Gone to Kansas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided I'd cook myself a meal and see about hitting the trail in the afternoon, I was pretty certain I was good enough to head out. After lunch I decided to wash my dirty pair of clothes in the creek. By the time I was done scrubbing and rinsing my clothes I was wore out and realized I wasn't going nowhere today.

The next morning, I awoke, and it was a little after sunup, I was feeling a whole lot better, the burning sensation was gone, and I wasn't dizzy at all. I started a fire and made up some coffee, biscuits and pork belly. I got down a good amount of food and started to pack everything up. By mid-morning I was on my way again. I was three days behind from what I could remember so there was no hope in catching Emma. I knew roughly where their place was located so I set out, I figured it would take about two days to get to Ben and Emma's place.

I made it to Coffeyville in two days and went on through town in search of the Lee's new homestead. Ben had said to follow Onion Creek just West of Coffeyville in sort of a Northwesterly direction and after about five or so miles it turned into the Spring Creek. Once I went about eight miles, I should come across an old cabin on a rise on the West side of the creek. The cabin and homestead which consisted of 220 acres had originally belonged to Ben's cousin, who apparently got gold fever and headed West. Ben had bought the place from him to make a new start after his bad luck in Tennessee. Ben's cousin agreed to let Ben have the place and make payments to him when he got settled and started sellin livestock.

I took off at a good pace, I wanted to be able to spend as much of the day with Emma as possible. It would probably be months before I'd get to see her again after today. I was following the creek and had gone about eight miles when I came across a little two room cabin with a big front porch sitting on a rise on the West side of the creek. I figured this had to be it, as I got closer, I saw a lean to around back with a corral hooked onto it and saw the Lee's mules inside the lean-to getting some shade from the sun.

I didn't see the sorrel gelding I'd sold to Ben in the lot, so I figured Ben might be out and about, but hopped Emma was there. I rode on up to the cabin and tied off my horses and walked on up to the door on the front porch, actually there were two doors on the porch, you had to go outside on the porch to get into the other room of the cabin. There were windows looking into each room one window had curtains on it and the other didn't. I peaked in the one without curtains and didn't see anybody, so I knocked on the door. No one answered so I decided to walk around back to try and find someone.

When I got around back, I didn't find anyone, but I could see a well-worn path that led through some brush and decided to check it out. I didn't make it very far when I heard Emma, she was singing, I walked a little further and came across a garden patch. Emma was working in the garden picking green beans in her old dress that was a size to small, she still hadn't noticed me yet.

"Hey there beautiful." I said as I was walking towards her.

Emma looked up and squealed with delight at the site of me, she threw down her basket of beans, and ran towards me. She jumped into my arms and gave me the tightest hug, smashing her firm breasts into me. "I'm so happy you're here Zeb, it's only been a few days, but I missed you so badly!"

"Wow, if you're going to greet me like this every time, I show up I won't complain." I told Emma, squeezing her tight to me.

I sat her down on her feet and looked into her pretty eyes, then pulled her in close and leaned in for our first real kiss. When our lips touched it was like a lightning bolt went through me, I knew at that moment I wanted Emma for my wife and hopped like hell she felt the same way about me.

We enjoyed a passionate kiss, for what must have been minutes, my cock was like a steel spike, and I squeezed her tight to me, she had to feel it. When we finally pulled apart, we were both flushed, and she took my hand and led me back to the cabin.

"Daddy's off to the backside of the place lookin for timber to use for adding on another room to the cabin, he probably won't be back for a few hours. Are you planning on staying until tomorrow?"

"I hadn't planned on it." I lied to Emma, and she got a sad look on her face.

"That is until I saw you and was struck by your beauty, now it looks like I'll have no choice but to stay over, if you'll have me?"

Emma got a huge smile on her face, and she squeezed my hand in hers. "Zeb, I'll take as many days with you as you'll give me."

"My, my, that's kinda forward of you young lady." I teased.

"Well Zeb Schmidt, I'm finding I like to be forward with you." We both laughed at that, and I had to agree, I liked her being forward as well, it appeared that neither of us were much into playing games when we knew what we wanted.

