Gone to Kansas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Mrs. Busher, but you don't have to do that, I could grab a bite before I head out to your place."

"Nonsense, now you listen to me young man, I'll be feeding you and I don't intend to take no for an answer! I know your leaving soon to help out your aunt and it's the least I can do to show you a little gratitude for your work!"

"Ok, I'll be looking forward to a wonderful supper with you! I've heard lots of bragging from others on your cooking!"

"Well, you bring your appetite and those strong muscles of yours and we'll have a wonderful visit, I'm sure!" Mrs. Busher said, eyeing me as she turned to leave.

About that time Ellie walked in and had a big grin on her face, I knew she was going to give me a hard time about Mrs. Busher.

"Oh Zeb, you bring those big muscles out to the house for me to see, and since it's hot out why don't you just take your shirt off before you come in so I can see more of you," Ellie said, teasing me!

"Oh, shut up Ellie, she didn't mean it that way, besides she's getting too old to think of such things!"

"Not from what I've heard," replied Ellie!

"What are you talking about? She's the widow of our old preacher! I highly doubt her mind has ever even gone to those kinds of thoughts!"

"Well from what I've been told, by a reliable source mind you, that ole Mrs. Busher's a deviant! I've heard more than one story of some poor unsuspecting boy ending up in her clutches, only to find themselves to be the victim of her lecherous ways!"

"Where did you hear that from?"

"I can't say, only trust me, that it's from a reliable source," Ellie said as she walked away.

The store actually got kinda busy the rest of the day and I didn't have much time to give any more thought to what Ellie said. Momma came in about four and I told her about selling the sewing machine to Mrs. Busher and told her that Mrs. Busher intended to fix me supper after I was done putting together her sewing machine.

Mom got kind of a funny look on her face and was silent for a bit. "What's wrong Momma," I asked?

"Oh, nothing, it's nothing Zeb, you just watch yourself over there!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked!

"Well, what I mean is, don't let her talk you into anything you don't feel is right."

"Momma, she was the wife of our old preacher, she's fairly old herself, besides, I'm not a little boy anymore, I think I can handle myself around some widow!"

"Oh, believe me Zeb, I realize you're not a little boy anymore, and I'm sure Mrs. Busher realizes that as well! All I'm trying to say is, that.... well, just watch yourself, let's just say that ole Mrs. Busher has a reputation for being a little aggressive towards the male sex, especially young strapping one's like yourself!"

I felt the heat in my face and I'm sure I turned beat red at Momma's comment. "Oh Momma," was my embarrassed reply!

Momma got Mrs. Bushers other items together while I hitched up a buckboard to haul the sewing machine in. Once I was done loading everything up it was already about five in the afternoon. Luckily Mrs. Busher just lived barely out of town, I'd be able to get there in about a half hour or a little less. As I was loading everything up the skies were darkening earlier than usual, and it was looking like a storm was about to blow in.

About that time Momma came out to make sure I had everything that needed delivering. "Zeb, if this storm comes in as bad as I think it is you might have to ask Mrs. Busher if you can stay in her barn for the night. I'm sure she won't deny you shelter if it storms."

"Ok, Momma, if it gets too bad, I'll see about staying in her barn and I'll be back in the morning. Otherwise, I'll see you in about three hours or so."

I pulled up to Mrs. Bushers place and went up to the door. I knocked and after waiting just a few seconds the door opened, almost as if she had been waiting for me by the door.

The first thing I noticed was that Mrs. Busher had changed her clothes from earlier. She now wore a dress similar to Mrs. Kroners. It was short, about knee length and low cut around her bosom. It was what my mother and sisters called a dirndl dress.

It was a dress from the old country, (Germany) and it was something that girls looking for a man might wear, because it showed a little more skin than most dresses. The dress style definitely highlighted her large breasts, showing off her ample cleavage!

"Hello Mrs. Busher," I stammered!

"Zeb, it's so good to see you, I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival!"

"Well, I'm here! I'll start getting things brought in!"

"Ok Zeb, I'll show you where I want the sewing machine to go when you get it in here!"

I got the sewing machine into the front room and Mrs. Busher led me to her sitting room where she sewed. I began assembling the sewing machine and tried not to disrespect Mrs. Busher by staring at her breasts!

