Gone with the Winns Ch. 01

Story Info
Everyone has their price.
5k words
4.15
1.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy about a couple who have a YouTube channel, I have spelled their last name differently as not to mess up their search-engine results (as in, this story won't show up if you search for them in Google). If you are curious about them, replace the "i" in the name for a "y".

During the telling of the story the narrator changes a few times, this is made clear by a line of dashes and the name of the new narrator.

Word of warning, English is not my first language; I don't have any editors, just Word spell checker.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A quick intro on Jason and Nikki Winn:

They have a YouTube channel named `Gone with the Winns`. At 28 Jason and Nikki Winn decided to sell everything and move into an RV, so they could travel the USA. Jason is a photographer, so documenting their adventures in video was right up his alley. After about 6 years they decided to sell their RV and to buy a catamaran. The fact that they did not know how to sail didn't stop them. Learning to sail became part of the adventure. After they had found the right boat and felt experienced enough to make longer trips, they started to explore the Caribbean. Then they made their way through the Panama Canal and started sailing all over the Pacific Ocean. They make a weekly video documenting their travels.

About a year ago they decided to sell their boat in order to be able to afford a brand new hybrid-electric catamaran. Which means that the engines that drive the propulsion (used on no-wind days or for docking) are electric. The battery-bank they run of can be charged with the big array of solar panels installed on the main cabins roof or via a diesel generator if needed.

They would spend the year they would have no boat (having sold their old catamaran and their new boat still being constructed) traveling by plane and making videos about their adventures and the boat building process (deciding how to the layout and outfit the boat).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nikki Winn:

"Jason, come over here and read this email please".

I had just read that specific email myself and whilst it sounded crazy, it also came across as a genuine proposal. We have a Patreon account so people can support us financially (to supplement the income we get from our YouTube videos). This message was sent via their messaging system and the sender was John_Smith, a top tier member.

"What's going on darling?"

"Check out this weird message from one of our top tier Patreon members. It's crazy, but it also seems to be for real!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The email from John Smith:

Dear Nikki and Jason,

This is a long letter from an eccentric fan, please read my entire letter (even when it gets crazy) and think about my proposal.

My name is John Smith and I'm an office worker in my late forties. My parents died a few years ago in a car crash, I have no siblings and I'm not close with the few uncles and aunts I have. I've always been a bit of a loner and having to work from home during the pandemic hasn't helped my limited social-life. Before the world got turned upside down I would occasionally go out for a few drinks with my co-workers on a Friday night. I took the advice to stay isolated seriously and almost never left my house. The house my parents left me is on the edge of town. It has a descent size yard, surrounded by woods. An ideal place to enjoy some fresh air, whilst staying isolated. I had my shopping delivered and could work remotely.

To relax I started watching a lot of YouTube, mostly travel video's that where made a few years before Corona was a thing. Your videos from all over the place made me forget about the strange world outside the safety of my home. By the time I had caught up to your current video's, it was nice to see that you made it safely to New Zealand.

Once the world started to go back to normal, I started going back into the office, but only 1 day of the week. As I had found myself to be more productive working from home, my boss was happy and so was I. I did decide I had to get back in shape and started to go to a small local gym. Usually at odd hours, to avoid the rush hours.

The Christmas seasons was upon us and for the first time in a few years there was going to be an office Christmas party. I didn't really want to go, but peer pressure got the best of me and I decided to make an appearance. One of the traditional parts of the entertainment was a Bingo. Now I'm not a big fan of playing Bingo, but it was a lot better than dancing or having to interact with my co-workers. They had 3 rounds of Bingo and the first round I managed to win the third prize: a six-pack of beer. The seconds round I didn't win anything, but during the last round I managed to be the first one with a full card. The prize I won was a ticket for the Powerball lottery. I put the ticket in my wallet and decided to head home early to enjoy my beers and some more YouTube videos.