Emma grew up helping her daddy raise and train horses on their farm in Tennessee, her bein a "daddy's girl" made her more approachable and easier to talk to, she didn't have a stuck-up bone in her body, nor did she pretend to put on heirs. What you saw was what you got, and I sure was likin what I was seein.

"Zeb, I have a surprise for you!"

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Well let me go in the cabin and get freshened up, I'll be out in a bit to show you your surprise."

"Ok, I'll put up my horses and maybe clean up myself while you do that."

Emma smiled up at me, then pulled me in and gave me another scalding kiss, then turned and went in the cabin. I got the horses put up and then grabbed a fresh change of clothes and went down to the creek to wash up.

Once I got cleaned up, I went back up on the porch and sat down to wait for Emma. I didn't have long to wait; she came out looking like a dream. She had cleaned up and put on the yellow dress I'd bought her for her birthday. It fit her perfectly, hugging her trim waist, rounded hips and firm breasts.

"My God Emma, you are the most beautiful woman ever!" I exclaimed while looking her over from head to toe. "I knew I'd like that dress on you."

"Well Zeb, looks like you clean up pretty well yourself. Seeing you looking at me like that I'd guess you're enjoying my birthday present as much as me."

"Oh yes Emma, I am definitely liking that dress on you. Those Broadway girls don't have nothin on you."

Emma reached over and grabbed a quilt off the bench and took me by the hand. "Follow me sweet talker." She said as she led me off the porch. We crossed the yard and were headed in the direction of the creek. We walked a little further and came upon a pecan orchard. The trees had been there a long time and provided a nice shady spot. Emma unfolded the quilt and laid it out on the ground. Then she pulled me down to it and we kissed some more.

I pulled away and asked, "what if your Pa comes back and catches us out here?"

"Well, if Pa catches us like this, you'll probably be ok, beins he really likes you and all, but, if you were to get handsy with me there might be a problem." Emma replied with a grin.

"There you go bein forward again. I swear Emma!"

Emma just smiled at me, and I took her hand in mine, she had long fingers, and I brought her hand to my lips and kissed them. "Emma, I need to tell you something since we only have a little time together before I head out tomorrow mornin. I want to tell you that I think the world of you, I love your personality and I think you're beautiful inside and out, I have very strong feelings for you, actually it's way more than strong feelings.... I'm in love with you Emma and I want to be with you always!

I asked your Pa before we left Baxter Springs if it was ok if I came callin on you. He said I could, and I intend to do just that. I just hope you can wait for me to get things settled at Aunt Helen's place. I don't know how long that will be, but I got an obligation there to fill before I can spend much time with you here."

"Zeb, I'll wait as long as it takes, I've loved you since you saved me and Pa and got all our stuff back. You do what needs doin at your aunt's place then you come back here to me, I'll be waitin."

"I love you Emma, I'll be back here as soon as I can." I told her as I pulled her in for another kiss. We lay there on the blanket together with our bodies close to each other and our hands were all over each other, above the clothes unfortunately. I didn't want to move to fast and scare Emma, but I really wanted to strip that dress from her body and have my way with her.

I did let my hands roam down to her breasts and gently fondled them, Emma didn't stop me, and I moved one hand down and caressed her hip then slid around to her nice firm butt and began groping it with one hand while still feeling her breast with the other. Her nipples were hard and swollen and I leaned down and nipped at one through her dress, causing her to squeal in surprise, then went back to kissing her.

"Zeb, we best be heading back to the cabin." Emma said with a flushed look.

"I'd hate to push my luck to much with Pa being gone much longer."

"Yeah, you're probably right about that, I don't think his permission to come callin on you included groping your body." I said with a huge grin.

"Zeb, you're terrible, but I won't deny I enjoyed the groping!" Emma said as she pulled me in for one more kiss.

I helped Emma fold the quilt and we walked back to the cabin hand in hand. I felt a huge since of relief telling Emma my feelings for her and learning she had the same feelings for me. Once back at the cabin we sat out on the front porch because it was cooler out there than inside. We talked for another half hour before we heard a horse approaching, it was Ben on the sorrel gelding I'd sold him.

