Gone to Kansas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked and she looked into my eyes, "Zeb, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything you wish," was my reply.

"Zeb, I need you to go down on me and use your tongue on me. I want you to start at my nipples then work your way down to my needy cunt. When you get there, I want you to use your tongue on me. Lick around the whole thing, explore my hole with your tongue. Once you do that go to my special spot at the top of the valley, it's where I get the most pleasure. You'll be able to tell when you're there when you feel a hard little nub sticking up. Gently lick it and suck on it, then insert one of your fingers in me. Once I get warmed up with that go with two fingers and try to rub the back side of my nub on the inside my pussy while you're still using your tongue on me but start out on the other places first. Would you do this for me Zeb?"

"Yes'm, I can do that!" Who was I to deny the wishes of a woman that had just gave me more pleasure than I'd ever had in my life!

I began kissing Anne and caressing her back, slowly making my way to the side of her breasts. I pushed her back against the back rest of the settee, breaking our kiss and embrace. Once she was layed back with me kneeling between her legs I caressed the front of her breasts then leaned in and took her right nipple in my mouth, gently encasing it with my lips and very lightly flicked the tip of her nipple with my tongue.

I released her right nipple and made my way over to her left nipple, repeating the process. Anne began to softly moan as I teased her nipples with my tongue.

I began kissing my way down her trim tummy and made my way to her inner left thigh. I placed kisses on the inside of her leg from her knee to her mound, not yet dipping my tongue into her wet slit, she was glistening with our combined juices from earlier, I could see it leaking from her sex.

I did the same thing to her right leg then worked my way up to her pussy, spreading her lips open with my fingers. I could see a cloudy fluid leaking down from her hole, my face was so close I could feel her heat radiating and her womanly smell was getting stronger. I had never smelled anything quite like it, the smell along with the view of her magnificent pussy leaking juices had my dick hard enough to drive nails!

I went in and licked her from bottom to top, the taste had a somewhat sharp tang to it, but it wasn't enough to make me quit licking her. Truth be known, I was becoming addicted to her leaking cunny and wanted to devour her. I started to work my tongue around her hole, gathering up the juices and would alternate between that and running my tongue up her slit. Occasionally reaching up and grasping her turgid nipples!

Anne was moaning louder and was squirming around a bit, I could feel the nub at the top of her valley, it was swelling to a larger size than when I first started, also her pussy lips got thicker and were being held open on their own, leaving her leaking hole in plain view.

I stuck one of my fingers gently into Anne, I had swirled it around in her juices first to help it slide in easy. I hooked it up to the top side of her pussy and held pressure on the back side of her nub, licking it gently. After a short time, I added another finger and was able to make circular motions, I could feel a slightly different feel to the area I was rubbing, almost like there was a peach seed up there under her skin.

Anne was moaning loudly and pulling her nipples, her pussy was getting wetter, and I could taste a difference in her juices, by this time my juices were gone, everything coming out now was Anne's, it had a better taste to it. This was making me extremely horny again and I could feel my cock begin to leak!

Anne clenched her thighs hard to the side of my head and began to squeal and buck her cunny into my open mouth. She cried out, "Zeb, you've made me cum again!" Then she stopped moving and lay there, I made my way up her body, kissing her on the way up. When I got to her face, she pulled me in for a deep kiss and we swirled our tongues into each other's mouth.

Anne broke the kiss and held my face. "Zeb that was truly amazing, I haven't cum that hard in a long time!"

I didn't know exactly what to say so I just smiled at her, she had a slight sheen of sweat between her breasts and on her brow. She was a vision of womanly perfection! I felt so blessed to have the opportunity to sample her womanly charms!

Anne noticed my hard cock pressing against her leg. "My, my, Zeb you are insatiable! Doesn't that thing ever quit?"

"I don't know Anne, I'm not sure how many shots he has left in him tonight?"

"Well, we may just have to find out Zeb! Let's finish our brandy then you can take me to my bed, and we'll put him to the test!"

Anne definitely put me to the test, she got two more loads from me that night and another first thing in the morning!

When I got back home, I ran into Momma first thing, I was dreading it, and hoping I didn't look as guilty as I felt.

"Hello honey, glad to see you back home! That was quite the storm last night wasn't it Zeb?"

"It sure was Momma, thankfully I didn't have to come back in it!"

"So, Mrs. Busher didn't have a problem with letting you stay over?"

"No, she fed me as well, she was happy to have the company. I think she's pretty lonely these days!"

Momma was looking at me while I was talking with a slightly odd look on her face, kinda like she was trying to read into what may or may not have happened at Mrs. Busher's place. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with her look!