A few weeks later I was reading the news on the local papers website and there was an article about the Powerball lottery and the fact that so far the owner of the winning ticket hadn't claimed their 350 million dollar prize, but that the winning ticket was sold in our area. That's when I remembered the ticket that was still in my wallet. Imagine my surprise when I realised that the numbers on my ticket matched the winning numbers published on that website! After the initial shock wore off I started Googling about the best way to claim a big prize like this, as I didn't want the world to know how much money I had won. It turns out you can get a law firm to handle all the paperwork for you, so you stay out of the public eye.

I decided to tell nobody about my winnings and to just keep on working for a few months. By then the mystery of who had won all that money had lost its glamour and I decided to quit my job. I told my boss I wanted a new challenge in my career and that I had accepted a new job in a different field.

Inspired by your early videos I decided to spend some of my money on a RV and I started to travel through the lower states of the USA. The plan was to slowly drive from my home state of California all the way to the Florida Keys. Half way into the trip it became clear to me that traveling on your own is not as fun as I had thought it would be. Sure you can stop wherever you want, as there is nobody to argue with, but being an introverted person meant that it was hard for me to connect to people. I have always admired people who can strike up a conversation with a complete stranger, it's a skill I don't have. Which meant that most nights I would spend in my RV watching YouTube or porn via my Starlink internet connection.

By then you where in-between boats, but your weekly video was one of the highlights of my week. Your trip to Italy with your aunt, uncle and some cousins made me realise that I was pretty lonely. I had all of this money, but nobody to share it with.

One day I was having lunch in a diner and I overheard part of a conversation from the people at the table next to me. I don't remember what the conversation was about, but the line that stuck with me was `everyone has their price`. I decided that might be true and I wondered if I could use some of my fortune to figure out what some people's price exactly is.

I know that your new catamaran is costing you slightly more than 1 million dollars, so I am offering you 750.000 dollars for a very special charter trip:

I would like to charter you and your new boat for a 8 week trip though the Philippines, Indonesia, Solomon islands, finishing in North East Australia. I will invite 3 other people to come along on this trip. Everybody will have to sign a Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) about what happens on the trip. As the dress code for everybody on board will be "as minimal as legally possible". Which means that when we are in port or near land we wear skimpy swimwear, maybe something slightly more formal when we have to deal with authorities or when we are getting supplies. But as soon as it's possible to get naked, out at sea, everybody (including the crew / you) removes all clothes.

The NDA I mentioned before is mostly for you benefit, as it gives a valid excuse for the fact that you won't be able to make video's during that period (for one YouTube doesn't allow nudity, but I doubt you want to spoil the brand that you have built over the years and lose sponsors).

My guest will be well known pornstars and they will be paid to have sex with me and each other, when legally possible out in the open. So prepare for the fact that you will get to see us having sex. You do NOT have to partake in these 'festivities', although there will be a list with all kinds of OPTIONAL bonus challenges by which you or my guests can earn a cash bonus. And to be clear, some of these challenges will be for you to have sex with one or more of the guests, others will be more mundane like flashing a local.

I know it's a crazy proposal, but it's also a LOT of money which you can use to pay off the boat.

Talking about optional challenges, here is the first one :

- For the first 24 hours, DON'T talk to your partner about this proposal.

- Go to https://search.literotica.com/?query=compersion and read some of the stories. (If you have got enough time read something written by "SteveWallace", I would recommend "The circle" or "Loosening up". They are long series, I don't know if you can finish reading either of them, but read as much chapters as you can.)

- After 24 hours discuss my crazy proposal with your partner.

- 7 days after sending this message I will send you an invite for a video-call sometime that day, so we can discuss my proposal.

During the video-call I will ask some questions to determine if you successfully completed the task, if so you will get $ 25.000,- (this challenge is independent of whether you accept the proposal or not).