When he rode up and saw Emma and I on the front porch together he just laughed at us and said, "I'll be damn, if it ain't the two love birds."

"Hello Ben, how's that horse doin for ya?" I asked, trying to divert him from poking any more fun.

"Not too bad Zeb, he's a good one. How long do we have the privilege of you bein here?"

"I gotta head out tomorrow mornin Ben, I hate to go but I gotta get to Aunt Helen's."

"Well, we'll enjoy your company for tonight and wish you luck with what lay ahead there. Hopefully it's not as bad as you're guessing and you can get back and see Emma before she wears me out, askin me every day when you'll be back. I swear, I think the girl is head over heels in love with you Son!"

"Daddy, I swear, I haven't been doing that! Zeb, don't you listen to him none, he's practically a senile old man and don't know what he's talkin about!"

We all laughed at that and sat out on the porch and had a good visit. Ben looked at me and asked, "I expected you a couple of days ago. Did you run into trouble back there?"

"Well, yeah, I guess you could say I ran into some trouble. I got bit by a damn rattler a half a day West of Baxter Springs. Luckily, he only barely got me with one fang. Still made me sicker than hell though."

"Oh, my Zeb, are you gonna be, ok? You didn't mention it when you got here!" Emma said with worry in her voice. "I'm good," I assured Emma taking her hand in mine.

"Damn Son, you got lucky there, had he got you with both you probably wouldn't have made it!"

"Yeah Ben, probably not but after seein Emma try to marry a damned old carpetbagger I figured I'd better pull through and get my ass here as soon as possible!"

They both had confused looks on their faces at me mentioning Emma getting married, so I told them all about my dream where she married Chas. Ben laughed at the story but Emma didn't see the humor in it.

Once done telling them about my trip there Emma announced it was time to get ready for supper. I enjoyed every bit of it, Emma was a mighty fine cook. After supper we sat around and talked some more then Ben showed me where to sleep that night, it was with him in the main room of the cabin. Emma had the other room to herself. I told Ben I'd be more comfortable sleepin on the front porch if he didn't mind.

Ben looked at me for a bit with a serious look on his face then said, "I don't mind you sleepin on the porch, but you make sure you stay there and don't try slippin into Emma's room, ya hear."

"I turned a bit red and replied, "yes Sir, I will respect your wishes and Emma's honor."

Ben just chuckled a bit, "damn Son, I'm just teasin ya! I'm turnin in, you two lovebirds don't stay up to late ya hear!"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Daddy, just go on to bed and leave us be, we'll behave!"

Emma and I left Ben inside and walked out on the porch hand in hand to visit a bit longer. Neither of us wanted the night to end, knowing it would be our last time together for quite some time. I brought my bedroll up on the porch and Emma and I sat down on it with our backs against the wall talkin and lookin up at the stars.

There was also a fair amount of kissin and heavy pettin on each other. After about an hour, Emma said she needed to get to bed before her daddy came checkin on us. I didn't want her to go, but realized if we went at it much longer, we would most probably be outta our clothes and that wouldn't be a good thing if Ben decided to check on us. So, I kissed Emma goodnight, and she went into her side of the cabin.

I got my bedroll situated and got stripped down for the night. A light was shinnin through Emma's window and I lay there and thought about lookin in her window. I could hear some snoring coming from Ben in the other room, so I figured I'd take a chance.

I stood and looked into Emma's bedroom window; the curtain was slightly open. She was sitting in front of a mirror on a stool brushing out her hair for the night, the mirror was almost full length and there was an oil lamp lit on either side of it. She was so beautiful I could have watched her do that all night long. Once she was done brushing out her hair she stood in front of the mirror, her back was to me, but I could easily see her front side in the mirror. Emma began to unbutton her dress; the buttons were in the front and went down to her waist. I was intently staring and found I was holding my breath in anticipation of what was to come.

I watched as Emma slowly undid each button, just looking into the mirror with a sultry look on her face. I was so hard and horny by this point from all the kissin and pettin with Emma that I knew I was going to have to take care of the ache in my cock. Once Emma got every button undone down to her waist she just stopped, she was still looking in the mirror. She had a needy look about her and she was gently running her finger tips up and down the opening of her dress, which was still mostly closed but I could see the valley between her breasts all the way down to just below her belly button.

Emma ran her hands up the opening all the way up to her neck with one hand and was softly caressing her jaw line and neck with her fingers, her mouth was slightly parted, and she looked flushed, her other hand lightly brushed across her left breast. Her hands moved back to the top of her dress, and she slowly opened the top, exposing more of the valley between her breasts, stopping just short of exposing her nipples. Emma was still looking into the mirror; she licked her lips then opened her dress up further exposing her nipples. I was in shock and found myself stroking my cock right there on the front porch.

Emma's areola and nipples were light brown, her areolas were probably only a little over an inch in diameter and her nipples were about the diameter of a pencil and looked like they were sticking out almost a half inch. There were raised nubs all over her areolas, it appeared she was as highly aroused as I was.

Emma just held her dress open for what seemed like a minute or so, then she slipped the dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Emma was completely naked under her dress. She had a sparse amount of brown hair over her sex, her legs were long and muscular, she had a trim tummy, and her breasts were amazing! She leaned down to pull the dress from the floor and as she bent over, I could see the lips open on her sweet cunny which glistened with moisture, I also saw wisps of brown hair around her little rosebud. My cock was beginning to leak on the porch, I couldn't have stopped stroking at this point even if she saw me!

Emma, with her back to me, standing and looking in the mirror began running her hands over her belly and up to her magnificent breasts, then slowly glided them down her thighs. She continued this for several passes then she brought her right hand down to her sweet little cunt and with her two middle fingers she dipped down to her hole and brought moisture up through her valley, then began making small circular motions.

I could see her flush deepen on her upper chest and neck as she strummed her sex. Emma closed her eyes and was biting her lower lip; she had a look of pure pleasure on her face. She continued making circles but occasionally would dip her fingers into her cunt, as she did this her mouth opened and she let out soft whimpers. She raised her left hand up to her breasts and began to caress them as she continued to alternate plunging her fingers into her hole and rubbing her pearl. I was stroking faster, and I could feel my cum welling up inside me, I wasn't going to last much longer.

Emma was going faster as well, she lifted one foot up onto the stool causing her juicy little cunt to open, providing me an even better view. Her fingers were circling her pearl so fast it was almost a blur, she was moaning out loud. I couldn't take anymore and my cum shot from the end of my cock right onto the cabin wall. Emma sank two fingers up her cunny and cried out in passion, just holding her hand still as she came.

I had stopped stroking my cock but was still watching Emma, she pulled her fingers out and slowly brought them up to her mouth, I could see her juices glistening on them. Emma touched her fingers to her lips, tracing them, then opened up her mouth and sucked her juices from them. She was staring into the mirror; I saw her smile then she winked into the mirror and blew a kiss.

I stood there dumbfounded as she turned off the oil lamps leaving only the moon to light her room. I realized that she had known about me looking in from the very beginning and the show she put on was for me. I fell even deeper in love with Emma for sharing that with me.

I lay down on my bedroll and thanked God for bringing this woman into my life, and before I knew it the sun was coming up and it was time to start a new day. Emma came out of her room; I was rolling up my bedroll and stood to meet her. She took my hands in hers and said, "good morning lover," with a big smile on her face.

I looked into her eyes and said, "good morning beautiful, you were a vision from heaven last night," then I leaned in for a kiss which went on until Ben, making more noise than necessary, came through the door out onto the porch with us.

"I sure hope you two haven't been doing that since last night!"

Emma looked embarrassed and said, "no Daddy, we went to bed not long after you did, and I just came out on the porch." Ben just laughed at our obvious discomfort then said, "let's eat you two, I'm hungry!"

I ate breakfast with Ben and Emma, when we finished Ben said he was off to do chores and wished me luck, shaking my hand, he said he looked forward to seein me soon. Which left a little privacy for Emma and me to say our goodbyes to each other. I swear the more I kissed her the harder it was to get myself to leave, but I managed to pull myself away and get on down the road.

I had about 40 miles to go to get to Aunt Helen's ranch, then I'd find out what I'd gotten myself into. I loaded up my horses then hit the trail West, wishing I didn't have to leave.