"Well, I'm sure she is lonely these days since her husband passed. I'm sure she appreciated all your hard work to ger her set up with her new sewing machine!"

"Yes'm," was my only reply. Momma walked away from me to go about her work, and I breathed a sigh of relief!

It was Wednesday and I planned on pulling out for Kansas on the next Monday, there were a few things I needed to do before I left. One of which was casting extra ball for my.36 Navy.

I was outside in back of the store, building a fire for casting lead bullets when both Heidi and Ellie came out to see what I was up too. They both just stood there staring at me, kinda like Momma did, but their stares made no never mind to me, I wasn't worried about what they thought!

Heidi was the first to break the silence. "Did you just get back from Mrs. Busher's place?"

"Yeah, probably about an hour ago, storm was too bad to ride back last night, and Mrs. Busher let me stay over."

Ellie and Heidi looked at each other and got smirks on their faces. "Did she try and do anything with you?" Asked Ellie.

"Ellie, what are you even talkin about? She fixed me supper and we talked quite a bit; she even gave me a glass of brandy! She's just a lonely widow and I was able to give her a bit of company and get her new sewing machine set up."

Heidi and Ellie gave each other another "look" then rolled their eyes at me!

"I bet that's all you two did, you don't look like you got an hour's worth of sleep last night! I've heard plenty of stories about her trying to seduce young men, and as fit and handsome as you are I bet she was begging you to service her!" Heidi exclaimed, with Ellie nodding her head in agreement!

"I can assure you that Mrs. Busher was a gracious host and only acted like the lady she is! You too need to quit believing all the gossip you hear about people!"

The girls tried for a little longer to get any details from my overnight with Mrs. Busher, but they finally gave up.

I spent the rest of the morning casting bullets and making up some paper cartridges for my.36 Navy. Paper cartridges sped up a reload with the percussion pistol. Basically, all it did was keep you from having to mess with your powder flask, maybe cutting reload time in about half. It was still nowhere as fast as the new metallic cartridge guns were.

To make the paper cartridges you took some nitrated paper, rolled one end around the lead ball, gluing it, and also gluing the seam of the cylinder of paper. Then you'd dump your powder charge in the open end of the paper, then seal up the end with some glue. I made up about fifty of them and packed them in some of Mr. Danny's empty metallic cartridge boxes. I also placed a dozen in my bullet pouch on my pistol belt.

On the last trip to Hermann, we picked up some Sharps cartridge conversion rifles chambered for the new 50-90 cartridge. It was pretty much the most powerful rifle round of the day. I had been thinking of buying one of them for my trip, every time I handled one, I wanted it more!

The Spencer carbine I had was a great rifle, but it was basically a hundred-yard rifle. You could take it out further but the chances of getting a first round hit on game or man wasn't good. Now the Sharps rifle, if you practiced enough with it would get you out to the three-hundred-yard range with a damn good chance of a first-round hit. I had heard of people using them effectively on buffalo out to around five hundred yards.

Mr. Danny said he could sell me one of the rifles for around $160 and ammunition was right at $3 per box of ten. I wasn't sure I wanted to spend that kind of money, but I knew Kansas wasn't like Missouri and there would be a lot of wide-open spaces, making the Sharps more of a necessity. Around here the woods were so thick that you hardly ever had an opportunity to shoot past a hundred yards.

That evening after dinner I sat out on the porch and Mr. Danny, and I discussed my trip. I ran the Sharps rifle idea past him.

"Well, Zeb, if it was me and I had the money, I'd buy the rifle. If you run into trouble out there and there's more than one man, the range that Sharps will give you will save your life. You can start shootin them out past three hundred yards or so. With that Spencer you'll not have much luck hitting them past a hundred! Killing at long range gives you the upper hand!"

I thought about that for a bit and said, "alright, I'm going to buy one of the Sharps, I also want to buy eighty rounds of ammunition for it. I figure to use forty rounds to sight in and practice with, that'll leave me with forty for the trip. I'm still bringing the Spencer for the firepower though. I figure I'll get about a hundred cartridges for it. That should hold me over for a while."

"That sounds like a good plan Zeb, we'll go over all the dry goods you need to bring for your trip as well! I'll see you in the morning Zeb!"

"Goodnight, Mr. Danny!"

That night as I lay in bed, I thought about all the things I needed for my trip. Then my thoughts turned to Mrs. Busher and all that we did together. I ended up having to jerk myself off just to get to sleep!