Kind regards,

John Smith.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nikki Winn:

It was fun to watch all the different expressions on Jason's face whilst he was reading this long letter from John. At first he looked surprised, then confused and shocked.

"Is this guy for real??" he asked.

"Hush, read it all the way to the end first."

I already knew about the challenge at the end of the letter and I didn't want to do anything that would make it impossible for us to do this challenge. When he finished reading he looked at me and asked:

"This is crazy, but from the way you are looking at me you want to accept his first challenge."

"You know me to well. Surprisingly we don't have much planned this week and it might be an interesting way to make 25 grand."

"OK, you got me there. But you know me as well as I know you, keep that in mind, and let's do this challenge."

I do know Jason very well, we've been together for just over 20 years, so I realised that he figured that John's proposal was totally crazy. I however found it intriguing and possibly a cool way to make a LOT of money.

"Whilst you we're reading I have had a look at this site he mentioned and I have emailed you the link to the first chapter of ``Loosening up``, it's got great reviews!"

"OK, I'll go sit outside and read it. Can you stay in here and read, so we are not tempted to discuss things?"

"That's a good plan, have fun."

"I don't know, this sounds a lot like those trashy paperbacks you like to read."

He was right, I do love to read a steamy `romance novel` from time to time and this story by Mr Wallace had drawn me in rather quickly. It is a story published in 11 `books` that each contain about 30 to 40 chapters. By the time Jason got my attention by asking what we should do about dinner, I was already deep into book 2.

We decided to get some curry delivered as it was getting pretty late. It was hard not to discuss the proposal or the story we were reading, so we decided to just keep reading whilst we ate. The whole concept of "compersion", which according to Wikipedia means "Vicarious joy associated with seeing one's partner have a joyful romantic or sexual relation with another", was new to me but intriguing.

We had met in college, so I almost have no other experience with other partners. Sure, I kissed a few guys in high school, but Jason is the only person I had ever had sex with. Before today I was totally happy with that, but the more I read this story, there more it started to make sense and make me wonder what sex with a new partner would be like.

"Honey it's time for bed"

I looked up from my iPad and realised it had gotten dark outside, but a quick glance at the clock told me it was only 9 PM.

"It's not that late darling, what do you mean?"

"You have had me reading this hot story all day, so I figure it is time for bed, although I'm not tired, if you catch my drift?"

It was cute to see him standing there with a big grin on his face and a big boner trying to burst out of his shorts. Before I realised what was going on, he had grabbed me, slung me over his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom. Staying in a hotel had its perks, as the bed was way bigger than the bed on the boat. He launched me off his shoulder on to the bed and jumped on top of me. Our clothes come of rather quickly and he started to kiss my boobs and the slowly worked his way down south. I was just as worked up from reading the story as he was, so I came as soon as his mouth reached my clit. Jason kept on eating me out and I kept on cumming until I felt a pressure build up and then release into an enormous orgasm.

"Holy shit, you squirted!!"

It took me a while to come down from the massive orgasm, but when I looked up at Jason he sat there in between my legs with a big grin on his very wet face.

"I did what?"

"You came so hard that you squirted all over me, it was amazing!"

"Well that's a first. I can't believe how intense that was. I know you said this guy was crazy, but so far I am enjoying this. Oops, we still can't talk about it. How about you stick that dick where it belongs?"

I didn't have to say that twice, he started pounding in to me hard. In the end he came 3 times that night, I lost track of how many times I came myself. It was way past midnight when we finally went to sleep and almost mid-day when we woke up.

"Good morning, honey. That was some evening."

"I know, the best sex I've ever had. Let's hop in the shower and then have something to eat, by then it's already been 24 hours and we can talk about all of this."

That quick shower I suggested turned into about half an hour of soaping each other up and down. The never ending hot water supply of a hotel is a magical thing, especially when you normally live on a boat and fresh water is a hot commodity. When Jason tried to stick his dick inside me I called a time out.

