Gone with the Winns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ehm, I do admit that reading these stories has made me realise that there is a difference between love and sex, and that for some people it might be possible to enjoy the fact that their partner is getting pleasure from having sex with a person that is not them. Or that a polyamorous relationship works for some people. But I'll be honest and also tell you that it probably is not for me."

"Fair enough, looks like you spent a lot of time reading the books that were part of the challenge. Did you manage to not talk about it for the first 24 hours?"

I had so smile at that question, which in turn made John's face turn into a questioning expression.

"Only because at the end of the day we both got so worked up he literally carried me to bed and we fucked each other for hours, waking up close to midday the next day."

For some reason it felt natural to talk to an almost stranger about our sex life and we all laughed about my last comment.

"OK, sounds to me like you completed my challenge, so I will transfer the promised amount to your Patreon account. Now on to the other matter at hand, my charter proposal."

"Yeah, about that. From what my wife has told me over these last few days it seems she wants us to take on your charter. If I didn't know any better it's almost like she's developed a midlife crisis over night and now wants to do all the wild things we never did in college. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I do wonder if not publishing anything on our channel for 8 weeks is going to cost us a lot of subscribers. And what happens if people somehow find out about the floating orgy on our brand new boat, we could lose sponsors over this!"

"Honey, we can explain it to our subscribers and maybe make 2 or 3 videos beforehand, that we can post during the trip. And everybody involved has to sign a NDA, so how could it become public?"

"She is right Jason, the NDA should protect you. I only made that part of the charter deal in order to cover you guys, I don't care what people think of me and I doubt that the other guests would care. They have sex on camera for a living. I believe your new boat is not ready for another 6 months and as a fan of the channel I'd want to know all about the first few months of you guys living on the new catamaran. So should you decide to accept my charter proposal, it will be about 9 months from now, which should give you enough time to prepare your audience and also to make some extra episodes that can be scheduled to be published during our trip."

"OK, I see you points. But I am still not sure about the whole thing. You have us read about swapping couples, polyamorous relationships and compersion. Which tells me that some of these optional challenges you have for us involve my wife getting fucked by you or somebody else. I just don't know if I can handle that."

By now I was feeling pretty down, it looked like Jason didn't want to do the charter, something I was looking forward to. Yes, it would earn us a lot of money, but I was mostly looking forward to the possibilities of expanding our sexual experiences. Which sounded cool to me, but I would never push this on to Jason, our relationship means to much to me.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

John Smith:

From the look on Nikki's face she also realised that it was most likely that this charter would not be happening. From the beginning I knew it would be almost impossible to get them to agree to this, the fact that they completed my first challange gave me hope, but now it looked like Nikki was all for it and Jason was on the fence about it. So I tried to make a final attempt to sell them on the idea by downplaying the thing he apparently feared the most, his wife sleeping with another man.

"I get what you are saying Jason and you are not wrong about some of them being of that nature, but I assure you that a lot of these challenges are not that extreme. They might involve you guys wearing swimsuits that get transparent when wet, so you could pretend you didn't realise that you would be flashing everybody at the beach. Or it would be a dare for you guys to make love in front of the rest of the people on board. Or for Nikki to get her nipples pierced."

"WHAT!?!"

At first Jason looked shocked, but that quickly changed to excitement and pleading. His head turned towards Nikki and he looked at her like a puppy who was about to lose its favourite toy.

Nikki in the meantime had started laughing uncontrollably.

"You lucky bastards!"

Was the only thing she managed to say during her laughing fit. After about a minute she managed to compose herself and said:

"Yes Jason, this might be your lucky day. John, you thought you got lucky when you won all that money, but today you are even more in luck. Let me explain. Like I said, we got together in college and we never had much money. So when it came to holidays and birthdays we would always ask the other person 'What would you like as a gift?' and usually it ended up begin something practical like new clothes or something we could use for school. Once in a while a present would be something hand made, but usually it was something practical, until one day his request was for me to get my nipples pierced. Back then piercings where not that common, especially in the part of Texas we lived in. So my immediate response was `No!`. He had to laugh about my shocked reaction and ever since that has been his first response whenever I ask about his present. It's sort of become our inside joke."

"Now, what Jason doesn't know is that over the years I gave his idea some serious consideration and I warmed up to it. I did a lot of research into the procedure and aftercare and what kind of benefits I could expect. I also looked into plastic alternatives for the jewellery, as I didn't want to set off a metal detector at an airport. I said before that I felt perfectly happy with my marriage and sex life, but I was seriously considering granting Jason his wish for his next birthday."

"No way!"

It was fun to watch Jason's reaction to his wife's admission.

"So gentlemen, here is my proposal. John, you make another challenge: I (Nikki) get 10 thousand dollars if I get my nipples pierced this week and I will have to keep the jewellery in for at least the end of the charter trip. I will gladly complete this challenge, but only when Jason agrees to do the charter trip."

"I'm in!"

Was Jason's quick reply, we all had to laugh about it.

"So I'll better start contacting some of the people I hope will accompany us on the trip."

12