"Well Mrs. Busher that oughta about do it, I got it all put together and it's ready for you to sew with," I said!

"Zeb, just call me Anne, it makes me feel old to be called Mrs. Busher!"

"Ok," I replied.

"It'll be a bit before supper is ready so I'm going to try out this machine on a dress that needs mending while we wait."

I was expecting Anne to go get a dress from her room, instead she turned away from me and asked if I could undo her buttons on the back of the dress she was wearing! I could feel the heat in my face, and I knew I was turning red with embarrassment.

"Uh, are you sure you want me to do that?" Was my lame reply!

She turned towards me and said, "Zeb I've never been more sure of anything in my life!"

She turned her back to me so I could undo her buttons, I felt my cock getting hard at just the thought of what I might see. With trembling hands, I fumbled with the buttons on her dress, while I was doing this, she took out the ribbon holding her ponytail and shook out her long hair. It was mostly gray with traces of black and it went down to the middle of her back.

Once I had all her buttons undone, she turned to face me, she undid the bow on the ribbon that acted as a corset in the front of her dress, then pulled off her dress. All she had on was some sorta thin silky shorts that gapped open around her legs just barely below her sex and a low-cut blouse with her large breasts swinging freely underneath!

I just stood there staring at her, she had bigger breasts than I realized and a smaller body as well. The clothes she typically wore hid how good she actually looked, if it wasn't for the gray in her hair, she could easily pass for a thirty-year-old. Without the dress on her breasts were unsupported in her low-cut blouse, her nipples were standing proud, pushing out her shirt! My cock was straining so hard against the front of my pants I was afraid I might blow a button!

"Looks like the cats got your tongue Zeb, do you like my French knickers?"

I just nodded my head and stared at her body.

Anne sat down at the sewing machine and put her dress up on the plate to fix part of the hem that had come loose at the bottom of the dress, she had it fixed up in no time. While she was sewing, it began to storm really bad, there was lightning and thunder as well as rain coming down in sheets. I knew I was going to have to ask to stay in her barn for the night.

"Anne, I was wondering if there was any way it would be possible to wait out the storm tonight in your barn, if that's not too much trouble or too much to ask?"

"Zeb, now how would that look of the preacher's widow to let you stay in her barn?"

"Yeah, I guess I see your point, it might get folks to talking and such." I said with embarrassment for even asking to stay over.

"That's right Zeb, they would say, how un-Christian of that old widow not to let that fine young man stay in a proper house to wait out a storm! No, Zeb, you can't stay in the barn, but you can stay in my warm, cozy home for the night, and I'll take real good care of you!"

"That's mighty kind of you Mrs. Busher.... I mean Anne, but I'd hate to impose on you!"

"Nonsense Zeb, it's settled, you're staying the night with me, and I can't tell you how excited I am about having a sleepover!"

I just stammered around blushing and finally found my tongue and told her, "Thank you for the hospitality, ma'am."

Anne stood up from the sewing machine with a big smile on her face. I was glad I made her happy by agreeing to stay, I knew she was lonely and probably just wanted some conversation.

While I was thinking this Anne turned away from me. It appeared she was messing with something on her chest, but I wasn't sure exactly what she was doing.

Then she turned to face me, she opened up her blouse and I saw her magnificent breasts! They had some sag to them, but they were full, and she had nipples that were as thick as my little finger and stood out at least three quarters of an inch! Her areolas were at least two inches across!

My mouth fell open and I was speechless, I didn't know what to do, I'd never been with a woman before, and I just stood there staring!

Then she shocked me even more, by stepping out of her French knickers and pulled her blouse the rest of the way off and stood in front of me completely naked.

Anne might have been fifty years old, but she was a well preserved fifty, not having any children, and she was sexy, gray hair and all!

I could feel the flush in my cheeks as I turned a shade of red, I couldn't help but take in her whole body! As I looked her up and down, I realized something strange about Anne, she didn't have any hair on her snatch!

I guess I was staring at it for too long when she said to me, "I see you like my smooth cunt!"

I would be lying if her vulgar description didn't shock me, but somehow it made me harder than I already was hearing her say that word!

"Yes," I softly replied!

"My husband, God rest his soul, preferred me to be shorn of any hair, except that upon my head," she replied.

"Do you like it better without the hair," she asked?

"Yes, it's truly a sight to behold! I've never seen anything like it!"

About that time, she reached out and rubbed her hand across my hard cock!

"My, my, my, I guess you really do like it," she replied! As she rubbed my cock through my pants.

She took her hands from my hard cock and began undoing the buttons on my shirt, once she finished that she moved to my pants. The next thing I knew I was naked with my cock so hard it felt like it might explode!

Anne reached out and took my hands and lifted them to her breasts, her nipples were rock hard. She let go of my hands, which I left on her breasts, kneading them gently, while she reached down and took ahold of my cock and began stroking me!

Anne was talking to me the whole time, saying how strong and handsome I was and how she'd never been with a man with a body as muscular as mine! My head was spinning with lust and desire for Anne, but I didn't move, I didn't have any experience with a woman and didn't know what to do!

"That's it Zeb, nice and gentle, I like my breasts fondled gently, but when I'm really excited, I like my nipples pinched firmly between a thumb and forefinger. I also like them to be slightly pulled and tugged on, you're doing great Zeb!"

I circled my hands around her globes of flesh and down her sides and up her tummy sliding my hands between the valley of her breasts up to her neck and underneath her jaw line, gently grasping her nipples occasionally to pull or pinch them like she requested. Her breasts were truly amazing, and her nipples were solid and jutting out proudly!

I looked down at my cock, I could see clear liquid dripping in a long strand from the hole in my cock. Anne had stopped rubbing it and I noticed movement between her legs. She was rubbing herself and spreading that bald cunt open with her fingers. I could hear a squishing sound as she occasionally inserted a finger into her hole.

"Zeb, you've got me in heat, can you hear how juicy my cunt is for you baby!"

I just stared at her wet sex as she pleasured herself, clear fluid dripping off my cock onto her floor. I felt like I needed to cum more than anything else in the world.

Anne stopped her self-pleasuring and pushed me backwards to a chair, I sat down, my cock sticking straight up in the air. Anne sat down on my lap; I could feel the heat coming off her sex, she was so near. She began kissing me and pressing her hard nipples into my chest, she held my arms at my sides as she snaked her tongue into my mouth, teasing my tongue and lips.

After a few minutes of this she began going down my neck towards my chest with her mouth. As she neared my nipples, she gently tongued them, nipping at them occasionally, my cock was straining for relief. After teasing my nipples for a bit, she continued to work her way lower, I wasn't sure where this was going but I didn't care. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she began to run her finger across my cock hole, swiping up a fingerful of my drippings.... then she looked up at me and stuck her tongue out and licked her finger clean of my juices, moaning with appreciation.

The next thing I knew she had engulfed my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking, bobbing up and down on my shaft, she took it deep into her mouth and held it there while swirling her tongue around my shaft. Then she came up off me making a slurping sound.

"Zeb I'm going to milk your cock in my mouth, so just enjoy this and don't hold back for me baby, I need to taste your cream!"

I think I replied with a grunt and before I could say more, she had swallowed by whole cock down! She was working up and down it like she was possessed, like her life depended on getting my cum! The pleasure from her swirling tongue and the feeling of my cock head in her throat sent me over the edge and I came like never before!

Anne kept slurping and sucking; she swallowed up every last drop of my cum! It was the most pleasurable experience of my life!

I just laid back in the chair, basking in the afterglow of Anne sucking the life out of me. Anne began moving up my body, her breasts were pushing against the bare skin of my legs, she was climbing up the chair pressing her hard nipples into me on her way up.

She was straddling me, I could feel the heat coming off of her hot cunt, it was only inches from my still hard cock. She began kissing me and I kissed her back with passion, even though she had just swallowed my cum.

She began to inch herself up higher on my lap and the next thing I knew she was lifting herself up and reached down with her hand to line my cock up with her hot sex. Anne didn't ease into it, she just dropped herself onto my cock burying it in her sopping wet cunt, then began grinding back and forth, still pressing her breasts into me and kissing me with a fevered passion.

