All Comments on 'Gone with the Wind'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
StinkySaddleSore is right

Closet cucks love many stangstar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor

The editing was better than many previous stories. There were no repeated phrases, and no use of site instead of sight. However there were still misspellings that should not have happened. Also a couple confused sentences that I had to make my own assumptions about your intent.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
Dear SlipperySaddleBum,

**I** happen to be a liberal socialist Democrat, and I find the cheating wife's Behavior and the cheating husband's Behavior, that would be Lisa and Steve, to be reprehensible, horrible, damaging to their children, and Unforgivable. Why do you think that liberals or any less devoted to marriage and our vows and conservatives? There are quite a few interesting studies that deal with marriage stability and political beliefs. Take a look at a couple of them. There's one specific one from a letter in the New York Times, the paper of record for the United States of America, that takes into account Regional factors, economic factors, and social factors. Included in social factors are things like religion of course. An interesting thing it turns out is that in the Deep South, family structure among conservatives is in a shambles. However in the Midwest, especially moving to the north and west in the Midwest, which I imagine means states such as Minnesota, Michigan, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, marriage is much stronger among conservatives than in the Deep South.

Another interesting element of the whole political marriage stability thing is why stable marriages are stable in different political families. Among liberals, It generally has to do with economic factors and marrying later in life. Among conservatives, the emphasis is more on the simple sanctity of marriage. In either case though, I think you have to agree, a stable marriage, whatever the cause, is a good thing for any children involved. I think that transcends all political boundaries.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Charles Xavier’s school for gifted children?

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spoilt a good story

Way too long and have you ever read a good story told from the point of view of different writers (characters) ? Crappy...….. and so much recrimination that it is pathetic hence the 1 but it could have been quite good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know,

I guess I am feeling really good this morning, I gave you 3 stars. Don't know why, to long, to much repeat telling the story by different people. Certainly not realistic to human behavior. You say Lisa felt bad and hollow after she was used by Steve and the guys but when given 6 months to " get it out of her system " she continues to act out in the most destructive way? Doesn't make sense.

Mark is going to just sleep in the bed with Amanda? What is he 7 years old? I realize this is just fictional dreaming but there is a saying, if it doesn't make sense it's not true. None of this made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL

I Think Lisa and My Ex are really good friends ..

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
Good until the Epilog

Dave was ready to forgive and go on. Counseling must have really helped him get past Lisa's and Steve's fear fuck. All she wanted was to get her marriage back.

She renounced all intentions of ever "exploring" after Dave killed the 3-way offer. She was truly repentant over Steve, and doing the best she could with the very reasonable expectation that Dave knew nothing.

Then they both compounded the felony by lying to each other. Dave's failure to confront Lisa early on lets both share the blame. I assume the counselor showed them the way out of the mess their mistakes made.

So Dave offers Lisa 6 months to explore, and Lisa steps into the Martian Slut Ray beam and goes crazy. Why he even made the offer is beyond me.

She has no motivation to date others period. All she had to do to recover her marriage to swear everlasting loyalty to Dave.

A couple more paragraphs, maybe living a pure life for 6 months under full observation, and everything could be happy ever after. Would have been a wonderful story. Romance: love lost and found.

SrangStar06, why did you so suddenly jerk your character 180 degrees?

Was this an odd week where the woman has to be self destructed and laid low into the gutter? I like BTB stories, but this was not meant to be one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry ReadyOne, but..

She cheats on her husband with several men, lies by omission by not telling him and basically blames everyone but herself for what happened and you seem to think he overreacted by wanting a divorce? He gives her a final chance to see what she'll do by being separated for 6 months and what does she do? Reflect on her marriage and her cheating? Try to get closer to her kids? No. She goes out and fucks as many men as she can to decide if she wants a husband or lots of dick. She rachets her slut level up several notches and she (and, apparently you) thinks he should just take her back because that's what SHE wants. You're as delusional as she is. A good 5* slut burning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you are unique

You are the only author in LW that consistently leaves me intensely disliking the male protagonist and (usually) leaving me in sympathy with the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good, until horrible

The story was good until the 6 month time before the divorce.

