door opens i hear sound that make my knees weak and my heart break.

It begins with very distinguished noises of hard fucking. Very hard fucking.

Then I hear two voices, first a male then a female voice.

"Hey baby, are you ready for my cock?" I hear a low deep voice say.

"Yes Daddy." My wife moans.

"You know what to say slut, say it to the camera."

"I Kelly Williams am a whore for Big Black Cock."

I fall to my knees.

"This is the 7th round in my audition to be marked as a true Queen of spades"

Then the door closes and i just hear muffled screams of ecstasy.

The sensible thing to do would be to leave.

But sensible had flown out of the window when i heard my wife talk.

It wasn't just talking, you could hear the anticipation in her voice.

She wanted it.

She needed it.

The way that guy on the hallway talked it didn't sound like she had consented to this.

But she definitely wanted it now.

"Who the fuck is this white boy!" I hear someone yell.

While deep in my thoughts i hadn't seen or hear him coming.

Fuck, i try to scramble and get out of here.

Before i can reach the bottom of the stairs a massive pair of hands as pulled me back up. The guy that is holding me is massive. He towers over me and is completely nude. He looks like he as been doing a marathon, he has i suddenly think.

He has done a marathon on my wife.

This guy just got out of our bedroom.

I notice his still massive cock and it is covered in cream.

My wife's pussy cream. I never make her pussy cream like that.

While I'm still looking at it I can see him still leaking cum from his cock.

"You like what you see white boy?" He grins.

He drags me without much effort through the hallway.

Thinking we were going to the master bedroom, I was surprised to get pushed into our home office. There sits a big handsome muscular guy in his boxer sitting in my office chair. I hear sounds of porn in the room coming from my pc.

"I found this guy snooping around." The massive guy behind me tells him.

"Oh fuck." The guy in the chair has a massive smile on his face.

"Are you Marc?" he asks me.

I tell him, "I am."

"Alright alright alright." he smiles while getting up from his chair.

"It seems like you have caught the husband of our new whore" He proudly tells the other guy.

"No way, That hot piece of ass i married to this guy?"

"Yeah, she told me all about him."

"My name is Jamal." He tells me with his arms wide while he stands up from the chair.

I feel like this is the main guy, he is the reason behind all this.

"As you might have noticed we are quite busy at the moment." And he pushes me into the office chair. I fall back into the chair and Jamal turns me towards the monitors.

It wasn't a porno he was watching. It was the live feed from the camera in the next room.

My heart jumps. There she is, my lovely wife, on the monitors.

She was on all fours getting fucked doggy style by a skinny black guy with a massive cock. Hearing the sounds she was making she was on her way to a orgasm.

Her black hair was in a ponytail being pulled by the masked guy fucking her.

There were multiple camera's. One on her face, one from the side, and one from behind on an angle. I could see on her face that she was in bliss. Her mind was in sexual heaven.

My wife was fully nude with the exception of a pair of very sexy high heels and a choker. The front view camera showed that it said "BBC OWNED".

"Yeah take it all in." Jamal says "Look at your pretty wife being a black owned slut."

"She had a surprise for you, if you look carefully you can spot it."

"Try the second camera." He suggests

Camera #2 was the side angle.

With every thrust and pull back you could see that massive cock fucking her. Every time her ass would jiggle together with her boobs.

The boobs looked a bit bigger didn't they? They seemed a bit fuller.

Then I noticed her belly, she had eaten a lot.

She was really bloated, it did happened sometimes. After we had dinner she would look like she was 3 months pregnant.

...

Pregnant? It was noon so i wouldn't expect her to have eaten a full dinner.

Also the growth in her boobs. We have been trying for a child the last couple of months. And our last time was a month before i suddenly had to leave.

So that was 3 months ago.

Was she pregnant with our child??? I felt really ill and ready to pass out.

Everything went black.

"I think, you may have figured it out." Was said but it did not register.

Slowly my eyes began to open. Where was I? What had happened?

Then I heard the sounds again. The sound of someone being fucked.

I regained focus and noticed I was in my home office.

The live feed still going strong. My wife was fucking 2 guys.

One was under my wife and the other was in doggy style position behind her.

Again I felt sick. On camera #3 I could see she was being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. It felt like this wasn't the first time.

I looked at camera #1 focused on my wife beautiful face.

Her ponytail again being held so she would maintain eye contact with the camera.

She was moaning loudly. She was soaking wet, her hole body red from heat generated by her body. Her hair was sticking to her face.

She looked like she had been fucking for hours. The door opened and Jamal peeked his head inside.

"Good, you're awake again"

He walked in and sat in a chair across of me.

"She looks good huh? Premium piece of ass"

"Premium? She is my WIFE!" I yell at him.

Jamal is not impressed at all.

"Yes, premium ass. You have no idea how much I am earning here"

"Earning!?"