Her hot cunt was so wet it was making noises as she ground into me, I could feel her womanly juices leaking down my ball sack! She began lifting herself up and plunging back down on my cock. I was buried in her, bottomed out in her wetness, I could feel the head of my cock barely touching the back wall of her cunt!

Anne rode me like this for what seemed quite some time, she would start panting and squealing as she rode me, and at least twice I felt her hot cunny spasm around my shaft. When this happened, I could feel even more juice running down my balls and the crack of my ass from her leaking cunt!

I was beginning to feel the pressure build up in me and I told Anne I was going to cum!

Anne yelled out, "pinch my nipples Zeb, I want you to cum in me, fill me with your seed!"

I took her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger and applied a fair amount of pressure while pulling them away from her body. She ground into me, her telling me to cum in her triggered me and I let my load loose right up her sopping wet snatch! My cock went into spasms, and I felt jet after jet of cum shoot deep into Anne, this triggered her and she let out a loud moan and her cunt clenched and spasmed on my cock, milking even more cum from me! It was the second time I came in less than an hour and I wondered how much cum I could make.

Anne stopped her movement and just collapsed against me in the chair, I let loose of her nipples, we were both exhausted and needed a break. After a few moments rest Anne looked into my eyes and said she had worked up an appetite and it was time to eat.

I agreed and Anne climbed off of me, as she did, I saw a big dollop of cum drip from her cunt onto the floor. Anne dropped to her knees onto in front of me, reached down to her dripping cunt and scooped up another big dollop of my cum and licked it from her fingers. Then she took me in her mouth and completely licked every drop of our juices from my limp cock! I just stared at her in amazement!

"We can't be wasting any of that seed, it would be a sin, don't you think?"

"Yes ma'am, I suppose it would be!"

Anne got to her feet and held her hand out to me and led me into her kitchen where we found something to eat, while we were eating Anne told me a little about herself and her deceased husband.

"I suppose you are wondering how a preachers wife knows so much about sexual relations," she asked while we were eating.

"Well, it does seem like you have a pretty good handle on how to please a man! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about where you came upon these skills, being married to a preacher and all!"

"Well Zeb, I'll tell you a little about it, just to satisfy your curiosity and also so I can reminisce a bit about the good times!

Robert, God rest his soul, was not always a man of the cloth. Before he became a preacher, he was in the British Royal Navy for over ten years. As you can guess he learned quite a lot at all the foreign ports he visited! He was injured and had to leave the navy, so he traveled to the states and ended up here in Missouri. His father had been a minister, and he was raised around the workings of the church, so he decided to try his hand at preaching.

I was attending his church with my family and even though he was in his mid-forties, and I was barely twenty we fell in love and were married. I was virgin on my wedding night, but Robert took great care in pleasuring me and making it a most memorable experience!

Over the next few years Robert trained me in the ways he liked to be pleasured and I took great pleasure in being able to do everything he taught me. We had a wonderful marriage and there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him!

I've been alone for several years now and I miss a man's touch, I still have my needs. Robert lit my desires on fire, he taught me how to enjoy all the pleasures God created for a woman to have, he was not your ordinary man for sure!

I must say you have been an extra special treat for me Zeb, you are quite a strapping young man!"

I smiled at Anne, "I'm happy to help you meet your needs ma'am, I must say you have shown me things I never even dreamed about!"

"Oh Zeb, we have all night to teach you many more things about pleasure!"

We were both done with our meals and Anne asked if I'd like a glass of brandy to relax with. I told her I would have one if she was. She got up, still naked and went over to a cabinet to fetch our drinks. I studied her body as she poured our brandy, she really was a beautiful woman with curves in all the right places, I felt a slight stir in my cock.

Anne brought my drink and lead me to a settee that had room for two, I took my glass of brandy, tasting it and feeling its warmth slide smoothly down my throat.

After having about half the glass Anne said to me, "set your glass down Zeb, I need you to do something for me!"

I sat my drink on the table, and she took my hands and led me in front of her, she sat, and I was standing between her wide-open legs, taking in her beauty. She was slightly reclined back on the settee, and she pulled me downward to my knees, my chest was against her sex, she placed my hands to her breasts and told me to caress her.