Lisa's actions after that point are a complete break of character. There is spent a lot of time and effort in making her affair be under pressure of death and fear, and in making her regret what she did. She spends time feeling bad and comfirms her love for her husband. It is said that she just want to be forgiven but then starts fucking anyone out of nowere. She doen't have a reason, she doesn't even want to do that, but she does. It is like the author don't care anymore about the character created and just want to make her seem like the most awfull bitch that ever existed on earth. Even while she goes mindless fucking anyone who walks it is said that she isn't liking what she is doing, but she continue, her actions don't make sense and aren't explained.

trance00trance00about 4 years ago
Inconsistent

I agree with Anonymous 04/23/20. The end of this story is logically inconsistent with the rest of it. The wife got into a bad situation and made bad decisions, but seems to regret what she did and seems to have found a new appreciation for her husband and children. She seems desperate to save her marriage. Then her husband makes her a stupid offer he never should have made, basically a trap, and she jumps right into it like a completely brainless bimbo that is too stupid to be believed.

Why would the husband offer her six months to do what she wants? She already cheated. If he didn't want to stay married to her, why not immediately divorce her? If he wants to save the marriage, why not do something constructive like counseling? Why set her up to fail? And for that matter, why would the wife, if she had two neurons to rub together, accept a six months split if she wanted to save her marriage? I cannot believe in a character so dumb that she can continue to do for six months the exact thing destroying her marriage and believe her husband will be stupid enough to take her back. An obvious trap is avoided, not jumped into.

I really liked the story up until the six month separation. It had an interesting and original premise and was well written. I didn't mind the length because a story should be as long as It is, at least until I got to the logically inconsistent part. I don't know whether the author was so in love with his preconceived ending that he couldn't see that it didn't fit or whether he was trying too hard to please the BTB crowd, but I hope the author keeps writing because the author definitely shows promise as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Given enough rope.....

......fools ends up hanging themselves by their own stupidity, even by a slap or slaps in reality most idiots are to slow to learn till it’s to late and while rarely, some do learn. The foolish sadly are gluten for punishment and there’s nothing anyone can do to save them from harm again it’s rare but the exception do learn eventually, but even more rarely in time. Over time however, the heartache and heartbreak do heal and the scars left behind are lessons learned on both sides of fence. 5 stars !!!

texxmantexxmanover 3 years ago
Rape

I know the author tries to paint the wife as “wanting it” but it was effectively a gang rape of a vulnerable woman. Then the husband shits all over her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

I usually like your stories, but this was too weird. Most elementary school children do not take naps, especially when there is a houseful of angry people. Did I read that right? Did the husband actually offer to pay for his cheating wife’s divorce lawyer? The six months trial period to let the cheating wife explore was ridiculous & made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a good story but well written. Story really didn't make sense. The author started to write Lisa as a thoughtful but not intellectually intelligent women and towards the end she turns into some sort of mindless bimbo. Steve, Lisa's husband, sits on the most horrendous video of Lisa being effectively gang raped and does nothing about it for two weeks before saying anything. Got the feeling the author started to write this story and just couldn't stop it even though it was getting ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For all of you morons referring to what happened in the storage building as 'rape', have you forgotten that she had TWICE attempted to talk her husband into opening their marriage? Sure I'll admit that fear of death brings out the aberrant behaviors people lock away to fit into polite society, but as a divorced combat-veteran I can attest to the fact that GOOD people don't break their wedding vows just because things got scary. Lisa was a classic cake-eater looking for an excuse and even AFTER getting caught couldn't shed her urge to have her cake and eat it too. It's not like this is completely irrational behavior, society just doesn't like to admit that women can be cheating asshole, just like men. My ex-wife acted so much like Lisa I couldn't stop myself from seeing the Ex as I read about her, because even after getting caught the Ex couldn't stop herself from chasing the magic-dick. It took her being broke and homeless to try coming back and admitting she'd wronged me and even then she insisted she'd never stopped loving me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars on this story .. Keep up the good work .. I love the name they gave the youngest One .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This, like all of your stories, is far too long. Filled with bs and descriptions that are completely unnecessary. Too many characters. Too much jumping around. Completely boring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A LONG STORY THAT COULD HAVE BEDN SHORTENED ONCE THEY GOT DIVORCED YET UNNECESSARY FOR THE 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING!!

MARK WAS A BASTARD FOR HIS OVER DRAMATICS WITH DAVE WHEN HIS SLUT DAUGHTER CALLED THEM OVER!!

LISA, ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A SLUT!!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I was really disappointed in this one. Neither of the Original characters acted in a consistent manner. "Super husband" kicks wife to the curb without discussion. "Contrite wife" goes ape-shit after learning gang bang isn't what she wanted. (???) I started skimming early looking for a coherent story. Why would cuckolded men fall for the cuckolder's wife? Always??