"Yes, you think all these brothers can fuck for free? They pay me"

I tried to get him, but soon realised i couldn't even stand up. I was fully tied down to the chair.

"Try all you want, white boy. I will prove to you that your wife ain't your wife no more."

Jamal stood up and walked to the door.

"WHY!?" "HOW!?" I cried at him.

Tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Why? Because I can. How? That wasn't so easy"

"I had noticed your wife a couple of months ago at the gym. That fine piece of ass was to good to let go. I did my research and found out where she lived. After like a month of waiting you left."

"When you didn't come home after a few days I rang the bell and introduced myself. Before she could do anything I was inside. That was the easy part. The difficult part was to corrupt your wife to become my slut"

"The first days was just plain rape. We had sex all day, slowly but surely her body started liking it, anticipating it, craving it."

"I never left. We stayed inside and fucked for 2 weeks, before we had a big break through. The rape turned into fucking after a few days but it was never really consensual. But then one morning i woke up to her sucking my cock"

"That was the day things turned around. She was lucky she was already pregnant at the time otherwise she would be pregnant now with my child."

"I have had her on a sexual high for 2 months now. I had her on the edge of orgasms for weeks but only allowed her to cum when she willingly fucked BBC."

"Then shit hit the fan. She wants to get fucked non stop. She has been really wanted to earn her mark."

"Her mark?"

"Yeah, She wants to show the world she is a Queen of spades."

"A what?"

"My guy, you don't know shit. A queen of spades a woman who only fucks black men."

"I....I.....I don't believe you"

Jamal starts laughing.

"Bro, This gangbang that has been going on for 10 hours was HER idea."

Her idea?? It can't be.

"No its not" I tell him, not ready to believe him.

"Watch" He says confidently. He walks out and closes the door.

On the live feed i can see him walking in.

He is also wearing a ski mask.

"Alright, time out" He orders.

Immediately the guys pull out and stand back.

"Baabee, not now!" My wife begs him.

"They were fucking me soo good." She moans as she starts playing with her pussy.

"Slave" Jamal says.

Immediately she sits upright. Camera #1 has the perfect close up her breaths and face. You can see her breathing heavily. Her face red and glistering with sweat.

"Yes master." She says.

"We are nearing the end of your Queen of spades initiation, we need you to declare your devotion for the last time now. When you have done that we go to the final."

"Yes master." she answers seriously.

"You know how, you may begin."

"Yes master."

"I Kelly Williams, am a Big Black Cock owned slave. Dreaming of becoming a true Queen of spades. When I am a QOS I will become shared property to ALL black men. They can use me as they please and I will never say no."

Her face is dead serious. She isn't joking, i can see it. There is so much dedication in her eyes. She means what she is saying.

"How are you going to show the world that you are a QOS?" Jamal asks her.

"I will be marked with multiple tattoos."

"You were allowed to choose yourself where you want them."

"Yes i was master, I have chosen the following."

"My ankle. A black Queen of spades symbol, so it always shows when wearing short shoes."

"Low on my right ass cheek,so that i shows when wearing a bikini. Again the black Queen of Spades symbol but now with a Q in it."

"Above my pussy. Will come your name master. Mark my pussy to be yours."

"As a tramp stamp i want it to say. BBC Slut. So every time i bend over everyone clearly knows what i am."

"I also know what jewellery I want"

"In my ears 2 small QOS symbols. A necklace with letters that says Queen of spades, i want to wear it going to the beach so it will show when I'm done tanning."

"Nipple piercings, belly button and clit. All with QOS Symbols."

"I dream of being a walking billboard for BBC"

"Slave, what about your husband? You are married. You are pregnant with his child."

Tears fill her eyes. "Yes I am, master"

"Does he satisfy you?"

"No master." she whispers with regret.

"What comes first, your husband and child or BBC?"

She lowers her head and mumbles something, the camera can't pick up what she said.

"Again but louder" Jamal orders her.

She raises her head and her eyes are filled with desire.

"Big Back Clock." She says.

"Answer me this, I will give a final out."

"Truly a way out. You will get up and meet your husband who is in the next room."

You can see the surprise in her face. Her husband is here?

Jamal beckons a guy over.

He has his tattoo kit with him.

"You have a choice right now. You say nothing and get up and this is over."

"Or...."

"You declare your status and will be marked, right now."

You can see the debate in her head. I don't understand why she doesn't just get up.

That decision should not have to take this long.

"I desire to be a Queen of spades, please mark me." She say feeling ashamed.

"This is truly what you desire?" Jamal asks her for the final time.

She nods and says "Yes master, I want to be a Queen of spades. But I do not wish to leave my husband."

"You want to be with your husband while being a QOS?" Jamal is surprised.

He did not see this coming.

"Yes master, I also want you to come live with us."

Jamal couldn't help himself and he starting smiling.

"Of course i will my slave."