All Comments on 'Gone in Sixty Minutes'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*****

***** Another great story!

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornover 3 years ago

I gave the story 5 stars because I loved it, but be careful with your copy/replaces in the future. You have a number of times that "ass" and "yes" turned into "assy" and "yessy", which I assume was because of an overzealous replace job. Same thing happens with Sarah's name randomly becoming Sare several times.

I didn't want to downrate the story - because I really enjoyed it - but do watch for that in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

Really love your story. The characters are so real and it's sweet.

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Thanks

Excellent, enjoyed this

DefluerDefluerover 3 years agoAuthor

I really struggled with the ending on this one. Was worried that the anal would bring too many complaints, eventually I realized that that was the entire premise of the story, that she had to lose ALL her virginities, Gone In Sixty Minutes. Once I came to that decision I was able to finish. In the original "concept" of the idea I really didn't plan on the Thruple thing. I really thought Shawn was going to be a jerk, that Colbie and Sarah would offer the anal as a way to save Colbie and his relationship, but he wouldn't be a jerk. Every time I wrote him that way the story just stalled.

Questions to any future readers:

The way the friends pronounce "Sarah Perkins" is reference to something, is it too subtle? I thought it would be fun to have something in there for people to get (The people who watched the show at least, that it's a play off of not a direct sort of thing.) without it being written right out, but later reflection had me worried it would be too subtle, nobody would get it, and then it would be something that never pays off.

I tried to make Sarah as innocent and young as I remembered my friends being back then, she basically falls in love with Brick, then Marco, then Colbie, and Shawn too. Does that come across?

Was the "Sperm and squirm" "O-Face and about face" "Cum and run" section enjoyable or just a distraction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...