The next morning after breakfast I went behind the counter and pulled one of the new Sharps rifles off the rack along with eighty rounds of 50-90 and one hundred rounds of.56 Spencer. Then I started pulling some of the things I'd take on the trail such as a skillet, small pot and a metal cup. I also rounded up some coffee, salt, pepper, and sugar. The rifle and ammunition totaled up to $199, Momma told me the cooking and food supplies were on her, she said it was a gift for my trip. I thanked her and gave her a big hug knowing that I wouldn't have many more before leaving.

I made a pile in the back room of stuff I was taking then grabbed my Sharps rifle and twenty rounds of cartridges to go start sighting it in. After about two hours I had that rifle good to go out to three hundred yards. It had a vernier tang adjustable peep sight, and I made marks starting at one hundred yards out to three hundred yards in fifty-yard increments with a file on the vertical ladder of the rear sight. I spent the rest of the afternoon going over all my tack and making sure it was in good repair for the trip.

The next morning, I grabbed the Sharps and another twenty rounds and got it dialed in out to five hundred yards. That took until lunchtime, I also ended up using thirty rounds of ammunition to get it done, leaving me thirty for my trip.

After lunch I had Heidi cut my hair, I figured it might be a while before I could get that done again.

That afternoon I took the Sharps out to see about killin a deer to make up some jerky for my trip. I came across a doe at about two hundred yards, got a good rest and squeezed off my shot. That 50-90 didn't disappoint! It blew an exit hole in that deer about the size of a small apple, she didn't take more than about 20 steps before she piled up!

I field dressed the deer and then drug it back home with Ed, once there I strung it up in a tree to butcher. The weather was warm enough this time of year where I needed to get it smoking quickly before it spoiled. After cutting up the meat for jerky I put it in a cloth sack and set it in the spring to cool for a bit. After the meat cooled, I got it out and patted it dry with a cloth, then I put some seasonings on it and got it in the smokehouse to start smoking and drying it out. Smoking it would take about two days. I didn't get done till well after dark that night, and I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit my pillow.

Saturday morning rolled around and after breakfast I went to check on my jerky, moving the pieces around a bit to make sure it dried evenly. I was just getting ready to head back and was standing on the porch of the smokehouse when Momma came up.

I could tell she had something on her mind. "Whatcha doin Momma?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to have a moment of your time Zeb, seems our days together are numbered. Are you still planning on leaving Monday?"

"I sure am, should have everything ready to go by then and I can't see keeping Aunt Helen waiting any longer."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. I got a telegraph message from Aunt Helen this morning. It said some pretty disturbing things, I think you might be riding right into trouble when you get to the ranch. Helen seems to think a couple of the hands might have more knowledge about Tom's killin than they're lettin on!"

"Oh, what did she have to say?" I asked.

"Well, a couple of the hired men are acting kinda funny around her. She said they're being a little free with their familiarity with her, said they were leering at her, making her feel uncomfortable. I guess she's also heard rumors they might have even had some part in the killin and the robbery of Tom!"

"Has she spoken to the sheriff about this?" I asked.

"She didn't say, all's I know is I feel like you're headed right for a hornet's nest down there!"

"Well, I'll keep my eyes open for trouble. On my way there I might hang out a day or so in Baxter Springs just to see if there's any information, I can find out about Uncle Tom and what might have happened. There's a good chance someone will know something since he got killed just a couple of miles outta town."

"Zeb, I want you to promise me you'll be careful. If you think things are too bad down there you get Aunt Helen and bring her back here with you. We can use her at the store until she gets back on her feet."

"Momma, don't you worry none, I can take care of what's going on down there. I figure to stay there and try my hand at ranching for a while anyway. I'm done with being a tie hacker and I'm looking forward to the adventure."

"I know you are Zeb, and I definitely want more for you than turning trees into ties, I just worry is all."

"I promise I'll be careful, but I'm also going down there to make things right and sometimes that can be a little dangerous. I'll definitely be as careful as I can, and I'll keep in touch."

I put my arm around Momma and walked her back up to the store, once we got there, she looked up at me and gave me a big smile and patted my back, then went on about her business.

I went and got Ed and Buddy and took them to the blacksmiths shop to get new shoes on both of them before my trip. I left them there and went on back to the store to help out until they were done.

Monday rolled around pretty quickly, and I was anxious to get on down the trail. I had all my gear and supplies packed up on my horses and had just given everyone a hug and a heavy-hearted farewell. I was off, on my way to the unknown, I was excited, to say the least!

I saddled up, pointed my horse West, gave a couple clicks with my mouth and some heel pressure to Buddy's flanks and I was off!