"Nope, I need some food first"

I turned the shower off, we dried ourselves and put on a fluffy bathrobes (another hotel perk). Jason then called room service and ordered a late breakfast for us. It arrived within 10 minutes, but by then it was just past 1 pm. The 24 hour challenge deadline had past, we were allowed to discuss everything now. However the need for some sustenance was high and we quickly devoured the food.

"So it's been over 24 hours, we can now safely talk about everything. You have to admit it has been a fun adventure so far!"

"You are right, this challenge is fun, but his charter proposal is just crazy. He basically want's to have a floating orgy with us as the audience."

"Don't forget the extra challenges he talked about. No doubt he will try to lure us into joining in. The story he had us read is all about partner swapping and compersion. Wouldn't you like to stick your dick in some fresh pussy?"

"Are you really considering this? I thought we were happily married?"

"Up until yesterday the fact that you are the only person I have ever had sex with was perfectly fine to me, but I do admit that all of this has been an eye opener for me. It's made me realise that there might be a way to explore without exploding our marriage. But let me be clear, only if we both agree to do this. If you don't like it, it's not going to happen."

"Really? You think we could make love to other people and still stay together?"

"I'd think the correct term would be, to have sex with them, not making love. But maybe if we get to know some of these people a lot better we might also fall in love with some more people. That's was compersion is all about."

"Yeah, that's what this Steve Wallace character keeps writing about. I just don't know if I can handle seeing you have sex with another man."

"OK, how about we come back to this subject in the next few days. Let's read some more about it first. Us having sex with other people is not part of the charter proposal, just the nudity and maybe enjoying a live show. I know the nudity is not too big of a deal for you, we have spent a lot of our long ocean crossings mostly naked."

Once you are on a boat that is far away from land and other vessels, it's pretty normal to walk around naked. It's usually very hot and there is not a lot of fresh water for washing clothes and bedding. Besides it's fun to do something naughty, so we usually become nudist on those long trips. In order to make video's we can post on YouTube we have to occasionally put one some clothes, so we can shoot a few segments of usable content. One time we even made love on one of the trampolines (nets) at the front of the catamaran. Just after we had both orgasmed a bunch of dolphins popped out of the water and started to swim along the bows of the boat. It was magical.

"Yeah, but that was just the two of us. Now imagine doing that what a bunch of strangers."

"I don't mind. John picked us, so he must like the look of us. We still look good, I wouldn't mind showing off a bit. There might be a nude beach nearby we can visit to see what it's like."

"You'd really go to a nude beach?"

"Sure, why not. But back to the charter, John said he is going to invite some pornstars, so they must be nice to look at. You can ogle them all you want, it's part of the deal."

"That does sounds like fun. How about we get back to reading? The weather is nice so we can work on our tans whilst we read."

We spent the next few days reading and fucking, it was like we were teenagers again.

...

Before we knew it 7 days had passed and John sent us a message in which he suggested we would video call at just after lunch. So at 1 PM we clicked on the link he had provided and we anxiously waited for the connection to establish, so we could get our first look at John. There he was a nice looking man in his late forties (which made him about 5 years older than us) on screen with dark blond hair and a nervous smile on his face.

"Hello Jason and Nikki, good to meet you and thank you for indulging me with my bizarre requests."

"Nice to meet you to John, good to get a face to the name. I must say that it's been a crazy week, but I think Jason will agree with me that it's been one of the most sexual ones we have ever experienced."

"Really? Tell me more."

"Well, before we got your message I figured that is was very happily married, but about half way into the first book you had us read I realised that it might be fun to experience sex with another partner. I don't know if you know, but we got together at an early age and are each other's only sexual partner. Sure we both kissed and groped a few other people before we fell in love, but that was it. The way Steve Wallace explained the whole compersion idea made me realise that it might be possible to keep my loving relationship with my soulmate, but maybe also experience sex with other partners."

"How do you feel about this Jason?"

12