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Great story well structured and in your usual style. Please continue to write with the same gusto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total bullshit ! All the characters are sickening and their actions are incredible ! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Thanks for sharing your fantasies with us.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking hilarious! What a putz! A real noobie loser!! What, does he think that this "new", second-wife whore isn't going to turn into as big if not bigger slut whore than his first wife?!?! HAA HAAA HAAA! This one's a lot smarter, and much more devious! He won't have the slightest idea she's been fucking around on him until the third child she was with him comes out nappy haired and black as the ace of spades!!

Even the second time around, boy scout will never see it coming!!! It's just too funny. The Divine Comedy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lisa is written as too stupid to breathe. I couldn't suspend disbelief. If she were a male character, she'd be about as believable as "Snidely Whiplash".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, the usual never ending drivel from this author. Terrible characters, terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, you had me till the new kid's name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5/5 Great read. More evidence that SS06 is one of the best.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

What the fuck!?!?,? Why would you have to choke and prime an electric chainsaw? Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TBH , lisa is about 50% of most women

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Another bunch of s...t drivel coming from another anonymous reader. I think some of these folks r just jealoys they can put to words together to make a sentence. Agai i for 1 really enjoy the syory line n characters. Pls continue to keep up the good work n kno it was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actions, reactions and consequences.

History of mankind. (Those who fail to learn from history....) sacred texts?

Prolific writer.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It's funny because Lisa is a fictional character but she typifies the woman speak vs man speak narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So too had gone all of our problems. We had nothing but clear sailing ahead of us and we lived happily ever after"

The auther literally told us the whole story is a fairy tale. Afterall, who could write these inane characters unless of course it was a happily ever after fairy tale. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To all the married ladies out there, just keep in mind if you value that your husband is actually faithful to you, you'd best understand that the same is important to him as well so you better return that favor or risk loosing it forever.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

The psychology and motivation amount to: Oh, she’s a slut. And makes for a boring, unrealistic Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty clear the six months separation was a last ditch effort and a test that Lisa failed miserably. Her asking to swing and for threesomes along with the passive-aggressive manipulation, laid the groundwork to rot their marital foundation. Then the gangbang was over the top. She reverted to her prior slutdom after recovering for 11 years or so. Hard to get past that video. But I believe if she had actually been repentant and taken the separation to NOT screw around, he might have taken her back. But she blew it completely. And for the most part her sex life those six months was objectively terrible plus the STD. Even Paula dumped her. What a slut. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My thoughts largely mirror trance00 from a couple years ago. Also can’t really comprehend how in the span of only a few months Lisa’s children barely regard her as their mother anymore. Story was well set up and thoughtful despite Dave being a caricature, and then Lisa ultimately becoming one as well. But the last couple of pages strained realistic credulity for me. Beyond this story I think I am really struggling with the ostensibly strong principled MC, but in reality they are weak because they go nuclear over one ( albeit serious ) indiscretion. Ten years of damn near perfect marriage is worth more. She asked about swinging you said no what’s the BFD? He never tries to reach her and help her explore her restlessness. He doesn’t care. She cheats once, he doesn’t want to know why. Just it’s over. ( then he traps her see trances comments below). Sorry Dave you really are a prick. So are you going to leave Amanda too when she fails you by questioning anything about her own nature ?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice21 days ago

I enjoyed this story. Not 5 stars, but 4 stars, so still good. I see that some commenters were unhappy that Dave didn't take Lisa back after her "mistake". I have to wonder if those commenters have never been cheated on by their wife. I am not saying that a marriage that has infidelity cannot be saved, b/c I absolutely believe that in many cases such marriages can heal. However, TRUST is the basis of any intimate relationship. If you don't have trust, you won't have intimacy. Dave character felt he would always doubt her. The setup was that Dave knew she had a wild past, that she had asked him about swinging, and the tried to encourage interest in a threesome. Then he watches a video of his wife in flagrante delecto. People can heal trust after such events, but is it really a stretch of the imagination that some people are afraid to set themselves up to be hurt by the same person again? Especially when Dave doesn't know if it was a one-time thing, he just knows he caught her once, and she lied about it until presented proof she couldn't lie out of. I have been in the situation where you wonder how many others there were and you just finally accept you will never know for sure, b/c you can't trust that person. So, yes, the story is entirely believable that he would end his marriage after finding out that the person he put on a pedestal did not do the same back to him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous